Let Me Heal Your Broken Heart

By DAVIDWILSON2021

its been a year since 21 year old Rachel Smith moved to Seoul, South Korea to be with her dear boyfriend Suga... More

Chapter One: My New Home
Chapter Two: Date Night
Chapter Three: Tension
Chapter Four: Big Argument
Chapter Five: Mine and Jungkook's Day
Chapter Six: Suga's Jealousy
Chapter Seven: Beach Day
Chapter Eight: Bad Night
Chapter Ten: Where Is Rachel?
Chapter Eleven: I've Been Found
Chapter Twelve: Suga's Private Vacation?
Chapter Thirteen: Garden Meeting
Chapter Fourteen: Suga Comes Back Drunk
Chapter Fifteen: The Boys Have To Hide Me
Chapter Sixteen: Suga Wants To Talk
Chapter Seventeen: We Worked It Out....For Now { WARNING DETAILED SMUT }
Chapter Eighteen: Count Down To The Dance
Chapter Nineteen: Suga Disappeared Again
Chapter Twenty: I Take A Long Walk
Chapter Twenty One: The Dance
Chapter Twenty Two: Me And Jungkook Disappear
The Final Chapter: The After Effects
Dedication Page
Meet The Author

Chapter Nine: I Disappear

10 1 0
By DAVIDWILSON2021

I heard talking in the background it was very faint but I could make out the voices...it sounded like Wonwoo and Vernon talking and it sounded like they where talking about me so I pretended to be asleep and listen in on the conversation, " Wonwoo you just found her walking the streets covered in blood?", so it was Wonwoo who found me I continued listening in on the conversation, " yea Vernon I was driving down the road coming back here and I saw her walking and it concerned me and the closer I got to her the more of her condition I saw her in", I heard Wonwoo clear his throat then Vernon spoke again.

" what do you think happened?", Wonwoo sighed and spoke " I don't know? but I have an idea based on what Jungkook has told me on what happened", What? Jungkook's been talking to Wonwoo about me? I heard Vernon talk, " Speaking of Jungkook have you called him yet? I'm sure as day that he's losing his mind right now because he cant find her....you know how concerned he gets and how overprotective Jungkook gets when it come's to Rachel dude", Jungkook is concerned about me?.....he gets overprotective of me?....I had no idea?....up until now it's always been V who has done that, I heard Wonwoo speak after a minute of silence.

" no I haven't called Jungkook and told him yet", I heard Vernon flip out, " WHAT?....YOU HAVENT CALLED YOUR COUSIN YET SAYING YOU FOUND RACHEL? ARE YOU CRAZY WONWOO? DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH OR SOMETHING? KOOKIE'S GOING TO KILL YOU", I tried to hold back my laughter as I heard Wonwoo hiss shhhhh, " will you be quiet Vernon your gonna wake the dead", Vernon huffed, " dude your cousin is going to fucking murder you if he finds out you found Rachel and didn't call him about it", I was about to sit up when Wonwoo spoke, " dude how do you know if she even wants to be found right now?...after her condition I found her in Vernon I'm pretty sure being found is the last thing on her mind right now dude?".

Before this argument got any worse I decide to open my eyes and sit up I've had enough arguments for the time, I sat up and looked around and acted like I was confused and I looked around immediately catching Wonwoo and Vernon's attention and Wonwoo walked over to me and spoke to me in a calming tone, " Hey there wonder woman relax your ok...your safe...when did you wake up?", oh if only you knew Wonwoo if only you knew I spoke with a little weakness in my tone, " I'm not sure?...how long was I asleep for?", Before Wonwoo could answer Vernon is the one who spoke up," about 3 weeks", I looked at Vernon with extreme fear, " THREE WEEKS?...IVE BEEN ASLEEP FOR THREE FUCKING WEEKS?", I was freaking out...I lost that much blood?.

Wonwoo stared daggers at Vernon and spoke with a growl to his tone, " nice one Vernon", Vernon shrugged his shoulders, " what she asked so I answered", Wonwoo was about to say something else but another familure voice was heard coming down the hall, " what is all the yelling for? I'm trying to focus here", I looked to the door and saw S.Coups walk in...I must be at Pledis Entertainment where Seventeen is signed at because Wonwoo, S.Coups, and Vernon are all apart of Seventeen so I must be in their dorm?, As I looked to the door S.Coups made eye contact with me and was taken aback when he spoke.

