White Prince

By KainatKhattak2

"I stared at him , unwillingly . It feels like as if I can't tear my gaze away from him or I don't want to" ... More

Prologue
Introduction To The Main Characters
Chapter :1 "El último día"
Chapter 2 : "Musée du Louvre"
Chapter 3 : "Good-bye"
Chapter 4 : "Orbite d-équilibre"
Chapter 5 : "The Letter"
Chapter 6 : "Magical Library"
Chapter 7 : "Il A Mangé Mes Chocolats"
Chapter 8 : "Mysterious Guy"
Chapter 9 : "Kingdom White"
Chapter 10 : "What Is He?"
Chapter 11 : "Blood"
Chapter 12 : "Hatred"
Chapter 13 : "Revelations"
Chapter 14 : "Time Loop"
Chapter 15 : "Journal"
Chapter 16 : "Cursed"
Chapter 18 : "Dark Blood"
Chapter 19 : "Feeling Of Falling"
Chapter 20 : "Not A Perfect Plan"
Chapter 21 : "Comforted"
Chapter 22 : "The Prophecy"
Chapter 23 : "Intoxicated"
Chapter 24 : "Love"
Chapter 25 : "Bottomless Pit Of Darkness"
Chapter 26 : "Darkened"
Chapter 27 : "The Light Within"
Chapter 28 : "Fated To Love You"

Chapter 17 : "No More Secrets"

17 6 0
By KainatKhattak2

As soon as he left, I blinked a few times. I didn't know what to do! Should I laugh or cry? I mean he was just gonna kiss me but stopped & the best excuse he could think of is to tell me that he's cursed? You serious! Blushing furiously at the scene that just happened being replayed in my mind, I scoffed.

But wait what? He's cursed! What is that supposed to mean? Cursed as in how? And what type of 'CURSED'? Then it all clicked! Maybe he's cursed to touch me or maybe every person but he hugged Jason once. Then maybe he's cursed to touch every girl.

I breathed out. "I'm thinking too much!' Running my hand through my hair, I thought to myself. He didn't even let me ask him that what did he mean by saying that he's cursed? He just said that & left.

After Sebastian left, I've been lost deep in my thoughts that I didn't notice a shadow lurking near the third room on this floor. Standing under the door frame, I could have a clear view of that room on this floor.

'Why is this third room always locked?' I thought to myself.

"Because it belonged to my husband, Luis" The voice that came from right beside me, startled me.

Did I say my thoughts out loud? I really need to stop talking my thoughts out.

Looking at Isabelle, I could tell that she didn't really like to think about the bitter memories she have with Luis.

"Oh" was all I said, not wanting to ask anything further but guess she had something else in her mind.

"Follow me" I did what she told me. She lead the way towards the third room and placed a key inside the lock, opening it with a click.

As soon as she stepped inside, she turned the lights on with a flick of her fingers. I followed behind her. Taking in my surroundings, I was literally awe-strucked by the beauty of this room. The room was completely beautiful. Royal Blue curtains hung on the walls without any wrinkles on it. A grand queen sized bed sat in the middle, with four high posts and a maroon covering on top. Expensive looking red quilts adorned the bed and white coloured pillows were scattered evenly across the top. I gasped, entering the room slowly as the exquisiteness of it all was more than I ever imagined.

"This room is beautiful" I breathed out only to receive a light chuckle from Isabelle.

"This room was once Luis' and now I feel like he just never deserved this room" Isabelle spoke and showed me around.

The room had a neat wooden book shelf with lots of books in it, a nice set of chairs and a table at the centre. The couch and the chairs were covered with white cloth to prevent it from getting dirty which I already guessed. Everything here was neat and clean as if it has never been used by an individual.

"Come on, let's go to the library. I have to tell you a lot" She smiled at me and asked me to follow her to the library which I did.

-----------------------------

"So?" I said after sitting on the chair across the table in front of her.

"What is it that you want to tell me?" Moving forward, I propped my right elbow on the table and placed my chin on my palm.

"Something about the past. Some very important things that you must know" She said, staring into my eyes intensely.

"As you know that Luis is my husband. I mean Was" She took a deep breath after what she said, sounding hurt by the mere thought of that heartless man.

"Let me tell you how it all started. First, he raped me and he also killed Jonathan as you already know since it's mentioned in Jacinda's journal. But the motives behind all of his doing is something so dangerous that you can't even imagine" She closed her eyes and took another deep breath.

"What really were his motives behind all of this?" I asked, scrunching my brows in confusion.

