Fool For You » SuperFlash {1}...

By themiko2

There was a crime scene for a murder so CSI Barry Allen hurries there but of course being 10 minutes late. A... More

pilot
pilot; part two
durning the 9 months..
national city
her story
not giving up
weird man from space
mon el
Kara's Smile
Supergirl
Voltrax
stronger together
hellgrammite
family
fight or flight
thanksgiving
livewire
saving kara
partners
cheater?
clingy
lucy lane
red faced
annoying little things
staying?
human for a day
alex & mon
they need Supergirl
they need Supergirl Part 2
they need Supergirl part 3
they need Supergirl part 4
takeover
hacked
astra
dirk's office
kara is supergirl
flashbacks
blood
non
iris' secret
kara & adam
bizzaro
the breakup
he's moved on
for the girl
black mercy
j'onn as kara
getting kara back
barry saved kara
her family
the american way
master jailer
kidnapped
luzano
solitude
indigo
her plan
nuke on national city
falling
red kryptonite
bad supergirl
her darkest thoughts
manhunter
jeremiah danvers
project cadmus
when you're an alien
girl power
the finest
parker
silver banshee
jealous of the spider
the civilians
her confession
myriad
brainwashed
max helping?
going back
the fight between lovers
angels
heard everything
goodbye
the fight
his confession
𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔

reactron

2.8K 70 31
By themiko2

"It's been 24 hours since tech billionaire Maxwell Lord was abducted from his research facility by the Metropolis-based criminal known as Reactron. Authorities still will not speculate whether Mr. Lord is alive or dead."

Mon & Kara were watching the news as Iris was on the phone, finishing the last details of the party for Cat. "Why did she have to come back?", Iris mumbledu to herself before the person on the other line started to talk.

"Yes, yes, I'm still here.", Iris said. "Ms. Grant wants all the hostesses dressed as Supergirl. Yes, with the red, blue..the S.", Iris said glancing over at Kara, who clearly was blaming herself over what happened to be Maxwell. "Alright, thank you.", Iris said before hanging up and walking over to Kara & Mon. "This isn't on you.", Iris said. "I have to find this man. How am I supposed to do that?", Kara asked Iris and Mon gave Iris a look, like he knew something they didn't.

"Spit it out.", Iris told him, and Kara looked at him. "Okay, I may or may not have invited someone here to help.", Mon said. "Who?", Kara asked but then at the corner of her eye, she saw a man walking towards them, with a geeky smile, his green eyes lighting up and some of his hair falling down his face. She immediately turned and looked at him with an awkward smile.

"Barry!", Kara exclaimed. "Hey, Kara. Heard SG needs some help.", Barry said.

They all went into the secret room that they use for Supergirl things and Barry immediately got on the computer, typing away. "So Alex used the DEO satellite to scan the highway where SG fought Reactron to help me and I was able to isolate the nuclear signature of his weapons system. It's powered by Thorium 232 which can only be found in one place.", Barry said. "Bakerline Nuclear Power Station. I remember this.", Kara said before turning towards Barry who was giving her an odd look.

"I mean..I remember reading about this. Terrorists tried to start a full on meltdown five years ago but then Superman stopped them.", Kara said. "Yeah..he prevented the core from going into overload. Saved millions. But two workers got killed when it got flooded with radiation.", Barry said, still giving Kara a suspicious look, but she looked at the screen so she wouldn't have to put up with the looks.

"Ben & Alyssa Krull.", Iris suddenly said and Barry also gave her a look. "What?", Iris asked. "They were married.", Barry said, looking back at Kara. "Ben Krull is Reactron.", Kara suddenly said with a realization in her eyes. "Yeah..he somehow survived the exposure.", Barry said. "That's why he hates yo- Supergirl's cousin.", Mon said.

"He blames him for the death of his wife. Duh.", Iris said, smacking the side of her head and Barry gave them suspicious looks. "What? We both work with Supergirl. We know these things.", Iris said. "Sorry. You're just acting really weird.", Barry said. "Am not.", Iris said. "Are too. You all are.", Barry said and Kara eyed Iris.

