Trapped. (Lazarbeam x Reader)

Από YeetusLys

*Completed* As you continue living and having a blast at the click house. Your feelings develop for a fellow... Περισσότερα

The Cook Off
The Cook Off II
A Fight
Face off
Home and Away
Holidays With Bæ
Golden Sun
3's a party
The Adventures Of Clicksitting
Psycho
Psycho II
Hurting
Day 6
Making Memories
Sandcastles
I Love You.
Homes and Houses
Secrets & Lies
Screams & Dreams
Awaited & Loved
Fields of Lies
Preparations
Anxiously Happy
A Wedding So Perfect
Simple Times
The Little Bean
You're The Only One
I'd Do This For
Epilogue

Darkest before the Dawn

822 17 14
Από YeetusLys

————
1 week later
————

"Happy birthday to y/n! Happy birthday to youuuuuuu!" The three of them sang to y/n, she was finally 23!

"Aww thank you guys!" She said sitting up in her bed. They all surprised her with breakfast in bed accompanied with crepes and coffee. "This look delicious!"

"Be sure to thank the restaurant across the road!" Brodey laughed, the whole day was spent laughing and drinking a shit ton of wine. Until she got a call at the end of the day. Which had to be the morning at a certain Australian House.

——————
Click House
Same Time
——————

"Hello?" A familiar voice to Lannan rang through his phone. He shed a tear hearing her voice again.

"Happy Birthday, I love you." He was almost about to hang up when...

"Lannan?" Y/n's voice cracked. He couldn't bring himself to just hang up on her like that.

"Yeah, I'm sorry this was a mistake." Getting ready to hang up. He couldn't stand to hear her voice crack like that.

"No, it's fine."

"Why aren't you yelling at me?" He laughed insecurely, nervous at the answer.

"I don't know."

"When are you guys coming back?"

"In a few weeks. Look Lan," he smiled at his nickname only she calls him. "I'm sorry for just dropping everything and leaving. It was completely irrational and childish. I should have just talked to you."

"Don't apologise y/n, it wasn't your fault. You needed an escape and there was your ticket. I understand."

"But its all I ever do! When things get too god damn hard I just up and leave everything!"

"Y/n, Bub, you listen to me. It was a completely human and rational choice to leave! You needed space and Paris provided that."

"Thank you for calling me," Lannan could feel her smile and wholesomeness through the sentence.

"I hope they treated you like a Queen over there."

"Yeah they did."

"You never told me you had a second channel?"

"Oh uh, you saw that huh? God damn it Brodey!"

"When you get back, whenever that is. Can we talk? Face to face, I just want to explain everything without you being in another continent."

"I would love that, Hey uh, I have to go they all want to watch a movie. But I'll talk to you later?"

"Yeah, definitely." He agreed,

"Well alright, see ya Lan."

"Bye y/n, I love you."

"I love you too." They hung up. Lannan had the biggest smile on his face. He looked at his lock screen, it was a picture of both of them. When they shared the pie Y/n made that one Click video ages ago. He was on top of her with whipped cream everywhere. The pair of them smiling from ear to ear. Simple times.

"WHO WAS THAT?!" Elliot cried coming into the lounge room.

"No-one!"

"YOU DON'T SAY I LOVE YOU TO NO ONE! WAS IT ILSA? I SWEAR LANNAN!"

"It wasn't her. It was y/n." Elliot looked shocked,

"Hold up, is she ok? How did she react? Did she yell at you? DID SHE SAY IT BACK?!" Elliot questioned almost passing out.

"She's fine, she told me about her day. She didn't yell at me and yes, she said it back." He smiled. Elliot did a happy dance on the rug.

"My ship! My ship! My shipity hipity ship!"

"Bro, that's weird. You did kiss her like a few months ago."

"I HAVE YOU KNOW! I have a date tomorrow."

"WAIT WHAT?!" Lannan yelled jumping up from the couch.

"I met her last night at the movie premiere you didn't go to!"

"Ooo! What's her name?"

"Olivia Bevan."

"HOLD UP, SHE'S ON THE VOICE AND IS MICHEAL BEVANS DAUGHTER!"

"HOLY SHIT! Wait, you watch the Voice?"

"Y/n does, she was really rooting for her."

"Hah, small world." They laughed a little,

——————
Intermission
——————

All throughout the next few weeks, Lannan and Y/n called a few times a week, they never talked about Ilsa or the distance between them. They reconnected as friends and were preparing each other mentally for the talk they were having when they all got back.

Elliot's date went successfully, having asking Liv to be his girlfriend after the third date to the movies. No one told Y/n as they were going to surprise her when she and Brodey got home.