"He raped me because I was chosen as the leader of French Quarter and he wanted me to rule beside him. He forced me to rule beside him since he was the King of this kingdom, even then I thought maybe he deserves a chance. We got married and it was exactly at that time when Ruby came into our lives. She came to the castle as an helpless orphan in search for a shelter. Back then I didn't know who she was and what her motives were so I let her stay" She stood up from her chair and made her way towards the shelf containing hundreds of books.

"I was really naive at that time" She chuckled and shook her head in disappointment. I placed my hands on her shoulder and gave her a tight lipped smile to tell her that it was okay, it was okay to be naive sometimes.

"When Jonathan was born, Ruby's behavior changed. Jacinda used to visit the castle so whenever she'll visit, Ruby would take the baby with her, probably trying to find what she really needed. But glad we found out about her motives but that wasn't enough to stop her. And that's when I found out that Luis and Ruby were together in this all along. She wanted to be immortal and rule the kingdom so they teamed up since they had the same motive : Being immortal and rule White forever!" She said with a sigh as if she's hurting inside.

"Jacinda moved to Earth to protect Jonathan. We found out that Ruby was a former member of the Sacred Coven, who was casted out because she went against the rules of nature by using anti-aging spell" She said.

"Woah, that's why she looked so young" I said in realization.

"Hmmm"

"By the way, what is the purpose of Sacred Coven?" I asked.

"Their purpose is to maintain peace in supernatural world" She said while picking a book from the shelf and dusting the dust off of it and placing it back. I kept observing her movements and kept following her.

"Then I got pregnant with Sebastian and Luis wasn't happy about that. Let's just say he didn't want an heir, he wanted to rule the kingdom, Forever!" She said through gritted teeth.

"Huh? How was he planning to rule the kingdom forever? I mean normally a King would want an heir so that he'll continue to rule over the kingdom, No?" I said, clearly confused at what I just heard.

"Yes, you're right but he was so greedy for power that he couldn't think straight. He wants to become immortal, that's how he was planning to rule forever!" I couldn't believe my ears what I just heard. Man, how was Ruby and Luis gonna be immortal? Immortality is going against the nature.

"But isn't it like going against the nature?" I asked her, with wide eyes.

"Yes it is, but he doesn't care nor does she"

"Well, glad he didn't kill Sebastian, not that he didn't try to. But first he and Ruby, together killed Jonathan. Jacinda tried everything she could to hide her son, but Luis and Ruby, together were strong enough and killed him because they wanted a heart of a warrior and they thought he had it but actually he didn't" She stood there, staring at the books on the shelf then picked a book & extended it to me to take it. I looked at her confused.

"It's a spell book, my favorite" She smiled and motioned for me to take it which I did.

"Well, after that they came after Sebastian. Because Ruby found out that if the King of Kingdom White will have a child with a witch from the French Coven, then the child will bear the heart of a warrior. But before they could realize that and kill him, he was strong enough to protect himself" She said and made her way towards the very same table where we were sitting before.

"They really are audacious enough to go against the rules of nature!" I said, amazement evident in my voice. As I was following her, I almost tripped but before I could hit the ground, I held onto the shelf. Unfortunately, it had a nail poking out that penetrated my skin.

"Ouch" Dark blood oozed out and a few drops came out of the wound.

"You okay?" Isabelle turned around after hearing me.

"Yeah. Just a scratch" I smiled, reassuringly, trying not to show the wound.

After sitting on the chairs across the table, I asked Isabelle to continue.

"So, when that didn't work, he just went for another member of the French Quarter. My cousin, Carolina Fernandez. He started an affair with her and when I found out about their affair it was already too late. She was pregnant. And guess what, her child really had the heart of a warrior. Luis and Ruby finally got what they wanted: the second ingredient they needed for the immortality spell"

"So, there's ingredients for the spell?"

"Yes. And the first ingredient was the blood from each coven's leader. The second was heart of a warrior. And the third, it was the artifact, Orbite d-équilibre" She said while leaning in the chair she sat on.

I was about to ask a question when Rosa entered the library with two cups of coffee. Thank goodness! I was craving coffee.

"Thankyou" I said while Rosa placed the coffee cups in front of us.

"You need anything else?" Rosa asked.

"No. You can leave" Isabelle smiled at Rosa who bowed and left without saying anything else.

"How did they got their hands on the artifact in the first place?"

"Through Carolina. She was supposed to shield the balance zone. And they targeted her on purpose, to kill two birds with one stone. You see, balance zone consists of three artifacts, one from each coven and the artifact he really wanted was of French Coven. Carolina exposed the zone to Luis, he stole the artifact and in return killed her and her child, leading to the disturbance of balance. That's why many supernaturals are born with defects" She said while taking a sip from her coffee.

