Beautiful Disaster- a Naruto...

Galing kay Babywolf-Lover

UNDER REWRITE WILL BE POSTED AS A NEW BOOK. 1/11/2022 During the chunin exams, Naru is raped by Orochimaru. A... Higit pa

chapter 1: I'm fine
Chapter 2: No
Chapter 4: Five months
Chapter 5: Time
Chapter 6: Birth
Chapter 7: Uchiha
Chapter 8: Not Yet
Chapter 9: Home
Chapter 10: Truth
Chapter 11:No
chapter 12: A bargain
chapter 13: Hold on
chapter 14: A new family
News

Chapter 3: Help

22K 513 306
Galing kay Babywolf-Lover

Chapter 3:Help.

Two days Naru kept herself locked up in her apartment, team 7 had come to see her but she didn't answer, she simply laid in bed and cried in sorrow, in anger, in confusion, in pain, and just plain out screamed in her pillow.

She took the test a couple more times and they all came back positive and she was almost 100% certain that she really was pregnant.

She sighed and dragged herself out of bed, her stomach growled in hunger, she made a bowl of cereal and ate that, she walked back to her room and bit her lip, she sighed and pulled out some baggy work out pants and slid them on, she pulled a plain black t-shirt on and sighed, she kept her hair out of it's ponytail and walked out sliding some simple shoes on her feet.

She walked through the streets looking down, she stopped and focused her chakra a little and nodded as she located the one she was looking for.

She ran through the streets and slowed down panting, she looked up and hissed as she saw Kakashi walking towards her direction, she ducked behind a tree and stood there as he passed, he stopped and blinked a few times, she bit her lip and ran off quickly hoping he didn't see her.

She walked to the hot springs and sighed as she felt the chakra she was looking for, she gulped and walked in and began to look around, she sighed when she didn't spot him. Maybe I made a mistake?-she was cut off when she heard a giggle to her right, she turned and walked towards it and saw man sitting at the fence, he had spiky white hair that was long and pulled into a ponytail, he had a scroll leaned against the wall next to him.

Here goes nothing...she thought and walked up quietly and paused, she bit her lip and tapped his head, he stiffened and turned around quickly, she blinked and stepped back startled.

“What kid? I'm busy.”he said looking back in the hole.

“I need to talk you...it's important...”
“Hn.”
“I need my godfather...”she said, he stiffened and turned completely and looked at her.

“Godfather? If you know that, then you know-?”
“Who my parents are? Yes I do.”she said and nodded. “Can I please talk to you....it's important...privately..”she said and bit her lip, he blinked, instantly getting the feeling in the pit of his stomach that something was seriously wrong.

“Okay..”he said and got up, he brushed himself off and picked up his scroll and nodded, they walked out and he led her to a tea shop, he ordered two cups of tea and a light snack, they walked to the back of the restaurant and sat down at the table, he sat on one side and she the other.

He took a bite of food and sighed, he looked at her, she was looking down and shaking. “Alright gaki, talk.”he said, she looked up at him and sighed.

“I.....I'm ….in trouble.....right now....”she said and fought her tears again, she wrung her hands tight in her lap.

“How?”he asked.

“Something...h... ha...happened at the ch...chunin exams..”she stuttered, her jaw quivered and her body shook.

“Did your seal weaken?”he asked.

“No..”she said and sniffled and wiped a stay tear. “I....I...I was.....was....raped..”she whispered the last word and cried a little more, he froze. “I'm....... pretty sure... that I'm pregnant...”she said, she sniffled and put her head on the table and began sob more now.

Jiraiya stood up and walked over to her side and sat down next to her, he sighed and put his hand on her back.

“Who did it?”he asked.

“O....O....Orochimaru..”she whispered, he gasped and stared at her in shock, he turned her to him, she looked at him.

“Are you sure?”he asked, she nodded and leaned in and cried into his chest, he sighed and wrapped his arms around her, she gripped his shirt and cried.

