My Destiny & My Everything

By MithchooDreams

The Journey of Arnav and Khushi introduces a totally new concept. Khushi Gupta, a mother of Diya, a 4-month-o... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
PART 1 ~ Introduction
PART 2 ~ Khushi Elope, Arshi Meet
PART 3 ~ Arnav and Diya bonding
PART 4 ~ Khushi Tells About Herself
PART 5 ~ Arshi @ Airport
PART 6 ~ Khushi in RM
PART 7 ~ Raizadas Introduced to Khushi
PART 8 ~ Vistors to Khushi Room
PART 9 ~ Morning chat
PART 10 ~ Little Women
PART 11 ~ Angry Raizadas
PART 12 ~ Anguish Khushi
PART 13 ~ Arnav take care of Khushi
PART 14 ~ Diya Born
PART 15 ~ Friendship Day
PART 16 ~ Arish late-night stroll
PART 17 ~ Architect cum Designer
PART 19 ~ Caring Arine
PART 20 ~ Kulfi
PART 21 ~ Photo Shoot
PART 22 ~ Party
PART 23 ~ Birthday Bash
PART 24 ~ Khushi in AR
PART 25 ~ Khushi Missing
PART 26 ~ Diya Birthday
PART 27 ~ Cute Partner
PART 28 ~ Guest
PART 29 ~ Meow's Arguments
PART 30 ~ My Mom's Jewels
PART 31 ~ Dhruv
PART 32 ~ C.S & Nani Birthday
PART 33 ~ Emotionless Khushi
PART 34 ~ Khushi the Saviour
PART 35 ~ Joining AR
PART 36 ~ Lavanya's Ploy
Author Note 🙏🙏🙏

PART 18 ~ Raksha Bandhan & Ganesh Chaturthi

5.9K 303 41
By MithchooDreams

RAKSHA BANDHAN

Raizada's mansion is decorated like a bride's... Workers are running here and there... ladies are in the puja room making everything ready for puja... Khushi, Roshini, Aarav, and Diya were sitting in the hall...

After some time raizadas brothers, Aman, Shyam, and Mama came down in their traditional outfits... Khushi stares at Arnav as he looks damn handsome and sexy in his traditional outfit...😍😍😍

Arnav too stares at her and thought she is looking like an angel... The black color complements her milky skin tone and with open hair, she is looking just like MY ANGEL... but seeing her lost in him he smirks at her...😎😎😎 ( Khushi dress)

Khushi sees his smirks and immediately turns her face away from him and started to play with Diya to divert her thoughts from Arnav... Arnav went near Khushi and took Diya and settle beside her...

Arnav: What are my baby and Mumma doing without Papa???... Diya touches and kisses Arnav's face telling Paa...

Nk: Khush you are looking beautiful... Aarav and Arnav immediately glare at him...😡😡 seeing this everyone chuckle at them...😋😋

After some time Nani called everyone to Mandir (puja room) and started the puja after that everyone settles in the hall... Roshini and Anjali came with the Puja thal and Rakhi...

Anjali and Roshini first did her puja to Arnav and tied Rakhi to him after that Aman, Akash, and NK... They enjoy their sibling's time to their heart's content...

Khushi feels happy and sad at the same time... happy to see their brothers and sisters bonding... sad because she thinks about her brothers... she thought maybe next year I will tie Rakhi to her brothers but thinking about Ravi a silent tear came out of eyes and fell on Diya's cheek...

Diya seeing sees her mother crying started to cry loudly...😭😭😭 Khushi came out of her thoughts immediately... seeing Khushi's tears Shyam knows she is thinking about her brother... so he took the puja thal and forward it before Khushi...

Khushi was startled seeing Shyam...

Shyam: You think of me as your brother right... so you can tie rakhi to me...

Khushi becomes happy and tears came from her eyes before she wipes another hand wipes her tears she looked at Aman sitting on his knees before her...

Aman: Don't forget me ammu I already became your brother when I and Ravi became friends...