"What defects?" I asked.

"They are born with altered abilities. Like they can't control their power sometimes. And sometimes they are born without it" Ohhh, I made an O shape with my mouth.

"My child, the reason why I wanted to talk to you is that you have to be careful from now on! You carry the blood that serves as a binding agent for powerful spells. And Jacinda was trying to hide the fact that you have the blood and- " She stopped and got lost in her thoughts.

"And?" I asked her, after taking the last sip of coffee from my cup.

"Nothing" She said but there was definitely something she was hiding.

"Please Isabelle, no more secrets" I said with almost pleading eyes since I didn't want to be surrounded by secrets anymore.

"Tell me. Whatever it is, I'll handle it" I placed my hand over her hand that was on the table and gave it a light squeeze.

"Luis is the one who killed Jacinda and Verlac" As soon as she said that, I wanted to find Luis and kill him with my bare hands. No more time for cries! I'm stronger than this.

"He wanted to know the person who has the blood but Jacinda refused to give him the name so he killed them both and took a guess that the person he's looking for might be you but we can't let Jacinda and Verlac die for nothing. When Jonathan died, you were born the very same year and they moved on from the grief of loss of their child because of you" I felt goosebumps forming all over my body.

"But how do you know all of that?" I asked Isabelle, my hands now curled in fists in my lap.

"That you have the blood?" She questioned and I nodded.

"You didn't read the journal, did you?" She asked, giving me a sad smile.

"I did. But a few pages"

"She has written in her journal that you, Eloise, have the blood. The Dark Blood" Till the very end, they cared about me. They died so that they'll protect me.

"Don't let any of this get to you" I looked up and gave her a small smile.

After a few minutes of silence, a thought occured to me and I asked Isabelle.

"By the way, last time when I saw Ruby, she was trying to get her hands on the journal but it seemed as if she was being repelled by it" I informed her only to get a wide eyed Isabelle.

"What? She even tried to do that? She must've known about the spell!" She murmured almost to herself, but gladly I heard what she said.

"What do you mean? What spell?"

"Jacinda loved to create her own spells. So she created a few that includes the spell Ruby needs to bind those ingredients with the help of your blood to become immortal" She informed me "and the spell that can break the curse" and lastly, what she said, well more like mumbled to herself made me ask her a question.

"Ummm. What curse?"

"Huh?" She looked at me as if I've grown horns on my head.

"What curse are you talking about? Is it the same curse that has been casted on Sebastian?" As soon as those words left my mouth, her expressions turned into a scowl.

"Did he tell you this himself?" She asked as if she couldn't believe what I just asked.

"Yes."

"I'm sorry my child. But this is not my story to tell" Disappointing. But let's just wait for Sebastian to tell me himself.

"What story?" As soon as the voice came to my ears, I stood up from my chair and was about to make a run for the door before I can come face to face with Sebastian but guess luck wasn't really on my side today since I knocked the empty cup with my hand which went flying on the floor and broke into pieces as soon as it landed on the floor.

"Oh Sebastian." I laughed nervously. This is awkward. It's way too awkward. I turned to look at Isabelle with a worried expression plastered on my face.

"Oh. Don't worry about it. Someone will clean this up" She gave me a reassuring smile.

"I gotta go" As soon as those words left my mouth, without sparing Sebastian a glance, I fled.

As soon as I left, I let out a shaky breath of relief. After that kiss incident, it's gonna be really hard to face him. I didn't notice the smile on my face but when I did, I placed my hand on my chest, I could literally feel my heart beat. It's beating so fast that it feels like it'll jump out of my ribcage any second. I laughed at myself.

"Why are you laughing?" The voice startled me and I jumped in surprise, placing my hand on my weak heart.

"What the hell? You scared the hell out of me!" I whisper yelled at the person standing in front of me since we were right outside the library, not wanting anyone inside to hear my voice and think that I was still here.

"So?" Jason asked while smiling.

"So what?" I looked at him, acting all innocent.

"Why were you laughing?" He asked me suspiciously.

"I wasn't" I looked straight in front of me, at the wall.

"Yes you were" He spoke again not letting me get away with it.

"Why do you wanna know?" I looked at him with a scowl on my face.

"Because I already know why you were laughing but I actually want to hear it from you" He winked at me at which I blushed hard.

"Not gonna tell you" I folded my arms across my chest and looked away only to receive a chuckle from him. He knows why I was laughing. Damn it. Then it clicked, the shadow. He probably even saw what happened in the studio room as well. Ugh!

"Fine. Don't tell me. I know it already" I looked at him with my left brow raised at him. He held his hands up in surrender. With a shake of my head, I was about to leave when he stopped me.

