Roses and Flames *Bakugo Kats...

Af myerssam2017

*Bakugo Katsuki x OC* *Mature content: Blood, gore, fighting, mature language* *I do not own anything beside... Mere

Character
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
🎅Christmas Special *Part One*🎅
🎅Christmas Special *Part 2*🎅
🎅Christmas Special *Part 3*🎅
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note
Side Chapter: Carnival/Beach Day Pt. 1
Side Chapter: Anniversary Pt. 1
Side Chapter: Carnival/Beach Day Pt. 2
Side Chapter: Nightmares Pt. 1
🎃Halloween Pt. 1🎃
A/N

Chapter 16

2.2K 64 26
Af myerssam2017

        The next day I woke up, but I wasn't in my room. I looked around and seen I was Bakugo's spare bed room at his house. I heard a ruckus from down the hall. 

"Die! Stupid weakling mouth germs!" I heard Bakugo's muffled voice coming from down the hall, I sat up. I was still in Bakugo's sweatshirt and a pair of shorts.

"Katsuki! You can't wake up at noon and start yelling!" I hear Mitsuki's voice from down stairs. 

"It's noon?" I questioned. I quickly got up and grabbed my phone from the night stand opening up my phone and looking to see no missed calls from Aizawa or anything. I walked out of my room and down the stairs. 

"Oh Kohana." I heard Mitsuki's voice say as she seen me. "Good to see you awake. Poor dear, must have been very tired. You slept the entire time Bakugo walked you here." She said to me with a smile. "I gave your uncle a call and let him know what was going on, he dropped by some clothes and your necessities." 

"Oh, thank you." I say with a smile. I went to scratch my head, but Bakugo's sweatshirt was so big on me it covered my hands. 

"I also put you in some shorts, that skirt would have been way to uncomfortable to sleep in." She added. I nodded my head with a smile. 

"Thank you for letting me stay again." I say to her with a bow. 

"Oh, you are always welcome here. There's no need to thank us." Masaru said to us. "We are home on lunch break, so we'll be leaving soon. Hope you don't mind." 

"Oh no, it's all good." I say with a smile. I looked over at the flowers and seen them still healthy and growing. I smiled and walked over to them, lightly touching the petals. 

"Don't they look so healthy?" Mitsuki asked walking over to me. "I took your advise and took really good care of them." 

"They look very good Mitsuki." I responded. Bakugo was soon to come down the steps. Dressed for the day in a pair of distressed jeans and black t-shirt with a red and black flannel.

"Oh you're awake." He said simply. "The bathroom is free now." He stated. 

"Okay." I went and picked up my bag. "Uh do you happen to have a plastic bag? I need to keep this dry until I go see Recovery Girl again." I say showing my cast. 

"Oh of course." Mitsuki said walking into the kitchen, she came back and tied the bag around my arm.

"Thank you." I say with a smile. I headed up the steps and into the bathroom. I got in the shower. 

       After my shower, I wrapped a towel around my body, I whipped the mirror clear of the fog, I took out my tooth brush and started brushing my teeth. I sighed as I stared at myself in the mirror, the bruise was already starting to go away, the cut on my eye brow was probably going to scar. I finished brushing my teeth and got dressed, he packed a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a gray t-shirt, with a black beanie. I smiled at the beanie, he got me this for my 12th birthday. I blew dry my hair and placed my beanie on my head, I picked up my bag and Bakugo's sweatshirt. I walked back down the steps, placing my bag on the ground by the door. 

"Here's your sweatshirt Bakugo." I say holding out the sweatshirt to him. 

"Just keep it, I never really liked it anyway." He said, not even looking my way, as he made some coffee. "Besides, it looks better on you anyway." 

"Oh, okay." I say with a small smile and a blush ran across my cheeks. He turned towards me, as I tied the sweatshirt around my waist. I threw the bag out. He was watching me move around. 

"Is it okay if I cook us some food?" I asked looking at him. 

"Yeah, go ahead. I gotta run to the store later anyway." He said walking out of the kitchen. I started to cook us some food, when there was a knock on the door. Bakugo went to go answer it. 

"Hey man." I heard Kirishima's voice. My head poked out of the kitchen as I seen the squad come in. I smiled lightly, guess I'll be having to cook more food. "Oh who's cooking?" I heard him question.

