Chapter 34

It was dinner time and Aaliyah was serving everyone. Everyone refused to be served by Aaliyah which made her really upset. She was about to leave, when Jameel held her hand.

"Listen up. I've told you this before, Aaliyah is now my wife and this house daughter in law. She deserves the same respect mum gets. If anyone has a problem with that, it's not my problem. Please feel free to leave the house and don't come back."

Aaliyah took her place besides Jameel as he started feeding her. Aaliyah blushed and said she could do it on her own, but Jameel was adamant. Aaliyah finished eating, then cleared the plates away. Jameels mum complimented her on her cooking, as Aaliyah beamed. Aaliyah went into her room, after washing everything. She found Jameel laying on the bed, waiting for her. "Aaliyah where have you been?" "Downstairs cleaning. Why?" "I was missing you. Spend a few minutes with your dear husband." "Jameel, I've got responsibilities now. I can't spend all my time with you." Jameel grabbed the pillow and stormed off. "Sorry for being so demanding." Aaliyah called out to him, to tell him she was joking, but he refused to listen. Aaliyah went to bed, alone and sad. She missed having Jameel to cuddle up to.

When Aaliyah went downstairs in the morning, Jameel had already left. Aaliyah was upset that she didn't get a chance to apologise before he left. Jameels mum noticed an upset Aaliyah and questioned her. Aaliyah told her everything.

"I was only joking Aunty. But he thought I was being serious. I've tried calling him to apologise, but he won't pick up. If I ring his office, they say he's busy."

"Oh dear, this is a right mess isn't it?"

"What do I do?"

"My son is hot tempered. Let him cool down for a bit. But one thing I do know is he loves you a lot. Just don't forget that."

"I know. I love him too."

Jameels mum tried to get her to eat. Aaliyah refused, because apparently Jameel hadn't eaten all day and Aaliyah felt like it was her fault. Finally, evening came and everyone returned home. Aaliyah served dinner. Before everyone started, Jameels mum got up to talk.

"Before everyone gets started, I want to say something. Jameel, your being a fool. Was that something to get annoyed with your wife about? Aaliyah hasn't eaten all day, because you haven't. Plus, on top of that, she's been helping me with the housework. Imagine how she's feeling. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and sort this out."

Aaliyah looked at Jameels mum, "aunty, there was no need for that. We could of sorted it out by ourselves."

"No Aaliyah, I had to. I don't want your marriage to be an unhappy, unloved one, like certain people's marriage."

Aaliyah excused herself and went to her room. Jameel followed. He went to Aaliyah and put his hands together and asked for forgiveness. Aaliyah lowered his hands and hugged him. Jameel held her tightly. Jameel slowly fed her and she fed him. Jameel passionately kissed her. Aaliyah feverishly replied. Jameel layed her on the bed, and began to explore her body. Aaliyah moaned with delight.