Tony Stark's Daughter [1]

By Stark_2023

BOOK ONE OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ "I can't remember who I am... who I was! Do you know... More

Cast
(Avengers)
Chapter 2: Avengers Initiative
Chpater 3: HYDRA?
Chapter 4: Reindeer Games
Chapter 5: Chit Chat
Chapter 6: Lady Hope
Chapter 7: "I know a lie when I hear one."
Chapter 8: Coulson
Chapter 9: "I f*cking promise."
Chapter 10: The Battle
Chapter 11: The Battle part 2
Chapter 12: The Battle part 3
Chapter 13: Romeo
Chapter 14: Aunt Tessa
Chapter 15: Bad Nights
Chapter 16: FlashBacks
(Ironman 3)
Chapter 18: S.H.I.E.L.D
Chapter 19: Bucky Barnes
Chapter 20: Who's Maya?
Chapter 21: The Mandarin
Chapter 22: Monster
Chapter 23: Loki?!
Chapter 24: Chad Davis
Hope's File
Chapter 25: "War Machine rocks with an X, all caps."
Chapter 26: Gary Needs Ton- To Be Quiet About it
Chapter 27: What Should I do?
Chapter 28: The Alleyway
Chapter 29: The Alleyway part 2
Chapter 31: Trevor?
Chapter 32: Extremis
Chapter 33: The Winter Soldier
Chapter 34: It's a Trap
Chapter 35: HYDRA Misses You
Chapter 36: I Will Never Join
Chapter 37: "Take 'em to Chruch."
Chapter 38: Home
Chapter 39: Christmas
Chapter 40: Birthday Wishes
Chapter 41: See you soon
Chapter 42: Asgard
Chapter 43: Infinity Stones
Chapter 44: ...What?
Chapter 45: Soulmates
Chapter 46: Back to Earth
Chapter 47: Gifts
Chapter 48: Long Time, No See
(Captain America: The Winter Soldier)
Chapter 50: Project Insight
Chapter 51: Sam Wilson
Chapter 52: Nick Fury
Chapter 53: He's My Mission
Chapter 54: Arnim Zola
Chapter 55: Highway Part 1
Chapter 56: Highway Part 2
Chapter 57: Best Friends
Chapter 58: Staying Hidden
Chapter 59: Helicarriers
Chapter 60: Aftermath
Sequel
Hope's Updated File
Note
Sequel is up!!!
NO JUSTICE NO PEACE

Chapter 30: The Alleyway part 3

6.4K 194 45
By Stark_2023

Flashback part 3

I closed the door. I looked up at Mr. Stark.

"What did you want kid?" He looked down at me. I pointed to my arms. He looked at them and his eyes widened. I looked to the ground, ashamed and embarrassed. Was my past this bad? I fell to the ground. I curled up into a ball and cried. "Hope..." He kneeled down in front of me. I didn't look at him. I kept on crying. I felt his arm around my shoulders. I raised my hand and a blue ball of mist appeared. I glared at Mr. Stark. He backed away. I realized what I did. I looked at the blue mist. Magic? I looked up to him.

"W-what am I, Mr. Stark?" I cried as I made the mist disappear. He looked a bit scared now. "Now your scared of me! I'm a freak! I-I can't remember a thing! Why?! I just want to go home... please Mr. Stark." I sobbed into my knees. What is home? Where is home? Did my family do this to me? Did they not love me? Why?

Tony's POV

I stared down at the sobbing 10 year old girl. I wanted to cry seeing her sad. I don't want her to be sad, but she had every reason to be. She can't remember a god damn thing about her past, she has scars covering her body. She's scared. She called herself a freak. I can't leave her with some stranger. She has powers! She has magical powers! She can read minds. Imagine what someone would do for this power. She's just a kid. I want to help her. I'm going to help her. Jeez... what is she doing to me...

"Hey Hope. I'm gonna help you find your past." I kneeled in front of her again. She looked up with a sniffle.

"Can you?" She whimpered. If I had a heart, it would have broke.

"Of course. I practically own this city. I'm sure I have connections." I smirked at her. She rubbed her eyes. She's too sweet. "You know, we haven't officially met yet."

"... Hi, my name is Hope." She lifted her hand out to me. I shook it carefully. Her small hand in my big ones.

"Hi Hope, I'm Tony. There. That's better. And now, we have to go out there and tell them everything we know about you." I smiled down at her. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"We?" I nodded. I promised myself I would.

"Of course. We're in this together now. I'm the boss, your my assistant." I smirked. She scoffed.

"It's the other way around. I can tell all your deepest darkest secrets." She smirked. I forgot about that. I pointed at her with a glare.

"You are..." She did this thing with her eyes. They went soft, yet big. Glossy from the crying. I'm pretty sure her pupils got bigger too... What in the hell? She looked so... adorable. I actually said that! Holy shit! What is this kid doing to me!? Suddenly her bottom lip puffed out. She pouted. I groaned in anger. "Fine, you can be the boss." I sighed in defeat.

She smirked up at me. I helped her stand. I took off my leather jacket and gave it to her. She looked up at me.

"I guess you can wear it." She grinned and took the jacket. It was huge on her. I chuckled at her. She had a smile on her face now. I couldn't help but smile too, knowing I did that. It felt good. I grabbed her clothes and carried them out for her. She walked in front of me with confidence. I watched her posture become tense as she looked at Pepper and... I forget her name. She smirked lightly and waved. I gave a little wave back, but now's not the Tony!

