The Feral, Alpha K

Od vixlyez

I snapped my eyes to his doing my best to give him the angriest glare I could. Something is his eyes flashed... Více

ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE

FOUR

22.2K 795 288
Od vixlyez

When we had left for the North my so called mate was nowhere to be found. I had more important things to dwell on, such as the fact that I would be stuck in this car with this asshole of a Beta for days.

"Where did you get the car from? I thought you traveled in wolf form."

"We do. This is from a family at your old pack. They couldn't say no. Not like they had a choice."

I frowned as I turned towards the backseat to see a teddy bear and a car seat. This poor family. I picked up my bag before throwing it in the back.

"Do you have a mate?" I questioned, I would need to know more about my future Beta. Just in case he tried to murder me and I'd have something to reason with him for possible leverage.

"I do. She's in the North."

"I would love to meet her, what is she like?" I would have to count on her for many things now, her being my Beta female.

"She's beautiful. Fierce and unforgiving. She won't like you."

My ego felt like it was shattered. "And why is that?"

"She doesn't like the weak. And you're not cut from the same stone. You'll have to hold your own in the North. We don't take kind to outsiders."

"I get it." A bunch of rude unaccepting ignorant brainless people. I no longer wanted to talk. My mood was ruined.

Hours had past and the sun was setting. We had stopped for gas a couple time but I was scared to ask for something to eat.

My stomach growled loudly before I apologized. "If you're hungry; you should speak up."

That's when I noticed he was pulling into a family restaurant. "I forgot to bring mon-"

"It's on me." He grunted before parking the car swiftly. hesitantly I unbuckled my seatbelt before following him out the car.

When we entered, I was clouded with so many heavenly scents that made my mouth water. The restaurant was slightly packed, and filled with the wholesome noise of customers talking.

I stared at the menu for short while before I spotted my favourite dish. A burger with fries. I had completely zoned out when the Beta had ordered, I was too busy staring at the couple who were having a milkshake date. I had looked out the window and noticed that the trees were slimmer and taller in this area. I had never traveled outside of the pack before other then the time we had went on a family vacation.

"Alpha K had called me 'moons trick' last night. What did he mean by that?" He stared at for a while before looking away. I was sure he wasn't going to respond until I heard his voice.

"He's not a child of the moon, he was born with red eyes. Feral's don't have mates."

A chill went down my spine as realization hit me. Alpha K had thought he wasn't going to have a mate at all? Just like I had.

"That is why we're paired." His curios eyes met mine once again.

"I'm not a child of the moon. My biological father was a rogue."

He grinned in response before letting out a gruff laugh. "The moon has sacrificed you."

"Sacrificed me? I'm not a pawn. I'm a person."

"You're property. I've know Alpha K my entire life, so I'll warn you little girl. Don't cross him, he does whatever he wants without remorse. He's extremely territorial, and a man of order. So be prepared for a life of staying at home like a pretty little house wife. And opening your legs like a bitch in heat for the rest of your sorry existence."

That happened to be the moment the waiter would come back with our drinks and food. I stared down at the table in disbelief. Suck it up Nalu, if I couldn't handle him, the Northerner's would eat me up.

"I can tame him, and I will get the respect of all the Northerners including you. If this is what I was destined for, who am I to fight it. I'll be the epitome of his life if need be."

"You think life is a fairytale, you're in for quite a surprise."

I spent the rest of our time in the restaurant angrily chewing, if I was a cartoon I'm sure steam would be coming from my ears.

He had paid for our food before we left and continued on the road trip. Eventually my grudge and distaste towards him had faded away.

Days had past and we were still driving. We'd stop a couple times a day for hygienic reasons, food and gas.

He only slept for a couple hours each day, which didn't surprise me. I was sure he could withstand virtually anything. Not I though. I slept for most of the car ride.

The weather had changed drastically, no longer could I wear my simple shorts and T-shirt. I wore my sweatsuit and tied the strings tight so my face would be covered by the hood.

"How much longer until we're there?"

"We'll reach by nightfall." Anxiety and dread soon filled me.

"How could you possibly get stuck? It's not that difficult to drive straight." I yelled in frustration from the side of the road.

In response the wild animal of a man growled as his eyes turned black. "Cut the tough boy act. I'm freezing!" He was still terrifying but less so when I'm pretty sure my blood was freezing.

He grunted once more before rummaging in the back seat of the car. He pulled out a extra sweater before tossing it towards me.

"We'll continue by foot. I'll have someone come get the car later."

"My bag is still in there."

"Leave it, it'll only slow you down."

"Then you'll carry it. I can't afford to lose those items. Packing lightly was already difficult." The Beta grumbled before retrieving my bag.

"You'll regret this one day, Southerner."

"I'll wait patiently for the day when you act on your revenge. Now let's go, I'm turning into a popsicle as each second passes by."

"Try to keep up. We must get there before nightfall."

