«One Mind» (Ninjago x Reader)

De Yinzy_Banana

"Give me all your candy!" Was the moment when first you meet them. "How long will you go?" Was the last word... Mais

Before we start!
Rise Of The Snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never Trust A Snake
Can Of Worms
Friends?
The Snake King
Tick Tock
The Royal Blacksmith
The Green Ninja
A/N
Another A/N(pls read!)
All Of Nothing
Rise & The Day Of The Great Devourer
17- Argue
18- Voyage & Darkness
SPECIAL

Once Bitten, Twice Shy

5K 115 149
De Yinzy_Banana

Your P.O.V

You're listening to Nya about the sepertine. Until you notice a wierd smell from Jay and covered your nose.

You went to Nya and wishper a little bit about the smell. Nya stopped and cover her nose.

“Who's wearing parfume? I'm allergic to it..” Nya sayed.

“Hey! You say it's a man cologne!” Jay complain at Kai while the other ninjas laugh at him.

“I kinda always get things mixed up..” Kai said trying to hold his laughter.

You sigh and left the room. “Jay, if you want to attract a girl.. Never wear that worse parfume.” you wishpered to him while you passed him.

Jay look down a little bit emberassed. The others left Jay and Nya for a while but you suddenly remember what you're going to talk about to Nya.

But you stop at the front door and listen closely.

“I-I'm sorry Nya, I don't know you're allergic to parfume..” Jay said scratching the back of his head.

“It's oke, I know their pretty mean..” Nya said.

Jay seems to struggle. He want to tell Nya something.

“Ehm, Nya.. Will you go out with me? Like hanging out? I really like you! I could take you to a really fancy restaurant!” Jay stammered.

“You mean like a date?” Nya asked back to Jay. Jay sigh and nod his head nervously.

Nya smiled. “Sure, I would love too!”

Nya smile and left the room.

You can hear Jay shouting in excitment.

“YES, YES!”

You shook your head. Nya look at you. “How may I help you?” Nya asked you. You remembered you have some questions for Nya and you pulled her to her room.

--

“Nya, will you believe me if I tell you this?” you asked her.

“Tell me what?” Nya asked.

“I think Sensei Wu is going to some kind of dark place.. I'm not so sure..” you said.

Nya start to let out a small laugh.

“See, I knew it! You won't believe it!” you hissed.

“Why would Sensei went to that kind of place?” Nya asked.

“Who knows to invite someone from there..”

“Where do you know that?” Nya asked.

“When I was meditating, I was trying to concentrate but I see Sensei's presence at some kind of dark place?” you explained unsure.

Nya sigh. “You should go get some sleep, (Y/n)..”

You sigh way more louder. “Fine, it's look like I'm tired.. But I'm not!” you hissed.

Nya shook her head. You look at her back as you notice some kind of big robot.

“What's behind you?” you asked. “Oh ehmm.. Nothing!” Nya said.

You walked pass Nya and look at the big robot. “Wow! Are you the Samurai X?” you asked amazed. Nya sighed.

“Yes, yes I am.. Please don't tell anyone! Only you, Sensei, and Kai knows..” Nya beg you.

You nod and do some action like zipping your mouth.

You look at a small broken wire. You take a safety glove and try to tie it together. “Nya, you're just like this wire...” you start to make a conversation.

“What do you mean?” Nya asked confused.

“Just say that the right one is you and the left one is Jay.”

Nya hummed in response.

“When the time Jay rescue you, he found his match. Just like this wire that matchs.” you said.

The wire tied together. Suddenly the machine work.

“You're lucky Nya..” you said smiling. Nya smiled. “Well, thank you..” Nya said. She hold the helmet of Samurai X and sigh.

Suddenly Jay knock on the door. “Ehm, Nya? Are you ready yet?” Jay asked from out of the door.

Nya quickly hide the helmet and cover the machine with a blanket.

“Ehm, just wait for a while!!” Nya said.

Nya forgot about you and cover you with the blanket as well with the machine.

You stayed silent. You know that Nya must be panicking.

Jay come in and see Nya still wear the same clothes.

“You look really handsome today!” Nya compliment when she see Jay is in his suit.

Jay chuckle in nervous. “I tought I'm over-dressed..” Jay said.

You let out a small sneeze from the dust that cover your nose. You finally get out of the blanket slowly trying not to reveal the Samurai.

“Finally..” you said and see Jay's still there. “Ehm, I think I come out in a wrong time.. I'll got out. Have fun!” you said awkwardly and walk out.

Nya facepalm herself. She forget that your still here.

“You know what? I'll get dressed in a few minute.” Nya said as she left to change her clothes.

