Roses and Flames *Bakugo Kats...

By myerssam2017

*Bakugo Katsuki x OC* *Mature content: Blood, gore, fighting, mature language* *I do not own anything beside... More

Character
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
πŸŽ…Christmas Special *Part One*πŸŽ…
πŸŽ…Christmas Special *Part 2*πŸŽ…
πŸŽ…Christmas Special *Part 3*πŸŽ…
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note
Side Chapter: Carnival/Beach Day Pt. 1
Side Chapter: Anniversary Pt. 1
Side Chapter: Carnival/Beach Day Pt. 2
Side Chapter: Nightmares Pt. 1
πŸŽƒHalloween Pt. 1πŸŽƒ
A/N

Chapter 15

2.2K 69 8
By myerssam2017

       I sat leaned forward, like I always have been, my water bottle in my hands.

"Welcome to the final battle of the UA High School Sports Festival! In just a moment here, we'll see which first years come out on top!" Mic yelled. It was Bakugo and Todoroki. I was wondering how this fight is going to turn out. The battle begun, Todoroki was the first to attack with ice. 

"Do you think he's going to use his left side?" Midoriya asked me quietly. 

"I'm not sure. I doubt it. He seemed pretty shaken up after the battle with you. He swore not to use his left side, but you got him to do it." I say to him. I could see Bakugo trying to block the attack. The Ice stopped and I couldn't see Bakugo at all. 

"His ice attacks are being more controlled." I say. 

"He's being cautious." Midoriya added after me. You could hear muffled explosions which means the ice didn't even touch Bakugo. It was very muffled, everyone was quiet the only sound heard was Bakugo explosions. The ice finally gave, he got the ice out of the way causing it to fly everywhere. They went at each other, Bakugo had launched himself out and away from the ice towards Todoroki. Todoroki went to touch him to freeze him, but Bakugo dodged the attack, grabbing Todoroki by the hair and shoulder, he flipped him over and threw him, Todoroki saved himself with the ice to keep him from going out of the ring. He was basically making a wave of ice to ride on, Bakugo went to attack, Todoroki, with his right side busy, grabbed Bakugo with his left hand. 

"Use your left side. Do it, Shoto!" Endeavor yelled at Todoroki. Todoroki of course refused and just simply threw Bakugo away from him. My fingers crossed in front of me, the best they could with a cast on it, my water bottle hung on my ring finger on my left hand, as I watched. Bakugo was trying to get Todoroki to use his left side on him. 

"There's no way he's going to do it." I muttered. 

"C'mon, Todoroki! Don't give up! Do your best!" Midoriya yelled. With just that Todoroki started using his left side. Bakugo was able to spin his body fast enough to create a tornado like smoke as he flew threw the air. Todoroki held out his left hand, fire ablaze. But it deminished as Todoroki looked down at the ground with a sad look on his face, Bakugo touched the ice and a huge explosion happened. A shocked look came to my face, wind blew my hair back from the explosion, the smoke from the explosion still covered the platform and I couldn't see anything. The smoke cleared, showing Bakugo laying on his stomach and Todoroki laying on a pile of ice clearly knocked out of the ring and out cold. Bakugo stood up and started walking towards Todoroki. He soon started running, he grabbed the unconscious Todoroki by the collar of his neck. 

"You stop messing around. This isn't a real win for me unless you try harder! It can't end this way. Now get up!" He yelled at Todoroki. I got a text message, I looked at it and it was from Aizawa telling me to go down to the arena. I stood up, water bottle in hand. 

"Kohana?" I heard Midoriya questioned. I just simply walked away from my seat and took off down the hallway and stairs. Midnight met me at the bottom of the stairs. 

"He'll be waking up soon." She said, she had to use her Quirk on him to just calm him down and knock him out. I sat at the edge of the bed that he was on. Closer to his head, I brushed his hair with my fingers. His head moved a little from the pillow so it rested in my lap. I looked up and seen Midnight, Aizawa and All Might standing there looking at me. 

