Roses and Flames *Bakugo Kats...

بواسطة myerssam2017

*Bakugo Katsuki x OC* *Mature content: Blood, gore, fighting, mature language* *I do not own anything beside... المزيد

Character
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
🎅Christmas Special *Part One*🎅
🎅Christmas Special *Part 2*🎅
🎅Christmas Special *Part 3*🎅
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note
Side Chapter: Carnival/Beach Day Pt. 1
Side Chapter: Anniversary Pt. 1
Side Chapter: Carnival/Beach Day Pt. 2
Side Chapter: Nightmares Pt. 1
🎃Halloween Pt. 1🎃
A/N

Chapter 19

2.1K 43 13
بواسطة myerssam2017

        The next day it was rainy, I had to go meet Recovery Girl pretty early this morning. I was seated in her office, while she ran some tests on my arm. Aizawa went and got his bandages taken off this morning, before me. So now he wouldn't walk around looking like a mummy.  

"Well, at least your bones didn't splinter like Midoriya's." She stated. "After this you should be all set and able to use your full ability again." I nodded my head. "It took you longer to actually hurt the bone and muscle this time. Which means you are building up your bones, that's good. Which mean your uncle is taking my advise." She leaned in a kissed my forehead. I wiggled my fingers on my right hand slightly, it felt much better. I stood up and picked my bag up from the ground. 

"Thank you." I say with a smile. I left the room, I slung my bag over my shoulder as I walked out. 

"Just take it easy for a few days, Kohana!" She called out to me. 

"I will!" I called back over my shoulder with a smile. The door closed behind me. I turned the corner and started the walk to my class room. 

"There you are." I hear Kirishima's voice say, as he caught up with me. 

"Oh hey." I say with a smile. "Sorry, I was getting my arm healed a little more. Recovery Girl said it should as good as new." I added. 

"That's good. Just in time for internships." He said copying my smile. We walked into the class room together, most of our class was there, Bakugo's eyes shifted and met mine as we walked in. Everyone was talking about stopped and talked to by people about the Sports Festival. I took my seat behind Kirishima. 

"Morning." Aizawa said as the door slid open. 

"Good morning, Mr. Aizawa!" We all say. 

"Kero. Mr. Aizawa, you don't have bandages anymore. That's good news." Tsu stated looking at my uncle. 

"The old lady went a little overboard in her treatment." He said, I could see a scar running under his right eye. "Anyway. We have a big class today on Hero Informatics." I sighed quietly as my shoulder dropped slightly. "You need codenames. Time to pick your hero identities." I smiled, at least it wasn't a pop quiz. 

"This is gonna be totally awesome!" We all yelled. I was excited about choosing out my name. Aizawa activated his Quirk making all of us quiet down, everyone shushed everyone.  

"This is related to the pro hero draft picks that I mentioned the last time we were in class together. Normally, student don't have to worry about the draft yet. Not until their second or third year actually, but your class is different. In fact, by extending offers to first-years like you, pros are essentially investing in your potential. Any offers can be rescinded if their interest in you dies down before graduation, though." Aizawa said. I hopefully have a couple heroes that I could work with, to actually work on my power. 

"So, what you're saying is, we'll still have to prove ourselves after we've gotten recruited." Hagakure said.            

"Correct. Now." Aizawa started. "Here are the totals for those of you who got offers." He showed us on the board who got offers. I was one of those students with 160 offers. "In past years, it's been more spread out. But there's a pretty big gap this time." I chewed on the inside of my cheek, I thought that I'd get more offers. "Despite these results, you'll all be interning with pros. Got it? Even those of you who didn't get any offers." 

"Oh, so we are all interning?" Midoriya asked. 

"Yes. You already got to experience combat with real villains during the attack on the USJ facility. But it'll still be helpful to see pros at work. Up close and personal, in the field. Firsthand. These hero names will likely be temporary, but take them seriously or..." Aizawa was cut off by Midnight. 

"You'll have hell to pay later!" She said as she walked into the class room. My eyes shifted over to her, of course she was in her hero costume. "What you pick today could be your codename for life. You better be careful, or you'll be stuck with something utterly indecent."

"Yeah. She's got a good point. Midnight is going to have final approval over your names. It's not my forte." I remember Aizawa mentioning that President Mic chose out his name. "The name you give yourself is important. It helps reinforce your image and shows what kind of hero you wanna be in the future. A tells people exactly what you represent. Take 'All Might' for example." Aizawa said. Midnight passed out some white boards and markers. I sat there staring at the board the lied on my desk, marker in hand. I had no idea what to put for my name. I could take after my father's name, Great Vine, the plant hero. I lifted my head and looked out the window. No, that's not me, I can do so much more than him, he could only manipulate the pants, he couldn't make them grow or wilt like I could. 

"What do you think you want to call yourself?" Mina asked pulling my hair lightly. 

"I don't know." I say looking at my whiteboard. I had a couple names written down. Novelty Rose, Novelty, Emerald Thorn and Green rose. 

"If you ask me, I like Novelty Rose or Emerald Thorn. Or you could put the two together and go for, like Novelty Thorn or even Emerald Rose." She said quietly. I erased the other two and stared at the two names in front of me. I looked up again and seen Midnight watching all of us as Aizawa slept quietly in the corner, my eyes slid over and seen Bakugo looking focused, I looked back at the whiteboard. I reached over and erased both names and wrote. The Plant hero, Novelty Rose. I stopped and looked at the name, I erased it. I huffed quietly, how is it so hard to choose a hero name. Midnight asked if we were ready to share, I started freaking out quietly, I had no name. I wrote one down quickly, I looked at it, Emerald Rose, is what came out of it. I stared at the name, it actually wasn't to bad. People started going and showing their hero names. I watched as everyone went up. 