“H....how....what...”he stuttered and gulped hard as his stomach churned.

“I don't know what to do...!”she said. “I'm 13!”she said and sniffled, he hushed her and sighed, she shook.

“How about we-”
“I don't wanna be here..”she said, he blinked and looked at her.

“What?”
“I don't wanna be here during this...”she said and sighed shakily and gulped hard, she grabbed his shirt. “Can you get me out of here? Please!”she said, he sighed and thought.

“Yeah...”he said, she looked up at him. “I …. I want you to go home and get packed up..... I'll talk to Sarutobi.... but....don't you have the chunin exams?”
“I don't want to do them, I wouldn't...”she said and sighed.

“Alright, go home and pack up, I'll meet you there...”he whispered, she nodded.

She let out a shaky breath and wiped her face, she stood up slowly and shook, she walked out quickly and Jiraiya watched, he sat there staring out, he shook his head and got up, he walked down the street her words ringing in his ear, he ran to an alley and vomited hard.

He panted and gulped hard, he wiped his mouth and sighed, he walked back out, his body still slightly shaking and he headed to the hokage tower.

He arrived and knocked on the door then walked in, Sarutobi was signing papers, he looked up and blinked as he saw his student Jiraiya leaning against the closed door, he put his pen down and sighed.

“Jiraiya?”he asked, he blinked and walked up.

“We.... um.... I mean.... uh-”he said and sighed. “I'm going on a journey again....”he said. I better not mention anything until we are fully sure....he thought.

“Oh?”he said.

“Yeah, to do some things, but I'm here because Naru's coming with me.”he said.

“Why?”Sarutobi asked.

“She need to get out of the village...”he said.

“She has the exam in a month-”
“She doesn't want to do it...”he said, Sarutobi blinked. “She told me...”he said and sighed. “Please we need to do this...”he said, Sarutobi looked at then then sighed and nodded.

“Alright, but with Naru I want reports every other week.”he said, Jiraiya nodded.

“Thank you sensei, we'll be leaving today.”he said and bowed, he walked out quickly and headed to her apartment, where he had watched over her at night for so long.

He walked in and it was all quiet, he heard a whimper and found her sitting by her bed crying again, he walked up and knelt down, he touched her shoulder and pulled her in, she hugged him tight and whimpered.

“We can go, as soon as we are ready.”he said, she nodded and pulled away, she sniffled and packed up.

“Wh....where?”

“We'll first go for someone who can help us, she's in the town of Otafuki Gai.”he said, Naru nodded a little and sighed shakily. She stood up and held a pack, it had food, clothes and a few of her little things, she stood up.

“Ready?”he asked, she put her picture of the team down and pulled it out, she folded it up and slid it in her pack and nodded. “Alright, here...”he said and bent down. “Climb up.”he said, she climbed up on his back sitting on the large scroll, she wrapped her arms around his neck gently and set her head on his shoulder. “Just relax.”he said, she nodded and sighed, he adjusted her and the scroll and walked out, he locked her place up and walked through the streets and out of the gates heading down the dirt path.

~o0o~

In Otafuki Gai, Tsunade Senju, the granddaughter of the first hokage of the leaf and a renowned medic yawned widely as she woke up, she moaned and scratched her head and smacked her lips, she looked at her apprentice Shizune sound asleep with her pig Tonton next to her.

She got up and stretched popping her back and sighed, she looked at the clock and blinked it was 4:00pm. She had been playing cards all night and drinking.... a lot!, so it was no wonder she woke up when she did.

She touched her stomach that growled in hunger, she sighed and walked out of her room and snapped the door shut waking Shizune up, she walked down the hall and headed down to the kitchen and smiled at the workers and got a bunch of food to go, she carried it in a bag and headed back up after getting some tea and of course sake.

She walked up to her hall and paused as she saw her old teammate Jiraiya about to knock on the door, he looked at her and sighed, she blinked making sure she wasn't seeing things.

