Classic Rock And a few Others...

By ringostonee

COLLABORATION WITH @GEROGEEHARRI The Beatles, Queen, Elton John, Mick Jagger, Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, Bob D... More

2 -
3 - hubbub B)
4 - freesciencelessons.co.uk
5 - Freddei is gay Brian in love Rogah making potions and Deaky wants sleep
6 - An inspector cals
7 - Ladies Night
8 - Nowhere Boy George's Realisation
9 - Obsession and True Love
10 - Nowhere Boy George has a crisis about life and Sniggy
11 - basically a gay club
12 - tagger us real
13 - Some othwr schools show up
14 - CHAMPION TIME!
15 - CHAMPIONS
16 - Brick by Boring Brick
17 - THE GHOSTS also nbg first challenge๐Ÿ˜ฎ
17 - the not so grand reuturn

1 - aaah

322 4 9
By ringostonee

Elton John ran into some boys- it was BTS 1, BTS 2, BTS 3, BTS 4, BTS 5, BTS 6, BTS 7. Elton John thought they were very attractive. But one stood out; BTS 1. What a beautiful Gryffindor with his charming Gryffindor ways.

Nowhere Boy George was in a clas starring at the teacher, Brian Eppy, who was teaching Darks Art. Nowhere Boy George was bored and Wanted to leave but he also wanted to pass school.

His eyes landed on David Bowie who was in front if him he stared at the back of his head for the rest of the lesson because he eas bored.

"Ok do your homework dont forget it, Mr. George, are you listening?" Brian the teacher asked angryly

"Yesssssir! Dot forget homework and complete it!" He squeaked. The whole class laughed and Nowhere Boy George smiled awkwardly.

"Good. Y'all dismissed. Bye bye."

The class left and Nowhere Boy George went to the Gryffindor common room fir something.

Uoon doing rhis he ran into Pual Mcrtney. Who was dancing for no reason.

"Exude me sur, I need to get to the common room." He said. Pail looked at him.

"No, get tk your next class, Kid." He replied showing off his Prefect badge.

"Please i need my potions book!"

Paul laughed. He knelt down to Nowhere Boy George's level, "No, you look familiar though. Do I know you?"

"No."

"Get to class, you'll be late."

Nowhere Boy George scowled and wallked to his Potions class. Without his book hed no doubt get detention or worse get into trouble.

He got to the class and Professor Beach was about to start teaching.

"Mr. George, you're late."

"Sorry, sir, I went to get my potatoes book but the Gryffindor prefect wouldn't let me."

"Nevermide, take a seet next to Mr Mazzello."

Nowhere Boy George nodded and sat at the desk next to Joe. Professor Beach stared talking and Nowhere Boy George spoke to his best friend, Michael who was on the row infront of him.

"Michael, you got a spare book?" He asked. Michael, being a pencil case, nodded and chucked a book at Nowhere Boy George. "Thanks, Michael."

"Does Michael just carry round spare everythings?" Joe asked. Nowhere Boy George nodded.

"Yeah, beacause we're best friends and I'm forgetful."

"Yes he is." Micjhael added for no reason.

"Mr Mazzello, Mr George, Mr Abashwilli. Care 2 share?" Professor Beach asked sternly the theee bots shook their heads no.

BTS came dancing into the great hall everyoce clapped exept for Nowhere Boy George and Michael because theyre salty🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂 then ABBA spoke something and sat down with Brain Epstein, George Martin and Jim Beach and the food appeared.

Movibg to the Ravenclaw table Greoge Harrisob was eating all the food, the others tried to get some but Greog ate a lot of it. Bill Nye the Science Guy tried to get some but to no avail, David Bowie quit while he was ahead after getting a few foods and faceplanted onnthe table, Ame gave her signature 'I'm uncomfortable' look, Jeremy Hillary Boob. Phd didn't need food because he wasnt a human, Mayor Dude just ate an apple, Phill Collins and Bob Dylan stole some off Growfe and shared with the other Ravenclaws like and Brian May and the first years who didn't react quick enough.

brian may was staring at nothingn, a confused first year ravenclaw ttried to tap him on the shoulder but he was very tall.

"Excuse me but are you ok?" He asked brian brian nodded, "whatee you looking at then?"

"That hufflepudf. Bri."

"What Hufflepuff? I don't see anything."

"He's very small. Bri."

The younger Ravenclaw could not see who Brian was reffering to so he decided to introduce himseld.