"I met Maddison" I stood still and just nodded my head.

"She wants to meet you" At that I turned my head to look at him.

"Weren't you mad at her?" I smirked at him.

"How do you expect me to stay mad at her El! She's my mate!" At that, my smirk was wiped off of my face and I turned around completely to face him.

"What?" I was shocked! Why didn't I know about that before?

"Yes. And I just found out" LOL. She was his mate and he didn't even know about it.

"Wow. A round of applause for you, my dear friend" I let out and started laughing.

"That's mean. Don't you think?"

"I'm sorry dude but it's just so funny"

"Whatever" He was about to leave when I stopped him.

"I want to go back to Earth"

"Yeah sure. Come with me"

----------------------------

Coming back to Earth was a good idea. Because as soon as I came back, Madison texted me that she'll come over and here I was waiting for her. To be honest, I didn't really want to face her right now. I mean it'll just be awkward since I'll have no idea what to say. I mean I want to yell at her, but I don't know. There's just so much going on in my head right now. My parents' death, Luis, Ruby, Sebastian, Curse. All of these things are running through my head and I don't know what to think. I'm just trying my best not to think when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I permitted.

"Oh" It's her. Finally she's here. I swear to god if she tried to do something, I'll yell at her. Just don't trigger me please.

"Hi" She waved awkwardly.

"Hi" I replied, curtly.

"Ouch"

"Drop your act already, Madison" Getting up from my bed, I walked up to her since she was still standing near the door.

"What do you want? Why meet me now when you left me to die there by the hands of those men?" I quirked my eyebrow at her.

Folding my hands across my chest, I waited for her response, more like her explanation and the excuse she'll give but she kept staring. All of a sudden she started laughing bitterly. I looked at her confused.

"Huh? You're laughing?" I pointed my index finger at her.

"Yes. Because I appointed those men to attack you and kill you once and for all" Those words were like daggers to my heart. Each and every word that came out of her mouth punctured my heart.

"I-" I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't form words. I was hurt, and was lost of words.

"Cat got your tongue?"

"That's why you were late the other day?" Then it clicked. She was giving them orders.

"But why?" I moved forward a little with my hands on my hips.

"Because you have the weapon that'll make Luis and Ruby immortal, you have the blood!" She yelled.

"And that's why I wanted to kill you. If you don't exist then they won't have the blood and that's how they will never be immortal!" She explained.

"But I'm sorry" She said while looking down at the ground. I couldn't believe that she was apologizing!

"Okay? I really am. I was avoiding Jason but I couldn't as you know, mate thing. And he knocked some sense into me" She sighed and gave me a sad smile. I just stared at her in utter shock. Was she bipolar or what?

"Look, I wasn't thinking straight" She moved forward and took my hands in hers.

"I promise I won't do anything like that to you ever again. I wasn't happy doing that to you either but I thought your death was the only solution but now we have to protect you from Luis and Ruby. We can't let them get their hands on you" She told me and looked at me expectantly. I wasn't looking at her.

"Hmmm?" She shook my hands a little to get my attention. At first I pursed my lips not to laugh at the cute puppy face she was making but then I lost it. I hugged her.

"Fine. I forgive you"

"Thankyou so much" I was the one who broke the hug.

"But no more secrets from now on" I pointed with my index finger.

"Promise?"

"Promise" And she hugged me again.

----------------------

After the whole emotional and dramatic talk with Madison, she left saying she had to be with Jason for some strategic planning to protect me and the kingdom. I was walking downstairs when I heard shouting from the lounge. God, these kids. Lacroix, Alex's best friend was here and they were playing Call Of Duty on the PlayStation.

"Heyyyy! Look at 60 degree, South. There's the enemy" Alex shouted. He could've said that without shouting though.

"Oh no. Look into the ruins. There! I can see the enemy" Lacroix guided Alex.

Shaking my head, I went towards the kitchen since I was craving coffee. I stood in front of the coffee machine to produce my cup of coffee. After it was done, I took the cup and walked up towards the two crazy boys that were playing the game as if they're in a war zone for real.

"Oh My God! Can you please stop shouting?" I said while sitting on the sofa near the couch, in front of them.

"Hey E!" Lacroix calls me 'E' since he finds it hard to pronounce my name and he doesn't really like my nickname 'El' so...

"Hey Roy!" I call him Roy since his name really is hard to pronounce, for me.

We fist bumped with each other since that's how Lacroix and I greet.

"Lacroix! Come back. I'm not gonna give you cover if you didn't come back in a second" Alex shouted as if Lacroix is miles away from him.

