The Trinity dragon

By Raging__Wolf

Y/n hyoudou is an above average guy with insane intelligence and strength. But how will he and his brother, I... More

Bio
Prolouge
Build-up
Release
A Date to Die For
Another Chance
Meeting the Peerage
Innocence Incarnate
Allia
Info Gathering
Burn In Holy Fire
A New Housemate
Second confession
Vote for Familiars
Dodgeball and Murphy's Law
Two Y/n's, One Forest
Phenex and Gremory
Trinity Awakens
Old friends
The Assassination Classroom Returns
Holy Blueberry
Father
Reforging bonds
Awakening True Rage
Scars of Grief
Crossovers
Poolside Shenanigans
Parental Shenanigans
Open House Antics
Vampires and time stopping bullshit.
A/N
Two Sides of the Same Coin
Conference Hijinks
Samael Territory
Kanna L/N
An AV Star in Town
Foodgasms Everywhere!
Peerage Antics!
High Class Chaos
Peerage Time
10k!?!?!?!?
Shiro and Kuro
Ascension
Reunion Time!
Wolves, Sharks and Oversized Gators
Evolution
Unholy Vengeance
A/n part 2: battle tendency
New Transfers from Heaven
Y/n says hello!
The Phoenix meets The Badass
Clash of the Titans
Issei!?
Kresus
A Fathers Bond
An Emotional Wreck
Breaking Point
A Broken Family
Rebuilding
One Thousand Voices
The Might of the Chapter's Finest
This Ends Now!
Give it a minute
Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
Samael's funeral?
Do Not Corrupt
One more!!!
Nice

Shenanigans in Kyoto

7.1K 112 170
By Raging__Wolf

Everyone was crowded around the dining table in Y/n's mansion in the underworld. The Maids handed out more of Bans cooking due to the seemingly insatiable appetite of all of the men present.

Naturally, Y/n sat at the head of the table. Sona and Rias were at his sides and Rias' family were next to her. Serafall was also present and sitting next to Sona. Everyone else was seated further down the table.

Venelana: "so, Y/n. Rias tells me that you're going to Kyoto soon?"

Y/n: "yeah, everyone in second year is going. Honestly I'm excited. It's the second time I've been to Kyoto."

Zeoticus: "really? When was the first?"

Before Y/n could answer, Korosensei popped out of nowhere.

Korosensei: "he was part of my class in Junior high. We all went to Kyoto and his class tried to find some good assassination spots."

Zeoticus laughed and Millicas shifted around in his seat, obviously uncomfortable with the giant yellow cephalopod with a permanent smile in the room.

Venelana: "well, if you don't mind, could you pick something up for me while you're there?"

Y/n: "of course! What is it you need?"

Venelana: "it's a type of fruit dessert that they only have in Kyoto. Rias brought some home for me when she went last year."

Y/n: "alright, I'll have a look and try and get you some."

Venelana smiled sweetly, makes sense, she was basically a model mother.

Millicas: "hey, uncle Y/n?"

Y/n: "sup?"

Millicas: "what's that green thing attached to your arm?"

Y/n just sighed and brought his hand up, revealing the little Deviljho with her jaws clamped firmly onto his hand.

Y/n: "do you mind?"

Deviljho: "*indistinct growling*"

Y/n: "thought so."

Kiba: "you understand her?"

Kuroka: "of course. It isn't hard to tell what she's saying."

Soma: "okay then, what did she just say?"

Y/n/Kuroka: "feed me."

Karma: "y'know, she kinda looks like a pickle, right?"

Deviljho: "*A N G E R Y*"

Everyone laughed before finishing dinner and going to bed. Y/n, Sona, Akeno and Rias all slept in the same bed whilst Xenovia fantasised about having children with Y/n.

Irina tried her best to repress any indecent thoughts...to no avail. Koneko and Kuroka both shared a bed and curled up together, making themselves look like yin and yang.

The night passed by quickly and before they knew it, the second years were standing on the platform, getting ready to board the train to Kyoto.

Soma: "I'm so hyped, guys!"

Karma: "I've gotta agree, man. It's been a while since I've been to Kyoto."

Jotaro: "I haven't gone since I was a kid."

Kamina: "never been to Kyoto in general."

Y/n: "eh, it's pretty cool."

The boys all laughed before everyone started boarding. Rias then walked over to Y/n and took his hand in her own.

Y/n: "Rias?"

He looked into her eyes and saw worry. This made him chuckle before embracing her.

Y/n: "we'll be fine. I promise, we'll all come back safely."

Rias: "you'd better. We've still got a wedding to plan."

Y/n laughed and kissed his Fiancé before turning to see Sona.

Sona: "don't think you're leaving without kissing me as well, Hyoudou."

Y/n: "wouldn't dream of it."

He smiled and kissed her before whispering into her ear.

Y/n: "...midget."

