No excuses.

"No listen Jaylen I-"she said gettin cut off

"No listen Jaylen what!? You up here sayin all this stuff bout never keeping stuff away from eachother big or small and you a big time drug dealer a-"I said as she cut me off

"You dont know the reason for me not to tell you! You just up here assuming all this.  The reason I didnt tell you was because I really like you and I dont want you to think of me different or that im a bad person cuz im not! She said yelling.  I feel where she coming from...but I still don't think thats an excuse.

"Maann listen, im wore out, you wore out, lets just talk about this tomorrow night. Im not even in the mood." I said looking down

"Ok" was all she said. 

I went straight to bed. I already took my shower before she came. And ian have no appetite.  At least not after this argument. Im still wondering if her being a drug dealer would have ever came up if I didnt blurt it out. Enough of that im tryna catch some sleep.

It's 1:00 P.M and me and Chris just chillin. Its Saturday so we aint in school. School been straight. I think Aleah finally got the picture. And yeaa she pregnant.  I wish the best for that baby bruh. Im sure she aint ready to be a mother but who am I to judge? Most teenage females wont turn down or be mature for nothing.  They still be hittin up all the clubs and parties while the baby with they mama or grandmama .

"Niggaa pass it , up here smokin all the loud!!" Chris said. Bruhh im up here on cloud nine just chilling. My parents dont care what I do..well my dad. Moms left for another nigga when I was 7. Dude had paper and at the time money was tight around here. My dad barely even home. We talk sometimes tho. We not close at all tho. He always on "business trips" Him and his Puerto Rican wifey. She a doctor and my dad runs multiple business. So he says.   Ion care what them niggas do as long as them extra large checks coming in. Money ain't a problem round here. His girlfriend cool but she kinda weird. She seem like the sneaky type. But ayee she not my girl thats my dads.

"Bruhh I heard Payton them supposed to be takin out this dude named "run man" Nobody know this nigga real name. They say they call him that cuz he always on the run." He said

I just raised a eyebrow. Hours later I left.

It's 10:45 and Payton over here. We talked about her keeping junk from me and it went way smoother then I thought.  Im just worried that my life on the line.  She said all she do is sell drugs , but she dont kill or nun. She said they shot her at that party to get to KJ. Yunno, to mess with his family members . Ima make sure i get info from Chris. I meann, I have no reason not to believe her but if i find out any different she can kick rocks.