Hope's POV

I sat on the bed. I looked over to Miss Potts. She smiled sweetly. Her hair was a bit messy. She has been doing a lot for Mr. Stark. She's helping sort this out too. I smiled back softly. I looked over to Miss Styers. She ave a nodded to me. Only slight movement in her face. I looked over to Mr. Stark. He shrugged.

"Nice to finally meet you Hope." Miss Potts smiled. I like her.

"Nice to meet you too Miss Potts." I greeted politely. She raised an eyebrow. "Mr. Stark told me about you. He told me how nice you are and that he thinks you're really pretty." I heard Mr. Stark joke on his spit. Miss Potts scoffed, but a slight blush could be seen.

"How much did you pay her to say that?" She smirked over at Mr. Stark. He fake gasp.

"I'd never do that! She speaks the truth and nothing but!" He slowly slid a 20 dollar bill towards me. Miss Potts scoffed again, a small smile on her face. Mr. Stark just laughed and put the bill away. He looked at me. "And kid, you don't have to call me Mr. Stark. Call me Tony, remember we reintroduced to each other."

"Okay, let's get started." Miss Styers spoke up. She wanted Mr. St- Tony's attention. I looked at her nervously. "I'm just wanna ask some questions." I nodded. You're not going to get much answers.

"Actually, could you just tell everything you remember." She corrected. I nodded.

"Um..." I thought hard... nothing seemed to pop up. "All I remember is waking up in that alleyway." I shrugged. Miss Styers let out a frustrated sigh.

"Nothing at all? Not even your full name?" She asked with disbelief. I shook me head. "I think your just going to be put up for adoption, your only 10. Let's hope someone will adopt you." She huffed as she wrote something on her note pad. She's mean. I looked over to Tony. He looked down in thought.

"Maybe she can stay with me." Tony spoke up. Miss Potts gasped lightly in shock. Miss Styers gave Tony a confused look. "I have or, if not, I can get everything she needs. I can help her find her parents too. I'm capable of keeping her safe." Tony nodded.

"I-I dont k-know what you mean. Will you adopt her?" Miss Styers Asked. Tony shook his head quickly.

"I don't know about adopting, but I can help her get comfortable before she does get adopted."

"Tony that's insane! You can't take care of a kid! Your like a kid yourself!" Miss Potts exclaimed with her eyes wide at Tony's words.

"I'm not sure we can do that Mr. Stark-." Tony interrupted her.

"I'm sure I can fix that." Tony smirked at the two women. Miss Styers blushed. Miss Potts just rolled her eyes.

"Are you for real?!" I grinned at Tony. He smiled. He ruffled my hair. I hit his hand away.

"Sure am kid. I promised you remember." He smirked down at me. I grinned happily. Miss Potts watched us bicker with a amused and surprised smile. She was surprised that Tony was acting this way. Did he never act like this towards other kids?

"Before we wrap this up, I just wanted to asked another question. It's extremely important." I nodded. "Do you mind telling me about those scars on your leg?" She asked. My breath hitched. How did she know!? Tony glared at the woman. Miss Potts looked from Miss Styers to me in confusion and disbelief.

"How do you know about them?" Tony asked the woman. She gave Tony a flirty smile, but quickly coughed when she saw Miss Potts's glare.

"The doctor noticed them while stitching up her wound. And the bullet wound too. Where did that come from? An awful lot has happened to you poor thing." The woman sent me a fake pout. Almost mocking me. I felt angry. She's making me a bit too mad. I feel my eyes burn. It didn't hurt, but I could feel it. She gasped and backed away. So did Miss Potts and Tony. I glared at Styers. I raised my hand up, blue mist started to float towards her.

"Leave." I demanded deeply. She scattered out the room as quickly as possible. I huffed out. Tony came up beside me.

"Hey kid, you gotta calm down Alright." He whispered. I looked over to him. "If anyone finds out about this now, who knows what will happen. Let's wait a bit." I looked into his brown eyes. He smiled gently. I felt my breathing slow and my eyes stopped burning. I nodded.

"What the hell was that?!" Miss Potts yelled in fear. We looked over to her. She looked beyond terrified. Oops.

"She won't hurt you Pep. She's fine. She can read minds too! Isn't that cool!?" He pointed at me with a grin.

We talked for about 2 hours now. Miss Potts let me call her Pepper. She also seemed to get a bit more comfortable with my powers. Took off my jacket and showed her my scars too. She cried, I cried. She comforted me. Tony is now my care taker for a while. I kinda hope it's forever. I don't know if I want to find out my parent or past, but at the same time, I'm mad. I want to find them and demand answers.

I will. I will find out what happened and who helped me in that alleyway, but first, let's get comfortable with my new... 'family'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 217 16
Sequel to The War Between Willa Stark is now 24 years old and has been on her own for the last two years. But when there is a new attack on its way...
734 30 42
Ashlyn Stark was in an accident when she was young that resulted in her gaining powers. Powers? Yes I did say powers as in multiple. The daughter of...
4.3K 254 74
The Blood of a Stark. The Fire of a Romanoff. The Strength of an Avenger. Power of the Gods. Taken from her home before her 1st birthday and indoct...
16.5K 461 33
The daughter of Steve Rogers, also known as Captain America, and Bucky Barnes, the Winter Soldier, is tragically kidnapped by HYDRA, a shadowy organi...