Roses and Flames *Bakugo Kats...

By myerssam2017

*Bakugo Katsuki x OC* *Mature content: Blood, gore, fighting, mature language* *I do not own anything beside... More

Character
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
πŸŽ…Christmas Special *Part One*πŸŽ…
πŸŽ…Christmas Special *Part 2*πŸŽ…
πŸŽ…Christmas Special *Part 3*πŸŽ…
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note
Side Chapter: Carnival/Beach Day Pt. 1
Side Chapter: Anniversary Pt. 1
Side Chapter: Carnival/Beach Day Pt. 2
Side Chapter: Nightmares Pt. 1
πŸŽƒHalloween Pt. 1πŸŽƒ
A/N

Chapter 13

2.1K 66 4
By myerssam2017

      Next up was Uraraka's and Bakugo's fight. If she just uses her gravity just right and be able to touch Bakugo, she could win, but Bakugo is a tough fighter, he just isn't going to let her touch him. The match begun, Uraraka started first, she's being smart about it. She was just in front of him, when he sent a blast her way sending her back. 

"Uraraka!" Iida and Midoriya yelled. My hand covered my mouth as I watched, she's fine, I seen her stand up in the fog, but more dirt and dust rose up and couldn't see her, Bakugo did another blast. I jumped, the dust cleared and I seen her jacket on the ground but not her. She appeared behind Bakugo. She was close to touching him, when he sent another blast her way, sending her back again. He continued to hit her with blasts, chunks of concrete where scattered around. I was in fear for Uraraka, but she was tough she can make it through this. People soon started yelling at Bakugo for not going easy on her. The audience stared booing Bakugo. My shoulders dropped, this can't be easy for Bakugo. 

"Where is the man who started this uproar?" Aizawa's voice came over the loud speaker. "Are you a pro?" Everyone stopped what they were doing to listen. "Because if you're being serious, you can go home and hang up your cape. I'd suggest looking into another career. Bakugo's fierceness is an acknowledgement of his opponent's strength. He knows she deserves to have made it this far, so he's making sure he does whatever it takes to keep her at bay and come out on top." Aizawa ends his speech. The fight was far from over. I happened to glance up and seen the concrete up above, my eyes widened. She's been keeping his focus on her while with each hit she's been touching the rocks to make them float. She released the rocks making them fall. I looked at Bakugo and Uraraka and seen her running towards him, he had his arm up, he created a huge blast sending the rocks away from him and sent Uraraka flying back. The blast moved my hair back, I closed my eyes and covered my face. Once the wind died down, I looked back towards the center of the arena and seen Uraraka on the ground, my hands clenched as she sat up. The smoke cleared showing Bakugo, who had smoke coming from his hand. I seen his arm twitching, meaning he almost broke himself with that one blast. Uraraka went to move but, she frozen and started to fall. She went past her limit, now her stamina is down. She couldn't move or pull another attack if she wanted too. She was still trying to move and get up. She stopped moving and Midnight stepped in to check on her. Uraraka was down, so Bakugo gets to move forward. 

       I ended up staying in my seat, waiting on word from Uraraka on how she was doing, I held my phone in my hand. Bakugo came up and took his seat next to me. Everybody was talking to him about him playing a good bad guy. Kaminari was talking saying that he couldn't help but go easy on Shiozaki.

"No, she beat you fair and square." I say to him. 

"She completely overpowered you, Kaminari." Tsu added after my statement. Bakugo sat down next to me with a grunt, his arm resting over the back of my chair as he leaned back. 

"I definitely won't call that girl 'frail.'" He said as he stared at the arena. I got a text from Uraraka, saying she was fine. I smiled at my phone before closing it. Kirishima and Tetsutetsu were back at it again with a arm wrestling match. Kirishima won. 