Jay walked out and see you about to go to the kitchen.

Jay run after you. “Ehm, (Y/n).. I wonder what does girls like?” Jay asked you.

You raised a eyebrow.

“Why asked me?” you asked.

“Cause, You're a GIRL! Wait, are you a boy?” Jay asked. You slap his head real hard.

“Well.. Some wierd girls out there love flowers, perfume, shopping.. But you're lucky this is Nya. All she want is your caring and being yourself.” you said.

You left Jay alone. “Good luck.” you said as you walked.

“Remember, break her heart, I'll break your neck.” you said glaring at him.

Nya has been like a sister for you. You both are really close.

Jay gulped and nod even tought he know you can't see it because you walked to the kitchen.

Nya walked out. “Wow, you look really beautiful!” Jay said.

“Thanks Jay.. You too.” Nya compliment him back.

“Let's go shall we?” Nya asked.

You decide to tease them. “Ahh, such a lovey dovey couple.. The faster they date, the faster they married..”

“(Y/N)!!” Jay shout at you emberassed. It's just like you're his mother.

“Just kididng.. Go ahead and have fun, I'll take care the bounty.” you said.

You go to your room then sit down.

You reach out your hand start to concentrate on your energy.

It let out a small spark. You look a little bit shock. You concentrate again as it show some spsrks of purple.

A small wolf is about to form but you can't concentrate and finally failed.

You are a little bit shock when you know that happen.

--

Jay's P.O.V

I am in the restaurant ordering a gigantic ice cream. Nya sit infront of me.

'Be yourself Jay, just like what (Y/n) said.. Be yourself!'

I start to talk with Nya tring to start a conversation.

I tell her some stories about my childhood and some that is not tue.

I know I should be myself but telling all of my emberassing childhood story for Nya isn't a great thing.

She start to tell me some about he story as I listen closely. I always like her voice. It's really calming.

Suddenly, I feel something in my back and decide to excuse myself.

“Ehm, I want to go to the toilet for a while.” I said and cover my back. I hurried to the men toilet and see myself with a sharp teeth.

This doesn't look like a normal human teeth.

I start to panic and I see myself. I can't go out and show myself like this to Nya.

“What ssshould I do?” I start to panic way more.

Then I realise, it's because the skeleton.

It still leave a poison in it!

I get out. As long as my skin doesn't tur—nevermind..

It did..

I am confused. Nya must be waiting there waiting for me. Welp, I just have to get out from the toilet.

Then, there's a men standing right infront of me.

He scream.

AHHH!!! A SNAKE!” he yell.

I am about to calm him down but he start to attack me. I manage to get away quickly but I can't find Nya.

Does she left? Does she know? Oh no..

I need to tell (Y/n) fast! She probably know the way out!

I tried to find my concact to call (Y/n), but I guess I left it at the toilet.

Way to go, Jay..

--

Your P.O.V

You're in the controler room, bored. It would be fun if Lloyd still here to keep you busy.

Suddenly the monitor beep.

You start to tap buttons. Wich much of your confusion, why there's a game here?

You shook your head off and start to click other buttons until you get it.

It showed the ninjas, Kai, Cole, and Zane freeze in a ice?

“Help us, (Y/n)..”

You heard one of them murmured.

You click the audio button.

“How are you so stupid? Kai, you can just use your sword..” you complained.

The ice melt. You turn off the monitor then start to think of playing games where you accidenlty tap. You take the controler from the TV.

“I know I should be training and help the ninjas, but let me have all of this fun!” you exclaimed but then the call from the moniter appear.

You growl then accept the call.

“What do you want, Jay?” you asked sarcasticly.

HELP!!” he yelled.

You closed your ear. “Jay, too close! What's your emergency?” you ask straight away.

I've turn to a snake! Now people are chasing me thinking I'm the se— wait, is that a game controler?

You move to your left covering the game controler. “Nope..”

Anyway, please help me find the cure! Nya left me! I think she knows already.. What do I— that's Nya's voice! Get the antidot ready! I'll go save Nya!!” Jay demand.

“Where's the antidot?” you asked.

“Make ONE!” he yell.

You sighed. You turn of the call and look around. You don't even know how to make the antidot.

There's no way you're going to the Venomori or Fangpyre and ask for the staff.

You rushed to your room and found a small manual book that explain a little bit about a potion.

You're unsure but think to give it a try.

“Where is the chemical?” you aksed yourself. You take the chemical beside you and start to make the antidot.

You take a small pipe and take a little bit from the fossil's poison.

You go back and drip 2 times when it say it should be 1 time.

You sigh and redo everything again.

It takes a few attemps to get it done.

