Why it has to be you Jennie C...

ErosNemosyne tarafından

" Hey Lisa, do you have a pencil? " God she's talking to me oh no.. " None " I answered " How about ballpen... Daha Fazla

I
II
III
IV
V
VII - Ending
Not an update..
😢

VI

4.4K 193 26
ErosNemosyne tarafından

Jennie's POV..

Before the story ends.. Finally my point of views..

After that incident 3 years ago.. Lisa never bother me again.. The love of my life.. I broke the heart of the only person who loves me unconditionally.. I was sorry.. The day I woke up from coma.. I became afraid of Lisa after hearing what happened to me.. Yes the surgery went well.. But I became afraid of my what ifs.. Seeing my parents cry because they thought they will lose me.. Im so selfish that time.. I risk my health and never think about how my parents would feel.. So I decided to pushed Lisa away.. Then I heard she moved back to Korea.. My parents talked to me.. I just cried knowing Lisa's sacrifices for me.. But what did I do? I broke her.. I hurt her.. I don't have any courage to show my face in front of her again.. Its been 3 years.. I came back to Korea again.. And its been 1 year now since I stalk Lisa again.. She came back from Thailand last week.. My dad bought a house across Lisa's.. I always watch her at the veranda smoking.. Every night she will light a cigarette there and watch the sky.. She's alone in that house.. I snap some pictures of her again.. Im back to zero.. Adoring her from afar.. I never saw her smile.. I miss those goofy smile of her.. She looks sad..
I cried myself to sleep..

Its friday afternoon.. I decided to wait for Lisa.. Im in my car.. Lisa went out of the building with a girl clinging with her.. She laughs when the girl said something to her.. I tighten my grip on the steering wheel.. My chest hurts.. My heart hurts.. I pushed her away.. I deserve this.. I followed them.. They headed to a fancy restaurant.. I sat at the corner near them so Lisa wont see me but im facing Lisa's side profile.. They ordered foods.. I just ordered a red velvet cake and a cup of coffee..
They look so happy. . This is the first time I saw Lisa smile and laughed.. I can also hear their conversation..

" You are Funny Mina.. " Lisa said

So her name is Mina.. She's beautiful..
She's more pretty than me.. Well im not saying that im beautiful or what..

" But its true.. Mr. Park is getting bald because of that xerox copy machine.. If you could only see him spank the poor machine.. " They're both laughing again.. I sip to my coffee..

" Hmm.. Lisa.. " I look at the girl when she mentioned my loves name..

" Yes Mina-ssi? " Lisa smiled at her warmly.. I felt hurt, that smile belongs to me before..

" Can we uhh you know.. Date? " I accidentally drop the cup of my coffee lucky it didnt break.. But the coffee spill on my dress.. I lowered my head.. I know they are looking at me.. I cant contain my tears.. Im shaking.. Im hurting so much.. I took some bills from my pouch.. My hands were shaking.. I might collapse.. I need to get out of here..

" Jennie? " That voice.. I turned my head to meet the eyes of the love of my life.. She was literally shocked seeing me.. Im crying.. I sob.. I ran away.. I cant breathe..

" Jennie! " Lisa was calling me.. I immediately went inside my car.. I drive my way home.. I cried so hard.. My Lisa, I know she wont follow me.. The girl held her arm.. May be I needed to let her be happy again all I can cause her is pain.. She deserve to be happy..
The doorbell ring..

I wipe my tears.. I didnt order any delivery. So who could it be?

I open the door..

Shocked is now written all over my face..

" Lisa.. "

She's looking at me worriedly..

" How did you know where I live? "

" I asked your father where you live, Im surprised that you live just across my house.. "

I cant speak.. I can feel my tears flowing freely.. How I miss you Lisa.. I wanted you hug you and kiss you.. But Im so ashamed of myself.. I cover my face with my hands and cried.. I cant stop sobbing.. Then I feel her warm embrace.. I hug back..

" Why are you crying? " Her voice makes me cry harder..

" If you're guilty about 3years ago.. Dont worry about it.. I am okay now.. I already moved on Jennie.. Im not mad at you.. " You dont understand Lisa.. Its not what I wanted to hear from you.. I know this is selfish but I dont want you to move on..
I cant help but to cry and cry hearing those words from her.. She moved on.. Its like my world stopped..

" Lisa.. I am so sorry.. Please.. Come back to me.. " I sob..

" Im sorry Jennie.. But I cant.. I am too scared to take the risk again.. I waited for you, 3 years was enough chance for you.. But you didn't show up.. I am taking my chance now with Mina.. She's the next best thing Jennie.. " I know I deserve this.. Im too late..

I let go from her arms though I really dont want.. But I cant bear the pain.. She's no longer my Lalisa.. She moved on.. This is all my fault.. My knees weakend.. I cried on my knees.. Im pathetic I know..

" Please Jennie.. And stop crying.. It pains me seeing you like this.. "

" This is all my fault.. If I only keep you.. Im so sorry that Im a coward.. After waking up from coma, I got scared of you.. I felt guilty for my parents because all I do was to chase you back then.. I deserve this.. Im a coward.. "

" No please.. Dont say that.. " I was sorry Lisa.. May be this is the right thing to do..

" Im sorry for those years that I've had caused you so much pain.. Im letting you go now.. Go love.. Go for your happiness, if its Mina then be it.. I just wanted to tell you that I love you and Im so proud of you love.. I love you.. Now.. Go.. " I kissed her cheeks.. She's crying like I do.. I wiped her tears and smile.. I turn my back, I cant looked at her crying state.. It pains me too..

But then I felt her arms on my waist.. And her words made my world stop again..

" Marry me Jennie.. I dont want to live my life again without you.. "

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

112K 2.5K 51
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
193K 327 25
Compilation of the Best Stories on Literotica
5.2K 224 15
Abandoned at birth and heartbroken, Akshita never seen the love of family and parents is now thrown in the world full of jealousy, power trust ,where...
17.6K 536 21
✨Book is now finished✨ I kinda want more beeduo. only going to be fluff and angst. The cover is by a tiktok user by the name of cloudypink_^^ she is...