HIS

By renasbooks

BOOK 3 °•°mature content°•° (THE ESPOSITO FAMILY) Lorenzo a single father, a billionaire with two kids. Neith... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
Authors Note
New book
sneak peek
New book

chapter 34

51.2K 1.7K 201
By renasbooks

MARIYA POV

I feel so exhausted I didn't know being pregnant would make you feel so tired, I had to go to the bathroom every minute to pee, headaches now and then, my damn nipples hurt ughhh. I'm just happy that the vomiting and nausea isn't that bad. "Mama" Melia called, I looked over at the baby monitor and sighed. She started to cry and I quickly got up and walked down the hall to their nursery. I walked inside and saw melia standing in the crib while holding on to the bars. "Mama" she cried and I walked over to her and picked her up.

"What's wrong baby?" I cooed as she buried her head into the crook of my neck. She continued crying and I tried calming her down. Left the room and went into ours I sat down on the bed then laid her down. "What's wrong with my little baby?" I asked and she kept on crying. I looked over at Lorenzo who was still sleeping. I envy him so much. I bet he's enjoying his sleep. I placed my hand on Melia's forehead and she felt a little warm.

"Tu- tubby" she sniffed. She placed her hand on her tummy and I wondered why.

"What's wrong with your tubby?" I asked and she started to cry again. I sighed then began rubbing her tummy and she quiet down a little. "Tubby hwrt" she said and my face saddened, I pouted then continued rubbing her tubby I mean tummy.

"Your tummy is hurting oh my poor baby" I cooed then lift her towards my chest while gently rubbing her back. What did she eat, I knew I gave her something healthy before she left.

"Mommy" Mia called while softly knocking on the door. I laid Melia down then stood up and opened the door. Mia stood there with her blanket in her arms and tears in her eyes. "Mommy" she began to cry, I picked her up then closed the door. I walked over to the bed and sat down.

"What's wrong with you guys today are you scared of something" I asked and she shook her head "are you sick?" I asked and she nodded. "Tummy hurt" she sniffed and I wondered if it was something that I gave them or that witch Emma. "Ice cream making my tummy hurt" she said and I knitted my eyebrow together.

"What! She only gave you a cone how could your tummy hurt?" I asked. Melia began crying even louder and Lorenzo woke up. He yawned then rubbed his eyes.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked and she crawled into his arms. "Tubby dada" she cried while touching her tummy.

"She gave us a tub of ice cream and lots of candy" Mia said and my eyes widen. I was angry at this point I wanted to rip her fucking tongue out. She lied to me about giving the girls a small amount of ice cream.

"Why didn't you tell her that mommy said that you shouldn't eat a lot of ice cream?" I asked as she wiped the tears away. "She said it was okay and you are not there" she sniffed. I looked over at Lorenzo and he was angry but not as angry as me. "Okay just go to grandma and tell her that your tummy hurts okay" Mia nodded, I placed melia down on the floor and told Mia to hold her hand "go ahead" I whispered. When they left I turned towards Lorenzo then fold my arms up to chest.

"I told you that you shouldn't have let my kids go with her, well just look at that their tummies are hurting!" I shouted, I was angry with him. He run his hand through his hair and he sighed.

"You better not let that fucking bitch step into this house or I'm going beat the shit out of her!" I left the room and went downstairs to the kitchen. Serena was giving the girls their medicine. She looked up at me and gave me a small smile.

"Is everything ok" she asked and I shook my head. "Is this about Emma" she asked and I nodded.

"I don't like her she's not a good person if only Lorenzo would see but he's acting like an idiot. I don't think she wants a chance to be with the kids, she wants something eles" I whispered and she nodded. "Does your tummy feels a little better now?" I asked and Mia nodded. I picked up melia and started rubbing her tummy and she smiled.

Mommy can we watch tv" Mia asked as she tilited her, I nodded and she squealed while clapping her hands "thank you mommy" Mia said as she ran into the living room. Melia wiggled out of my hold and ran behind her sister.

"Hello beautiful" I heard Daniel say and I turned around. He walked over to me and held my hand in his then kissed it. I pulled my hand away and cringed. "My love my brother told me that you're pregnant is that true?" He asked and I nodded. He pouted then folded his arms. "Oh well I don't care I still will love you no matter what" he said then smirked. Lorenzo came down the stairs then hit Daniel in the back of his head.

