Abusive Yang x abused male be...

By Monksanto

You were Yang's boyfriend for a good long while intel she started beating you for no reason you then got fed... More

Bio
First day a shade and getting drunk
Our first mission
Weapon tune-up day and hanging out with Leone.
The team finds out, and Y/n's lousy day
The confession
Finding out the truth.
100 Followers
Heat (Lemon)
The last question for a little while I promise
Meeting my family
My semblance
Forgiveness
Announcement
My list of story ideas
THE TEST
Vacation and a reward (lemon)
Poll
Her family
New story is out
A plan and a safe place for now...
The proposal
300 fallowers
The wedding
getting ready for the vital festival
Vital festival
Yang vs Leone
Shower time ( Lemon)
A wonderful surprise
Final confrontation
The perfect life: Epilogue
Potential for a sequel
Sequel
Sequel is out

Ending a relationship and heading to shade

24.2K 253 543
By Monksanto

"Speech"
(thoughts)

Y/n P.O.V~

I was walking threw the halls of beacon humming to myself. I then felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around only to be met with a punch to the face. I was sent flying bout then or twelve feet back. I looked to see my girlfriend Yang with a demented look of gee on her face.

Y/n:" Yang can't we just talk this out like a normal couple."

Yang:" Sorry Y/n you've been bad and you need punishment."

Yang grabs my neck and squeezes it very hard. My vision begins to blacken and I pass out.

Yang P.O.V~

I made the little shit pass out. I dropped him to the floor and began to kick the everloving shit out of him. Blood spews out of his body getting in my hair and on my clothes.

Yang:" You got blood in my hair you son of a bitch!!"

I beat him up some more as a pool of blood formed under him. I smiled at my work as I walked away and left him for dead.

Blake P.O.V~

I was looking for my brother. I needed to talk to him about Yang this had gotten out of hand and she could kill him one of these days. I rounded the corner seeing Y/n in a pool of his one blood. I panicked and slung him over my shoulder.

Blake: (Ewww blood is getting on my clothes. Dang it not now Blake)

I quickly rushed him to the nurse's office. Swinging open the door once I got there.

Nurse:" Ms. Belladonna what is the mean-* sees Y/n* Oh my god! Get him prepped for a blood transfusion now!"

I get him the one hospital bed that is there. Oh Y/n please I pray to the gods that you'll stay alive.

Y/n P.O.V~

I woke up in the nurse's office there was an IV in my arm pumping blood into my body. I then hear a door open and my sister is there with a concerned look.

Blake:" Y/n...."

Y/n:" Hey, Blake..."

Blake:" We need to talk about you and Yang. This is isn't the girl you fell in love with anymore she could have killed you. You need to break up with her."

Y/n:" But shell find me and kill me, sis!"

Blake:" Then transfer to another academy she can't get there."

Y/n: "That.............might work. I'll go to Ozpin about it."

A little bit later I got released from the nursery and went to Ozpins office.

Ozpin:" Mr.Belladonna, can I help you?"

Y/n:" Um yes sir I was wondering if I could transfer to shade?"

Ozpin:" Of course but may I ask why?"

Y/n:" Yang."

Ozpin:" Ahhhh I see I'll let you know when the airship is here to pick you up."

I left and when to my dorm the one place I felt safe from Yang. I picked up my weapons and everything else I had with me. I then wrote an angry letter for Yang and left it for because she always comes around 11:30 to give a beating. I got a notification on my scroll telling me that the airship was here. I take up my bags and head out to the courtyards. I see Teams RWB, JNPR and SSSN all there waiting for me.

Y/n:" Hey everyone hear to see me go."

Ruby:" Yeah it's probably going to be the last time we see you for a while."

Y/n:" Well we can always use Skype or something like that. Well, I'm gonna miss every one of you even you Weiss."

Weiss:" Hey!"

I then say all of my good bye's to everyone and was about to board the airship but I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw sun there with a smile on his face.

