Broken Love (Trans! Denki x S...

By Maenphoh

( I'm bad at descriptions) When Denki Kaminari tells his family he's trans, he gets an unexpected trip to the... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter 6
A/N
AHHHHHHH
Chapter 7
I got tagged!
discontinued
Important: Please read
uhhhh hi

Chapter Five

4.2K 184 21
By Maenphoh

Edited: March 2, 2020
..............................

Denki's POV

'Uggg, my head hurts.'
I open my eyes to see a blurry white room and someone in the corner with purple hair.
"Uggg, where am I?"
The purple-haired guy rushes over to me.
"Hey," He said softly. "You're in the hospital.
"The hospital?" I repeat.
"Yeah, do you remember what happened and who I am?"
"My father. Your Hitoshi Shinsou." I said squint at the blurry figure.
"You're right, thank goodness you didn't lose your memory."
"Ugggg, my entire body hurts and everything's blurry."
Shinsou smiled at me softly, "Yeah, I'm not surprised. You have a concussion and several broken bones."
"What happened?"
"Umm... Well after you Kirishima, he texted the others and I ran into him on his way there. But, before we got there, you texted Kirishima again saying you dizzy. He told you to keep texting him. When you didn't respond, he texted the others and I went with him. When we got there, I climbed in through an open window to find you. Your friends were calling the teachers while I was inside your house."
"I'm sorry," I whispered softly.
"What did you say?"
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks now.
"No-no-no. You don't need to be sorry. It's not your fault."
"If I had defended myself than you and the others wouldn't have had to run and bring me to the hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 9.2K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
360K 21.5K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
489K 20.1K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
751K 17K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.