"Stop hitting on my woman" he said and Daniel rolled his eyes and left. I walked into the living room and the girls were seated on the couch watching Sesame Street. I sat down beside them and Mia snuggled into me. I looked over melia who was playing with her baby doll. "No no nooo" melia said while trying to pull Mia off. Mia giggled then looked up at me. "My mama" Amelia whined and I laughed.

"Melia she's my mommy too" Mia said while hugging me. I heard a deep chuckle and I look up and saw Lorenzo standing behind the couch, with his hands shoved in his pocket. Mia's hand was pressing into my belly and I removed her hand.

"Mia mommy forgot to tell you that a baby is in her belly" I said and her eyes lit up. Melia look at me confused and I chuckled. "Melia there is a baby in mommy's tummy in here" I said then placed my hand on my tummy and she smiled. "Baby" she said while patting my small bump and I nodded.

"Mama ate baby?" she said and I laughed tears coming to my eyes. "No mommy didn't eat the baby" I said, how am I going to explain this to them. "How did baby go in mommy's tummy?" Mia asked and I sighed.

"When mommy and daddy come together and make a special seed and God puts it into mommy's tummy and the baby grows" I said and Lorenzo chuckled I look up at him and rolled.

"Why didn't you try and explain to them" I said through gritted teeth and he shrugged. "Okay Mommy, how does the baby come out" Mia asked.
"Through mommy's private part" I said and she giggled.

"Now you have to share mommy Amelia" Lorenzo said and she shook her head. "No nooo my mama" she said. "No you'll have to share mommy" Lorenzo said and she shook her head uncontrollably she wrapped her arms around me then looked up at Lorenzo.

"Melia your baby fell" I said and she looked down at the floor "fuwck" she said and I eased her up a bit, I knitted my eyebrows together as to what the hell she just said. "What did she just say?" I asked Lorenzo and she shrugged.

"She said a bad word" Mia said and my eyes widen. "Melia you doll fell" I said again to see if that was what she said. "Fuwck shwit" my eyes widen when she said both the f and s word.

"No you don't say that Amelia, bad word" Lorenzo said and she jumped "fuwck" she said again and I stared into her eyes "No! Amelia bad word don't say that or your going on time out" I said and she started to cry. "Who thought her how to say that I'm pretty sure we were careful around them" I said then placed melia down while she cried.

"Emma said it yesterday when melia threw her makeup in the toilet then flushed it" Mia said and my eyes widen, I was so pissed right now. "Mia" Caterina called and Mia's face lit up. I stood up and angrily walked up the stairs Lorenzo followed behind me and I went into our room and he closed the door.

"How could she be so careless in front of the kids!" I shouted and Lorenzo walked over to me." I told you not to let my kids go with her she corrupted my babies mind!" I screamed at him and he just stood there staring at me.

"Mariya I'm sorry I should have listen to you. I'm not letting her take them with her again" he said and I nodded. He hugged me and I sighed. "I'm sorry" he said as he placed kisses all over my face I giggled then wrapped my arms around his waist. He kissed my lips then went down to my neck I moaned and my head fell back "lorenzo" I moaned as he sucked on my sensitive flesh.

"Lorenzo, Lorenzo" I heard someone called and my eyes widen.

"That better not be her" I said then began walking towards the door. Lorenzo grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his chest. "Let me go I'm going beat the shit out of her" I said while hitting his chest.

"Mariya please stop your pregnant and I don't want the baby to get hurt" he whispered and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sure my baby wants to fight her just as bad as me" I said and he chuckled.

"Just let me take care of this" he said and I sighed and sat down on the bed.

"Fine go ahead but if she's not gone by the time I get down there she's gonna be sorry" I said then fold my arms up to my chest.

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE😶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.4K 18
❝𝘐 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯, 𝘐 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬*𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘪𝘯, 𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦�...
88K 1.5K 19
❦ 𝐴 𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠/𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 ❦ In which a 19 year old girl, gets hired by her fathers boss to be his personal as...
5.5K 140 74
-I love you, Zara. -Me too, Kerem. And to you, precious, my little Ali. I love you with my heart. I'll be back tomorrow, I promise. They were the las...
252K 7K 53
What could possible break two people apart that gave up everything to be with each other? For Amira and Mason there's two things. An unforgettable d...