Iris was in the middle of a meeting with Cat when Mon came running with Barry towards her, out of breath. "We found..Krull.", Mon said out of breath and Kara looked determined. "Tell Iris I'll be back.", Kara said before running off. Mon nodded and ran off to the office but Barry was confused. He started to run after her but they got cut off when Kara got in the elevator and the door started to close, leaving them staring at eachother. "Kara..What are you doing?", he asked. "I'm sorry.", she said as the door closed.

"Sorry to interrupt.", Mon said as he poked his head in, looking at Iris and Cat. "But..Iris..it's the florist..for the party.", Mon said. "Right. Uh. I should handle that.", Iris said before quickly running out of the office. "We found Krull.", Mon said. "What?!", Iris exclaimed. "And Kara ran off and Barry is confused on why and he's trying to run after her.", Mon said. "whAT?! This girl literally isn't good at keeping secrets.", Iris said as she quickly ran up to the elevators but Barry quickly got on one and the doors closed. "Damnit.", Iris mumbled.

-

Barry got to the bottom floor and went through a back exist to try and find where Kara went. "Kara!", Barry yelled. Then he heard something land behind him and he turned to find Supergirl. "..Barry..", Kara said softly. "SG, something is going on. Kara just ran off and she's been acting suspicious lately and confusing and I just wish she would tell me what's going on-", Barry rambled but Kara interrupted. "Kara ran off to call me in private. She's probably back inside no..", Kara started to say. "Okay. Thank you.", Barry said and Kara started to walk away to fly away but Barry stopped her. "SG, wait!", he exclaimed. She turned back around.

"Just get Mr. Lord out. Don't take on Krull.", Barry said with a worried look in his eyes. "Krull isn't a crazed alien. He's a human, who's been hurt enough. That's something my cousin never knew. And that's why I'm gonna talk to him, the way I would want someone to talk to me.", Kara said. "What if he doesn't want to talk? Hm?", Barry asked. "Then I'll punch him real hard until he falls. Always seems to work.", Kara said before flying away. "SG!", Barry yelled. "DAMNIT!", he yelled as he kicked something on the ground.

He ran to STAR Labs in seconds and annoyed Caitlin & Cisco with paper flying everywhere. "Hm. So now you decide to show up.", Caitlin said. "It's been like..a day..", Barry said. "Why are you here?", she asked. "I need my suit..", Barry said softly. "What?", Caitlin asked. "I need it and before you say no, it's urgent. Someone's life is in literal danger.", Barry said and Caitlin sighed annoyed. "It's on that stand.", she said. "Thank you, thank you!", Barry said before running towards it and running out with it on but Caitlin noticed a note taped on her desk. 'Call Superman. It's urgent.'

Cisco & Caitlin looked at eachother once they read it and exchanged looks. "Must be.", Cisco said before activating the Superman call.

Kara landed harshly at the location where Krull was and started to walk around. "I'm not here to fight you..I know who you are..I know why you hate my cousin..I know what you've lost, too.", Kara exclaimed before using her X-ray vision on a building. She saw someone was in there, sitting down, probably Lord. So she quickly flew into the building and found Maxwell Lord tied up in a chair.

"You look taller on TV.", he said, looking at her up and down. "Where is he?", Kara asked. "He forced me to repair his suit. I don't know where he is.", he said and then Kara untied him. Then she was blasted away with some sort of energy.

"Get out of here.", Kara told Lord but he hesitated. "Go!", she yelled and he ran as she stood up.

"Ben, I don't think your wife would want you hurting anyone.", Kara said. "Ben Krull is dead..Superman saw to that..Now he's gonna lose someone too.", Krull said before blasting energy on her again, shooting her through the building. She groaned as she hit the ground but she got up. As she did, Krull got closer to her and he shot her with energy again. She shouted in pain as she hit the ground again.

"And after die..", he said as he blasted her again, without stopping. "Your city dies too." It felt like the pain would never stop until it did when Kara saw a flash of yellow lightning and blurs of red & blue. She then saw someone in her face, trying to make her stay awake but she drifted off.