       The second round for the fights was soon to begin with, Todoroki versus Midoriya. Bakugo and I sat in our same spots, his arms were crossed in front of him as he leaned against the back of the chair, while I leaned forward, elbows resting on my knees clasped together in front of me. I reached up and pushed my hair back. The crowd was cheering excitedly for this round. The round begun, Todoroki started with an ice attack of course, Midoriya used his finger to blow the ice away. From the wind of the attack, it brought an icy chill with it. My hair blew back with the force, I covered my face with my hands. The wind had stopped as I opened my eyes I could see Midoriya's purple broken finger from where I sat. Each time Todoroki sent ice towards Midoriya he kept countering that with his Quirk. Kirishima came running in. The boys around me started talking about Bakugo's and Todoroki's Quirks. Midoriya smashed his four fingers on his hand. 

"Now what is he going to do?" I questioned as I watched, all four of his fingers were broken. Todoroki was now rushing towards Midoriya building up an ice spot to run on. Midoriya broke that ice, Todoroki came down going to punch him, Midoriya had dodged just in time. Todoroki landed the punch on the ground causing ice to grow up around his hand. The ice traveled from his hand to Midoriya's foot trapping him. Midoriya threw a punch at the ice successfully breaking it, but at the cost of one of his arms. With the power of the blast it sent Todoroki back, he kept building up ice so he didn't go out of the ring. My eyes glanced up and I seen Endeavor standing there looking mad. Todoroki sent another attack, Midoriya stopped the attack, and almost sent Todoroki out of the ring. I gasped, my eyes were wide, I thought for sure that would finish Midoriya. He had more than likely completely shattered his finger, this time. Midoriya pointed out that Todoroki was using half his strength, not even heating his right side with his left body. He's trying to make Todoroki realize that it isn't his fathers Quirk, it was his. Todoroki went running at Midoriya, but it was so much slower this time around, it had to be because of the frost, he isn't using his left side to melt it. Midoriya landed a solid punch on Todoroki with out breaking his arm but he did shatter the rest of his fingers. I noticed ice on Midoriya's broken arm. Todoroki sent ice his way, Midoriya dodged it, the ice is moving slower as well. Midoriya keeps using his fingers. 

"If he doesn't stop, there's only so much Recovery Girl can do to fix his fingers." I mumbled. Bakugo side glanced at me, as he sat leaned forward as I did. "This isn't good."  The fight kept going, dodging, punching, ice flying everywhere. Midoriya put his thumb in his mouth to stop and attack. Midoriya headed butted Todoroki in the stomach knocking him back as he seemed to be zoning out. Ice started covering Todoroki's right side, Midoriya landed another punch. There was a moment of stillness in the ring, before fire lit up the stage. It was very bright and bold. Fire lit up his left side. 

"Yes, Shoto!" I heard Endeavor's voice yell causing me to jump slightly, not expecting it. "Have you finally excepted your purpose? That's it. Very good. This is the dawn of a new era for us. With my blood in your veins, you'll surpass me. You will love up to the reason I created you!" I let out a growl at Endeavor, like he'd ever hear it anyway. There was a huge fight, Midnight and Cementoss where going to stop it. Cementoss was able to stop it, there was a huge explosion and bright light. The huge wind almost sent everyone flying, I gripped on to Bakugo, my hair flying everywhere, his arms were around me to help keep me grounded. The wind stopped and I stood up from my seat to look, smoke covered the area. Midoriya was out of the ring, he slumped to the ground. I looked at Todoroki, he had burned off half of his jacket and shirt. He won. Everyone in the stands cheered. 

         Midoriya was taken away. 

"Kohana? Are you coming to see Midoriya?" Uraraka asked as a group stood up. 

"I'll be along shortly." I say standing up, grabbing my water bottle. "I got something to do first." 

"Okay." Uraraka said unsure. I lightly patted Bakugo's back before walking away. I was filling up my water bottle, when I heard foot steps coming my way, I looked up and seen Todoroki looking at his left side arm. His clothes still burnt. He looked up at me and stopped in his tracks. 

"You got quite the Quirk, if you ask me." I say to him as I looked back at my water bottle. "But you just don't know how to control it." I heard him grunt a little. 

"I don't know...." He started saying. 

"Midoriya's right, ya know." I cut in, picking up my water bottle. "It is your Quirk, not HIS." I turned to face him. 

