Skeptical

Ima get some information from Chris about Payton but thats the least of my worries. Rather than tryin to catch her in a lie im tryna get more serious with her. Im really makin A effort to get to know her better. I wish she could introduce me to her actual parent's but she said they got killed when she was little, and her and her brother KJ been from foster home to foster home. They supposedly got In a car accident. She lucky doee. For one, they didnt get split up and secondly they died before she knew them so she wasnt really hooked on them..unlike me. I hope I can introduce her to my dad and his girl but ion know bout that. Besides they never here. But me and Payton going on A date tonight. I hope she like the restaurant I picked

                       *3 hours later*

A nigga lookin hella fresh tonight. I got a tux on, yes a tux. Im surprised too! I never dress up for no female but im makin a effort with this one. I hopped im my all white Range Rover and sped to the restaurant. Im shocked , females usually late and the nigga usually on time or early. She thought I didnt peep the fact that she aint want me to pick her up cuz KJ. When she gon figure out that im jaylen and I peep and find out e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.  I walked in and saw Payton lookin good. I mean 100× better then she was at the party and the first time I saw her. Let a nigga calm down.

" wassup ma" I said in a scary voice . She jumped

"Stop it Jaylen!! I hate you!!" She said laughing.

"You do?" I said moving closer to her. She blushed. She closed her eyes thinking I was bouta kiss her but nahh her punishment is gettin tickled.

"HHAHAHAH JAYLEN STOP!  STOP" she yelled

"Ha seems like you two are already enjoying yourselves" this tell nigga came up to us and said. Im guessing he the waiter.

"What would you like sir?" He asked me. I told him what I wanted as he wrote it down.

"And you beautiful? " he asked licking his lips at Payton. AND she blushed.  NIGGAS sooo disrespectful nowadays.  What he thought I was? Her brother? Freaks noo. But ima try and keep my cool....notice i said try. She told him what she wanted and he left. Minutes later he came back with the food still lookin at Payton like he was from Africa and she was some soul food. We sat and ate for a while. He had a surprising really good night.  We was ready to go but before i left I had to use the bathroom.

"Ayeee im bouta go to the bathroom here the card to pay for the food."I said handing it to her.

"Okay hurry baaaaack" she said whining.

                          *Paytons p.o.v*

"You gettin lonley beautiful?  " I heard a voice from behind me. It was that FINE waiter.

"Ohh just a little " I said flirting back.

"Haa someone as fine as you should never be lonely... " he said

"Hmmm I guess your right huhh?? I said

I paid what I had to pay.

"Here's my number hit me up sometimes..you know.. whenever you get lonely"he said handing me a piece of paper.

"We'll see what happens " and with that he walked away.

                                *jaylens p.o.v*

Im walking Payton back to her car and she actin weird. She'll stare for a few seconds. .then smile and blush. Wassup with that? It better not have nothing to do with that waiter. Thats her AND his head. ....that nigga know we together so he better fall WAYYYY back ...I mean thats if he want all 32 teeth.