——————
4 Weeks Later
Paris International Airport
——————

"Ugh, I can't wait to go homeeee! Back to our normal house! In my own bed! With some TimTams and some good ol' Australian shit reality TV!" Y/n rambling boarding the plane. With Brodey's camera on her.

They were unfortunate as all four of them couldn't get on a plane together, but they had to split into teams of two. Lufu and Marcus won rock, paper, scissors and got the early flight home.

"I wonder who's made the Grand Final of House Rules..." Brodey pondering sitting in his seat,

"AND the Voice! Hopefully it was Olivia!" Y/n said taking hers. They couldn't get Australian Tv, and refused to know anything until they got home.

—————
Click House
17 hours later
—————

Lufu and Marcus walked back into their house. Cray, Elliot and Lannan were waiting on the couch for the pair of them. As they heard the elevator move to their level, they stood up.

"We'reeee backkkkkkk!!!!!" Marcus cried as the doors opened, Cray and Elliot ran towards the pair while Lannan stayed back. After his encounter with Lufu on the beach he was petrified. No one actually knew they were calling each other.

"Lannan." Lufu said,

"Look, I know I screwed up. Just please forgive me. I don't need my best friends to hate me too."

"We forgive you, we know it wasn't your fault and we know y/n is ok. Plus you guys always call." Marcus laughed,

"Thanks guys, HOLD UP WHAT?!"

"Nothing makes y/n laugh that hard like one of your stupid jokes Lannan." Lufu admitted giggling.

—————
19 Hours Later
—————

After a very much needed Macca's run; Brodey and Y/n got back to their house. Very mad.

"I CANT BELIEVE SYDNEY HAS TO WIPE THE HOUSE RULES GRAND FINAL WINNERS ON EVERY SINGLE BUS AND TRAIN! SOME PEOPLE LEAVE FOR A MONTH AND WANT TO BE SURPRISED!" Brodey yelled, walking into the doors. The pair have been yelling about this since they got their Macca's and saw the first poster.

"IT'S BULLSHIT! BUT AT LEAST THE VOICE WASN'T EVERYBODY BRODS!"

"I KNOW BUT STILL! HOUSE RULES!"

They got in the elevator and went straight to their rooms. It was 4 in the morning in Australia and everybody should be asleep.

BANG BANG BANG

"WHATS GOING ON GUYS!" They heard Elliot scream. The pair looked at each other and said the same thing.

"Update night." They went to their rooms and unpacked the bare minimum. Well for Brodey.

Y/n brought back a ton of clothes to her already overflowing closet.

"I need some god damn storage." She said to herself. She packed herself in her duvet and played some soft music before drifting into her slumber.

—————
5 hours later
9:06AM
—————

"Oi, wake up!" Somebody whispered into y/n's ear.

"What the-" she opened her eyes and the most beautiful pair of eyes were starring at her.

"Hi." He smiled. Y/n sat up, smiling back.

"Hey, I missed you."

"I missed you too." Y/n couldn't take the starring. She leaned in slowly and he followed her lead.

"Lan, I love you."

"I love you too Bub." Lannan kissed her. It was different this time. The pair of them didn't care if anybody walked in. They loved each other and that's all that mattered. "Let's go to sleep." He suggested after a while of starring into each other's eyes.

"That sounds nice." Y/n yawned, jet lag taking over her body. They curled up and exchanged their body heat.

It wasn't Lannan's fault about Ilsa. Y/n realised that: all she wanted to do was make him feel ok.

——————
11:34AM
——————

The pair woke up together due to the heat. It was just entering November. The end of Spring. The duvet was on the floor as was the pillows. They heard knocking on the door.

"Oi Dickhead! I need to use your bathroom!" Y/n's brother yelled.

"Go for it!" She yelled sleepily. Her and Lannan were half asleep when they heard Brodey chuckle.

"That was fast." As he proceeded to use her bathroom. Y/n sat up groggily, Lan following her lead. They leant on the headboard and y/n put her head on his shoulder.

"You didn't post much while I was gone."

"You didn't post at all." He laughed,

"It was nice taking a break."

"I hope so," As he said that, Brodey emerged from the bathroom.

"Cuties, also meeting in the lounge room in 20." He walked out and shut the door.

"Ugh, I hate meetings." Y/n complained getting up to her wardrobe.

"I know but oh well, I'll see you soon."

"Noooo stayyy."

"Ok then, what are you going to wear?"

"I have no idea."

"Typical, hey what about this?" He said picking up a jumpsuit she brought over in France. It was a dark green. "Heyyyy that looks good! Oh my gosh, can I braid your hairrrr?" Y/n just looked at him.

"You know how?"

"Hell Yeah! Tanner always wanted braids when she was little."