"I'm Gwilym Lee." He held out his hand amd brin shook it.

"Brian May. Bri."

Moving to the Gryffindor table Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen was talking to Paul McCartney about what universe and year they were going to next.

"Can we go to 1964 and watch John chuck a drum at Ringo??????" Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen asked excitedly.

"Sure, it was hilarious and I was such a good actor! I pretended like I didn't know it would happen!" Paul replied proudly.

"Whats all this about universe hopping?" Elton John aksed.

"Nothing, Elton John. How's BTS 1?" Paul bullied.

"Why would I know?" Elton John replied.

Pail and Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen glanced at each other. "Sorry, I thought you were Elton John." Paul said

"Why? We have nothing in common!" Elton John shouted and moved to the other end of the table.

"Oops." Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen whispered

"Hey, Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen, don't you think that girl looks like you?" Paul pointed to a girl with blonde hair and bows on the Gryffindor table who was talking to Pattie Boyd.

"Nope."

"Ok."

Pete Best and Elton John were chilling and talking to a new Gryffindor, Rami Malek, along with Harry Styles who was singing for them.

Elton John was with Taron Egerton listening to Niall Horan soing.

Jimmy Page was just kinda there. Along with BTS and Clean Grandad.

Meanwhile on the Slytherin table

"I lov Ringooooo." John sang to the other Slytherins.

"Shut up, Lennon!" Zane from 1 Direction said. The other slytherins laughed.

"But its true, Zane sksksksksksksks." John sang again.

"If you love him go tell him!" Louie from 1 Direction said.

"No what if he doesn't feel the same way!" John sang more.

"I hear he likes Jimmy Page." Dan from Dan and Phil whispered.

"Nooooo!" John sang-cried.

"It's just a rumour, John." Mick Jagger suad.

"Now I'm more worried sksksksk..." John worried-sang

"Please for the love of Jared stop singing!" Rory Storm groaned with his head in his hands.

"Why?" John asked.

"It's annoying."

"Fair enough."

Frieddie Mercury nudged Rory. "It could be worse. At least it's not Yoko singing."

"Oh thank Jared." Rory said not moving his head. Causing the Slytherins to laugh again. Yoko glared at themm.

Freddie Mercury turned to a first year Slytherin. "Hey, First Year Slytherin, don't you think that girl looks like you?" Frieddie Mercury pointed to a girl with blonde hair and bows on the Slytherin table who was talking to Maureen Cox.

"Nope."

"Ok."

"My name is Ben, by the way, not First Year Slytherin.

"Sorry ben darrling."

HUFFLEPUFFFFFFFFS

Linda McCartney was cuddling Martha because she's a good girl and deserves all the cuddles while watching 4ingo trying to reCh the food on the table with Lucy Boynton which was funny.

"Ringo, do you need help?" She asked unable to watch any longer.

"No thank you Linda, I've got it."

Bob Ross, who was sat next to rinfo, kindly passed him something to eat so he didn't starve to death.

"Thanks, Bob Ross." Saod Rinfo.

Robert Plant, Mr Rogers listended to Yold Fred's story about a Yellow submarien but he was rambling nonsense.

"Do you know what he's saying?" Robert Plant asked Mr Rogers who kept his smile but shook his head no.

John Eacon the chicken nugget disco man was eating cheese on toast whien a little John Eacon the chicken nugget disco man camw over to him.

"Hi I'm Joe." Joe siad. Deaky the chicken nugget disco man looked at him and ate more of his cheese on toast.

"Hi."

"So I have a question why are there only 10 Hufflepuffs and 20 Gryffindors?"

Deaky the chicken nugget disco man shrugged. And Joe asked more questions with no definitive answer.

After ffood all the students went to their common rooms.

The end of part 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 538 30
๐˜/๐ง ๐’๐ง๐š๐ฉ๐ž. ๐Ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ข๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐ž๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž '๐’๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
923 33 9
"๐ท๐‘œ ๐ผ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฃ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ , ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ฆ?" "๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘’, ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘˜๐‘œ๐‘ฃ." ๐– ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐—€๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ 15, ๐–ญ๐—‚๐—„๐—ˆ๐—…๏ฟฝ...
207K 5.3K 43
Imara Fox has a dark past. If she can't control her necromancy, she will have a dark future a head of her. Turning to Hogwarts for protection, she me...
4.9K 116 33
(If you're not reading this on Wattpad, you're reading an illegal copyright version of it) Although this is marked as complete I will still post and...