Clementine and Male Reader: B...

By SawtoothEel0903

Clementine and Y/N have been to together since the beginning. Clementine has made a lot of mistakes that hurt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
The End?
Sequel Out Now

Chapter 8

4K 78 59
By SawtoothEel0903

I wake up and see Leslie still asleep. She looks so peaceful sleeping. Her head was still on my chest and her arms wrapped around me. I tried getting out of bed but she had an iron grip on me. I had no other choice but to stay in bed to not wake her up.

I lay there for a while just staring at the ceiling. I start thinking about everyone back at the school. What they're doing and how they're doing. Except for Louis, fuck that piece of shit. I thought he was my friend but I guess not. He got selfish and wanted Clementine for himself. I wonder how she's doing. She's probably extremely sad. I don't know if I should care about how she's doing or continue hating her. I want to forgive her but that's a battle that still has not been won. I hope AJ's doing alright. I know he wasn't very fond of me leaving. I miss him the most out of everybody. Sometimes I used to wonder if should've gone back to see him again. But then I remember who I would have to see again. Overall I just hope he's okay.

Leslie starts shuffling around signaling that she's waking up.

Leslie: "Hey".

Y/N: "Hey".

I kiss her forehead and a big grin appears on her face.

Y/N: "How'd you sleep?"

Leslie: "Very good. What about you?"

Y/N: "Very good also. Especially getting my ribs crushed by you".

I say sarcastically.

Leslie: "Well, I am strong".

She says sarcastically.

We both start laughing. Then I remember it's Leslie's birthday.

Y/N: "Oh shit".

Leslie: "What?".

Y/N: "It's your birthday".

Leslie: "Oh my god, I totally forgot".

Y/N: "Hold on I'll be back".

I get up and go over to my room. I grab the necklace that Mary had gave me and go back to her room. When I enter I put it behind my back.

Y/N: "I got you something".

Leslie: "What is it?"

I pull out the necklace and her eyes widen.

Y/N: "You like it?"

She doesn't respond. She walks up to me and wraps her arms around my neck, she pulls me into a long passionate kiss.

Leslie: "I love it".

Y/N: "Here let me put it on".

She turns around. I put the necklace over her head and place it on her neck. She grabs it and looks at it.

Leslie: "It's so pretty".

Y/N: "Just like you".

Leslie: "Where'd you get it?"

Y/N: "Mary gave it to me. She told me to give it to you. She said I should give it to you when I tell you how I felt about you".

Leslie: "Looks like Mary really wanted us together".

Y/N: "She said we were perfect for each other".

She turns around. She pulls me into a long kiss. It lasted for about 30 seconds until we broke it.

Leslie: "Thank you".

Y/N: "No problem. I have something else for you".

Leslie: "What is it?"

Y/N: "Take a seat".

We both sit on the bed.

Y/N: "Well, I know people have been enjoying me being their new leader instead of Jack. I love being their leader, but it can be pretty difficult at times. You being my second in command has been the best decision I've made. But I would love it if you would lead the community with me".

Leslie: "Wait, you want me to be like co-leader?"

Y/N: "Yes".

I stand up from the bed and hold my hand out for her.

Y/N: "So, what do you say?"

She takes my hand and stands up. She hugs me very tightly. For someone who's 5ft 5in she's pretty strong.

Leslie: "I accept. I'll lead with you".

Y/N: "Perfect".

She's still hugging me and I'm having trouble breathing.

Y/N: "Ok are you gonna let go anytime soon because I can't breathe".

Leslie: "Sorry. Am I too strong for you?"

Y/N: "Nope".

Leslie: "Yes I am".

Y/N: "Whatever you say".

We both laugh.

Leslie: "Is that all?"

Y/N: "You wanted more?"

Leslie: "No just wandering".

Y/N: "Well, Lets go break the news that you're gonna be co leading with me and I'll give another surprise later".

Leslie: "What kind of surprise?"

Y/N: "You'll have to wait and see".

Leslie: "ugh, Fine".

Y/N: "Come on lets go".

We leave the house.

We go to the center of the community and call everybody there. I explain that Leslie will be co leading with me and everybody seemed pleased. Especially Mary.

After I get done telling people, Mary comes up to me and Leslie.

Mary: "Hey guys".

Y/N and Leslie: "Hey Mary".

Mary: "So theres two leaders now".

Y/N: "Yeah there is".

Mary: "So did you tell each other?"

Me and Leslie look at each other. She takes my hand and we lock fingers.

Leslie: "Yep".

Mary: "Well I'm happy for both of you. I know you two will do an amazing job as leaders. Have fun I'll see you later".

Y/N and Leslie: "Bye Mary".

Leslie turns to me.

Leslie: "What now?"

Y/N: "What do you want to do?"

Leslie: "I don't know".

Y/N: "Lets go hang out around the community. I'll give you your surprise later".

Leslie: "Ok".

Me and Leslie spend the rest of the day together around the community. Night eventually comes and everybody heads back to their homes. Me and Leslie head to our house.

Leslie: "So whats the surprise?"

Y/N: "What do you think it is?"

Leslie: "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Y/N: "I mean, if you want to".

She grabs me by the collar of my shirt and pulls me into a kiss. She then breaks the kiss and pushes me onto the bed.

Next Day

It was the next morning. Things got a little "wild" last night so we were partially clothed. We both wake up and lay there staring at the ceiling for a couple of minutes.

Leslie: "Good morning".

Y/N: "Good morning. Had fun?"

Leslie: "Best birthday ever".

I laugh and kiss her.

Y/N: "Come on lets get up".

Leslie: "But I don't want too"

Y/N: "Well you have to "leader".

Leslie: "Fine".

We get up from the bed and get changed into our regular clothes. I hear a knock at the door. I go and open the door to see who it is. It's Zack.

Y/N: "Hey Zack, what's up?"

Zack: "Where's Leslie?"

Y/N: "She's in the room, why?"

Zack: "There are people at the gate with guns. They said they wanted to talk to the leaders. And if they didn't, something bad would happen".

Leslie comes from the room.

Leslie: "What's going on?"

Y/N: "People at the gates with guns".

Leslie: "Shit".

Y/N: "Leslie get ready".

She nods and heads back to her room. I turn to Zack.

Y/N: "Zack get as many people with guns as you can and bring them to the gates. If this goes south I want to make sure we have enough fire power".

Zack: "On it".

Zack leaves to round up people. I grab my guns and head out to the gate. I go up on the watch tower and see about 15 to 20 men all with Ak's. Leslie comes up to the watch tower with me.

Leslie: "How are we gonna do this?"

Y/N: "Just stay calm. If they try anything, we light them up".

One of the men look at us. He speaks to us.

Man: "So, You're the leaders?"

Y/N: "You're right. Now, who are you and what do you want?"

Man: "My names Travis. And I want all of your shit. Now".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 1.2K 39
Clementine and AJ have just been introduced to the kids at Ericson's School for troubled youth. The kids seem to take interest in Clem right away. Es...
6.6K 1.1K 16
Y/N was told to always keep moving, no matter what. But what happens if his beloved bike runs out of gas? He was trapped in a forest at night. Right...
160K 4.9K 69
In a universe where the apocalypse was non-existent, Clementine had just moved to Washington, meeting Louis and his group of friends. They become goo...
62K 1.5K 74
You were only a child at the time it all started, but right before then you were shipped off to Ericson's Boarding School for Troubled Youths. What f...