chatterbox โ˜˜๏ธŽ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต...

By bby-mylk

"๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜… ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ." "๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜... More

๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—— ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐— ๐— ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ
๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐— ๐—œ๐—ซ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฃ๐—˜
๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐—๐—ข๐—›๐—”๐—ก๐—ก๐—” ๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ
- ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ
- ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
- ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
- ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
- ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
- ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น
- ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
- ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
- ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
- ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
- ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
- ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
- ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
- ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
- ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
- ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
- ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
- ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
- ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
- ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ
- ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
- ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ
๐—”๐—ก๐—ก๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง

- ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ

5.1K 134 141
By bby-mylk

❝  thank you kisses  ❞

⚡︎  ⚡︎  ⚡︎

[ a girl bites back so watch yourself ]

MOMENTS BEFORE ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE

JOHANNA IVERS RAN OUT THE DOORS OF DERRY JUNIOR HIGH, TABIT PULLING HER DOWN THE STAIRS, RUNNING TOWARDS THE BUS. But she was too late. Johanna stopped short of the bus as it pulled away, "F-Fuck." She murmured, swiveling towards the bicycle rack waiting for her friends. The boys came scrambling towards the trash can, Johanna wandering to them. "Best feeling ever." Stan gave a sigh of relief, after tossing out the contents of his book bag.

"Yeah, try tickling your pickle for the first time." Richie proclaimed, smirking to the rest of the group. The group rolled their eyes, ignoring Richie. "Johanna, ar-aren't you supposed to be on th-the bus?" Bill asked, looking at the girl. She bobbed her head, motioning towards the nonexistent buses. They nodded.

Richie places his arms on Johanna, pulling her into him for a brief hug. "Good afternoon, chatterbox." He said, his chin hitting the top of her head. She chuckled pushing him off of her, he winked at her behind those cute think rimmed glasses he wore. her cheeks heated and she averted her gaze from him.

"So, what are we doing tomorrow?" Eddie pondered, putting his book bag back on his shoulders as the group resumed shuffling to the bike rack.

"I start my training." Richie said in a serious tone, also arranging the straps of his book bag.

"Wait, what training?" Eddie inquired, confusion evident on his face.

"Street Fighter." He told, posing in a fighting stance.

Johanna gazed at the freckled boy, a delighted smirk playing out on her face. "He-He's still tr-trying t-t-to beat my h-high score!" Johanna's face lit up as she wore a smug smile on her face. She gawked as the boy lowered his hands and gave Johanna a saddened stare. "Only because you cheated!" Richie fibbed straight through his gritted teeth. Everyone learned the tale of how Johanna defeated Richie within her first time playing the game.

Johanna stuck her tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes privately adoring the sight of her with her tongue out. Shit, now wasn't the time to fantasize about stuff like that. God, if he did something like that he would NEVER hear the end of it. Even when he died they'd pitch in and engrave his tombstone with 'once popped a boner at school because a smoking hot chick stuck out her tongue'. Richie coughed.

"Rich, you can't spend your summer inside the arcade, trying to beat her." Eddie said, motioning towards Johanna , the latter nodding looking all smug. Richie thought she looked amazing.

"Beats spending it inside your mother! Oh!" Richie raised his hand to Johanna for a high five, she shook her head, pulling his arm down. She unconsciously started wrapping the leash around her hand. He pouted, sending butterflies through the girl's stomach.

"What if we go to the quarry?" Stanley asked, unchaining his bike. He looks around at his friends.

"I-I'm down." Johanna responded, smiling at the rest of the group.

"G-Guys, we have the barrens, r-r-r-remember?" Bill asked, his face shown a boyish hope. He was so innocent. He still believed that Georgie was out there somewhere, waiting for someone to find him. Even after the funeral. Johanna knew the statistics, a child who goes missing for over 6 months is 99% more likely to be dead. All of the group knew this, but they didn't want to break it to Bill. He was coping, and she wasn't about to shatter his illusion. "Right." Stan corrected himself.

Eddie turns his head to look at the entrance of the school, spotting an interesting sight. "Betty Ripsom's mom." He pointed out, the rest of the group following his gaze. Johanna stared at the older lady clutching a crumpled tissue. Her tear stained face twisted into a frown. Her sad eyes scanning over the student body as they fled the school. Her heart went out to the lady, seeing as she went through the same thing. She shook her head.

"Is she really expecting her to come out of that school?" Stan asked, in disbelief.

"I don't know. As if Bettys been hiding in Home Ec. for the last few weeks." Eddie said in a joking tone.

"L-L-Leave the p-puh-poor woman alone. She's going through a t-t-t-tough time." Johanna said, turning back to the group, shaking her head.

"Sorry, Annie. You think they're gonna find her?" Stan asked the group as they all turned to face each other.

"Yeah, in a ditch. All decomposed, covered in worms and maggots, smelling like Eddie's Mom's underwear." Richie said, wrapping an arm around Johanna's shoulders. The latter returned the gesture by elbowing the freckled boy in the side. "Ow! What the fuck, Joh?" He blurted looking down at the younger girl. She glared up at him motioning towards Bill.

"She's not dead, she's missing." Bill said, furrowing his eyebrows together.

"Yeah, sorry Bill." Richie said, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose Johanna smiled at him for being nice for once. "You know what, the barrens doesn't sound to bad, who doesn't like splashing around in shitty water?" Richie said, chuckling. Johanna rolled her eyes, until richie went flying against Stan, knocking the two preteens down to the concrete. Tabit started growling, Johanna kept a strong grip on her leash. Stan's kippah fell off as a result of the impact. Johanna felt rage boil up in her stomach, instantly knowing exactly who was at fault.