"SG!", Barry, in his suit, exclaimed as she drifted off. "No, come on, stay with me.", he continued to say. "Get her out of here!", Superman yelled. Barry then lifted her up in his arms and zoomed to Alex's apartment. He was able to find her apartment so he banged on the door with his foot as Kara was still in his arms. She wasn't answering and Barry was getting impatient so he banged with his foot again but accidentally knocked the door down. He just stared as the door fell to the floor. But he just quickly walked in and set Kara down on Alex's couch, who wasn't home, and crouched down so he could see her face properly.

"..damnit..", he softly said as he took the hood off his head. He put his hands in his face, muttering words. He looked back at her, his face wet from tears. He continued staring at her, not knowing what to do, but taking in every detail. The way her mouth was shaped, her jaw, her blonde hair, her fair skin. Everything seemed to be perfect about her and now she could be gone from Barry's life, right when things were starting to look up.

"What the hell?"

Barry looked over at the door and saw Alex standing in the door examining her missing door. "Alex.", Barry said softly. Alex looked at him and her eyes lit up.

"Allen..", she started to say. "..you're..that..blur thing..", She muttered and Barry nodded quickly. "A lot of things about you just became hella clear.", Alex said. "..Alex..", Barry said with his voice cracking. "I tried to get to her as fast as I could..I couldn't-", Barry rambled as Alex looked at Kara and walked over to her. "Hey. It's okay. She'll wake up...just go change so she doesn't know about you.", Alex said as she sat next to Kara. Barry ran out then came back in a few seconds in regular clothes. He sat down across from Kara and looked at her with an anxious look.

"She's gonna be okay, Mr. Allen.", Alex said and he nodded. "I should've been faster.", he said and Alex slightly frowned. "I should've."

a couple hours later, Kara gasped awake. Barry's eyes lit up in relief that she was okay. "Hey.", Alex said softly as Kara was looking around, confused, and a little traumatized. "Easy, easy, easy.", Alex said, trying to calm Kara down as she was breathing heavily. "How long was I out?", she asked.

"Just a few hours.", Barry said and she looked at him. "I..was fighting Krull..and my cousin..and-", Kara started to say before looking back at Barry. "The Blur. My cousin and the blur was there.", Kara said. "..yeah..", Barry said softly.

"You called him..didn't you? Both of them.", Kara said. "He helps me when I'm in trouble.", Barry said. "But you weren't in trouble.", Kara said.

"I couldn't just let you die.", Barry said, getting intense. "My cousin didn't have a âget out of jam free card when he first started. It feels like you don't believe in me.", Kara said. "Of course I do! I was the only one who did when everyone else thought you couldn't do this! I wouldn't be here if I didn't!", Barry exclaimed. "Maybe you shouldn't be here at all.", Kara said and both Alex & Barry were taken back. Then he got up and started to walk to the door.

"You know what? I'm sorry you're mad at me. But I'm not sorry you're still alive.", Barry said and then he left. Kara covered her face with her hands until she heard he was on the elevator then she stood up.

"He was just protecting you.", Alex said. "I know..I know.", Kara said.

Kara walked up to the event when she heard heels clicking really fast behind her so she turned around and saw Iris running behind her. "Iris?", Kara asked.

"Yeah, hi, I'm late. I organized the party and I'm late.", Iris said and Kara slightly chuckled. "I am too.", Kara said.

"Kara Danvers? Late? That's new.", Iris said. "Well..I kind of..got in a fight with Barry..", Kara said. "Oh.", Iris said. "..as Supergirl..", Kara said. "...oh..."

-

Iris & Kara walked in together and took a minute to take in the scenery. Then Kara got caught in the eyes of green ones. "..Iris, What is Barry doing here?", Kara asked. "..I might've invited him.. but that was before you got in a fight.", Iris said. "Well..he doesn't know I'm Supergirl. It won't be that awkward, right?", Kara said. "Right.", Iris said before she saw Cat staring at them. "I have to go, okay love you bye.", Iris said before she slightly started to walk towards Cat.

"You don't fool me. You're late. I noticed because there was no one hesitating to speak their mind and heels clicking extremely fast behind me.", Cat said. "I'm sorry.", Iris said slightly. "Where are the magazines?", Cat asked and Iris started to hesitate. "The paper ones? The ones that can be framed?", Cat said, trying to remind Iris.