"Kohana." Bakugo answered simply.

"What she's here!?" I heard Mina yell. I heard footsteps coming to the kitchen, she seen me a jumped on me. 

"Mina!" I yelled happily. Kirishima, Kaminari, Bakugo and Sero walked into the kitchen. "Hey guys." I say with a smile. "I was just cooking some lunch." 

"Oooo, what's for lunch?" Kirishima asked.

"Oh, just curry." I say with a smile. 

"I love curry!" Mina yelled excitedly. They all kind of sat around the kitchen as I cooked. 

"So Kohana, why are you here anyway?" Kirishima asked. 

"Oh, after the festival, I was having a rough time dealing with something, and my uncle was worried and sent Bakugo out for me, so I guess I fell asleep so, he just brought me here to stay for the night." I answered simply. "I stayed in the guest bedroom so don't get your mind in a twist." I say pointing my spoon at him. I turned back to the curry adding in spices and ingredients. 

"Why are you making it that way?" Bakugo questioned walking over to me. 

"It's a family recipe." I say shooing him away. 

"Don't shoo me away!" Small explosions happened in the palm of his hands. 

"Don't you dear." I say pointing my spoon at him. "I don't want to explain to Mitsuki why her house is destroyed." I say to him. He growled but didn't set off any more explosions. I heard Mina chuckle quietly. 

"What are you laughing at Pinkie!?" He yelled at her. I rolled my eyes, as I finished the curry. 

"Alright, Bakugo, I didn't make it extremely spicy, so you are going to have to add more spice into it." I say as I started scooping out bowls for the 6 of us. They all grabbed a bowl of the curry and took a bite. 

"This so good!" Mina said eating away. Everyone agreed with her even Bakugo, but he still had to add the spice to it. We all sat and ate and talked. 

      After lunch we went out, I had to go get some healing done by Recovery Girl. They all stood around waiting. 

"So now we should be able to take off the cast, just take it easy tomorrow, and come back, after that you should be all healed and ready to go." She said taking off my cast. 

"Thank you recovery girl." I say with a smile, we all headed out and went to the arcade. The day was full of laughter, Bakugo almost killing the game, and talking. It was by far the best day I had in a while. 

"Kohana, want to go get some ice cream?" Mina asked. 

"Yeah." We told the boys where we were going. We walked down the street and headed into the ice cream parlor. 

"So, what's going on with you and Bakugo?" She questioned. 

"What do you mean?" I asked, taking a bite out of my ice cream. 

"The way you guys act towards each other. It's almost like you like each other." She said with a smirk a blush rose to my cheeks quickly. 

"Shut up." I muttered hiding my face. 

"You do like him!" She said excitedly. 

"Shhhh." I shushed her. "Yes, okay." I sighed. "I like him." I added with a small smile. "He's so much different, on the inside than he is on the outside. He's a good person, he'd make a good hero. But, I don't really think he likes me back, I feel like he sees me more as an annoying little sister." I say resting my head on my left hand. I ate my ice cream quietly. 

"That is such a lie, I can see it, everyone can. Even our teachers." She said eating her ice cream as well. I sighed quietly looking at my ice cream.

      We returned back to the boys after our ice cream we all went our separate ways. Bakugo and I where walked down the street. I stopped at a flower shop. I walked in.

"What are you doing?" Bakugo questioned. 

"There's one more thing I want to do before we go back to your place. You don't have to come." I say to him. I picked up a dozen white roses and a dozen of green roses. I walked up to the counter and paid for them. Bakugo was following behind me quietly. I started walking to the cemetery.

"Why are we here?" He asked quietly from behind me, I looked around, grove stones stood, some with flowers other with out. 

"We are going to visit my parents." I say quietly. I walked through the stones the trees stood tall above everything, swaying in the breeze, sunlight show through the trees. I walked up to a pair of grave stone, I split up the roses and placed 6 white and 6 green in front of the head stone, I looked at the head stone. 

"Here lies Itsuki Kobayashi and his beloved wife Akiara Kobayashi Nee Aizawa." I read off, I took a deep breath. "Loving, sister, daughter, son, mother and father." I finished. A picture of them sat in the head stone. I felt Bakugo shift slightly as he kneeled down next to me. 