"Aww that's sweet, yeah go for it." Lannan got Y/n ready for the day. The pair of them took the elevator up to the lounge room. Everybody was there, Lufu smiled as they walked out together. Once everybody noticed they smiled at the pair. Y/n noticed Brodey wasn't sitting down. Until she heard the noise of him yelling,

"WAFFLESSSS!!! You know what y/n?" He said sitting next to her,

"What?"

"Should have gone to Belgium."

"Oh goddddd! Now I wanna go backkkk!"

"Stop fantasying about your damn holiday. We have a meeting. Y/N STOP EATING HIS WAFFLES!" Elliot yelled, she was picking off Brodey's plate despite his face.

"I'm hungry."

"It's a quick meeting."

"I dressed her all up for a quick meeting?!" Lannan yelled now,

"It's a excuse to go to the Pancake Parlour now hehe." Y/n smirked and high fived Lannan.

"Yummyyy, ok Elliot go on."

"Finally, thank you. Anyway our house is too expensive. We need to look for a cheeped alternative, and a better alternative." This gave Y/n a brilliant idea. Luckily, Lannan had the same idea. "We did go all out for this place, but hopefully we can get Lannan in as well. I think, we don't have to live right in the city. Maybe more coastline south or north."

"Yeah I agree with Elliot." Marcus said, everybody nodded.

"Well, everybody have a browse around; try and book in some tours and take at least 3 of us. You can go to your pancakes now, you two." Elliot nodded towards Y/n and Lannan. They stood up and went to the car.

Once they were on the road, Y/n spoke up.

"You know how, you want to leave your apartment?"

"Yeah Bub, I had a thought too about that."

"If it's any guess we had the same one, but the chance of finding a house with that many rooms in a budget is practically impossible, what if we got a house. Near them of course. Tannar can come too don't worry, you could get a backyard for Will, and enough rooms for all of us."

"That's what I thought too, but are you sure? Are you ready to move in? With me?"

"I am, 100%." She smiled.

"I would kiss you but like, we're on a road." He laughed, "Thank you for forgiving me. I can't express how thankful and happy I am right now."

"It wasn't you, I understand what it's like."

"You're the best Y/n, how did I get so lucky?"

"If anything in the lucky one." Lannan pulled up to the restaurant and there was a parking space right outside,

"Now that's pushing our luck." Lannan laughed,

"Enjoy it while you can!" They got out and got a table. "Yummyyyyyyyy!" Lannan laughed at her enthusiasm. It was perfect.

WASSUP BITCHESSSS IM BACK AGAIN

HOPEFULLY THE NEXT CHAPTER SHOYLD BE OUT FASTER COZ IM WRITING ON HOLIDAYS AND I CANT POST COZ I HAVE NO DATA EHEHHEHE

Hopefully this story isn't moving too fast for you guys, I think I really wanna get into depth of finding a suitable house, because that's what I'm trying to do right now and it's so fucking annoying. I want reverse cycle air con BUT NO IT ALL HAVE TO BE EVAPORATED.

I can't wait to see my best friend later, it's been 6 months since I last saw her. I really need a hug from her at the moment too.

I HIT 10K READS ON HERE!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU EVERYBODY WHO CONTINUES TO KEEP READING ON IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME!!

I also, have begun writing another book. It started off as a joke with my friends but I'm genuinely enjoying it now.

It's called 'Thrown, Torn (Chandler x Reader)' if you do watch Mr Beast on YouTube you would know who he is hehehehe

I love Chandler so much.

I have discovered I have 6 husbands now.
•Lin-Manuel Miranda
•Cole Sprouse
•Lannan Eacott
•Chandler Hallow
•Mr Beast (Jimmy)
•Freshi Boi
Hehehehe

I should really stop doing these diary entries or whatever. I bet no one reads these lmao

Be a Bean
Only a Bean
But also a Creme Egg
Lys xx

Word Count: 2289 Words

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

19.1K 282 36
A huge storm is on the way and they don't have lots of time to prepare. Marcus and Kath start fighting and it takes a unexpected plot twist which co...
Sappy Heartwood Από ☘ Dane

Μεταφυσικές

93.6K 1.9K 12
Tziporah Summers relocates to Heartwood, Australia, where she's pulled into a murder investigation by an attractive, brilliant, yet socially awkward...
Hidden Από Soph

Λυκάνθρωπος

772 45 12
[DISCONTINUED] **MATURE LANGUAGE AND CONTENT** **POSSIBLE TRIGGERS** WATTYS2018 I walk down the staircase, entranced with his sharp, angular feature...
15K 390 70
Your sitting at a bar with your friends until you noticed someone starring at you. You recognize them from your past and realize that it was your bro...