An Old Friend ✔️

By your_jagiya91

I don't want to run into him. Not him. Anyone but him. So I'm not going. High school reunions are overrate... More

Disclaimer
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTYONE
TWENTYTWO
TWENTYTHREE
TWENTYFOUR
TWENTYFIVE
TWENTYSIX
TWENTYSEVEN
TWENTYEIGHT
TWENTYNINE
THIRTY
THIRTYONE
THIRTYTWO
THIRTYTHREE
THIRTYFOUR - Final
THIRTYFIVE - EPILOGUE

FIFTEEN

20.5K 883 494
By your_jagiya91

"Why?" 

"Why what?" 

"Why did you buy the studio?" 

"I had to get you to talk to me somehow." 

"You bought the Cat's Eye, renamed it, locked me into a 10 year contract, all to talk to me? You could have fucking called, Jin." 

"Could I? Really? Would you have answered that call, Noona?" He stepped closer to me this time rounding me so my back was to the mirror. "Would you have talked to me if I asked you to? Would you have met up with me? Or were you going to run away from me...again?" 

His stare was so intense. So much anger was behind his eyes, as was there sadness. He was hurt. That was like a gut punch to the stomach, and I felt my insides twist. 

"Jin...I..." 

"Save it." He interrupted leaning up and taking another step, making me step back. "You left me. Again. We share an incredible night together, and you left me like some cheap whore you used to get off." 

"You know that is not what happened." 

"That's exactly what happened." He argued back. 

"You know I don't think of you so negatively." 

"Then why did you leave me? Why didn't you wake me up, and kiss me and say good morning? Why didn't you lay there with me and talk with me? Am I really so aweful that you need to run from me?" 

"No...it's just...." 

"Just what?" He asked stepping forward again. 

I stepped back, trying to keep as much distance from him as possible. I needed to keep a clear head, and when he got too close, I couldn't focus. "What would we have talked about?" I asked him, trying to seem more stern than I felt. "You would have felt bad for giving me a pity fuck, and kindly explained that there was no feeling emotionally, just physically. I didn't need to hear that. I already knew that." 

"You really think that was a pity fuck?" He said stepping close again, making me mirror my step backwards. "You keep thinking the worst of me." At the end of every sentence, he took a step closer making me take a step back. Eventually I hit the mirror behind me and was unable to go elsewhere. "I told you to stop thinking so loudly and you didn't listen. You didn't give me a chance to do anything. You just keep running from me." 

My back was up against the mirror and he was breathing heavily in his anger. My eyes fell down to his lips, which were flushed a soft pink color, probably from his risen heartbeat. I had to swallow thickly and push back the memory of their softness against my own lips. I looked back up to him to lock eyes, and his look was a little...different. Mixed in with the anger and the sadness, was another emotion, I couldn't quite place. 

"Okay." I said swallowing thickly. "What is it you want to say?" 

His eyes flicked down to my lips as he answered. "As of right now, I don't want to say anything." 

"Then what do you wa-"

But my sentence was cut off by the euphoric feeling of satin soft flesh against my lips. A wet strong tongue swiped through my slightly parted mouth, and my body came alive in a way I had only felt one other time. 

My eyes shut on instinct, but I felt a pair of hands card through my hair and long fingers take a firm grip on the roots of my hair. It was tugged slightly making my head tilt, and a better angle given so that Jin could ravish my lips. 

He tasted sweet. 

Very sweet. 

My natural reaction was to kiss back, so I allowed my mouth to match the eratic and desperate movements of his own. It felt so good to kiss him. I lifted my arms and placed them at his neck, holding on tightly as he pushed me more so up against the glass. 

His tongue curled against mine, and once he pulled it back into his mouth, I bit softly on his bottom lip before he disconnected his lips from mine, but placed his forehead on the side of my head, on my temple. 

"If that's all you needed to say you can go now." 

"For fuck sake what is wrong with you?!" he growled, taking a tighter grip on me. 

"There is a reason I left eight years ago Jin!" I shouted to him. He didn't move from pinning me against the mirror nor did he let go of me, but part of me was glad for it. "There is a reason I left that morning!" 

"Then tell me!" 

"I cant be friends with you!" I finally shouted to him, making his eyes bulge a bit. "I cant just be friends with you." I repeated a little softer this time. "I cant go back to that again." 

"I don't just go around kissing and sleeping with my friends." His tone was harsh and annoyed. 

"Then why did you kiss me?" I challenged with no response from the gorgeous man in front of me. "Why did you sleep with me?" 

Again silence, and we stared at each other until I had to blink rapidly to keep my eyes from drying out.

"Because I wanted to." He replied. He leaned forward again and his lips hovered above mine. "Did you not want to kiss me?" 

"You know how I feel." 

"But you want it too right?" 

"Jin..." 

"You want to feel me, don't you?" His voice was now a touch more vulnerable, but still dominating and commanding. "You like when I kiss you." 

"Jin..." 

"Don't you?" 

"Jin..." 

"DON'T YOU?!" 

"Yes." I said closing my eyes. "I do but this is what I'm telling you; I cant just be friends with you." 

"I don't want to be friends with you." He whispered. 

My eyes flew open and I looked up at him. The chocolate hue, deep and rich, his eyes shined with a new light. He was so close. 

So, so close. 

His lips were just touching mine and his warm breath was fanning in short pants against my quivering lips. 

Did he really say that? 

"What?" 

