Stuck In Between

By hidingsecret

Sequel of Tethered Secrets can't stay hidden Vengeance doesn't fade Especially if it is centuries old. But lo... More

Prologue
updating schedule:
chapter 1
Tethered now available on Dreame!
chapter 2
chapter 3
The Song Of His
chapter 4
chapter 5:
Dream realms explained
Where to find the complete story:
It Started With An Impulse is getting published!

Extremely important!!!

320 38 24
By hidingsecret

Hey guys!

I'm sorry to say this but the passive response to the stories isn't encouraging me... I see many people reading it and adding it but none support the stories 🥺 if not a share or comment, please at the very least hit the 'vote' on the chapters! I must admit, I'm very discouraged and disappointed... You know how hard I work on these stories? How late I stay up even when I have work early next morning? How I try to take time off my busy schedule? But the passive responses have me stalling my updates.

I will upload one more chapter here and if the responses remain to be so passive, I'm afraid I'll be taking down the books from here and go elsewhere... Sorry.

Regards,

Victoria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 3.4K 22
Isaac Sirius Black was the son of Marlene McKinnon and Sirius Black, all his life he had to live with people looking at him with disgust in their eye...
117K 5.4K 94
You've met the fun, loving Seth Clearwater. And you've met the hard headed, stubborn Leah Clearwater. But have you met Pearl Clearwater? Pearls life...
60.9K 2.7K 51
❝ love isn't some grand gesture. I've learned that it's just a lot of little things that add up. ❞ Jade Forbes had known from a very young age that...
4.5K 470 5
αž…αž“ αž‡αž»αž„αž αŸ’αž‚αž»αž€ Γ— αž‚αžΈαž˜ αžαŸαž™αŸ‰αž»αž„ αžŸαžšαžŸαŸαžšαžŠαŸ„αž™;αž…αž“ αžαŸαž™αŸαž αŸ’αž‚αžΌ