In the eyes of her beholder(B...

By S_Mmak

Tragedy brings two people from different backgrounds together . Gabriel is an Italian billionaire and Sierra... More

DISCLAIMERS
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
UPDATE
UPDATES
UPDATES & ANNOUNCEMENTS

Chapter 6

2.5K 134 3
By S_Mmak

Gabriel's POV

I'd never in a million years think I would get into an accident and loose my eye sight. Having to depend on someone else to help me do almost everything was crazy to me, I felt useless physically and emotionally. The toil of what Felicia did and this was just too much. Everything happened because of her, love wasn't just for me and I never think I'll be able to fall in love again. I'd be a loner for sure. I heard my phone go off. Searching on the bed for where my phone would be I quickly found it and try to pick it up. After successfully doing that I put it on my ear and i recognised the ringtone was from my doctor. Before the accident I had distinct ring tones for everybody on my contact list that was just the way i worked, I guess I did all that just for this moment. It was way easier for me like this.

"Hello, Dr. Grant Is there a problem?"

"No not at all Mr. Giovanni. I just called to make sure you were doing well."

"I could be better but it's no fuss."

"You just have to try and stay with this for 2 months. The appointment we have with doctor kapoor is in 2 months and you know his waiting list is quite long. We had to pay a huge sum of money to bring you up the list. But in 2 months you'd be able to get your sight back Gabriel we have prepared everything for your surgery."

I didn't know how to feel but for sure i was happy about the improvements towards the surgery. After the accident we inquired for surgery but they didn't have any free spaces opened at all; with a little push and a lot of money we finally got that space.

"Thank you so much Dr. Grant. I'll talk to you later." Just as I put the phone down on the bed I heard the door open and someone walk into my room. The only person that could walk into my room without any courtesy was Luca plus he had called earlier to say he was coming over.

"Luca?" He rushed over and jumped on the bed.

"Hey man, whatsup?"
"What do you think bro, I can't see and I'm so frustrated at the whole situation. But i was on the phone with Dr. Grant and he said my surgery has been fixed."

"That's good to hear man. You'll finally get your eyesight back and come back to work.
You know everyone is missing your arrogant presence " we both laughed and sighed at the same time. Luca and I had been bestfriends since diapers, both of our parents were friends and they decided to make us friends too. We went to college and university together. We were polar opposites though but you know what they say opposites attract. He is the more bold and in your face one, I'm more of a I like to stay in my comfort zone one and when we come together it just works. We got Into fights together and you know all the stuff guy friends do, we did all. Although he's more of a man whore than I am.

"So tell me about Sisi." Luca sudden said. What?? Who the hell is Sisi.

"Yeah, who is this Sisi you're talking about. "
"Like Sisi as in Sierra as In your 'personal maid'."

"Ohhh but why are you calling her  that though? And why the hell should she be in our conversation or even line of thought?" Laughing he replied with a " Well she said her friends called her Sisi and from this moment I consider her a friend. She's really cute you know. Too bad you can't see her. Well not bad for me cause she has everything a man wants ; the look, the body, the humour. We're basically a match made in heaven."

I scoffed at this humans reason of thinking. Sierra cute? as if, although I haven't seen her; his description of her and her personality didn't go hand in hand at all. She was a total blabbermouth and overall pain but it would just be for 2 months, I can totally survived that.

"I honestly thought you were serious with Amanda but seeing the way youre talking about someone else like you have known her for so long is telling me otherwise. What is wrong with you Luca you follow every single thing with a skirt on. It's totally not healthy at all man."

"That's your opinion I'm just trying to describe how she looked to you. You're the one taking it the wrong way."
"Ohh am I?" I gave him an are you serious look at the best angle I could.

"Why did you come here anyway?" I asked him.
"Well, this isn't the best time to say this but i just felt you should know that Jack and Felicia are getting married in a month." I couldn't believe my ears, Felicia was getting married to that fool so fast? This just means that their affair must have started way back. I felt disgusted, what kind of human being. At this point I didn't know the difference between her and a snake. She was repulsive.

