Chapter 10 : "What Is He?"

"Jason" I shrieked.

I was surprised to see him yet scared of him. What was he doing here? Why would the Queen ask him to take me to the room? Everything's so messed up. When did he even get here?

There were too many questions running through my head when Jason snapped his fingers & put me out of my trance.

"Hey, How did you get here?" He asked confusion & shock evident in his eyes. He was confused just as I was.

And it all made sense. His peculiar behavior, his strange built. But the question is 'What is he?'. A Werewolf? Or a Vampire? Or maybe something else??

Flashback
When I went inside the hallway to make my way towards my locker & then to the Principal's Office to get my schedule, that jerk followed me inside.

He grabbed me by my wrist & pulled me towards him, his nails piercing into my skin. I yanked my hand from his grip which made him even angrier.

"What is your problem? Why are you being such an attitude queen?" He spat with venom.

"You don't own that place, Jerk!" I retaliated. Obviously I wasn't going to let him win.

"You're so irritating"

What a jerk!

"SO ARE YOU, MR. WHATEVER" I said with a smirk & left him in the main hallway, embarrassed & fuming with anger.

During lunch, his minions came to the spot where I sat & started passing comments. He wasn't with them.

Irritated, I stood up & picked my tray. I was about to leave when one of his minion smacked my butt. I was about to slap him when that Jerk came & punched the guy in the face. The punch he threw at the guy wasn't forceful but the guy fell on his butt, hard.

"You do not touch a lady like that! We are bad guys but that doesn't mean we're allowed to touch any girl anywhere we want!! Understand?" He said with his hands curled in fists & the guy nodded his head so fast that I thought his neck might break & fall off.

I was impressed.

Blood started to ooze out of the guy's lips & a bluish bruise formed on his face.

The punch..... What is he? A superhuman? Was the punch forceful? It didn't look like that

His appearance makes him stand out the most. He's got a large built with a body builder's chest. He's got narrow sharp chocolate brown eyes with thick eyebrows, a straight nose & smooth, light skin tone. He looks supernaturally perfect that makes him mysterious.

"Wait" I caught up to the Jerk.

"Thank you." He deserved to be thanked. "But you didn't really have to do that, I can protect myself" I said, trying not to sound like an ungrateful brat.

"I didn't do it for you" Touche "A guy should know how to respect a woman. Being a bad guy doesn't give you the permission to disrespect a woman" I was deeply affected by what he said & was impressed.

"Oh" I mouthed, impressed by what he just did & said. "By the way, I'm Eloise Richard" I extended my hand out to him.

I was surprised when he shook my hand & gave me the brightest smile. His teeth perfectly aligned & shiny.