DanganRonpa- The Despair of M...

By monocelestia

16 students awaken in a school, no exit to be seen. Marina can't seem to remember everything, as well as the... More

DanganRonpa- The Despair of My Life
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Author's Note (update)
Episode 14 pt.1
Author's note
Episode 14.2-
Ep. 14.3
Episode 15- The End?
Poststory- Our Lives
*HEY GUYS*

Author's Note

228 9 4
By monocelestia

Happy Halloween everyone! I am so sorry about the wait and yes i know it is short. I wanted to get it done and over with as soon as I could. Yes, I made Kyojuro a despair student who turned on Shannon only because i thought his character deserved it. I know i have probably pissed a lot of people off by killing off my Kirigiri character and Jowe (trust me, my friends at school hate me for that), but I wanted my Danganronpa to be more emotional than most. The same will go for my sequel. 

I hope you guys enjoy. The next ep. is the final one! Can't believe it is almost over. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 134 31
(Y/N) is 16 years old and she just got accepted into Hope Peak's summer camp. She's new and she'll spend all her summer with ultimate students just l...
150 2 9
(This is non canon to the original Danganropa series. Just something fun I wanted to create) 16 high school students wake up in a school with no way...
3.5K 164 34
Ashbrooke Boarding School: only the most gifted of young people could attend and graduate. Students with talents of every kind attend the school and...
4.1K 433 56
Sachi Yayo is a girl that got into Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Fanart Designer. The school had just been opened back up to the public a year...