"I'm sorry, but who are you again?" He asked looking at me. I smiled lightly. 

"Kohana Kobayashi." I say. "You know my father, he's been around your family for a long time, until he passed away anyway." A look of shock came to his face, once he realized who I was. "Your father and my father used to be friends, isn't that something?" 

"I remember you being around when we were children. You were also hiding behind your father's leg almost the entire time." He said, I smiled lightly. 

"Yeah, ain't that something?" I laughed lightly. I took a drink out of my water. I looked down at the bottle. "Even though it was such a long time ago, I remember bits and pieces of it. I'm not really sure why we stopped coming over for all that time, but, it was obviously something my father didn't like." We soon started walking together. He had gotten a change of clothes. "No matter what your father says, you are allowed to follow your own path. You can choose what kind of hero you want to be, Todoroki. Your father doesn't get to make those decisions for you." He nodded his head at me. We started heading back to our seats, I took my seat next to Bakugo. He stared at me with a questioning look, I just shook my head at him, telling him not to worry about it. 

         The fights went on after the arena was fixed. Iida went against Shiozaki and one by simply pushing her out of the ring. I nodded my head slightly in an 'okay' way. Next is was my turn against Mina. 

"Sorry, Mina." I say as my vine wrapped around her ankles and drug her out of the ring. She just stared at me with a defeated look. I walked over to her and held out my hand and helped her up. She nodded her head at me. She understood why, I didn't want to hurt her. We walked out of the ring together, my arm around her shoulders. 

"Thank you for not beating me to a pulp." She said with a smile. 

"Of course, I couldn't ruin that beautiful face, not could I?" I say pinching her cheeks causing her to laugh and swat my hand away. I chuckled and we walked to our spots I took my seat next to Kaminari. Kirishima's and Bakugo's fight was coming up soon. Their fight was going pretty strong. Kirishima was just going for punches, causing Bakugo to dodge him. Bakugo finally got the chance to counter attack Kirishima, he hit him pretty hard to, Kirishima looked in pain. Bakugo created a huge explosion and kept hitting him, Kirishima had been keeping is Quirk activated the whole fight. Bakugo had knocked Kirishima out. My shoulders dropped slightly, that means next fight. I'll be going against Bakugo. I let out a breath. Kaminari looked my way. 

"This is going to be difficult." I say. I stared at my arms. I don't know how well my vines are going to stand up to his explosions. 

"Kohana?" I heard Midoriya's voice. My head snapped up. 

"Oh? You're up and walking that's a good sign." I say with a smile. 

"Yeah, could I talk to you for a second though?" He asked. 

"Yeah." I stood up and walked over into the hall way with him. "So what did you want to talk about?" 

"You're going up against Kacchan next, right?" He asked, his head kind of hung. 

"Yeah." I murmured. I looked down at my right arm. 

"How do you plan on doing that?" He asked looking up. 

"I guess, try and get a good hold on him, maybe try and get him out of the ring." I say. "I just... I don't know how well my vines are going to completely hold up against the explosions, I'm still working on trying to keep them alive under fire." I added quietly. "I'll be fine. I can do this." I looked up at him. "I'll be able to stand on my own for a while with him. I know I will." Midoriya nodded his head. We headed back to our seats. I leaned forward with my elbows resting on my knees. Ready to watch Todoroki and Iida's match.                                                                               

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 214 20
^^I don't own the picture on the cover, it belongs to Sierra Wedgeworth on pinterest^^ ((Before you read this!!! I'm rewriting the story and its new...
80.6K 1.9K 21
As we all know, Katsuki Bakugou is known to have a hot temper, is cocky, and likes to destroy things. Y/N, a kind, quiet, and cheerful girl. They bot...
150K 3.6K 22
After being kidnapped by villains, Y/n decided to move with your cousin to Japan and transfer to U.A. She's trying to have a fresh start, make some m...
53.2K 1.5K 15
Saeki Atsuhi's dream has always been to become a fearless hero who can save people with a smile. And at last, her dream is coming true! As she begins...