The Phantoms new Angel of Mus...

By TheCreator900

Erik Destler has been alive for 121 years. Why? He is immortal, well, only until his life goes the way he pla... More

Chapter one: The girl
chapter two: staying
chapter three: sing for me
Chapter four: Pranks and revenge
Chapter five: A day out
Chapter seven: The Auditions
Chapter Eight: The dream again
Chapter nine: Erik meets Addie's friends
Chapter ten: Love Never Dies
Chapter eleven: Erik meets Milo
chapter twelve: Erik's gift
Chapter thirteen: Milo meets Addie
Chapter fourteen: Milo's choice
Chapter fifteen: Saying goodbye
chapter sixteen: moving in
Chapter Seventeen: a distraction
Chapter Eighteen: Erik meets Addie's mum again
Chapter Nineteen: the wedding
Chapter Twenty: pregnancy days
Chapter twenty-one: The End

Chapter six: The nightmare

640 13 9
By TheCreator900

Addie's POV:

I was happily sleeping in my bed until Erik's organ woke me up. Seriously, how did Christine sleep through that organ? I groaned and got out of bed only to be welcomed with pain coming from my abdomen area so I laid back down. I then realized what time of the month it was. Joy. I grabbed a spare pair of pyjamas, a pad and headed to the bathroom. Painfully might I add.

"Good morning Addie," Erik said turning to look at me, "I wasn't expecting you to be up for another few hours."

"I'm going to blame you and your organ for that," I said pain and tiredness evident in my voice, "but I am kinda thankful."

"Addie?" Erik asked walking over to me, "are you alright?"

"I feel like shit," I said continuing to walk to the bathroom.

I got my self sorted out and went straight back to bed after quickly grabbing my chocolate biscuits that I bought the other day. Erik came in a second later and knelt by my side.

"Will you be alright?" He asked grabbing my hand.

"I'm used to this, give me a week or so and I'll be back to normal," I told him.

"Do you need me to get anything for you?" He asked.

"Pain killers if you have any," I said.

Erik left to get some pain killers while I just stayed in bed hugging Hetty and eating my biscuits. Erik came back with the pain killer and a glass of water. I took the pain killer and drank the water.

"Thanks, Erik," I said giving the glass back to him.

"You're welcome Addie," he replied putting the glass on the bedside table, "is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Just stay by my side," I said.

(Time skip 5 months later, 20 days until Christmas.)

Erik and I were just messing about on stage until we heard the doors open. We quickly ran to the wing and peered through the edge of the curtain to see two men walk through the audience and onto the stage. One of the men had dirty blonde hair and the other had brown hair.

"And this is the all too famous stage where the Phantom of the Opera played as Don Juan and took Christine to his lair," said the man with dirty blonde hair.

"It is much more impressive in real life," said the brown-haired man.

"So, are you sure you'd like to buy the Opera Populair?" The dirty blonde haired man asked.

"Yes and I'd like to keep Box five empty in memory of our dear Phantom," the brown-haired man said.

(Time skip) 

"Well this will be interesting," I said when we arrived back to the lair.

"121 years and now someone wants to re-open the Opera Populair?" Erik said helping me out the boat.

"Just do everyone a favour and don't act as you did in 1895," I told him.

"I don't have much of a choice Addie," he said taking his suit coat off, "the world believes I'm dead."

I just stayed silent.

"At least we'll be able to sneak around," he said.

"We can't Erik," I said putting my hands in my shorts pockets and looking down.

"What do you mean?" He asked grabbing my shoulders lightly making me look up at him.

"This is 2016, the new owner will no doubt put security cameras around the opera house," I said looking him in the eye, "they record everything. We'll most definitely get caught."

He kept looking at me for a moment before heading to his desk and started to melt some wax. He took out some parchment paper and sat down thinking.

"Don't tell me you're going to write a note to the new owner to tell him not to put up security cameras" I said walking over to him.

"I am," he said simply.

I couldn't be bothered to argue with him so I left and went into my room.

Erik's POV:

I finished writing the note so while I waited for the wax to dry, I put my coat back on and then my cloak and hat. I took the note and quickly shouted to Addie, "I'll be back soon Addie!"

I got no reply so I just went on my way to the managers' office. I took my time on my way to the managers' office to try clear a thought that has been bothering me for a while now. I keep thinking that Addie might like me more than just a friend but I still have doubts. I've murdered people, done all sorts of wrong and yet, she acts like none of that happened. I'd have to ask about that later. When I eventually got to the managers' office, I found a note already on the desk. I put my note down and picked up the note. It read;

Monsieur Phantom,

I saw you and your friend earlier today when monsieur Taylor was showing me around the Opera House. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone that you are here. I thought I'd write to tell you what I'm going to do to the Opera House. Electric lights, Electrical sockets, now a day musical instruments, speakers, microphones and Wifi. For the sake of you and your friend, I will not put in any security cameras. In my eyes, you are still the rightful owner of the Opera House so I will pay you £10,000 a month as prices have gone up since 1895 and I'd like to ask what production you'd like to see for the re-opening of the Opera House.