That was the last thing said before we began to trek up the never ending hill. The higher we got the colder it was, occasionally I would slip on the sleek pavement that was turning into a sheet of ice. The wind was tickling me to my bones.

"I can't do it." I yelped as I slipped for the a millionth time.

"Then just stay here and die."

"You can't just— AGGH." I screamed as I slipped again but this time I didn't catch myself in time resulting in me slamming my wrist into the ground. A sickening crack echoed out.

I cried out in pain as tears flooded my eyes as I held onto my throbbing wrist. The beta shook his head before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Enough of this. I really can't wait to get away from you!" I didn't understand why he had so much distaste towards me. I was a fun time, wasn't I?

I laid my head against my bag that was also hanging off his shoulder as he ran through the woods.

I didn't even realize that he had ditched the roads. I stayed like this watching his foot prints in the frost covered grass for what felt like hours until the trees stopped.

He placed me down on my feet abruptly causing all the blood to rush throughout my body, I instantly became lightheaded.

I grabbed onto his arm in a haste or else I would've collapsed right there in that moment.

"Beta, who is this female?" My eyes shot up to the most intimidating woman I had ever seen.

Her hair was pulled up in a tight ponytail except for the braids that ran down on side of her head. Her skin was pale and glowed. She was dressed in seriously stellar looking furs, I had only seen such outfits in textbooks. Northern clothing was a traditional up here.

The Beta began to converse in their language leaving me to idle at his side in confusion. A look of shock passed over her face, at least she no longer seemed to have aggression towards me. A cheeky grin played over her face as she looked the Beta up and down.

She said something seductively in her native tongue before the Beta embraced her with earnest. He captured her in his arms before lifting her up to devour her lips.

This must be his mate. It was truly awkward to watch them go at it like cats and dogs for what seemed like an eternity.

"Valnush, could you please show Nalu where she will be staying tonight?" She nodded before pecking her mate goodbye. He whispered something in her ear causing her to giggle. He tossed my bag at me so quick that I nearly didn't catch it in time. If I didn't my face would've been the wide receiver. He walked away until he disappeared into the forest. I would assume he was going to their home for some rest.

We had walked soundly throughout the forest until I stopped at a cabin that was wide and had an eerie look to it.

"This is the Alpha's home. Stay here until further notice. Someone will come to tend to you in the morning." Throughout her words her accent seeped out, it was cute. I would make haste in learning their language; Tamlik, the oldest language around.

I open my mouth to speak but by that time she already had sprinted off in the direction we had came from, most likely towards her mate who she hasn't seen in awhile.

I sighed before ascending the stairs to the cabin, it looked like it hadn't been used in months or maybe years. The door clicked as I turned the handle. I squinted my eyes as I was greeted with darkness; I shut the door then slid my hands against the walls in attempt to find the lights. My fingertips came in contact with the knob. I flicked it up with quickly.

My eyes scanned the room taking in the appearance; there was dust and cobwebs covering everything. I continued to explore every inch of the cabin including the three abandon bedrooms, an unlively green room, a empty kitchen and a not so lived in living room.

I dusted off the couch before laying my bag on the floor. Since I'd be waiting here I might as well clean it up, but I'll start in the morning. I really could use a good rest.

I plopped down on the couch before letting my eyes fall shut and dreams take me away.

Oh child not of mine; you have been placed in a land far from your own with a man not of my own.

I ran quicker through the darkness, the feminine voice had whispered throughout the air. No matter how far I ran it followed me as of it was right behind me.

You lie so foolishly to the babe; they are both of your own you choose to live a life of disbelief oh how your creations always seem to falter.

This time it was a male voice, less angelic then the one before this was was sinister and sharp. Terrifying to say the least.

Hush don't speak of such blasphemy's. You've paired the unfit, this is your doing not my own. No good can come from this.

The female voice cracked as the male began to laugh. The sound of a heavy crash shocked me out of my slumber. I screamed out as my eyes shot open. A light flashed outside the window before a heavy rumble was heard. The heavy sound of the rain splashing against the windows and shutters pulled my back into reality.

A thunderstorm. I sighed before running my hands over my face. I hadn't had a nightmare in years. And even those were never like this, why would voices so powerful haunt me?

I wonder what atrocity I could've possible committed in a past life for me to have such terrible luck in life.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

27.9M 920K 89
#1 werewolf #1 teenfiction "That night meant nothing to me Olivia." "You were just like another girl to me." He smirked, "and you KNOW how I do girls...
7.6M 193K 38
"I'm not here to bang, even if I wanted to.." He inhaled deeply at the crook of my neck, before looking back at me again, "I'm here to make you mine...
483K 13.3K 39
I slap him across the face. Then I shove him. After that, I start to punch his chest repeatedly, still crying. "I HATE YOU! YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON...
1.9K 238 14
"Oh Vixen, I'm not going to kill you, No. That would be too easy, I'm going to rip you apart...I'll break your spirit and see you crumple at my feet...