Roses and Flames *Bakugo Kats...

Oleh myerssam2017

*Bakugo Katsuki x OC* *Mature content: Blood, gore, fighting, mature language* *I do not own anything beside... Lebih Banyak

Character
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
🎅Christmas Special *Part One*🎅
🎅Christmas Special *Part 2*🎅
🎅Christmas Special *Part 3*🎅
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note
Side Chapter: Carnival/Beach Day Pt. 1
Side Chapter: Anniversary Pt. 1
Side Chapter: Carnival/Beach Day Pt. 2
Side Chapter: Nightmares Pt. 1
🎃Halloween Pt. 1🎃
A/N

Chapter 21

1.9K 40 0
Oleh myerssam2017

        It's now been five days since we started our internships, I was doing well, my Quirk has improved a lot since then, only using my Quirk when instructed to during training, Best Jeanist knew he was breaking the rules, but I was on good terms with everyone, so they don't mind as much. Today we where patrolling around the city. 

"It's possible some villains were inspired by what happened in Hosu." Best Jeanist spoke from in front of us. "That means they could be feeling bolder. This may just be a patrol, but keep your guard up." 

"Yeah, yeah." Bakugo spoke from next to me. I hummed in response looking around quietly. Bakugo had his hair down how Best Jeanist liked it. 

"Here's a question for you. Patrols are mainly meant to deter villains from committing any crimes. But they also have a secondary purpose. What is it?" Best Jeanist questioned us. I went to answer but Bakugo cut me off. 

"If we see some bad guys, we can beat 'em up on the spot." Bakugo said. 

"Incorrect." Best Jeanist said.

"It's to help insure that the citizens of the town feel safe, knowing that a pro hero is walking around they feel more at ease." I say quietly. As if on cue, come teenagers thanked Best Jeanist for keeping them safe. He started waving at the group of girls as they started fawning over him. 

"Yes, that is correct. But it's also to remind people who we are. Our presence gives the public a peace of mind." Best Jeanist stated. Bakugo growls slightly, looking at me as I paid no mind to the girls. "This helps weave a tapestry of trust between the protectors and the protected." 

"I think you just like getting recognized." Bakugo stated. I sighed quietly, looking at him. Some kids recognized Bakugo from the sludge villain attack. They started to make fun of him. I felt him tense up. His hair popped up instantly. 

"What did you say?!" He yelled at the poor kids. 

"Bakugo!" I yelled at him. The kids started to cry. 

"Have you really forgotten everything I've taught you?" Best Jeanist questioned. "Talk with them like a pro." 

"Hey, isn't that the girl from the Sport Festival?" A heard a guy questioned. 

"Yeah, she's the girl with the plant Quirk." A heard a female confirm. I turned towards them and waved with a smile. I heard the kids scream and start crying. 

"Bakugo! You idiot!" I yelled at him pulling him back at the belt of his jeans. 

"Hey, don't listen to him." I say kneeling down. They all sniffled and looked at him. "He's just a hot head. But he's right, sometimes you have to come up with a plan, if you've been caught. Just keep that in mind and one day you can become a great hero yourself. And it's not polite or kind to say mean stuff about people." I say with a smile. The boys instantly stopped crying and smiled huge smiles at me. 

"Awe, look at how good she is with kids." I heard the same female as earlier say. As we continued walking down the street, we got to talk to different people, as they noticed us from the Sports Festival, or from the sludge villain attack. A group of guys noticed me almost right away. I smiled and waved being polite. Best Jeanist didn't have an issue with it, Bakugo on the other hand, did. We stopped as more people stopped Best Jeanist to get autographs, pictures and what not. So the guys came up and talked to me. 

"So, what are you doing around here?" A guy questioned.

"Oh, well I'm interning under Best Jeanist, along with my classmate." I say nodding my head at Bakugo, who stood glaring at the guys. 

"He looks so mean." All the guys said. 

"Yeah, he does. But he's a good guy once you get under that tough skin." I say. 

"Emerald Rose, let's go." Best Jeanist said, I nod his way. 

"It was nice to meet you all." I say with a smile, before running over to go with the Best Jeanist and Bakugo. As soon as I got over to them, Bakugo wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we started walking. I chuckled. 

"Are you jealous?" I questioned. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." He snapped quickly back, turning his head away quickly, but I caught the sight of a blush. I chuckled lightly as we continued walking. 

      As the days went on we did the same thing, trained and went on parole. Now it was time to return to UA. 