"He has so much pride." I smiled lightly. "It's not surprising that he didn't count this as a win." I spoke quietly. "But that doesn't make him bad. Not even close. Everyone looks at him like he's the bad guy, but he's not. Just misunderstood. He's changing, he's always going to have a fiery personality. Even if other don't I have faith in him to become a good hero." My fingers brushed through his surprisingly soft hair. He slowly started to stir. As soon as his eyes opened he was in a fiery rage. 

"Bakugo! Stop!" I yelled at him. 

"Where is half-and-half!? Our fight isn't over!" He screamed. I stepped in front of him pushing him on the bed. 

"You need to calm down!" I yelled at him. "This isn't going to help anything!" He stood back up and got in face, almost in a attempt to scare me. But it obviously didn't work, he growled and pushed past me to get past the teachers. He was still in a fit of rage towards the teachers who obviously didn't let him past, they ended up having to restrain him. 

       Soon, Bakugo, Todoroki and I stood on the platforms for first, second and third place. We rose up from the ground, but Iida wasn't on the platform with me. Bakugo being restrained and groaning trying to get free wasn't helping at all, I stared up at him with a glare. I placed my left hand on my face. 

"He's making a fool of himself." I say more to myself than anyone. 

"Tenya Iida actually shares the third-place award with Kohana." Midnight stated, I let my hand drop placing it on my hip, my right arm rested hung at my side. "But, unfortunately, he had to leave for family reasons. Gotta love those familial bonds." I glanced up at the sky for a second. Hoping that my parents were watching this. I looked back at the crowd. "Now, let's break out the hardware. Of course, there's only one person worthy of distributing the awards." All Might started to laugh, I looked up and seen him standing on the roof of the arena.

"Citizens! I am here with the medals!" HE shouted as he jumped from the roof of the building. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. 

"Young Kohana. Congratulations." All Might said placing the medal around my neck. "You did a good job at showing who you really are." He leaned over and hugged me. "Your parents would be very proud of you." He said. I smiled into his shoulder returning his hug. 

"Thank you sir." I say as he let go of. He patted my head lightly. Before walking off to Todoroki, I picked up the medal and stared at it. I let out a breath. I wish my parents were here to see this. I looked at the ground as a tear left my eyes. I shook it off and took another deep breath. 

"Now young Bakugo. Well this is a little much." All Might said as he started to take off his mouth guard. 

"Uh, I wouldn't...." I was to late. 

"Well, you did what you said you'd do in the pledge. You're true to your word." All Might said fully taking off his mouth guard. 

"All Might." Bakugo growled. "Winning first place this way doesn't prove that I'm the best on here!" He yelled. I grimaced at how angry he is.  "Even if the world considers me the winner I refuse to accept it like this!" 

"Bakugo, just calm down." I say in an uneasy voice waving my hands slightly. He was so angry. 

"In a world where we are being compared to one another. There are very few who can keep their eyes focused on the top spot. You're on of them." All Might said in an attempt to try and make him feel better, but nothing was going to help. "Please accept this medal. Even if you have to think of it as a scar. Something that you'll never forget." 

"I don't want that piece of garbage!" Bakugo yelled. All Might tried to put it around his neck but failed and just decided to put it in his mouth.

"Here they are. The winners of this year's sports festival!" All Might said. I stood my hands resting at my sides tall and proud. "But listen closely. Any of you first years could have ended up standing on these podiums. Think about what you've done today. You've challenged each other, learned, and climbed even closer toward your goals of being pros. I think the next generation of heroes is proving to be our most promising one yet! So I have one more thing to say. I want to hear everyone yell it with me. You know what it is. Thanks, everyone, for your hard work!" He yelled. 

"Plus Ultra!" Everyone else, and I mean everyone yelled in stead. 

"What?! That was the perfect time to say 'Plus Ultra,' All Might!" All us students yelled at him. 

"Oh, well, yeah, I guess, but everyone did such a good job!" He said back to us. I face palmed with my left hand. I laughed lightly. 

     I sat in our class room, with everyone else. 

"Nice work. You have the next two days of school off to recuperate. I'm sure the pros who watched the festival will wanna recruit some of you. We'll look over the draft forms and update you when you return. Get some rest. You still have a lot of training." Aizawa said to us. 

