Dear Awkward Stranger

By BeautifullyBookish_

I started this when I was very broken, and very sad. There was someone I would call a stranger. These are my... More

Regrets and More Questions
I Think I'm Moving On
I'm Not A Liar
Here's the thing
Indifference
My Fault
Freaky
I Didn't Know
Ramble
Do You Miss Me?
I stopped
I Know I'm The Last Person You Want To Talk To
Disapointed
Poems
You Don't Miss Me
If Looks Could Kill
Happy New Years
I Hate You
Shit
Dear Jenna
Why
I've Been Here Before
We're Both Broken
Leave Me Alone
I'm Done
Long Time, But I Still See You
There Is Good In This Goodbye

Truth, Confessions, and Questions

179 4 0
By BeautifullyBookish_

Dear Awkward Stranger,

I miss you. You don't miss me. I see you everyday, and you're fine. I look fine, but I'm dying on the inside. I know you're not the type to die inside. I get attached, and you can just let go. How? How can you let go of a year? A year I know couldn't have been that bad for you.

Could it?

I mean, you initiated all that sex talk, Lord knows I'm too shy. But you also initiated most of the fights. I don't get it. I stayed and put up with you when you were calling me a selfish and dumb bitch, an asshole, and a liar. All of which aren't true. Why couldn't you stay with me when I did what I did? Whatever I did, you won't tell me.

I know people are different when they're angry. I know that despite the fact you don't want to admit it, you have anger issues. If you didn't, you must hate me.

A lot of my other friends think you're jealous, and also that you don't have good arguments and that I'm right. I don't think so. That's why I changed the code name. I don't think you're a jealous jackass. To me, you're a stranger now.

~Just Me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
83.2K 1.9K 49
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
311K 1.1K 44
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