"Thank you for your time to train me." I say to Best Jeanist with a bow. 

"It's no problem, thanking you for choosing my agency to train under. You where a real joy." He said. I lifted my body up and smiled lightly. Bakugo said his thanks and we left for the train to head home. We got on the train and headed back to UA. We got back to UA, Bakugo and I walked into class together and Kirishima and Sero instantly started laughing at him. 

"Holy crap! What the heck, Bakugo?" They questioned, his hair had gotten use to the way Best Jeanist made it, and he couldn't get it back to normal. He was shaking, I laughed lightly, watching from my seat. 

"Stop laughing! My hair's gotten used to this and I can't get it back the right way." He said shaking as he talked. "Did you not hear me? I'll kill you both." They where laughing so hard, I giggled.

"I'd like to see ya try, pretty boy." Sero said. 

"What did you call me?!" Bakugo yelled and his hair exploded from his anger, back to the way it normally is. I snorted, and started laughing, I hid my face in my arms on my desk as I laughed.

"Hey, there is goes!" Sero and Kirishima laughed extremely hard, their laugh was so contagious. I picked my head up after containing my laughter and seen Bakugo, holding on to Sero and Kirishima, and giving me a murderous glare for laughing at him. Everyone was talking about Todoroki, Iida and Midoriya facing the Hero Killer. I looked over at them, Iida had told me that his left hand had some serious injuries to it, Todoroki was fine and Midoriya was lied up in the hospital for a while. I'm just glad they where okay. Todoroki made eye contact with me and nodded his head my way, as a way to say hello, I nodded back. My eyes trailed to Iida's left hand, I could see some bandages poking out from under his sleeve. I let out a sigh through my nose and looked at the ground. Soon enough Iida was shouting off orders turning back into his old self. Well that's a good thing. 

      Soon enough we where out training with All Might. We stood in our hero costumes. I stood in between Bakugo and Kirishima.  

"I am here! Hope you're ready to return to our lessons." All Might said standing in front of us. "Today it's Hero Basic Training. Feels like I haven't seen you in a while. Welcome back. Now then. Listen carefully for what's in store. We're going to be conducting a little race. Take everything you've learned from your internships and apply it to this rescue training." 

"If it's rescue training then shouldn't we be at the USJ instead?" Iida asked raising his hand.

"Ah, that facility specializes in disasters. As I said earlier, this is a race. So prepare. You're about to step into Field Gamma! Inside, is an area full of factories that form an intricate labyrinth, so good luck finding your way around. You'll be competing in groups of five, or one is going to have six. Each person starts from a different location on the outskirts of the model city. I'll send a distress signal, and you do what you must to rescue me. Whoever finds me first wins! But try to keep the property damage to a bare minimum, please." All Might said pointing at Bakugo. 

"Why are you pointing at me?" He questioned. 

"All right. First group get to your places. We all stood watching them compete. I sat on the ground at the feet of Bakugo and Kirishima, who stood behind me looking up at the screen. Kirishima took a seat next to me, as Bakugo still stood right behind me. I watched quietly and seen that Midoriya had a  improved a lot. Midoriya had lost his footing and fell, leaving Sero to win. Everyone went, I was in the last group, with Bakugo, Kirishima, Todoroki, Mineta, and Tsu. The horn went off, I was swinging from the top trying to get a higher advantage then the rest of my classmates. With as much training as Best Jeanist put on me, my body wasn't fazed at all, while swinging with my body weight. To my vines I was weightless, which put less stress on my muscles. I looked to my right and seen Bakugo, right next to me, on my left was Todoroki. I picked up my speed but swinging like I was in the swing, propelling myself faster and farther to the point where I was practically flying threw the air. I yelped seeing Mineta, running where I was going to land, I quickly grabbed onto a water container, my vine wrapped me around it, I felt a small twinge in my arm as I did so, I quickly positioned myself so I could lunch myself off of, it, my vine wrapped around my legs and feet to give me more of a push. I leaped off it and continued going through the air in a quick manner. I had literally just beat Todoroki, I landed and Todoroki landed just a second after I did. 

"Good job hero!" All Might said handing me a sash to wear. I took it from his hands. 

"You all did well, improved quiet a lot." He said to us, I rubbed my arm lightly, the muscle I twinged lightly was cramping from the movement. 

"Kohana, are you okay?" Todoroki asked as I rubbed my arm lightly. 