Sona fumed to herself as Y/n walked over and kissed Akeno goodbye. After that, he boarded the train and took his seat. Then someone sat down next to him. This someone had long blue hair and a rather impressive bust. She was also someone that Ingrid, who was now a teacher at the school, recognised immediately.

Ingrid: "Y/n, be careful. That's Asagi Igawa. She's a Taimanin, an Anti-Demon ninja."

Y/n: "thanks for the heads up, but I should be fine."

Before long, the train started moving and the rest of second year started to laugh as they set off.

Y/n found himself gazing listlessly out of the window for a while and didn't notice someone taking a seat next to him. Here's a hint, It wasn't one of the other students.

???: "hello, Y/n."

He smiled when he heard that soft, soothing voice.

Y/n: "hello, mother."

He turned his head and saw that Allia that had sat next to him, she had her trademark smile on her face as she spoke with her son.

Allia: "what're you thinking about?"

Y/n: "eh, not much. I'm mostly just wondering how that Deviljho has so many teeth."

Allia: "I'm with you there. She kept biting your father's legs and I had to tend to the wounds that she left him with."

Y/n: "haha! well, she is a very angry little pickle."

The two laughed for a while before the train stopped at another station. Y/n saw Asagi stand up and leave. He also saw her observing his behaviour when he was talking to Allia.

The train then set off again and, on the platform, Asagi had met up with another woman. This one had ginger hair that basically had a fucking wingspan and an outrageous bust size.

This woman was Sakura Igawa, Asagi's Sister.

Sakura: "so, did you get a visual?"

Asagi: "yes, however I'm sure he's fully aware that I was observing him."

Sakura: "is that bad?"

Asagi: "incredibly, if he's working with Edwin Black then we'll have to take him down."

The two nodded and seemingly vanished from their previous spot.

Meanwhile back on the train, things were going a bit...weird.

Y/n: "holyshitholyshitholyshit."

Allia: "problem, Y/n?"

Y/n: "I think I may have stood up too quickly when I went to the bathroom and I'm kinda tripping right now."

Allia: "I'm...not even going to question it. You take too much after your father."

Ryuko came and sat down across from Allia and Y/n with a nervous look on her face. For some reason she could sense an oncoming headache.

The rest of the train journey went by smoothly and Y/n took multiple naps on the way. Finally, they made it to Kyoto.

Y/n immediately took a look around and had some rather...odd thoughts.

Y/n: "this place looks like it's been nuked in the past or some shit."

You see, he was getting these weird premonitions. When he napped on the train he had a dream about explosions and a Rubber Chicken. Weird right?

Anyway, his group for the trip consisted of: Xenovia, Irina, Asia, Ryuko, Artoria, Satsuki, himself, Jotaro and Kamina.

Ni, Li, Komi, Astrea, Ikaros, Nymph, Ingvild, and Syria.were another group.

Kiba, Soma, Ryo, Alice, Ikumi, Erina, Hisako, Karma and Megumi were the final group of people from the ORC.

Everyone was taken to the hotel and Rossweisse, Azazel and Ingrid stood up in front of everyone.

Ingrid: "alright, everyone. Each of you has a room to yourselves, however that does not mean that you can trash it. Be respectful and keep your rooms clean, I will be checking the girls rooms every morning and mr Azazel will be doing the same for the boys rooms."

Rossweisse: "furthermore, we want you to have fun and make memories on this trip. So do just that and try to be safe out there."

Everyone then retreated to their rooms. The hotel actually belonged to Rias' brother, and because he's a fucking G, Y/n was set up with a penthouse suite. Before long, there was a knock at the door.

Y/n opened it to find Asia standing outside his room.

Asia: "hi Y/n! Mind if I come in?"

Y/n: "of course! Come on, I've got a mini bar in here."

Asia came in and marvelled at the beautifully furnished room that Sirzechs had set Y/n up with.

Asia: "wow, this place is huge!"

Y/n: "perks of being Sirzechs' brother-in-law. Anyways, what's up? Why'd ya come see me?"

Asia: "well...it's just, you were acting weird on the train and I wanted to make sure that you're alright."

Y/n laughed lightly before giving the blonde cinnamon roll a head pat because why the fuck not?

Y/n: "I'm fine, Asia. You don't need to worry. Yet."

Y/n then put out a drink of water for Asia, who drank it rather quickly.

Asia: "anyway, the girls want to head out and do some sightseeing before curfew."

Y/n: "cool, sounds good to me."

She nodded cutely and left the room, leaving Y/n to get his shit together. Which he did rather quickly, or at least, that's what the group perceived.

Y/n: "and this is why I love this stand."

After a few minutes, the group set off to go to one of the shrines. They decided to go to the Fushimi Inari shrine first.

The girls were having a blast just chatting amongst each other whilst Y/n, Jotaro and Kamina were discussing more important matters.

Y/n: "Kamina, buddy. Just call your little bro and we can get him into the peerage. Then we've got the full Gurren Lagann Combo."