"Mom, dad, this is Bakugo. A good friend of mine." I say quietly as tears came to my eyes. "I haven't came here in 2 years. How sad is that?" I say whipping my tears away. Bakugo stared at the head stone. 

"You look like your mom." He said quietly. I laughed slightly with a smile. 

"Yeah, I get told that a lot." I say, I looked at the pot of flowers on either side of the head stone, I reached over touching the petals making life come back to them. "Since I was home schooled, I used to come here and study, it was a normal to see me here." I say turning back to the head stone and leaning on it. "The guy that maintains this place was on first name basis with me. Of course everyone is practically on first name basis with me, because I don't like being called Kobayashi." I say looking at him. "Here makes me feel closer to them, I guess. I don't have anything of theirs, they didn't make a will right away because they were expecting to live full lives, kind of being under the radar heroes like my uncle, well my dad not so much, my mom yes. She actually worked with Aizawa. Their Quirks were similar, made things easier." He sat there and listened to everything I told him. He slowly moved so he was laying down his head resting in my lap. 

"What is your story?" He asked looking up at me. 

"My story, eh?" I say with a smile looking down at him. 

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." He quickly added getting slightly defensive. I chuckled. 

"Well, what is there to tell." I say. "I had a pretty normal child hood, got my quirk at the normal age, the day of the attack, I don't really remember much. My dad had the day off so we decided to go out as a family and just do family stuff, it was the day after my Quirk manifested so we'd go out and celebrate. Go to the park, play, get ice cream, ya know the normal stuff. It all happened so fast, I remember walking them next thing I know I'm cowering in the corner, watching my parents get torn apart by these villains. There where two low level villains, got caught easily, but the one that got away, he's all foggy, I remember, a streak of blue. That's it." I took a deep breath. "Aizawa, President Mic, All Might and Midnight came but it was to late. The police caught the low level villains but the head guy calling the shots was gone. The police kept me in the station with the others close by." I whip some tears away. I place my hand on Bakugo's head. "As I grew, I had anger issues, I had the needed to find this villain, and kill him, anyone who made fun of me, or mentioned my parents death around me, got me going, I was dangerous. I could have killed a boy, but I only landed him in the hospital, he was making fun of me because of my quirk. Telling me that I was useless and not ever going to find the villain that killed my parents. I lost control." I glanced down at Bakugo, he was actually listening to me. I gently ran my hand through his hair. "Aizawa made the decision to place me into home schooling, with the help of President Mic and other heroes they got me through middle school and decided to put me into high school, where I am now. I learned that using my Quirk for my own needs isn't good, isn't the heroic way if you say. But I still have that dream of finding the person that killed my parents. But if I can't then I can't, I won't let that dictate my life like I did when I was younger." I finished my talking, we still sat there the way we are, his head resting in my lap my back resting against the head stone, hand running gently through his hair. 

"You are a strong person, Kohana." He said, his voice cracked slightly from him not using it. His red eyes looked into mine as I looked down at him. "You have more control over things than you know. When you where younger you did have anger issues, it was a faze. You obviously got over it. You are meant to do what you want to do." He raised his hand and gently touched my face. His thumb ran under my eye whipping away tears. His hand was rough yet soft, his touch was gentle, not harmful. It was his soft side coming through. He removed his hand and sat up. "It's getting dark, we should probably get going." He said to me, he stood up and held out his hand. I smiled up at him and took it letting him pull me up. We walked away, for some reason, I could almost feel my parents smiling down at me. Like I'm actually doing something right. For the first time in a while, I felt happy at where I was in my life.                        

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

986K 34.5K 55
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...
37.3K 1.5K 26
As UA's sports festival begins, it's now time for Saeki Atsuhi to face off against her classmates and show everyone that she can win. But as Bakugo a...
53.2K 1.5K 15
Saeki Atsuhi's dream has always been to become a fearless hero who can save people with a smile. And at last, her dream is coming true! As she begins...
127K 3.6K 33
[COMPLETE✔] Katsuki X Fem!Izuku __________________ Midoriya had lost her memories when she was a kid but Bakugou never knew about this. After Bakugou...