Living Together?! | Mark Lee

By hardjunguwu

[ENDING CHANGED/UPDATED] "You're the only girl who doesn't fall to my feet and it's driving me crazy." NCT Ma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 (END)

Chapter 43

28.5K 654 639
By hardjunguwu

Mark grows flustered when you began to cry. He hovers off of you, allowing you the freedom to sit up. You're basically sobbing into your hands and he doesn't know what to do. He's scared to comfort you because he wasn't expecting the sudden outburst.

"No," You choke out which made Mark's heart sink.

"Like, no as in you won't be my girlfriend?" Get sounded

You cough out another sob, your palms wiping at your wet eyes which turns them irritated. "Please, don't."

"Don't what?"

"Don't play with me, please," You sniff. "I don't wanna be hurt again."

Believe it or not, but the same thing happened with Jaemin. After you first had sex with Jaemin, he asked you the same thing; to be his girlfriend. At that time, you really liked him and of course, you agreed to, but that only lead to pain and humiliation that night you found him in bed with someone who was supposed to be your best friend.

You don't know if you could handle experiencing that again, not after you've tried hard for a few years to get over it. Your heart aches at the thought.

Mark frowns, hands coming up to cup your cheeks in his warm palms. You gulp when he leans closer, your heart-stopping. "Do you trust me?"

You nod, letting out a shaky breath.

"Then you should know I won't hurt you." He reassures, swiping his thumbs across your cheeks.

The sigh you let out doesn't go unnoticed. Mark purses his lips, hands under your knees to pull you towards him. You take a deep breath, pinching at his shoulder lightly as he fondles with the sensitive skin at your thighs.

Mark didn't want to rush you or anything, but he was so damn curious and frustrated. You seemed to be in a vulnerable state at the moment, yet he couldn't help himself.

"So... about my question..." He trails off and you giggle, wiping at your eyes.

You nod, playfully ruffling his hair. "Yes, I will, Mark."

His eyes widen at that, a smile following behind. You could see a little gleam in those dark pupils. You've always found his eyes the most interesting part of him. Though he hides so much behind them, you're still able to peer through them once in a while.

"You're serious?"

You nod with a beam.

"Like, no bullshit?"

You chortle, hitting at his chest. "I'm not kidding."

You gasp, surprised when his lips are on yours. By the way his teeth nibble at your bottom lip and his tongue forcing its way in your mouth, you could tell he was happy. You're ashamed of the moan you let out and push at his shoulders for distance.

"Sorry," He apologizes when you pant to catch your breath. "I got excited."

You gesture him that it was okay with a simple wave. He pulls you in for another hug and you don't fight him. Both of you stay like this for a while, enjoying each other's presence. You rub your eyes and Mark lifts it down, holding your hand in his.

"I'm hungry." You mention, snuggling into him more.

"What do wanna eat?" He questions, fingers playing with yours.

"I don't know, food probably."

Mark chuckles at that, his other hand twisting your hair between his fingers. He exhales and at that, you look up at him, knowing he had something on his mind.

"Can I ask you something?" He asks you, watching your every move as you straddle his waist.

"Hm, what?" You say almost as a whisper, intertwining both your hands with his.

He licks his lip, teeth nibbling at the dead skin at the corner of his mouth. "About Jaemin–"

You cut him off. "What about him?"

"Did you love him?"

Your chest aches at the question. It made you shudder and you question it yourself. You breathe deeply, glancing down only to be met with the sight of his bare chest.

Mark hums waiting patiently for your answer. He didn't want to overwhelm you again by hurriedly forcing you to answer something that you might not even be comfortable answering.

"At the time, I thought I loved him," You suddenly say. "But I realized it was all based off lies and false dreams."

"I'm sorry."

You sigh. "There's no need to be. I'm over it."

"You sure?"

"Yep, totally," Your tongue rakes over your teeth when you look down at him. "Now, my turn for questions."

A grin spreads on his lips and his hands lean back behind his head. He nods, gesturing you to continue and you bite at your lip unsure if you're able to ask the question or not. It may be a little personal, but since you're both in that comfortable part in your relationship it was fine for stuff like this.

He slaps at your thigh, signalling you to hurry on and you yelp. You glare at him and he just snickers, poking at your tummy.

"What was your father like?" The words finally leave your lips and you feel somewhat relieved.

Mark hums, the way he purses his lips make you feel uneasy. You think he's uncomfortable by the way he shifts a little under you. Clearing your throat and patting nervously at your own chest, you shake your head. "It's okay, you don't–"

"I don't remember a lot about him," He starts and you feel somewhat relieved that he's said something. "My parents separated when I was really young."

"Oh..."

"I guess you could say he was rather stern, but if you push the right buttons you can see he has a soft spot." He states and you can see a smile creeping up on his lips that he's unaware of.

"Reminds you of anyone?" You tease and he rolls his eyes. "So, who found that soft spot?"

"My mom," He responds. "I miss her."

"I miss mine, too," You murmur, leaning forward. "It makes think..."

He pushes your hair back. "Think about what, princess?"

"About when our parents come back," You state, sounding a bit disappointed. "What are we going to tell them?"

"It'll be a shock that they're kids are dating, huh?"

You giggle. "It would."

There was a silent pause. Nothing in the room could be heard, but the soft breaths you both let out.

Now, that you both think about it, you haven't thought of what would happen when you don't live together anymore. You don't live far from each other, but it wouldn't be the same. The two of you won't even see each other at school, considering you both already soon will graduate.

You could say living together has brought you both together and you're afraid to say what'll happen when you move out.

"About your father..." Mark mumbles. "Do you think he'll try to find you?"

"I... I don't know." You say shakily.

"I mean, you kicked the man in the nuts. He's probably ticked off."

"I don't wanna talk about it," You exhale. "Can we just go eat now?"

Mark laughs at that, hand reaching out to pet the top of your head then push your hair behind your ear. It took you by surprise when he flips you over, his body hovering over yours.

Mark leans in to steal a kiss, a gesture you happily returned. When he took another and another, you began to smile against his lips. You giggle at his sudden boldness. His kisses become more carnal and mischievous than the innocent ones before and you could feel yourself slowly getting riled up again.

"Maybe later." He teases, travelling down your body to place soft kisses below your navel. You tense, a pout appearing on your lips at your hunger. The whine you let out doesn't bother him, but only encourages him to go lower to nip at your bare thighs.

"Mark Lee," You gasp as a warning. "No more."

He frowns. "Why?"

You remind him, "I'm hungry and I'm really sore."

Mark cocks a brow, hands resting at the bend of your knees to separate your legs. He stares down at you and you gulp, having the urge to cover yourself under his intense gaze.

"You say that, but you're already so wet, princess."

He was right. You couldn't deny the soreness between your thighs was suddenly begging for his attention. There you go again, feeling weak around him. Honestly, you hate yourself right now.

"Oh, fuck you." You groan, throwing your arms over your face embarrassed.

He smirks at that, adjusting himself in front of you before whispering, "Exactly what I'm about to do to you."

May Sulli's soul rest in peace. I hope she's better and happier where she is now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 2.4K 25
❝Who were you?❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019
13.9K 651 21
✘ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴀᴜ ✘ ❝-ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ, ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴏꜰꜰ❞ ✘ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, ᴍɪɴ-ᴋʏᴜɴɢ ꜱᴜꜰꜰᴇʀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍɪʟɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ "ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ" ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʀɪꜱᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ...
74.6K 1.4K 29
𝓼𝓮𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓮 𝓶𝓮
284K 12K 81
❝miss those days when you were always right beside me.❞