Your new manager
                  Monsieur Richard Sullivan

This was new for me, never once did the managers write notes for me. I turned the note over, grabbed a pen and wrote a reply;

Monsieur Sullivan,

You are the first to write a note to me. That would normally be my job but I'll let it slide. Thank you for telling me what you'll be doing to my Opera House and thank you for telling me that you won't be putting up security cameras. £10,000 will suffice for monthly payment. My friend you saw with me earlier has told me about a sequel to my life story. I'd like to see this sequel because after the fire, I stayed here and nothing else happened between myself and Christine Daáe.

Yours truly,
                       O.G

I picked up my previous note and made my way back to the lair. I arrived back to see no Addie. I went to her room after taking my cloak and hat off to see her soundly asleep in her bed. I sat next to her on her bed and moved a piece of hair out of her face. I continued to watch her sleep until I saw her eyebrows furrow together and stir slightly while gripping Hetty tightly. I was about to move away until she curled into a ball and said, "Milo please, stay away from me." Just from her saying that I knew she was having a nightmare.

"Addie! Addie wake up!" I said shaking her.

She quickly sat up eyes wide and breathing fast. A second later she started crying so I quickly got on the other side of the bed and gave her a hug.

"Sh, sh, sh. I'm here Addie" I said rocking her to try comfort her.

She hugged me back and continued to cry, "Erik, I'm scared."

"Don't be scared," I said rubbing her back, "I'm here."

After a moment she calmed down a little but she was still sobbing.

"Addie? Are you able to tell me about your dream?" I asked.

She nodded, "I was on the stage, darkness surrounded me and there was no one there but, I felt someone watching me. It wasn't you. It was my ex-boyfriend, Milo. He was mad at me because I left him and fell in love with someone else. I started to run away from him because he had a knife. I ran as fast as I could until I tripped over something and when I looked up, I saw a wall that wasn't there before. He backed me up to the wall and said 'I'm going to make sure no one will ever fall in love with you again' but then I woke up to see you worried."

"Addie, look at me," I told her and she looked up at me, "Milo will not harm you when I'm around, I promise."

"Thank you," she said hugging me closer.

Me:

No more talk of darkness
Forget these wide-eyed fears
I'm here, nothing can harm you
My words will warm and calm you

Let me be your freedom
Let daylight dry your tears
I'm here, with you, beside you
To guard you and to guide you

I didn't expect her to sing the next line but she did.

Addie:

Say you love me every waking moment
Turn my head with talk of summertime
Say you need me with you now and always
Promise me that all you say is true
That's all I ask of you

Me:

Let me be your shelter
Let me be your light
You're safe, no one will find you
Your fears are far behind you

Addie:

All I want is freedom
A world with no more night
And you, always beside me
To hold me and to hide me

Me:

Then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime
Let me lead you from your solitude
Say you need me with you, here beside you
Anywhere you go, let me go too
Addie, that's all I ask of you

Addie:

Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime
Say the word and I will follow you.

Both:

Share each day with me
Each night, each morning

Addie:

Say you love me!

Me:

You know I do

Both:

Love me, that's all I ask of you

I put my hand on her cheek and brought her in for a kiss which, to my surprise, she kissed back.

Both:

Anywhere you go, let me go to
Love me, that's all I ask of you

I was still unsure if she wanted to be more than friends so, I sang to her what I sang to Christine on the night of Don Juan.

Me:

Say you'll share with me one love,
One lifetime
Lead me, save me from my solitude,
Say you want me with you here
Beside you
Anywhere you go let me go too
Addie, that's all I ask of you

She responded by kissing me again and I happily kissed back. I know I've known her for half a year now but I have grown feelings for her that I can't deny. She is different compared to Christine but I don't care, she's perfect to me.

When we separated from the kiss, Addie asked, "so how long have you had feelings for me?"

"Around five months," I said, "what about you?"

"Four years" she replied.

I smiled at her and said, "you are so beautiful."

She took off my mask and wig and sang;

Addie:

You too are beautiful
So very beautiful

We kept each other company that night.

(Sorry if this chapter was terrible, I just wanted Erik and Addie to finally get together. See you next chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 266 37
A year after watching Christine float away to her happy ever after, Erik is left to handle the aches of his heart as he runs away from the angry mob...
33.3K 1K 43
The great fire, it cost Erik everything he ever knew. His house, his only love... everything. He roamed the streets for almost four years, staying hi...
451 20 9
The Phantom Of The Opera. Erik Destler. And with Christine's older sister, Mavis Daaé, Mavis knew nothing of him. But he knew everything of her. But...
31K 901 16
❝ 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝. ❞ Eveline Mercier had a passion for music that inspired...