"Yeah, I twinged my arm a little, saving myself from hitting Mineta. Nothing to bad." I say to him. "It's just cramping a little." I seen him nod lightly as we all started heading back to the main building. I stretched out my arm lightly, trying to ease the cramping. Uraraka was about to walk up and possibly offer help, but Bakugo beat her to it. 

"Here. Let me help." He said, as he started to massage right on the spot. I grunted at the pain a little. I let out a breath after the pain completely faded. 

"Thank you." I say with a small smile, he didn't drop my hand completely, he held on to my hand during the walk back to the main building. 

       The girls stood in the locker room, getting changed. 

"You did really good out there, everyone." Uraraka said with a smile. 

"So did you." I say back to her with a smile. I had stripped off my suit. "I think, I need to talk to someone about remodeling my suit to make it a little more flexible. I had a hard time moving in it." I say looking at my suit. We heard Mineta's voice talking about seeing us, in our underwear. I heard Bakugo yelling at him. But Jiro saved us, by stabbing him in the eye with her earphone jack. I hid my body with my suit. 

"Ugh. Thanks, Kyoka." Hagakure said from next to me. I sighed. 

"He's such a perv." I say, pulling out my uniform skirt and slipping it on. "I'm surprised he didn't say anything about me not landing on him." 

"Well, you are dating Bakugo. No one wants to get on his bad side." Momo said with a chuckle. 

"You're not wrong, but Mineta did say something about wanting to see my 'curvaceous body.' To me that's enough to get on Katsuki's bad side." I say with a laugh, they all quickly agreed laughing themselves. We finished getting ready and heading to class. 

        After school, we all headed home. Mina, Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero walked with Bakugo and I. Mina and I walked ahead of the group. She was in a good mood, like she normally is, so she was dancing around me, and spinning me around as we talked and walked. 

"So what happened during your internship?" She asked finally walking at my side. 

"Oh, Best Jeanist worked with me, to help put less strain on my muscles and bones, and it paid off, my muscles don't hurt as much under pressure, but I need to work on my quick movements, my muscles tighten up and cramp under quick movements." I say to her. 

"So when you saved yourself from crushing Mineta, you hurt twinged your arm?" She asked. I nodded my head. 

"Sadly, I'm still mastering my Quirk, but I am getting the hang of it now." I say. 

"So why didn't you intern under Kamui Woods?" She asked. 

"Because, I need to learn to control my quirk with my fingers. Aizawa thinks that's part of the reason that I keep hurting my arms, his because I'm using my arm muscles, instead of my fingers." I say. "With my Quirk different from my fathers, he has to find a way to teach me the best he can." We all stopped at Kirishima and Mina's spot where they split off. I gave Mina a hug and Kirishima fist bumped me. 

        After a while, Bakugo and I ended up at my house. 

"So, I've been meaning to ask." He said as we walked up my front steps. "Who exactly where your parents?" He asked. I paused and sighed. 

"I-I." I stuttered. "I'll tell you soon, but right now, I don't... I'm not ready to tell you just yet." He stared at me. "My parents, are known as the Rose Heroes." I added, just to give him the hint of who they are. "A lot, and when I say a lot, everyone knows them by that name or their hero names. The only people that know their real names, are the pro heroes, family and friends that are close. They kept their identity hidden, for a reason. My mom worked next to Aizawa, my father wore a mask, every time someone wanted to talk to him, in like an interview or anything like that, he wore his hero costume." I say to him, my body turned to face him completely. "Even during the funeral, we used their hero names. You and Todoroki only know their real names." I seen Bakugo start getting mad that Todoroki knew. "The only reason why Todoroki knows, is because I used to go to his house when we where younger, because Endeavor and my father where close." I sighed quietly. "Be warned, if you look up the Rose Heroes, you'll see something completely different then who they actually are." I added. I leaned down and kissed his forehead. "Goodnight Katsuki. I promise I'll tell you soon." I unlocked my door and went inside for the night.                                                                 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.5K 167 29
Amelia Tano got a strange call at 3 am by the principal of UA, Nezu! Strangely enough he offers her a job in Japan to be a teaching assistant to a ce...
104 2 14
This is the story of a girl who is at her limit with life and ready to give up, but is pulled back into a world of color and sound when she finds a b...
37.3K 1.5K 26
As UA's sports festival begins, it's now time for Saeki Atsuhi to face off against her classmates and show everyone that she can win. But as Bakugo a...
7.5K 184 32
"You have the heart of a hero, kid. You just haven't realized it yet." When a teenager with a dual quirk named Ayaka Kurosawa is recommended for the...