"Right, the magazine.", Iris said as Mon walked up to them, interrupting the conversation. "Uh..the truth is, Iris is probably just a little foggy because she was up all night autographing the magazines with the author's name.", Mon said, with a charming smile. "Ah. It's as if I thought of it myself, Iria.", Cat said, giving Iris a slight smile then walking away. "Oh, my god. Mon..you just saved my life.", Iris said as Mon chuckled. "I owe you big time.", she said. "Well, you could, um, repay your debt right now and uh, dance with me?", Mon asked and Iris grinned to herself and grabbed his hand. "Sure.", she said.

-

Kara was standing behind a table, staring at Iris & Mon dance together, laughing and clearly flirting. "Ready, babe?", Mon asked. "No, wait. Oh my god!", Iris exclaimed, while laughing. "It's happening. This is happening-", Mon said while laughing but Kara's smile faded when she got tapped on the shoulder, turning her away from her friends dancing. She looked at who tapped her shoulder and she was slightly surprised.

"Hi, Kara.", Barry said. "..Barry..Hi.", Kara said slightly. "Dance with me?", he asked and she hesitantly took his hand.

"I don't like how we left things.", Barry said as they danced. "What?", Kara asked. "You running off at CatCo. It really..scared me.", Barry said slightly. "Oh. Um..I was just going to call Supergirl in private so it wouldn't cause a big scene..", Kara said. "Yeah..That's what she told me..like exactly what she said..", Barry said, in that suspicious tone again and Kara started to slightly freak out. "Uh, you talked to her?", Kara asked. "Yeah. I ran after you, so beyond terrified that you might've..I don't know..go after Rectron..", Barry said, slightly interlocking his fingers with Kara's and she let him.

"What? That's..that crazy.", Kara said hesitantly. "And I was scared to lose someone who always puts a smile on my face.", Barry said as he spun her around then pulled her close to him, inches away from Kara's lips. "Uh..I..I thought you felt that way about Supergirl. Not me.", Kara said suddenly. "I Uh..", Barry hesitantly said, realizing he cared deeply about both Kara & Supergirl.

"I do care about you, Kara..I care about both of you and I was just really scared you would get hurt.", Barry said and Kara smiled. "I really like that you care about me.", she said, smiling ear from ear. "And I heard about the fight between you and Supergirl and..I think you should care enough about her, to let her fly her own path..separate from Superman or The Blur. Trust she's going to save the day.", Kara said and Barry just smiled. "Kara, you are amazing. You know just what to say. You know, you and Supergirl are a lot alike.", Barry said. "I..I doubt that.", Kara hesitated. "No, really. You leap into the sky, headfirst into danger like her but with your reporting. And you don't seem scared of falling.", Barry said, staring into her blue eyes through her glasses. "Hmm. What's so bad about falling?", Kara asked. Then suddenly, Rectron fell through the glass roof and landed on his feet, pulling Kara & Barry away from their moment as the crowd started to scream.

"Where is Supergirl?", Rectron asked. "Kara, get somewhere safe.", Barry whispered. "But what about you?", Kara whispered. "Just go.", Barry said and Kara backed up and walked over to Iris & Mon. "Guys. I'm gonna slip into something more durable. Make sure Barry doesn't do anything stupid.", Kara whispered. "No promises.", Iris said before Kara ran off.

"Don't suppose my fixing your nuke suit earns me a hall pass?", Max asked but Reactron powered up his suit, aiming at him but then Supergirl came flying in, pushing him away from Max. "Twice in two days. I should put you on the payroll as a bodyguard.", Max said. "Get somewhere safe.", Kara said annoyed. "Good idea.", Max said before running off as Reactron got up and stood in front of her. "I am sorry for what happened to you. But you are going to jail.", Kara said, sternly. "I'm sure one day I will.", Reactron said he breathed heavily. "But you won't live to see it.", he continued to say as he powered up his suit and hit Kara. She backed up a little, overwhelmed and Barry looked at her, worry in his eyes. He hit her again but she used her cape to block the energy but it eventually slipped off her cape and hit a column. It started to fall and it was going to squash Iris. Kara quickly zoomed over and caught it before it did. Iris was on the ground, staring at the column before Mon rushed over and pulled her up, and she was holding onto his shirt as they walked away. Reactron was about to hit Kara again.

