Roses and Flames *Bakugo Kats...

By myerssam2017

*Bakugo Katsuki x OC* *Mature content: Blood, gore, fighting, mature language* *I do not own anything beside... More

Character
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
πŸŽ…Christmas Special *Part One*πŸŽ…
πŸŽ…Christmas Special *Part 2*πŸŽ…
πŸŽ…Christmas Special *Part 3*πŸŽ…
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note
Side Chapter: Carnival/Beach Day Pt. 1
Side Chapter: Anniversary Pt. 1
Side Chapter: Carnival/Beach Day Pt. 2
Side Chapter: Nightmares Pt. 1
πŸŽƒHalloween Pt. 1πŸŽƒ
A/N

Chapter 14

2K 65 4
By myerssam2017

       The match started, Iida did his best to avoid Todoroki's quirk. He was trapped in the center, Todoroki sent ice his way and he was able to jump over it. Iida tried to kick Todoroki, with his burst. Todoroki dodged it, and Iida came back and landed a hard kick on Todoroki. Iida picked him up to run him over the line, when he stopped like his engines had stopped working, Todoroki took the time to freeze him. I stood up to get ready for my fight with Bakugo. I stood at the entrance, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I walked out of the entrance and on to the platform. I stood across Bakugo with a straight face. 

"And now, Bakugo versus Kohana!" Mic yelled. "Complete opposites fighting against each other, but who will com out on top?" Mic yelled. I pulled on my arms to stretch them out. 

"Why don't you just drop out?" Bakugo spoke. I looked up at him. 

"Not a chance." I say back. "Why the change of heart? You didn't give to others a chance to back out." He growled. 

"Begin!" Mic yelled excitedly, the crowd cheered. As soon as the word left Mic's mouth, Bakugo was on the move. I slammed my hands on the ground and raised them causing roots to rise, he tried to avoid them, but he was soon sent tumbling to the ground by tripping over one, shoving my arms out, vines went to trap him, he was quick to move out of the way. I just have to keep him a good distance away. That way he can't hit me with his explosions. My vines came back and rested on my arms. I stared at him, and waited for a move, when he wasn't moving, I went for an attack, the vines wrapped around my arms tightly as they shot out to wrap around him. He let it happen, it was almost like he didn't want to fight me. I went to slam him outside of the ring, when my vines turned to ash around him. He growled and came at me, I used my cocoon to protect my body. He hit me into the ground, I growled at the force of the hit. I uncovered my face and seen he was going for another hit, I shot my arms out my vines wrapped around him, I lifted him up and slammed him on the ground. He groaned under the pressure of the hit. I picked him up and went the throw him out of bounds. But my vines turned to ash. 

"Now you're just getting on my nerves." He said standing up.

"Good, now actually fight me." I say. He came at me quickly, I stood ready to defend. His hand came up ready to do an uppercut, I blocked it with my vines, but this time they didn't turn to ash, we pushed against each other for a second. I growled and reached up quickly grabbing him by his collar and picking him up over my shoulder and throwing him on the ground. He grunted as he stood up, I backed up, to get away from him. "Why are you holding back?" I questioned as he looked at me. "This isn't helping you, and it isn't helping me any. So stand up and fight, show me you can be a great pro hero. Be cause at this rate, who's going to want to scout you?" I questioned I was trying to get on his nerves. If I could get on his nerves he would defiantly fight me. 

"Shut up. You don't know what you're talking about!" He yelled at me. 

"I do! You're taking it easy on me for no reason! You know I can handle it!" I yelled back. He growled, and came at me full power. I slammed my hands on the ground. A wave of vines went at him, he went to try and dodge it, when I slammed my hands on the ground again to send another wave. I raised my hands making roots come up. I heard him scream and then a huge explosion, it sent me flying back, I landed on the ground hard and rolled. I was able to stop myself before I went out of bounds, I stood back up quickly, and went at him he wasn't ready for an attack. I yelled as I landed a hard punch with my vines making it hard than it would have been with a normal punch. It sent him flying to the side. He growled and came at me back, explosions happened I protected myself with my vines, I felt the pressure on my arm, it was harder than the first time. I growled, I brought my arms up, a ton of roots and vines and sent them towards him, my right arm was having a really hard time with this move, I haven't done it enough times, but I have to do it. I pushed my arms forward with a grunt. I felt my arm shake under the pressure. I looked up and seen Bakugo had dodged the whole attack, and came at me. I blocked the attack, which sent me skidding back, but I wasn't out of bounds yet, I was close but not quiet there. I growled and looked up at him, his arm was shaking, which means he was close to his limit as well. I slammed my hands on the ground again with a yell as vine went at Bakugo every which way, he had dodged the attack and came right at me, I had no time to dodge the attack, I took a blow to the chest. 

"He hit her! Right in the chest!" Mic yelled as I was sent across the ring. I stopped myself, and stoop up, I looked down at my chest and seen my jacket was ruined. 

"About time you stepped up." I say taking off my jacket. He growled and came at me again, I ran at him, we met at the middle and hit each others fists, his explosion made smoke fill the arena. I growled and went at him again, he couldn't see me, vines were able to wrap around his feet. I heard him growl as I came through the smoke and landed a hard punch on his stomach. He groaned, and looked at me, as I continued to try and get him out of the ring. He growled and yelled as he set off explosions sending me back, I blocked it, but I felt my arm break as I hit the ground and rolled. 

