Company

**Layla's P.O.V**
Im now home laying down in my bed bored as ever. Its 1:00 AM and im just on facebook and instagram. I felt something under my foot as i jumped up to grab my charger. KJ's number huhh. I added his number to my phone Im bored, he fine  ASF...so i decided to text him.

Me:Heey its Layla

KJ: Wassup ma

I love when he says that.

Me:nothing just bored and decided to txt you

KJ: No corny shii but A nigga was waitin on you to Hmu

Me: Oh reallyy?

KJ: Yehh Ma. Wanna chill tonight? Lemme come over

Me: Yehh uhmm ... suree. We not fckinn.

KJ: Iighttt Lil Ma ian like tht. See u in 20.

And with that i gave him my address and ran and put on A hoodie and night time shorts. I wanted to tease him A LITTLE bit. Whats wrong with that? I put perfume and some high socks on and waited. Ding dong and i jumped up and went down stairs to the door. Ohhh LAWWDDD he just soooo fine. God took his time with this one. I meann KJ is A GOD. Hazel eyes,6'2, curly hair, Swag on POINT, and he lightskin...but i still aint loosin my virginity.

"Wasupp" he said looking down at me.

Heey, you can come in" i said looking down. 30 minutes later we were watching A funny movie and asking questions about eachother. He had his arm around me. He smelled like heaven. I got up to make sure the door downstairs was locked and i felt me but jiggle . All i heard him mumble was damn Ma. i stood up but was pulled back down.

"Why you teasin me huhh? Then small ahh shorts on. Dont start summ u cant finish" He whispered in my ear. I got the chills. I went and came back shortly. I walked past him and "Accidently" fell right in his lap.

He grunted. I wiggled "Trying" to get up and sat beside him. I turned to him and eventyally had his tongue in my mouth. I kissed him back and we had A full makeout session. I felt his hands go down in my pants.

"Okay, sorry, u gotta leave" i said

"Im sorry bout that u just..."

"Its okay i just dont wanna loose my V..my uhmm..." i said stuttering

"Hollup,hollup,.....U A VIRGIN? HELL YEAHH"he said getting excited. I held my head down. No lie i was embarassed

"Ayee dont hold ya head down. Thats summ to be proud of. Most females nowadays pregnant by now Ma. And look at you? Still A virginn. Take pride in that Ma" i smiled and kissed him. We talked A little more and he left. Lets just say i have A date tomorrow.