"Hey, Krull! Krull! Know who I am? Barry Allen. I'm the closest to Supergirl, who is closest to Superman. Wanna get to them, killing me would do that. Come one.", Barry said before running out of the event. Kara dropped the column when she heard someone talking to her through comms.

"Kara, we may have a way for you to stop Krull.", Winn said. "Krull's chest unit is powered by a Demon Core, a subcritical mass of plutonium.", Henshaw said. "If you can remove it from his suit, it should shut down his weaponry. But the core will melt down the very moment it's freed from its containment matrix.", Alex said. "There has to be some way to stop him without nuking the city.", Kara said. "You need to encase the core in lead before you rip it free.", Winn said.

Outside, Barry is running regularly to get away from Reactron, who was in the sky, shooting at him. Then, Kara flew at him, with her hand molded in lead, knocking them down to the ground. He went to punch her but she pushed him away. He quickly got up and kicked her with his suit powered up, sending her feet away from him. She hit a building then fell to the ground. She got up and he started walking towards her, energy shooting out of him but she blocked it with her non lead hand but once he was close enough, she used her lead hand to take out the main force of energy used to power the suit. He dropped to the ground and Kara was breathing heavily. Then Barry came running up behind her fast as she turned around and hugged her. She hugged back tightly.

"I'm sorry.", he said before breaking the hug. "You could have been killed.", Kara said. "No. I knew you'd save the day.", Barry said Kara slightly giggled. Then Barry widened his eyes.

"Kara!", he exclaimed. "..what?", Kara asked. "Kara, she's back at the event. I have to go-", Barry rambled. "Go. Go find her.", Kara said then Barry took off running regularly again as Kara zoomed back to the event.

"Kara!", Barry yelled as he ran into the building. Kara slightly ran out into the room where the event was, in her dress and hair up again and glasses on.

"I'm right here.", Kara said and Barry ran up to her, embracing her. "Let me take you home.", Barry said and she nodded.

-

"Another win for #teamSG!", Iris exclaimed back at the apartment with Kara, a couple hours later. "Yes, another win.", Kara said with a big smile. "So, what does the Girl of Steel do to celebrate after saving the day?", Iris asked. "Um. Movie night ?", Kara asked. "Or how about you go find a certain brother of mine with a penchant for sweatshirts over flannels who makes you smile more than anyone else?", Iris asked and Kara started grinning. "Yeah, that.", Iris said. "Fine. But we should definitely talk about you and Mon.", Kara said as she got up. "There's nothing to talk about.", Iris said as Kara left.

-

Barry & Mon were at the DEO, hanging around when Mon noticed Barry was being mopey. "Wanna know what might cheer you up?", Mon asked. "What?", Barry asked. "If you found a certain coworker of mine with a penchant for glasses and short skirts, who makes you grin more than anyone else.", Mon said and Barry smiled big. "That.", Mon said. "She has a boyfriend.", Barry said. "..so? You're both into each other. Just go for it.", Mon said and Barry hesitantly nodded before getting out of the DEO.

"Barry!"
"Kara!"

They both met up at CatCo and yelled their names at the same time as they quickly walked up to eachother. "I was thinking..maybe..", they both said at the same time. "Sorry.", they said. "You go first.", Barry said. "..Barry..there's been something about you that I just-", Kara started to say but then they heard an elevator door open, right in front of them. "Kara?", they both heard and they looked at who was in the elevator and Kara's eyes and jaw widened. "Adam?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.1K 53
Both Kara and Barry had lost a person that they love, Barry went to Kara's earth to clear his mind, will they fall in love while he stays on Kara's e...
86.3K 2.4K 85
After helping Supergirl defeat Non and Mydrid, Barry finds out a troubling secret back in Central City. There's meta humans running around causing tr...
1K 69 3
Once upon a time... There were two best friends... One from another planet and one from... Earth it seemed, they were happy, one told each other secr...
1.7K 179 7
𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 | ❝ I will always find you. ❞ Everyone can turn into something great, at least that's what Jordan St. John sincerely bel...