Why it has to be you Jennie C...

By ErosNemosyne

" Hey Lisa, do you have a pencil? " God she's talking to me oh no.. " None " I answered " How about ballpen... More

I
II
III
IV
VI
VII - Ending
Not an update..
๐Ÿ˜ข

V

4.4K 170 18
By ErosNemosyne

Lisa

Its been a year and she's still sleeping..
I so miss her.. Though I always visit her in their house.. She's still in New Zealand.. So, I decided to work there too.. With Seulgi and Chaeng ofcourse.. My father lives in Switzerland now with his new found love.. Im so happy for him.. His new love is very kind and supportive to me.. I like her for my dad..
I pulled the small box inside my pocket.. Its a diamond ring.. Im planning to propose when she wakes up.. I smiled at the thought of marrying Jennie..

I wanted to see my sleeping beauty..
I arrived on their house her mom greet me..

" Lisa.. Hi dear.. " She hugs me..

" Hi mom.. I wanted to see Jennie.. Where's dad? " I said with a sad smile.. Yes, they wanted me to call them mom and dad instead of uncle and auntie.. We're going to be a family soon anyway..

" He's still in the office.. Are you drunk? " maybe she smells the alcohol in me..

" No mom.. Just had a few drink with Seulgi and Chaeng.. We closed the deal with the CEO of Lee Corp.. "

" Wow.. Im proud of you.. Now go upstairs and tell the good news to our Jennie.. "
I hug her again..

" Thank you mom.. " I went upstairs..

I saw the love of my life sleeping peacefully..

" Hi love.. " I sadly smile..

" Love, I actually wanted to change my clothes first.. I don't want you to smell the alcohol .. But I can't wait to see you.. So just bear a little with me.. " I laugh.. But im so broken seeing her with this tube attached in her beautiful nose plus that beeping machine..

" I love you Jennie.. Please wake up.. I miss you so much.. I miss your voice.. And you're getting thinner everyday.. Just wake up please love " I began to cry.. I covered my face with my hands..

" Please talk to me.. Wake up love.. I miss you.. I wanted to marry you.." I cried hard..

" Water "

" No love.. I said I wanted to marry you.. " I sob

" Water "

Water? I remove my hands on my face and got so surprised seeing Jennie looking at me..
I immediately called her mom ..
Her mom called the doctor right away.. Im crying in so much joy..

The doctor came with nurses and they removed the tube and the beeping machine.. Then I gave her water, the doctor say it was okay..

" She needed some rest.. This is a miracle.. This is really .. " the doctor said with smile on her face.. Her mom talk to the doctor in the living room leaving me and Jennie in the room..

" Lisa.. " She called me..
I almost run to get near her..

" Love.. " I kissed her forehead..

" Where are we? This is not a hospital room neither my room" She asked..

" We are at your room .. We are in New Zealand? " Im not so sure if Im doing this right.. I don't know what to say..

" New Zealand? But yesterday, I remember that I fainted at the school gate.. How come? " I don't know what to say.. Jennie looks like she's having a panic attack..

" Calm down love.. Lets wait for mom okay? " thank god her mother came rushing..

" Oh Jennie baby.. You're awake.."
her mother is kissing and hugging her while crying in joy .. I smiled at the scene..

" Mom, Im just asleep for one day.."

" Oh.. No sweetie .. You fell into a deep slumber over a year now.. " Jennie was literally shock after hearing that..

" You're kidding right? " Jennie is having a panic attack.. She's trembling with fear..

" Love calm down please.. " I sit next to her and hold her hand.. She relax and look at me..
I smiled at her..

" What matter is that you're awake and here with us now.. You don't know how much it means to us.. The surgery went well and you survive it.. You're so brave to fight for life love.. You didn't leave us.. You didn't leave me.. " I cried in so much joy.. I cant even explain myself..

" Surgery? " She became confuse..

" Yes Jennie.. The day you collapsed, you were rushed to the hospital by Lisa.. Doctor Song was there luckily.. And he said you really need the surgery asap.. You're in coma that time we transferred you here in New Zealand as per the doctor recommendation.. They have the best facilities here for your condition.. So your dad decided it.. " Mom is crying.. She's very happy seeing her only daughter awaken from long coma..

" Oh.. Now I get it.. Mommy.. Im tired.. Can I sleep? " Jennie close her eyes again..