"Yes, sir!" We all say. My eyes slid over to Bakugo who sat still shaking in rage about the festival. We soon left. I walked out side and stood looking up at the sky, tears in my eyes. I looked back down at the ground as my tears started to fall. My fist clenched at my side. I started crying silently. I slid down the tree I stood by and sat on the ground. 

"Kohana?" I heard a voice say. I looked over and seen Aizawa with Mic next to him. 

"I'm fine." I muttered. I slowly stood up. 

"Kohana. It's okay to cry." He said quietly. My lip trembled as he said that. I started bawl my eyes out. 

"I miss them so much, it hurts that they can't see me do this!" I cried into my hands. "It's not fair!" I yelled pounding my left hand on the ground. 

"Kohana..." Aizawa started to say. 

"Don't! Just don't." I say looking up at him. My tears fell from my chin on to my skirt. "I really appreciate you, I really do. But sometimes...." I trailed off. 

"It's not enough." He finished for me. "Kohana, it doesn't hurt my feelings. I understand what you are going through. I do. Why don't you go visit them? It's been over 2 years since you have. I think it might be good for you." He said. His voice keeping steady, but I could tell he was close to breaking. I was one of his weaknesses as he was one of mine, we are the only family we have left after all. I nodded my head and hung it. 

"Can I just be alone for a little while?" I asked leaning back against the tree, my tears still falling from my face. 

"Of course. I'll send someone for you if you don't come home before night fall." He said, I heard the foot steps of them walking away. I stood up and walked a different way going to a spot I usually go to when I need space to think. 

       It's been hours, my feet hanging off the edge of a cliff that I sat on, I had on leg curled up the my chest, my chin resting on my knee. It out looked the ocean, it was my favorite place. My phone played music quietly next to me. 

"I finally found you." A voice sounded behind me I didn't need to turn around to face who it was. 

"What do you want Bakugo?" I questioned quietly. 

"You're stupid uncle sent me out to find you, told me this place was like your get away place." He said. The breeze blew from the ocean, making my hair move lightly. I took a deep breath from my nose and smelled the salt in the air, how it calmed me. The song Unsteady by X Ambassadors started to play from my phone. He came and sat down next to me. I turned my head towards him, my temple resting on my knee. 

"What's going on with you?" He asked looking at me. I sighed quietly. 

"Nothing. Just.... I just really miss my parents I guess." I say quietly, looking back at the ocean which the moon reflected off the water, waves crashed against the beach. 

"You guess, huh?" He questioned. 

"I do." I sighed picking up my head. "I hate the fact that they can't be here for anything, like this festival, or when I actually get married or have my first kid." I say quietly as my tears started falling again. "When basically everything big that happens in my life. Most people are lucky to even have parents." I added, my voice cracking a little. "I have Aizawa, I am more than happy for what Aizawa has done for me, but..." I trialed off. 

"It's not the same." He finished off. I looked over at him, my tears still running down my face, his eyes were actually soft and not hard and holding a glare like they normally are. I shivered lightly under the breeze. 

"Tch." I heard him scoff at me, he took off his sweatshirt and threw it at me. "Put that on, we can't have you getting sick." 

"But..." I started to say. 

"Don't worry about it, I don't usually get cold easy anyway." He said. I slid the sweatshirt over my uniform shirt, it smelled like a camp fire and cologne. I smelled comforting. I slowly placed my head on his shoulder, he tensed up for a second before relaxing. His arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer, his body temp was warm. We sat like that for a while, I don't know when I fell asleep but I did. I knew I was safe. I had no fear with him.                                                        

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 1.5K 15
Saeki Atsuhi's dream has always been to become a fearless hero who can save people with a smile. And at last, her dream is coming true! As she begins...
112K 3.1K 41
" Would you look at that. You're falling for me." I glance into his red hues as he looked away bashfully, not meeting my gaze. He was completely ou...
150K 3.6K 22
After being kidnapped by villains, Y/n decided to move with your cousin to Japan and transfer to U.A. She's trying to have a fresh start, make some m...
5.5K 167 29
Amelia Tano got a strange call at 3 am by the principal of UA, Nezu! Strangely enough he offers her a job in Japan to be a teaching assistant to a ce...