Sun:" Hey Y/n can I ask you something?"

Y/n:" Sure why not."

Sun:" Can you give me Blake's scroll number she won't give it to me."

Y/n:" No."

I leave Sun with a disappointed face as I broad the airship.

Y/n:" I'm finally free."

Yang P.O.V~

I was heading to my punching bag's dorm. I knock on his door loudly.

Yang:" Oi shit head open up!!"

I don't get a response making me angrier.

Yang:" I said open up you piece of shit!!"

once again I did not get an answer again I was getting worried.

Yang:" Y/n I'm coming in."

I open the door and find all of his stuff gone. Everything but one letter in the middle of the room. I pick up the letter and begin to read it.

Dear Yang if you are reading this it means that I have already or am leaving at the moment. I can't do this anymore You leave me at deaths door every day. You're not the same girl I fell in love with that day. I hope you happy with what you have done because you're never gonna see me again.

From your ex-boyfriend Y/n belladonna

I start to cry knowing that this is all my fault.

Yang:" * crying*Y/n... I'm so sorry please come back."

Y/n P.OV~
I'm in the airship getting board.

Y/n:" Hey pilot how long till we get there.":

Pilot:" Just a few more hours sir."

Y/n:" I hope this is better then beacon."

Leone P.O.V~

Me, Tatsumi and Akame were waiting for that new transfer student to show up. Hopefully, he isn't a prev like our last teammate. If he is I'll beat him up for it.

Tatsumi:" Um Leone hey you there."

Leone:" Yeah sorry what were we talking about?"

Akame:" We were talking about who should give the tour of the school."

Leone:" Well why don't we wait and meet him first."

Akame:" Not a bad idea."

We all heard a scroll notification go off. Akame looks at her scroll.

Akame:" Oh he's here."

We all then head down to the courtyard and see an airship land.

Leone:" Akame is that the one."

Akame:" Yeah thats the one."

The door of the airship opens up ad a cute cat faunus steps out holding a map and looking around for something. Maybe I should introduce my self~. We all walk up to him.

Akame:" Um Hello are Y/n Belladonna?"

Y/n:" Um Yeah are you three team KILL."

Akame:" Yeah im the team leader Akame and the blonde is Leone and the guy with brown hair is Tatsumi."

Tatsumi:" Nice to meet ya Y/n."

I then press my assists to his arm. Making him blush

Leone:" Yeah nice to meet ya Y/n."

Y/n:" N-nice to meet you too."

Leone:" Well Y/n do you want a tour of the school."

Y/n;" Well sure I guess."

Leone:" That's great!"

I then grab Y/n's arm and drag him all around the school. And after school, we then go back to our team's dorm.

Leone:" Well this is our dorm. Just make your self at home."

Y/n:" Um witch bed is mine?"

Leone:" Oh right under mine hear I'll show you!"

I then hopped on my bunk bed. He the put his bags on the bottom bunk and started to unpack.

Leone:" So Y/n did you come to shade?"

Y/n's face lost all color for a second before replying.

Y/n:" Story for another time."

A few minutes later he finished unpacking and went on his bed.

Leone:" You going to sleep Y/n?"

Y/n:" Yeah I am. I have had a long day and need rest."

Y/n then falls asleep as I soon do the same. I hope Y/n and I can be good friends some time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 299 12
once loved by his family, Bryan Belledonna was on the run due to the constant abuse of his sister and the neglect she gave him, she thought it was al...
42.3K 548 51
RWBY X Male reader but you're an appropriately powered Isekai hero Whilst on a walk Mark Oath is attacked by a girl he rejected earlier that day and...
97.9K 1.1K 22
Y/n Rose was always smart and self sufficient but was abused by his parents and yang because of it but ruby cared for him then one day he runs away i...
444K 4.7K 62
This is my first story so please forgive me for my mistakes I'm just thought of this so I hope you guys like it. Who ever is reading this. And hope y...