" Okay.. We'll leave you.. Because tomorrow you will start your therapy.. " mom said..

Im a bit scared .. Why all of a sudden she's sleepy again?

" Okay mom.. I love you.. " What about me? She didn't even say I love you to me..
Mom smile sadly to me.. I just nod my head..

" Lets go Lisa.. " we headed out of her room..

Downstairs..

" Sorry Lisa.. Maybe Jennie is still confused about everything.. "

" Its okay mom.. Ill go home now.. I have work tomorrow.. Love you mom.. " I hug her mom..

When Im in my car.. I cant help but to cry.. What is happening? Why the hell she's giving me a cold shoulder now? She's not excited to see me nor talk to me? Im so confused and sad..
I called Chaeng..

" Lisa? Its already 11pm.. Is there something wrong? " Chaeng said with hint of worried ness in her voice..

" Can I go to your house? "

" Sure.. Come on monkey.. I'll wait for you.. "

At Chaeng house..

" What? That's a very good news.. We'll visit her tomorrow.. Im sure Seulgi will be happy to hear that she's awake now.. Im happy for you monkey.. " Chaeng excitedly said..
"
" But something is off Chaeng.. " I sadly said..

" What do you mean? "

" She's, I think uhm , cold to me?.. I don't know.. But something is wrong.. " I said

" May be, she's still confuse.. We'll see if tomorrow she's still cold towards you.. You should talk to her if she treats you off again .. " Im glad Chaeng is here.. I smiled..

" You're right.. Maybe im just too worried about nothing.. " I headed home, I needed some sleep..

The next day..

" She's on her therapy session Lisa.. You should go there.. Don't worry about the paper works.. We'll handle it today.. Then we'll visit Jennie later.. " Seulgi said.. I surrender.. Its 2 vs 1..

" fine fine.. Thank You Seulgibear and Chipmunk.. " I immediately headed to the hospital..

At the hospital..

There's mom and dad..

" Mom.. How's Jennie? " I asked mom looking at Jennie doing her best to walk.. Her therapy began today.. After her long sleep her knees weakend..

" She's doing good.. Look at her. . " Mom and dad smiled at me.. I smiled back and look at Jennie again..
I called her..

" Jennie.. Go love.. " I cheer her.. She glance at me.. But she didn't even smile.. Why Jennie? Why? Did I do something wrong?

" Mom, Dad.. Why is she like that to me? " I ask out of the blue..

" Im so sorry Lisa.. We also doesn't know.. She's not the usual Jennie.. As far as I know she's head over heels to you.. " Dad said..

" Lets just give her time Lisa.. May be she's still confuse.. " confuse about what? About her love to me? Why? Is it because of her heart? I became pale.. I excuse myself to dad and mom.. I needed to see her doctor..

" Doctor Dara? "

" Oh Hi Lisa.. You're lucky Im on my break.. " She smiled..

" I just wanted to ask you about Jennie.. Is there any possibilities that you know.. Now that she had a different heart, her feelings will change too.. Like her love for someone? " I asked..

" Well.. Im not sure about that.. But in my opinion.. The brain control everything.. If she love that someone in the past before her surgery.. She will probably remember the love and will feel it eventually.. " I smiled.. May be im just paranoid..
I thanked her and headed back to see my Jennie.. I touch my pocket again.. I wanted to propose later to her..

She's having her rest.. I approach her..

" Hi.. How are you? " She look at me..

" Im good .. "
She's cold again, what happened love?

" Uhh.. Can I invite you for a dinner later? " she looked at me..

" I cant, Im sorry.. " she stands up and tried to walk away from me.. She was nearly slip .. Glad I caught her..

" Careful.. " She pushed my hands away..

" What did I do wrong Jennie? " My tears began to fall.. She look at me with no emotion can be seen in her eyes..

" Nothing.. Just stay away from me.. " she coldly said..

" What? Why? Tell me why? " I raise my voice because of frustration..

" Lisa! Why are you yelling at her?! " Her dad came rushing.. I cried..

" Im sorry.. " I said..

" She's still on her way of recovery Lisa.. Please just let her.. " Her dad said.. Am I hearing this right?! I've waited long enough.. I suffered enough.. Why in the hell is this happening?! Just why?!

" Do you really mean that Jennie? You want me to stay away from you? " I look at her in the eyes..
She has no emotion..