The corners of his lips twitched and he pushed a soft kiss onto my eager lips. This time it was slow...building. The heat between us undeniable as the kiss grew and grew into a passionate desperation I never realized we shared. 

It was so strange. 

But it felt so good. 

His hand slowly slipped down the side of my body and his fingers hooked into the waistband of my leggings. He teased his fingers against my skin, as he kissed me, not letting me move away from this kiss even in the slightest. It was slow enough to where I could still breath, and unintentionally I let a short whimper roll from my tongue. 

That only egged him on further.

He slowly rolled my leggings down my thighs and I was powerless to stop him. When he bent his legs to continue downward his lips followed suit, moving from my own, to my jaw, then to my neck. Once my leggings reached my knees, his lips were sucking on the skin on my chest. I carefully stepped out of each leg, and he stood up again, moving his lips to my neck. He puckered his pillowy lips against my skin sucking harshly. 

It felt amazing. 

The sting of his kiss was welcoming, and as soon as he felt my body shudder he sliped his hand down my panties, dipping his first and middle finger into my slickness. 

He found me already wet, almost dripping, and hummed in approval against my neck. "So wet already." He whispered. Using the pad of both of those fingers, his moved against my clit, hard and throbbing from the sensitivity. I moaned lowly, happy to have him touching me. 

Falling into the trance. 

Embracing the hold he had over me. 

Then I felt him. 

He pushed his pelvis up against my leg and his lips found my ear. "Do you feel how hard you make me?" he asked in a hushed whisper. "Just being around you makes me ache. Being around you make me needy. My judgment is clouded, and ever since that weekend you are all I think about." 

As he spoke he kept a slow pace, circling my bud with his fingers. "I'm sorry." 

"Don't be." He replied, still whispering. "I want to be near you. I want to know the woman you are. Please...let me get to know her?" 

I nodded eagerly. "Okay." I agreed, though I was so far too gone from logical thinking. I was on the brink of an orgasm. The tightening in my stomach was strong and twisting, though slowly. I opened my eyes and saw him watching me come undone under his touch. My mouth was parted and I was panting through the pleasurable sparks until they stopped entirley. 

Jin cupped my face with both hands and started another fire between our lips. He kissed me without care, and his teeth nipped at me. He was pressing his pelvis up against me letting me feel his erection, heavily needy for me. 

He was asking for permission. 

I took my hands and was able to quickly rid him of his belt, and get his pants unbuttoned. When I did, he pulled from the kiss and took hold of me spinning me around to face the mirror. He pulled my hips out angling me perfectly, and pulled himself out of his boxers. 

"The camera." I gasped. 

"I'll delete it." He replied before stroking himself. "God I need you, please?" He asked. "Please let me have you again." 

I saw his gaze through the mirror and I nodded. 

I was never going to say no to him. 

He planted a kiss again my shoulder giving me chills, before he lined himself up to my entrance. He slipped in, in one fluid motion, making my entire body convulse from the pleasure. He stretched me so good. 

He started to move his hips, thrusting in and out of me at a pace that drove me crazy. My walls were stimulated with each vein in his hardness, and the slight curve let him hit me on the very spot that I needed him most. Rubbing against my inner walls sent pulses through me. Pulses of bliss that kept me moaning against the mirror, fogging up my relfection. 

"So good." He grunted behind me. "In every way." 

"Really good." I panted. 

His thrusting slowed, and each thrust was hard. He snapped his hips into me at the end of every body roll, and it didn't take long for me to call out his name from my twisted orgasm. It was unlike any other orgasm. Unique, body shaking, mind numbing orgasm I had only ever had once in my life. 

Each touch of his hands against my body kept my orgasm lingering. Each caress and stroke of his cock kept me firm up against the mirror. I was jerking from the sensitivity and I reached my hand behind me. He noticed and took hold of my arm, pulling it as he thrusted harder, and harder. 

"Fuck you're so tight. I'm gunna cum!" 

"Fuck, Jin!" 

He groaned loudly causing another snap inside my loins to to break. We came together, and the fluid from his cum and mine made it easier for him to slip in and out of me. Finally he thrusted up and hard, keeping himself deep inside me. 

His forehead was buried into my neck, and his lips were kissing my shoulder in loving pecks. "You're amazing." 

"Yeah well...you are too." 

He chuckled against me, and moved his arms so they wrapped around my stomach and held me close to him. "I'm sorry." 

"For?" 

"Letting my body take over like that...again." 

"Oh." I laughed. 

"Did you mean it?" 

"Mean what?" 

"That you'll give me a chance to know you?" 

"Do I really have to answer this in the middle of my studio with your dick still inside me?" 

"Yes." He growled, getting harder. 

"Okay, okay." I squeaked, feeling him move within me. "We can talk." I breathed. 

"Okay good." he groaned, starting to move in longer strides as his cock grew hard and needy again. "After another go?" 

I pressed my forehead against the mirror and moaned, nodding my head. 

I couldn't say no.

But I also didn't want to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 3.4K 41
You and Jin knew each other in high school. You both graduate and assume you'll never see him again. A few months later, during freshman year of coll...
1.3K 41 20
I'm Kriztel and here's my story..... Gangster and heir of Lee corporation. SSOA UNIVERSITY, me with my cousins were the queens in that school. What...
210 48 17
What will happen when the brother like bestfriends fall in love with you? Will their obsession over you ruin them to a point called foolishness? Will...
92.8K 6.5K 36
Jin just turned 20. What could happen? Nothing, that's what Jin thought. Turns out he was wrong. Things that happened when Jin turned 20: 1) His step...