" oh shit...hey Rachel what are you doing here?", I was about the speak but Wonwoo spoke for me, " I found her walking the streets at night and she was covered in blood and looked as if she was gonna pass out so I pulled over and wrapped her in a blanket and as soon as I did she blacked out she's been out for three weeks", I saw a hint of anger in S.Coups eyes but he tried to cover it up with a smile as he spoke, " damn girl you been through the ringer haven't you?", S.Coups walked over to me and hopped on the bed beside me and put his arm over me, I always looked at S.Coups as an older brother he was one of the first one's next to Wonwoo who made me feel welcome when I first came to Seoul and I smiled and laid my head on S.Coups chest and sighed, " yea I guess I have?".

I kept my head on S.Coups chest and he rubbed my back and I could hear his heart beating extremely fast...I've heard this before...every time I'm close to Jungkook like this...his heart does it to...why do their hearts do this whenever I'm close to them?, Wonwoo cleared his throat a little bit angrily but looked directly at me when he spoke, " Rachel do you want us to call Jungkook or Suga to come pick you up?", When I heard Jungkook and Suga's name I darted up with tears pricking my eye's, " NO PLEASE NO", I realized what I said and looked at Wonwoo, Vernon, and S.Coups and I saw them looking at one another with anger, sadness, pity, and concern and I immediately felt my cheeks redden with embarrassment at my out burst...I need to change the subject and I need to change it fast.

" I mean...uhm t-there is no reason to call them and bother them I mean I'm not that Important that we need to pull them away from their work and all", I looked at their faces and I could tell that they where not buying my excuse and Wonwoo spoke, " Rachel you have been missing for three weeks straight don't you think Suga and Jungkook may be wondering where your at? and if your ok or not?", I was angry why is he not listening to me? I tried again to get it through to him, " No really Wonwoo we don't need to bother them they are very busy and they don't need me to pull them away from their work I'm fine really".

Wonwoo sighed and spoke, " Rachel I really think they would care less about their work when they hear that your found and ok", again he didn't hear me, " DAMN IT WONWOO I SAID NO OK NO MEANS FUCKING NO GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD ALREADY WILL YOU", I got up off the bed in a rage and walked past Wonwoo and Vernon out of the room and I walked to the piano room and walked in and slammed the door and I sat at the piano and gently stroke its keys....wow I guess me and Suga are the same after all....this is exactly what Suga does when he's pissed off when he's not taking out on me...he storms out of the room and goes to the piano room and plays piano.

I sigh and begin pressing the keys and playing the female version of Dear No One...Kookie played this song for me one time...he almost sang it to me to until Suga walked in on us and started screaming...ever since then I've always listened to the song and played it, I began playing the song on the piano and started to sing along to it as tears streamed down my eyes.

I was walking in the halls when I came across the piano room and I heard someone playing music and singing along...the voice sounded so familure and beautiful...I know its not Wonwoo or Vernon playing and singing because their in the other room fighting with each other along with S.Coups....so who is in here playing piano and singing?, I stand on my toes and look in through the piano room window and I see a girl with blonde hair sitting at the piano playing it and singing, I quietly open up the door to the piano room and walk in silently and close the door quietly and I stand their and stare at the beautiful girl singing, as soon as I go to step closer she finishes and looks at me...I couldn't believe my eyes....the beautiful blonde girl playing piano and singing was...Rachel...my heart started beating so fast.

I finished playing the song and a few more tears fell...Jungkook for some reason immediately came to mind....and I missed him so much...I don't know why in the world Jungkook came to my mind while I was doing something that Suga did?,...Jungkook is not my boyfriend either so why do I think about him so much? and why do I miss him so much?...when I should be thinking about and missing...Suga, I sigh In defeat and look to the door only to see Woozi with a shocked look on his face and I smile, " Woozi....hey...was I bothering you with my music?", Woozi shook his head as if to get something off his mind and he walked towards me with a smile and sat beside me at the piano and spoke.

" Nah you weren't bothering me in fact your piano skills and singing is very beautiful", I smiled and blushed a little, " thanks Woozi...I use to play piano and sing all the time with Jungkook and"..... I stopped....Why couldn't I say Suga's name?....did he hurt me that bad to where I couldn't even say his name?, I zoned out and forgot that Woozi was sitting right beside me, Just when my thoughts where about to become dark Woozi had shaken me back to reality and I looked at him, " I'm sorry...did you say something?", Woozi's eyes filled with concern as he spoke to me again, " yea I asked you if you where ok?".