" Yes.. Stay away from me.. I don't love you anymore.. " I can't utter any words I lost my ability to talk and think that time I'm shock, Im hurt.. I just nodded my head.. This it the most painful thing that ever happened to me after my mom died..

" Okay.. Thank You for telling me.. I won't bother you again.. Goodbye Jennie.. " I saw her eyes softened and wanted to take back her words.. But I immediately turn my back.. I don't need pity..

" Lisa enough! You're drunk already! " Seulgi take away the shot glass from me..

" Im good Seulgi.. Im good.. Im fucking good! " I shouted crying..
Chaeng cried..

" Lalisa please.. Lets go home.. Lets go home.. " Chaeng pleaded crying.. They pity me I know.. Im pathetic..

" You're right Chaeng.. I needed to go home" I struggled walking.. Im too drunk..
I didn't know how I ended up in my bed.. Probably because of Chaeng and Seulgi.. Im going home.. I reached for my phone..

" Hello.. Can you please book me a flight tonight if possible for Korea? "

After 3 years...

" Seulgiiiiii.. Chaengggg.. " I hugged my friends..

" Lalisaaaa! " they said in unison

" So how's Cali? " I asked them..

" Awesome.. Too bad you're in Thailand that time.. " I chuckled..

" Well I needed to finish our project there.. So how's your wives? " I wiggled my eyebrows.. They both got married last year..

" Oh Lisa.. Married life is fun.. So fun " Seulgi said.. I laughed at them.. They're both stress with their nagger wives.. Haha I didn't know that Jisoo and Irene will dominate this two crackheads..

" Anyway, I got something for Jisoo and Irene, you know goodies from Thailand.." they both pouted

" What about us?! " They both punch my shoulder.. I laughed again.. They're still the same idiot friends I treasure the most..

" I decided not to give it to the both of you since you two punched me.. " We laugh at our own Silliness.. We headed at Blinks Bar..

" Lisa.. Are you still single? " Chaeng ask me..

" Unfortunately yes.. And you know why.. " I took a shot of my tequila and gesture the bartender for another shot, lemon was so good..

" Lisa.. What if Jennie is still into you? " I laughed at Seulgi's joke..

" Seriously Seulgi? That's impossible.. You know how she shoo me away.. After waiting for a year, sacrificing my everything.. Even the time for my dad.. This is what I've got.. " I raised the shot glass.. Seulgi nods.. I touched the small box in my pocket.. I had this mannerism now everytime Im feeling sad..

" If she come back to you, will you give her a chance? " Chaeng asked..

" Why the hell our topic is me and my ex? " I look at them coldly..

" Just answer it.. " Chaeng then chugged her beer..

" I don't know.. Im afraid to take a risk again.. Then left behind.. " I sighed..

We went home after our get together..

Jennie doesn't want me anymore.. I know that.. Because if she does.. 3 years was a long time for chances.. I slept with those thoughts and with that damn small box in my hand. .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 2.8K 35
ยซ แž แžนแž€ แžขแŸ’แž แžนแž€ แŸ— แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž˜แžทแž“แž…แž„แŸ‹แž”แžถแž“แž”แŸ‚แž”แž“แžทแž„แž‘แŸ แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž…แž„แŸ‹แžฒแŸ’แž™แž”แŸ‰แžถแžŸแŸ’แžšแžกแžถแž‰แŸ‹แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž€แŸ’แž“แžปแž„แž“แžถแž˜แžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แžถแž˜แžทแž“แž˜แŸ‚แž“แžšแžœแžถแž„แž”แŸ‰แžถแž€แžผแž“ ยป ยซ แžšแžœแžถแž„แž™แžพแž„แž‘แŸ…แž˜แžทแž“แžšแžฝแž…แž‘แŸแž‡แžปแž„แž‚แžปแž€ แž”แŸ‰แžถแž˜แžทแž“แž”แžถแž“แž‚แžทแžแž›แžพแžฏแž„แž›แžพแžŸแž–แžธแž…แŸ†แžŽแž„แž”แŸ‰...
3K 212 10
It's the story of a boy who lived in a castle and kept to himself because he thought himself to be ugly. One day , another boy came near his castle...
6.2K 564 10
BOOK 1 [ COMPLETED ] "I don't remember who I was before you painted all my nights a color I've searched for since" (PS:This book will have time jumps...
159K 6.4K 73
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉถComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...