Kamina: "yeah, but how am I supposed to explain to Simon that I'm still alive?"

Jotaro: "just tell him that you're a devil now. If we ever see gramps, I'm gonna tell him that I'm a devil. Also Deviljho's back."

He pointed at the angery green pickle who had a hand fetish that could only be rivalled by Yoshikage Kira. Y/n just sighed and flailed his arm around for a while, building up intensity over time and sending the picklejho flying.

You get three guesses as to how long that lasted.

Of course, not everything went to plan as when they arrived, Y/n made a quick prayer for everyone to be happy in life. Then shit went downhill.

???: "you aren't from Kyoto."

Y/n's eyes snapped open as he looked on top of the shrine and saw that there was a small girl.

Y/n: "a girl? Wait, those are fox tails. Ah, shite, she's a Kitsune."

???: "give me back my mother, outsider!"

Jotaro: "yare yare, should we?"

Y/n: "gimme a sec. Oi! So the fuck are you, kid!?"

???: "k-kid? Who do you think you're speaking to!?"

Y/n: "a pain in my ass!"

Kamina and Jotaro both smirked whilst the girls just looked on in disbelief. Well, most of them.

Ryuko: "Y/n, come on! She's just a kid!"

This seemed to really irk the little kitsune. Y/n then decided that it was time to get some answers.

Y/n: "in all seriousness, we don't know who or where your mother is. If we did, we'd tell ya."

Kunou: "y-you lie, Outsider! Seize them!"

Out of nowhere, a group of crow youkai appeared and tried to attack the group...they were met with extreme stand power and Gurren.

Y/n: "no killing, guys."

Kamina nodded and literally bitch slapped some of the youkai away whilst Jotaro beat them senseless.

Jotaro: "ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAA!!"

Meanwhile, Y/n did the same with The World.

Y/n: "MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDAA!!!"

Before long, there was a very large pile of unconscious Youkai in front of the shrine the only reason why nobody was around to witness it?

Plot. That is all.

The little fox youkai looked terrified as she saw the massive pile of youkai.

Y/n: "ya gonna be reasonable now?"

She took one look at Y/n then bolted for her life. The guys just sighed in annoyance whilst the girls were just kinda bamboozled.

Timeskip

That night, Everyone was sat down in a small room that wasn't in the hotel. The student council members that were allowed to come on the trip were chilling with the other devils and the angels. Serafall was also present. She explained that she and Allia were the representatives for the alliance to the youkai faction. There were plans in place to have a meeting with the youkai's leader, Yasaka. Unfortunately, she went missing before the meeting could be made official.

The group then agreed that they'd pay the youkai a visit the next day and they ate some really delicious barbecue. There was laughter and general happiness that night. Even Komi was having a blast, despite her still refusing to speak.

Of course, Y/n and Jotaro stepped out to compare attack rushes.

Basically all the others heard for a while was:
'ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA' and 'MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA'. This lasted for about ten minutes.

————————————————————————

What the group didn't realise was that a rift had opened somewhere in the city and a group of three people came out of it. One of which was a small, brown haired girl who was the designated Cinnamon roll of the group. There was also a familiar black haired girl who wore a black and red sailor uniform, this was obviously the main waifu of the group.

Then, in the middle, was the main character himself. Adorned in a black military suit and a pair of sunglasses. Why sunglasses at night? Because badass. He also had a mountain dew bottle in his right hand and a trollish grin on his face, also: ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ floated in the air around him.

???1: "so...where are we?"

???2: "looks like Kyoto."

???3: "no, really? I thought it looked like Las Vegas for a second, gear eyes."

???2: "fuck you, Jackass."

???3: "where and when? Anyway, we doin' a crossover."

???1: "Oh! Oh! So there's another you here somewhere!?"

???3: "yepadoodle. We'll probably bump into each other because plot & all that smooth jazz."

The small girl laughed then faced in a random direction.

???1: "oh look! the readers are here too!"

???3: "huh, coolsies."

The girl in the sailor uniform face palmed as the boy in the black suit turned to face the same direction as his small companion, revealing his (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes.

???3: "WHAT HO YOU LOT!?"

At that moment, the whole supernatural world shuddered.

*A/n: "BOIS! You already KNOW what's about to go down!!"*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 463 34
Issei Hyoudou Has Gone Though Everything to Become The Hero of The Factions but because of Rias and His Brothers Lies made almost the entire supernat...
15.3K 382 17
!THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY ORIGINAL BOOK AND JJK CROSSOVER! Y/N was born to the Gojo Clan but unware of his powers as his parents wanted him to live a...
63.1K 857 18
Y/N L/N, fiancee to Serafall Leviathan and overall powerful being. Rias Gremory, heir to the House of Gremory and in a relationship with the Red Drag...
57.4K 794 32
A High School DxD fanfiction, in which our Main Character Issei Hyoudou undergoes a traumatic experience that causes a change in his outlook on life...