I nervously laughed and answered him, " yea I'm fine...just tired is all and stressed", I looked at all the bandages and stiches and my change of clothes...Instead of wearing my swim suit top and denim shorts I Had on Wonwoo's favorite T-Shirt, and the sweat Pants that Jungkook left here when I first met Wonwoo, and then S.Coups Thrasher hoodie was tied around my waist...Wonwoo must have cleaned and treated all of my Wounds and then had one of the girls here change me out of my torn and bloody clothes, as if sensing the tension Woozi spoke to me again trying to change the subject no Doubt.

" Hey Rachel...do you know why Wonwoo is fighting with Vernon and S.Coups for?", Woozi Looked at me and I looked back at him...minus well tell him...he's gonna learn about it eventually anyway...I sighed, " probably because Wonwoo found me roaming the streets at night covered in blood and wounds half dead and he brought me back here where I've been asleep for three weeks straight and now that I woke up he was trying to get me to go home by calling Jungkook or S-S-Suga to pick me up and I flipped out on him and told him no", why did I just stutter when I said Suga's name?....I zoned out again but once again Woozi's words brought me back to reality and I looked at him, " sorry again...what did you say?".

Woozi let out a little laugh, " wow Rachel you really are out of it today...I said you know their only doing it because they care about you...you know that right?", I sighed and looked at Woozi, " I know they care about me and all Woozi but...it's just that....", I sighed in frustration...what is so wrong with me today?....why cant I get my words out?....Damn It, Woozi spoke to me again, " It's Just what?", I smiled weakly at Woozi, " It's just that...I don't want to go back Woozi....I don't want to go back to that nightmare just yet....", Woozi immediately spoke, " Then don't go back yet", I looked at Woozi and he had tears in his eye's as he kept speaking his voice cracking, " stay here then Rachel....Just for right now stay here....with me...please".

I gasped....I couldn't believe it....Woozi is in front of me in tears and he's asking me to stay with him....I was shocked but happy at the same time...I hate it when Woozi cries just as much as I hate seeing V and Kookie cry...I smiled at Woozi and spoke, " ok Woozi...ill stay here with you...just for a little while longer", Woozi smiled and I laid my head on his shoulder and he swiftly turned around and wrapped his arms around me and held me close as he kissed me on my head...again I heard the familure racing of a heart beat drumming from another man close to me....what is going on?...Woozi softly whispered In my ear, " Thank you".

When I was finished arguing with Vernon and S.Coups I had walked off to try and find Rachel to apologize to her for pushing it when calling Suga or Jungkook to come get her....out of all people I should have known this, I reached the piano room I knew that's where she would be...she always turned to music when she was angry or upset, as I reached the piano room I looked in the window and I saw her speaking to Woozi...what in the hell is he doing with her?...I should be there with her not him...I cracked the door open a little to listen In on their conversation.

As soon as I cracked the door open a smidge I heard Woozi blurt out with tears in his eye's, " then don't go back yet", I saw Rachel look at Woozi and gasp as he continued, " stay here then Rachel.....just for right now stay here....with me....please", My blood began to boil....damn him...who does he think he is moving in on her?.....I SHOULD BE THE ONE BEGGING HER TO STAY....NOT HIM, I listen in more on the conversation then Rachel responds, " ok Woozi...ill stay here with you....just for a little while longer", WHAT? I was about to barge in and start yelling until I look into the window and see Rachel lay her head on Woozi's shoulder only to see him turn around and pull Rachel closer to him and hug her with so much passion it made me sick.

I then watched how Woozi kissed Rachel softly on her head and then whisper something into her ear that made her smile and laugh,....DAMN HIM.....I SHOULD BE THE ONE HOLDING RACHEL LIKE THAT NOT HIM...I SHOULD BE THE ONE RACHEL SAYS SHE WILL STAY WITH....NOT HIM, I punch the wall and storm off to my room and slam my door shut.

END OF CHAPTER NINE

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER TEN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363 66 32
It's a sequel of my previous ebook, THE REVENGE FROM THE HEARTTHROB. Readers: Don't sequels sucks?? Me: It do!! But sometimes it doesn't we always w...
6K 867 51
24-year-old Lee Munhee's life was ordinary. The constant comparison between her and her brother, Lee Sungho made by their parents, had become a daily...
32.8K 1.7K 50
One, little two, little three, little droplets of blood on the floor and every scar on her wrist and thighs counts the nights that she cried and trie...
2.8K 94 37
"What did I do wrong?" Hyunjin asked desperately. "If you hurt my friend's feelings, you hurt mine!" You storm away. Although you didn't know what wa...