“Jiraiya?”
“Tsunade, we need to talk.”he said, she walked up.

“As long as it has nothing to do with hokage.”she said.

“No.”he said, she nodded. “Actually much more important.”he said, she blinked, he moved his head and she saw Naru sound asleep on his back, she blinked, he nodded his head, she walked into the room and he followed, they shut the door and Jiraiya gently set Naru down on Tsunade's bed pulling her pack off and covering her up, Tsunade smiled at her sleeping girl, Jiraiya walked over to the side and sighed.

“So, what are you doing here with her?”

“Something big has happened...”he said.

“What?”she asked sitting down, he followed and Shizune sat next to them. “The chunin exams just took place and something.......horrible happened to her...”he said.

“What?”she asked looking at him.

“She was raped.”he said, she gasped and so did Shizune. “That's not the worst part...”he said and sighed.

“What?”Tsunade asked in fear.

“She's pregnant...... and.... Orochimaru did it.”he said, they gasped and the room grew ice cold.

“He....why?!”she snarled.

“I'm not sure.... but... she came to me and told me, I brought her here, she didn't want to be in the village during it and if anyone can help her, it's you.”he said.

“Yeah.”Tsunade said and looked at the sleeping girl. “What is she? 13?”
“Yes...... I plan to keep her out for a while....even after..”he said, both woman nodded. “I want you to check...”he said, Tsunade nodded.

“No problem.”she said, all three looked at the girl again.

~o0o~

Two hours later Naru woke up and Tsunade decided to use a special jutsu that could tell her if the girl was pregnant even this early, but she would check by the end of the week, because then it was would be definite yes or no.

Naru laid on her bed, her shirt pulled up showing her small stomach, Tsunade focused and her hand glowed purple, she pressed it on Naru's stomach gently and focused, Jiraiya stood to the side biting his nail in nerves.

Tsunade pulled away looking down and nodded, Naru let out a choke cry, she covered her eyes and cried louder, Jiraiya looked to the side and gritted his teeth in anger while tears pricked at his eyes, Tsunade and Shizune looked down in sadness at the girls cries.

“Naru...”Jiraiya said, she sniffled and looked at him. “Can.... can you tell us...what happened? Or if he said anything?”he asked.

“He.....he... said he didn't expect to meet me, something about being the last known Uzumaki with some type of power...”she said and rubbed her nose. “He said I had the ability to hold the most powerful doujutsu in the world..”she said and sat up slowly. “He said he could of bitten me but he said it was easier and better to do this...”she said and whined, she covered her face and began to cry her eyes out again. “What do I do?!”she yelled and screamed, Tsunade sat next to her and rubbed her back gently and held her as she leaned against her.

“Naru....”Jiraiya said, she looked up at him. “I know you wont like this... but.... we have to tell Sarutobi...”he said, she gasped.

“NO! He'll make me come home!”she said.

“No, no, calm down, I'll explain it and make sure you can stay out...”he said. “I will go, I want you to stay with Tsunade and Shizune, I'll take off in the morning....”he said, they nodded.

Tsunade ordered two more beds, they brought them more food and Naru nibbled at the food and was silent.

They all went to bed that night, Naru laid in bed staring out at the stars. I'm sorry if I'm letting you down with this mom....dad...she thought, she sighed and curled up on her side and fell asleep.

The next morning Jiraiya nodded to them and took off promising to be back later that day, he walked down the path and he found himself slowing down as he got closer and closer to the leaf village.

He walked into the village and straight to the tower, he didn't bother to knock too far out of it, he looked up and winced as he saw Kakashi and Sasuke in the office.

“Jiraiya? I thought you left on a journey...”Sarutobi said tilting his head.

“I need to talk to you... about something really important...”he said and gulped.
“Okay?”he said nervousness was layered in his voice. “Is it about Naru?”he asked, Jiraiya nodded and gulped, Sarutobi sighed.

“Where is she?”Kakashi asked.

“Yeah...”Sarutobi said.