Johanna looked back to see the horrific sight of Henry Bowers and his clan of shit-heads. Patrick sauntered over to the fallen kippah, picking it up. "Nice frisbee, Flamer!" He screamed, throwing the hat into an upcoming bus. Trapping it under the wheels. Johanna clenched her fists. "Fucking losers!" The ugly boy screamed once again. Johanna rolled her eyes. The two fallen boys pushed themselves off the ground, standing to face the group of bullies.

Suddenly the girl was grabbed by her hips and was rammed into the hard chest of Henry Bowers. She almost gagged on impact, the smell of vile, sweat, and beer wafting from the boy was enough to make the strongest person quiver. She started to struggle against his strong arms. Her cheek was against his stained shirt and his arms were snaked around her waist. Tabit was taken from her as Patrick held her leash. This was war. She could care less about herself, but don't fuck with her dog. She tried to pry herself from him, grunting.

"Awe, where are you going, young lady? Did I tell you you could leave?" Henry whispered into her ear, his hot musky breath hit against her neck, making her shiver in disgust. She whined and clenched her eyes shut. One of his hands raked over her front, stopping at her chin, he yanked her head so she'd look at him. She whimpered trying to get out of his grasp. "My, my, you are fucking hot, Johanna." He said in a deep voice.

"L-Let her g-go!" Bill said, standing up tall to the older boy. He clenched his fists at his sides.

"Wh-Wh-What'd you say B-B-B-B-Billy?" Henry said, imitating his stutter. Johanna's blood burned against her skin. It was getting harder and harder to keep silent. His hands made their way to her hips, then her sides, stopping at her chest. He stared into her eyes with dark vile eyes. He smirked at her terrified expression. Henry turned her around to where she faced the rest of her friends. She locked eyes with Richie. He was livid. She mouthed the words 'distract him' to him and he nodded.

Richie looked at the girl then at the taller boy. Knowing exactly what to do to help. "You're probably only mad today because you can't get one of your goons to suck you off, asshole!" Richie screamed, people stopped to watch, some even laughing at the statement. Henry let his guard down, looking at all the faces laughing at him. Now was her chance, Johanna brought her leg in front of her, then swinging it back hard into the boy's crotch.

"Ow! Fuck, you little whore!" Henry screamed doubling over. Johanna scrambled away from him, punching him hard in the face for good measure. "G-G-Give m-me my f-f-f-fucking dog, Henry B-B-Bowel movement!" She gave him a glare and then spat in his direction. Henry regained his composure rather quickly, limping a little. He grabbed Johanna's forearm, his fingers burying into her skin. She tugged on his grip, but he was stronger than her. She did the one thing she could do, pretend.

She lowered her head and whimpered and sniffled. "Awe, is my little girl crying?" Henry asked, leaning down to her level. The next thing anybody knew was Johanna's head come crushing into Henry's face. The girl had head butted Henry Bowers in the nose. She heard a crack and she scrambled away from the older boy. Making her way towards Patrick, her eyes were blood thirsty. He gladly gave her back the leash. She grabbed Tabit, carrying her over to the rest of the losers.

"D-D-Don't fucking t-t-touch me, or m-m-my dog, you s-s-spastic cow!" She screamed, backing as far away from him as she could. She backed into Richie, the boy wrapping her in a comforting side hug. She wrapped her arms around Tabit, needing 10 showers to get rid of the feeling of his arms snaking up and down her body. The group of bullies backed off, flipping the losers. "Don't think this is over, Losers! Y'all had a nice ride this year because of Bill's brother, but this summer is pain town!" Henry said.

"And Johanna, I didn't know you liked it so rough. I'll keep that in mind for next time." Henry said as he backed up to Victor's car. The girl shuddered in Richie's grasp, pushing herself closer to him for protection. The group watched as they left. Coming back together. "Are you alright, Anne?" Eddie asked, putting a comforting hand on her shoulder. She placed Tabit back on the ground, the latter nudging her with her nose. Johanna instantly calmed down, smiling at Tabit.

"I'm f-f-f-fine. Can w-w-we head home?" She asked, just wanting a shower. All she could smell was vile. All she could feel was his hands on her body. She shuddered again, Richie responding by pulling her closer. "Yeah, you two can ride with me." He said, smiling down to the girl and her dog.

She stood on her tippy toes to reach him, pushing her plush lips against his cheek. Her soft cherry red lips brushing against his skin. Leaving little red smudges from her red lip gloss, the feeling sending tremors down his body and into his stomach. Setting loose butterflies. She could've swore she heard violins in her head. She almost melted against him. Finally after what seemed like hours to the two, when in reality it was about three seconds, they parted. "Thank you, Richie."

<< mabrie has entered the chat room >>

hello! this was so much writing, especially the ending! also, thank you so much for all the support like i didn't expect that much! but, y'all seem to enjoy this story lol :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 194 18
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐ผ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐“Š๐“ƒ ๐’œ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚ ๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฐ๐“… ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ข๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐ผ๐“‰
18.2K 487 30
[Complete] Richie and Eddie get the epic love story they deserve, from awkward pre-teens to repressed forty year olds and everything in between.
2.6K 26 18
โ–Œ ๐…๐„๐€๐‘ โ what the hell was that thing? โž disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters except for Marcie. This story contains language, blood...
336K 7.6K 14
โ tasty, tasty, beautiful fear. โž #1 IN IT MOVIE | bill denbrough | IT MOVIE 2017