Once you finally get it done, you went out and climb down the anchor.

You see Nya is stuck at the roller coaster then you see Jay sit right beside Nya trying to free her.

You take your arrow and your antidot. You drip a little bit antidot the the bow.

JAY!! CATCH THIS!” you said and aim the arrow at Jay. You look at him. It seems like he doesn't notice you. “Oh, come on!” you complained.

Nya kissed Jay's cheeck for a while. Jay turn back to normal.

Jay hoped up and he start to light up. Just in time when the other ninjas come back to see Jay.

“He unlock his true potentional!” Kai exclaimed.

You're proud of him but annoyed at him in the same time. Jay managed to get Nya out of the roller coaster.

“Are you okay Nya?” Jay asked worridly. “I-I'm okay..” Nya stammered.

She's a little bit dizzy though..

You come up to Jay and hit Jay right in the face.

“Hey, what for?!” Jay yelled.

“For wasting my time just to make this stupid antidot!” you yelled back and throw it at the floor.

“I'LL NEVER MAKE ANOTHER POTION EVER AGAIN!”

You look over to the ninjas shooting glares at them.

They stand back.

“Anyway, where were we?” Jay asked.

Nya sighed.

“Thank you Jay.” she thanked him.

--

You went back inside the room and start to play a racing game.

“I was made for loving you baby..”

“You were made for loving me!”

The song of the game played on. The ninjas watch you playing game. It's the first time you played a game.

The game called Speed Drifters.

You turn off the TV once you're done playing and turn to the ninjas.

“What?” you asked emotionlessly.

“Are we going to do the challange right now?” Kai asked.

You sigh and put down the game controler.

“Fine, Let's go, let's go..” you said in a bored tone.

The ninja got their weapon ready.

You got yourself ready as well.

“Ninja, GO!” four of them shouts. They tried to confused you by their spinjitzu.

You jump up dodging them. Kai put up the sword and ready to attack you.

You hold the sword. Kai can't move it. You take the sword from his hand. Even though you can't posses it, but you can feel it.

You put the sword next to Kai's neck.

“Loose.”

Kai stand up and walk to the corner watching you fighting with his brothers.

Cole take out the scythe and ready to aim it at the floor just to be stopped by you. “You might don't want to break this bounty right?” you said and went closer to Cole just to kick Cole in the face.

Cole fell down.

He stand up again and trying to slash the scythe to you. You hold the scythe. “Not so fast, dear..” you said teasingly.

You could see Cole's face start to turn red. The perfect time.

You punch Cole by the stomach and take Cole's scythe and put it infront of his chest.

“Loose.”

Cole sigh. He get up and take his scythe murmuring someting.

2 to go!

Jay take out his nunchucks and tried to hit you. You hold the nunchucks by accident. You hold the middle wich electrified.

It stings your hand a little. “Ouch..” you hissed.

Just the perfect time where Jay will hit the nunchucks to your head. He does it.

You hissed and start to rage up.

Jay is getting way more happy and ready to hit you again but then you hold the handle of the nunchucks.

You take the nunchucks by force from Jay. You put the nunchucks to where part of the body can't hold the electricity wich is somewhere in the neck.

“Loose.”

You let go of Jay and give the nunchucks back.

It's Zane's turn now.

You know even though you try to break Zane, he will will still be actived and won't known as "dead".

So it will be pretty fun for you to beat Zane up.

But..

“I will let (Y/n) won.”

Zane raise up his hand in defense and stand back.

“Looks like no one become the green ninja..” Kai said looking down.

“Like one of you would be.. Don't get your hope high up. Cause when you fall down, you won't like it.” you said and left to your room.

The more sweeter your hope is, the more bitter it'll break.

--

Ahh, finally.. So I'm back.
I tried to make this interesting as I can. I know some of you were like.. “WHY NYA KISSED JAY?!”

Calm down guys.. I will make some small moment for you and Jay. I'm just trying to give a small entertaining for the Jaya shippers out there.

I got some list I might want you to tell me.

Wich one do you like?

A Ninjago Oneshot (Includes some ships and X Readers)

Or

Make the x readers moment here but doesn't stick the story?

I say.. None..

But it's up to you guys!

Go ahead and vomment!

Tell me wich one do you like!!

Byeeee

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.2K 304 34
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...
2.3K 124 6
Before we start you need to know that your father is Hispanic and your mother is your race so if your mom and dad irl or mom and mom etc are black th...
298K 7.4K 25
(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BUT, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, AS I HAVE MANAGE...
154K 5.6K 41
Ninjago x Kny! Reader. [Reader is Female] A story about [Y/n] Tsugikuni's new life along with Ninjas