"For God's sake Alex! Stop shouting. You're drilling holes in my ears with your loud voice!" I said with a scowl on my face, clearly frustrated by his shouting now.

"Fine fine. Don't eat me" Gosh! He can never be serious.

"Wanna play? Since Lacroix really sucks" Alex asked me. He doesn't suck. He's just really good even good at the game than Alex. And he's asking me to play because I'm really bad at this game.

"No I don't" Lacroix retaliated.

"Yes you suck"

"No I don't. That's why you don't wanna play with me"

Alex ignored him and told him to hand over the controller to me but I held my hands up in defeat.

"Not in the mood to play"

"Really? Or not in the mood to get defeated by me?" He says, challengingly with a smirk but I'm not gonna fall into his trap by getting challenged and then I'll end up playing because I really don't want to play.

"Yeah. Whatever floats your boat, Alex" I said after taking last sip from my coffee.

Rolling my eyes at the two boys, I picked up my cup and walked towards the kitchen. After I washed the cup, I went upstairs to my room. I wanted to sleep because I was tired from all the drama that happened today and what Isabelle told me was really a lot to take in.

As soon as I closed the door of my room, I felt a hand cover my mouth and get ahold of my both hands behind my back. I tried to get out of the hold but whoever the person was, he was too strong. Screaming was of no use since all that came out were the muffled sounds due to the hand covering my mouth. I tried kicking and was able to make the person loosen their grip.

"Stop struggling" The person whispered in my ear. His voice sent shivers down my spine. His voice, it was sinister and cold.

Unfortunately, his grip on my hands tightened even more. And the other hand he removed from my mouth only to place it back with a piece of cloth, I'm guessing it was chloroform because soon I started to lose consciousness and was drifted off into the darkness.

-----------------------------

Moving to my side, I groaned due to the pain in my back. I opened my eyes slowly and blinked a few times to adjust to the surroundings. I am nyctophobic and the darkness seems to suffocate me but gladly there's a dim light hanging to the ceiling.

My throat hurts. Completely opening my eyes and getting a grip of myself, I took in my surroundings. Everything here reeked of metal. It looked like a cell. Then it clicked. I was kidnapped.

Suddenly panic burned through my bones and I started to look here and there in search of a door to escape. Unfortunately, I was shackled. My hands were cuffed and my legs were both shackled.

"You're awake" The very same voice that whispered in my ear when I was being kidnapped, spoke from the dark corner in the room.

"Don't even try to run away because you can't" Soon the person emerged from the darkness and stepped into the light.

But that wasn't the only person that came into the light. There was another person with him as well, shackled just like me. The sinister man who stood 6'2 probably, had masculine figure. And by the shadow, I guessed he was in a suit. Wow, A suited kidnapper! And the one he held looked like a boy. He removed the tape from the mouth of his other prisoner and threw the shackled boy in front of me.

When his face came into light, I felt my eyes coming out of it's sockets. It was Alex. But how? How could he kidnap Alex? Why did he bring him here? What did Alex do? He is innocent.

"How?" I looked at the man, wide eyed and jerked forward towards Alex, hurting my left leg in process. I ignored the pain and still got myself closer to Alex. He was crying.

"Shhh. It's alright. We'll be fine" I tried to wipe his tears with my cuffed hands. I examined him for any kind of injury or wounds but thankfully he wasn't hurt, just a few scratches but even those scratches broke my heart. He is innocent. He knows nothing.

"I gave him the sight. So now he can see every magical thing" The man informed me.

"LET HIM GO!" I yelled at the man.

"Tsk. Tsk. Now why would I do that?" The man said, probably smirking.

"Because he's got nothing to do with this"

"Well. Both of you are gonna stay here. No one's leaving" He informed and came forward into the light, so that his face could be seen. The light was enough for me to make out his features. He looked so much like Mia. His chocolate brown eyes, brunette hair, full lips almost everything resembled Mia except his tan skin.

"Let me introduce myself" He said while adjusting his coat.

"My name is Luis. Luis Wolf. And it's very nice to meet you" He said while smirking like a devil.

------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 3.6K 68
Twelve years after the defeat of Ranrok and ten years after graduation, ex-Auror Gianna Eversley, finds herself back at Hogwarts, this time as the ne...
147 0 18
Mackenna, a 20 year old werewolf girl was beaten and bruised for most of her life. She was kept hostage by Jake, a sadistic psychopath who kidnapped...
527 35 34
"A fantastical cross between the Beauty and the Beast and ACOTAR." A prince, a witch, and a wolf are tied together by the sins of their parents. Can...
163K 2.8K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...