                    *************

Sierra's POV

It was now 7pm, I basically slept through the whole afternoon. I was bored out of my mind, there was basically nothing to do in this big ass house. I guess all that glitters really isn't gold. I had to get Mr. Gabriel and myself down for dinner. I fixed my hair and popped a mint into my mouth in a bid to get the 'just got out of bed breath' out of my mouth. Waltzing to his room, I knocked on his door expecting his voice to come up from the other side telling me to come in but i got nothing. After knocking 2 more times with no response I decided to just pop my head into his room for a second and see what's up but when I looked into his room no one was there. I heard my stomach grumble and then not caring if he had dinner or not, I went to the dinning room. On arrival I saw him and Luca having dinner and i felt embarrassed immediately. How did the universe expect me to eat in front of these two gorgeous men sitting here at the same time; not that Mr. Gabriel would see me but im sure he could feel my animalistic way of taking down food. Planning on taking my dinner up to my room, I went quietly to where my plate was and tried taking it out of the room. Only to be stopped by Luca.

"Young lady where do you think you're going to?" Luca asked ever so gently.

"Im going to eat?" I asked back with a duh look written on my face.

"I can obviously see that, I'm asking where else apart from the dining room are you going to have your dinner. Sisi." He said with a smirk while raising a brow. Hold up why was he calling me Sisi, we had just talked for what?? 0.5 seconds and now he thinks we're friends?? Unbelievable.

"Not to be rude but i dont remember us becoming friends." I said while sitting gently across Mr. Gabriel, who by the way was eating normally like he couldn't hear what was going on around him. He hadn't even blinked once.

"You might not remember that but I do Sisi, remember when we laughed at each others jokes in the hall way; well I considered that as us bonding. Those were the days." He said looking up into the sky like he could see 'those so called days' floating around in the air. I was too hungry to even give him a reply so i shrugged my shoulders and dug in saying "suit yourself" under my breath.

Dinner was over, quietly, might I add and Luca had left immediately after dinner saying that he had stuff to tend too and he would be back real soon; like I honestly cared. Note the sarcasm. This was the part of day i dreaded the most when Mr. Gabriel and I would be alone together at night and i would have to get his stuff ready for a bath. Thankfully Luca had taken him to his room for me so I didn't have to fuss today.

I walked into his room to see him staring intently at the wall, like he could see something on it. I wanted to ask if anything was wrong but i didn't want to pry before he would get ticked off again and shout. I quietly went into his closet and brought at clothes for him and also a fresh new underwear, set up everything in his bathroom and then walked over to the side of the bed where he was sitting on, on getting closer I could see his eyes were shut and his hands were clasped on his knees. I guess he felt me close and immediately his eyes went open in an instant and i couldn't stop staring at his eyes and he also looked directly into my eyes like he could see them and then i felt my heart skip a beat and on impulse a placed a palm on my chest. It's as though we were bought in a trance until he cleared his throat.

"Sierra what are you doing? I feel you leaning towards me you know. Because I can't see doesnt mean i don't feel things happening around me."

"I..i.i..i'm sorry Sir, I really don't know what's wrong with me today. It must be something in the air." I was beyond startled. I awkwardly picked him up from where he was sitting and took him into the bathroom. After doing our routine of showing him where everything was, I told him i was taking my leave and before going out of the door, I remembered I wanted to explore, so crossing my fingers and crossing my heart hoping not to die, I asked him if i could go around the house and sight see . And of course the arrogant man told me I could and i shouldn't touch or break anything. Can you imagine that; like I would just waltz into a room and push down a vase that I know was worth everything I Owned combined. And with a,

"Trust me Sir, I wouldn't do that." I turned on my heels and bid him goodnight.

Next chapter will be up soon. Xx💗
Should I do more of Gabriel's POV because its kinda hard writing from his point of view but if you guys like it then I'll continue.❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6M 303K 56
When Ava gets offered a job as a maid at the Chastain estate it almost seems to be too good to be true. The work is easy and fair, her coworkers seem...
139K 2.2K 10
Alora Downer was possibly one of the happiest girls alive. She had finally completed her fine arts degree, had an amazing boyfriend and was perfectly...
1.4K 19 10
After losing her mother, Lydia's father takes a big step just to pay off his debt putting Lydia's life at risk. But tables turn and Lydia is saved by...
983K 12.6K 13
Olivia is a shy, reserved, and lonely 24 years old lady who had fallen in love with a man that ended up marrying her twin sister Sophia, right before...