"King Explosion Murder." Bakugo said as he went up with a straight deadly look. I placed my head in my hands. Of course Midnight said try again. Uraraka went up. 

"Kohana, its your turn." Midnight said. I slowly stood up and walked forward. 

"It's not much but, The plant hero: Emerald Rose." I say with a small smile. Midnight smiled. 

"I love it!" She said with huge smile and a thumbs up. I went and sat back down, and sighed a breath of relief. Iida used his name Tenya for his hero name. Midoriya chose Deku. Bakugo went up again. 

"Lord Explosion Murder!" He yelled. My head rested on my hand as a smiled lightly, he sure wants murder in his name.

        After a while, him and Midnight settled on a hero name. 

"Now that everyone's decided on their hero names, we can go back to talking about your upcoming internships. They'll last for one week. As for who you'll be working with: Those of you who were on the board will choose from among your offers, everyone else will have a different list. You have a lot to think about. There are around 40 agencies across the country who've agreed to take on interns from your class. Each agency has a different specialty that its heroes focus on. Keep that in mind." Aizawa said. I wonder who wanted me in their agency. 

"Imagine that you were Thirteen. You'd want to choose a place that focuses on rescuing people, not fighting villains. Understand?" Midnight stated.

"Think carefully before you decide." Aizawa said. 

"Yes, sir." We all say. The bell rings. We had two days to decide on what where we want to choose. I looked over my paper that Aizawa handed me. Best Jeanist, he could be a good choice, he could help me control my quirk. No, no, no. Midnight? No, her quirk isn't anything like mine. Kamui Woods? He would be a great one for me to go with. My eyes skimmed farther down the page, no, no, they wouldn't be able to help my quirk. Endeavor? I choked on my own spit, I started coughing and splutter. Why would he want me? I felt a pat on my back and someone hand me my water bottle. I took a quick drink, trying to clear my throat.

"Take it easy." Bakugo said. I took a breath, and whipped my eyes clearing them from tears. 

"Kohana, whose on your list?" Mina asked walking over to me. 

"Well, Best Jeanist and Kamui Woods, are kind of my only two I could can go with, that might actually help my Quirk any at all." I say looking up at her. "But, there are a few more that I'm interested in that might also do me some good, because I can be a distance attacker or a hand-to-hand attacks." I say to her the group behind her. "It's just really the matter of deciding which one is best for me." 

         After school, I walked down the street with Bakugo, as he walked me home, his hand rested gently in mine. 

"So who are you thinking about going to?" He asked as we walked up the steps to my home. 

"Maybe Kamui Woods." I say quietly. "His Quirk is closest to mine, although his is wood, but I can control trees and such too." I huffed and groaned wrapping my fingers in my hair. "I don't know." I huffed. I sat down on my steps, Bakugo kneeled in front of me. 

"Look, do what you need to do, don't basis yourself off of everyone else." He said simply. 

"Who'd you go with?" I asked. 

"Me? I went with Best Jeanist." He said. "Remember you have three spots you can fill in on the paper. Go with your top pick." He said. 

"But, Best Jeanist and Kamui Woods both can be good for me." I say to him. 

"Then go with one you feel most confident with. I won't judge you for going with Kamui Woods." He said. I nodded my head at him. 

"Goodnight, Flower Girl." He said kissing my forehead and walking away. I sighed and stood up and opened my door walking in. Aizawa sat on the couch watching some tv before having to do grading. I took off my shoes and walked up to my room. I shut my bed room door and changed into a pair of sweat pants and a tank top, I opened my window all the way up and sat on the window seat. The paper sat at my feet in front of the plant from my parents funeral. I stared at it, not knowing what to do. 

"You look like your at a loss." Aizawa said, I looked up and seen him standing in my door way, I didn't even hear him knock. 

"I am." I say with a sigh. "There's agencies that want me that won't help my Quirk at all, then there's agencies that have heroes like Best Jeanist or Kamui Woods, or even Midnight. Then there's Endeavor." I say quietly looking at my list of agencies. 

"Endeavor?" He questioned. 

"Yeah, apparently he wants me to train under him." I say, handing my list over to him. He took it from and looked over my list. 

"Looks like you have a good process of elimination." He said, as I had crossed out some agencies prior to being home. "I'd say, put Best Jeanist and Kamui Woods as your first and second, then maybe a close combat one as your third option, and then you can go from there. Of course, we will be helping you choose the best one for you." Aizawa said to me. "But you also have to remember this is about helping you better yourself." He handed me the sheet of paper back. I took it from his hands and lied it out in front of me. "You know where I'll be when you need me." He said walking away from me. I placed my head on my knees, I took out my pen and started to write on my paper. I put Best Jeanist first, Kamui Woods second, I looked over my paper of agencies. I looked at Endeavor's name, I was considering putting him down as my third, but he wouldn't be able to benefit my quirk in anyway. My eyes skimmed Gunhead, maybe him, he could help me with close combat. That's where Uraraka said she was going. I could even just choose my own uncle, he's been training me for this long. But he didn't send any request for me. For my third on, I put down Endeavor in the end. I walked to my uncle who was seated on the couch looking through the forms. I handed him mine and want back up stairs and lied down in my bed. I have no idea if I made the right decisions.                                                             

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

104 2 14
This is the story of a girl who is at her limit with life and ready to give up, but is pulled back into a world of color and sound when she finds a b...
256K 8.6K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
127K 3.6K 33
[COMPLETE✔] Katsuki X Fem!Izuku __________________ Midoriya had lost her memories when she was a kid but Bakugou never knew about this. After Bakugou...
112K 3.1K 41
" Would you look at that. You're falling for me." I glance into his red hues as he looked away bashfully, not meeting my gaze. He was completely ou...