"Come on, Bakugo. Just do it." I say standing up. "I know you want to win this, so do I. Either you knock me out of the ring or KO me. Or it's going to be me doing that to you." My hands slammed on the ground, roots rose up from the ground. The tips of the roots were exposed. I'm going to probably really screw up my arm with this. I shot the roots at him, He growled, as I let out a yell from the roots and pressure it caused on my arms. He made the roots explode causing wood to go everywhere. It hurt my right arm even more. I held it to my chest for a second as I looked up at him, my hair was in my face. I quickly went to push it back, when he came at me, I went to stop him but he punched me in the face, when he hit my face he made an explosion everyone gasped as it happened. I fell to the ground with a thud. He stood over me. 

"You should have backed down when you could have." He said his voice was harsh but it held a bit of sadness in it. "But of course, you don't give up easy." I tired to get up, but my arm was to messed up, I had a cut on my eye brow. 

"I'm not done." I mumbled still trying to get up. 

"You are, now." He said. He almost look conflicted. He raised his fist, I blocked the punches with my vines, each hit it sent me farther into the ground. I reached my left hand out to grab a hold of him, when I felt something with the vine I grabbed and pushed as hard as I could. I slowly got back up and seen Bakugo on the other side of the ring. 

"You don't know when to give up do you?" He asked. 

"I can't believe she's still up and moving!" Mic yelled. "That hit would have hurt and knocked out anyone!" Everyone was cheering that I was still standing. My hair hung in my face, I pushed it back as I stared at Bakugo. 

"You think I'm going to just give up?" I asked, as I started to walk over to him. "It's not in my blood. I refuse to give up, until you knock me out!" I started running, my vine at the ready. I had just gotten to him, when he hit me again with an explosion. I was knocked back once again. I got up again and kept going at him. "Fight me, like you're supposed to!" I yelled. He kept hitting me left and right. It took about 5 hits to fully knock me to the ground. He walked over to hand opened. I tried to get up, my right arm was completely useless now. 

"Just stay down, you proved yourself." He said, my vision started to go black, my brain went blank, I was dizzy. My vision went completely black. "You did good." Was the last thing I heard before I went completely black. 

        I woke up in the nurses office. I looked around. 

"You gave us quite the scare Kohana." I heard Recovery Girl say, I turned my head and looked at her. "You got beat up pretty bad, but the damage wasn't that bad, if you ask me, you over did it and dehydrated yourself." She said as she looked at the IV that was attached to me. I looked at my right arm and seen it bandaged in a cast. "I healed you as much as I could, without draining your stamina." I sat up. 

"Is Bakugo and Todoroki fighting?" I asked. 

"No, not yet, they have to repair the arena." Aizawa's voice sounded. He looked at Recovery Girl who nodded and left the room. "What was that all about?" 

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to act stupid. 

"Don't you act like that. You picked that up from your mother." He said pinching the bridge of his nose. I looked at the bed sheets. 

"I just didn't want him to treat me different. But he did. I wanted him to treat me like did with the others but he didn't." I say looking back out the window. I heard him sigh and shuffling. 

"Look Kohana, I know you want to prove something. But haven't you noticed that Bakugo treats you different from the others? You showed that you are powerful but continuously getting up and attacking no matter what." Aizawa said. 

"I know he treats me differently, but that doesn't give the excuse for not treating our battle the same as the others." I say to him. He sighed. 

"Kohana. Listen. Some fights are going to be harder than others, not everything is going to be the same." He said. I sighed with the nod of my head. 

"Am I okay to go and watch the final round?" I asked. 

"Yes, my dear you may, just keep drinking water." Recovery Girl said walking back in. I stood up and took the IV out. I walked out of the room and into the bathroom before heading towards my seat. I looked in the mirror and seen that I had a patch over my eyebrow and a light bruise on my jaw. I sighed and walked back out and found my seat. 

"Kohana!" Uraraka said she stood up and came towards me with Midoriya following. 

"How are you feeling?" Midoriya asked. 

"I'm fine." I say with a smile. "Just a broken arm and some scratches and bruising is all." I say rubbing the back of my head. 

"Why did he take it easy on you?" Midoriya muttered as he stared at me. I shook my head. 

"Where's Iida?" I asked changing the subject. 

"A family emergency, he said his brother was attacked by a villain. He said to let you know, seeing that you were knocked out he didn't want to bother you." Uraraka said sadly. 

"Oh." I say to them, I sat next to Midoriya, with Uraraka on the other side of him. 

"Glad to see you're doing good, Kohana. Ribbit." Tsu said as she seen me. I gave her a smile and a nod of my head. We sat down, soon enough the battle was going to begin.           

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106 2 14
This is the story of a girl who is at her limit with life and ready to give up, but is pulled back into a world of color and sound when she finds a b...
7.2K 204 30
I offered my sister to help with teaching her new private student. I don't know her that well but I recognize her. We met a long time ago by accident...
260K 8.8K 144
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
112K 3.1K 41
" Would you look at that. You're falling for me." I glance into his red hues as he looked away bashfully, not meeting my gaze. He was completely ou...