Collision

By luton1983

Jameels past collides with his future. What will he do? More

Introducing story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Woohoo
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 22

9 0 0
By luton1983

Jameel went into his room and destroyed everything. His parents rushed upstairs to stop him. "Jameel stop" shouted his mum. His dad tried to stop him, but his mum put up her hand. "Haven't you done enough?" she said. "I was just trying to do what was best for my son." "How? By separating him from his love?" "I was just trying to protect him. That girl is no good for Jameel." "In case you've forgotten, Jameel loves that girl. She is Jameels choice. Your his dad. Why ruin everything?"

Jameel suddenly noticed his dad. "Tell me everything. Or I swear to god, I'll move to out, and you'll never see me or hear from me again."  Jameels dad sighed. "I liked Aaliyah at first, but because our family is important and well known, we have certain standards to maintain. I could never allow you to be with someone from a middle class background, like Aaliyah was, no matter how much you loved each other. And Aaliyah did love you. She refused every bribe I offered her to leave you. So I grew desperate." "What did you do? Tell me," Jameel shouted. "I kidnapped her dad and said I was going to kill him, unless she wrote you a note saying she didn't love you and was using you, for your money." "The letter. I knew she didn't write it willingly. The things she wrote were never her. What happened next?" "I made them leave this town, and go somewhere else. Then I arranged for your marriage to Chammi." "Why?" "Chammis family are well known and important too. They move in our circles. Aaliyah could never do that." "Why dad? Why ruin my life?" "Aaliyah could never of coped with our way of life. I wasn't prepared to let someone lower class come in, and humiliate our family."

"So you ruined your sons life in the process and separated  me from the only girl I've ever loved."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 5.5K 15
What happens when a 39 year old man falls head over heels for a 26 year old girl who is a complete opposite to him? A man who doesn't know defeat...
3.8K 65 21
Coming from a rough past what will the new girl do when everyone finds out about her past? Will she have to leave Hi5 Studios and if she does what wi...
6K 492 8
Something new and different from the original story .. This will revolve around three couple Anuseena Veyorishma And Cheetosh With some more additio...
2.1K 98 26
Obsessed sequel!💋