“She's with Tsunade right now, I need to get back to them, but I have to tell you first...”he said and jerked his head.

“Sasuke, Kakashi step outside please.”he said, they nodded and walked out, Jiraiya ran through signs and the room glowed with privacy. “What's going on? I haven't seen you like this in years...”he said.

Jiraiya sighed and tears built up. “Something.... happened to Naru during the second part of the exams...”he said and sighed. “She was raped...”he said and looked down, Sarutobi looked at him in shock and horror, he gulped hard dreading the next sentence.

“She's pregnant.”he said.

“WHAT?!”Sarutobi said, Jiraiya nodded, tears worked at his eyes.

“It's not the worst......Orochimaru did it.”he said. “Apparently from what I can guess he's after her heritage...”he said. “She came and told me...”
“Bring her back!”Sarutobi said.

“I'm sorry I can't. She doesn't want to be here while she's pregnant.... I plan to keep her with me, we will help her through all this...”he said. “It's best for her.”he said, Sarutobi rubbed his face, he coughed and leaned forward and emptied his stomach into the trashcan next to his desk, Jiraiya looked down, Sarutobi sat up and slumped back in his chair and held his head. “I wanted to let you know.... she doesn't want anyone to know...”he said.

“Oh kami...Naru...”he cried and shook his head.

“I.... I'm heading back out....I'm sorry.”he said and turned.

“Let me know anything you learn!”he said, Jiraiya nodded and opened the door breaking the jutsu.

Kakashi watched Jiraiya walk out with his head down and tears in his eyes, his gut sank, he walked into the office and saw Sarutobi leaning back in his chair holding his head crying.

“Hokage-sama? Did something happen?”

“Just go Kakashi..... come back tomorrow and we'll speak.”he said.

“But-”
“Kakashi!”Sarutobi barked, Kakashi flinched and nodded, he walked out with Sasuke.

Sarutobi called his secretary in, she bowed. “Cancel all my meetings and don't let anyone in here.”he said.

“Hai.”she said and walked out shutting his door, Sarutobi bent over and began to cry his eyes out for his little Naru.

~o0o~

Jiraiya arrived back in the room, Naru looked at him, he nodded. “He knows, he wants to be kept updated.”he said, Naru nodded. “Naru, I want to learn everything that happened but not now...”
“But..”she said and looked down. “When.... he.....was... ya know..”she said. “He did something to my body where he was going places impossible...”she said and touched her stomach, Tsunade's eye widened in horror. “He finished but pulled out a syringe... and it was filled with semen...”she said and shook. “He pushed it inside me... and pushed it in...”she said. “Then it's like he closed it up...”she said. “He also put blood in my veins...”she said, Jiraiya looked at Tsunade worried.

“Did he say who's-?”
“No...”she said and sighed. “He said he was going to be watching me so I wouldn't get hurt anymore...”she said and touched her stomach, Jiraiya frowned and motioned for her to lift her shirt, he bit his lip.

“Create some chakra...”he said, Naru did as she was told and he saw a tattoo appear on her hip, it was a tocoma and a snake wrapped around it, he growled and his fingers glowed, he touched the seal, Naru groaned in pain.

It glowed and Jiraiya pulled and a white snake pulled from her, he pulled until it let go, he burned the thing and Naru focused but the seal was gone.

“There.... now Naru, just know, we are here for you and we wont leave you.”he said she nodded and smiled.

“Thank you.”she said.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

141K 2.8K 17
Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki had a baby, a beautiful blonde baby named Naruko, but in the day she was borned Kyubi attacked and they sacrifice...
279K 6.1K 47
Highest rankings; #1 in FairyTail, #1 in Stinglu, #2 in Sticy and #4 in Sabertooth. Lisanna Strauss has finally returned to Fairy Tail from Edolas...
399K 11K 24
"Shall we continue where we were earlier?" Blake asks. He kisses down my neck and I moan in pure bliss. "I have a little preposition for you" Blake w...
223K 5.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...