Arnav picks Diya from her and settles near Aarav... Khushi did aarthi to Shyam and tied Rakhi to him... Shyam went to his room immediately... Khushi did the same to Aman... Aman went near arnav who was on the sofa... Arnav takes a gift box from his side and gives it to Aman to gift Khushi... Akash and NK came to Khushi to show their hands to tie Rakhi... Khushi did aarthi and tied Rakhi to them... Shyam gives a gift to her... everyone gives their surprised look to him...

Shyam: I brought this gift for my sister long back and kept it with me... Now I have a sister so it's yours...

Khushi side hugged him " Thanks Anna" Everyone smiled at their new bond.

Roshini: So Jiju and Aman Bhai give a gift to her... so what about Akash Bhai and Nk Bhai.

Akash: Khush tell me what you want I will gift it

Nk: Me too

Roshini: Wow Babe nice opportunity.

Khushi: Ok I will ask you later.

Arnav smiled to see her happy face... Aarav poke his finger in his arms... Arnav raised his eyebrow: What do you want now?

Aarav: Mamu why didn't you tie Rakhi by My GF

WHAT THE shout loudly...😤😤😤everyone looks at them Anjali asked what happened Chotte...

Arnav: Nothing Di and glare at Aarav silently tell him " I will ask Khushi to tie Rakhi in your hand"😠😠😠

Aarav: NO SHE IS MY GF😨😨😨 she will not tie Rakhi to me

Hearing this everyone laughs out loud because they now know what makes Arnav and Aarav shout like this...

Khushi went to her room and opened the gifts... Shyam was given her gold bracelet... Aman gifted her an Earring and a photo album... an album of Ravi, Arnav, and Aman's photos taken in their college days... Khushi went to the terrace with her phone and sent a voice mail to some people and shut it down immediately... After that Khushi silently stares at the blank sky...

Arnav was waiting for Khushi in the poolside and came inside her room to check on her whether she sleeps or not as she didn't come to the poolside till now... he went to her room through the poolside door and saw Diya was sleeping in the cot not seeing Khushi there he frowns... and he went to poolside to take his phone to call her and saw terrace light is on... he immediately went to the terrace to check whether Khushi is there or not... When he went to the terrace the light near the door is only switched on the whole terrace is bathed in the moonlight...

Khushi was standing near the edge and headphones on her ear were listening to some songs to divert her mind and heart... but the stubborn mind and heart were not listening to her thoughts she felt very vulnerable and just want to break everything... suddenly she felt very calm inside her as she knew her partner is near her... she tried to hide his tears eyes from him

He silently went toward her and touched her shoulder as her back faced towards her and called her in his low husky voice...

Khushi turns and hugged him tightly shocking him... she does not want to show his vulnerable state to him... Arnav tries to break a hug to see her face but she didn't allow him to break the hug and said in a low voice " Please Partner" hearing her broken voice Arnav immediately hugged her tightly...

After some time an embarrassed Khushi came out of the hug...

Arnav: You remembered Ravi??? Khushi nods her head cutely... " Come let's get inside it's freaking cold here damn it"...

he asked her to sleep now as it was very late and she is very emotionally tired... The next day morning avoid the topic of understanding her he didn't bring up that topic again...

.

.

GANESH CHATURTHI

Everyone was sitting in the hall drinking the morning beverage except Khushi, Anjali, Nani...

Nk: Yaar where are Khush, Di, and Nani???

Mami who was sitting with Diya and Aarav: Maji, Anjali bitiya, and Khushi bitiya went to the temple they will be here soon...

After some time Anjali and Nani came inside... seeing this Arnav immediately asked " Di where is Khushi"

Anjali turns to see Khushi coming near the door " Khushi where are you??? I thought you are coming behind me"

Khushi came inside and sees Anjali's worried face " Sorry Di I was watching birds outside"

Anjali smiles at her turn to Arnav and saw who was in another world looking at his Khushi... she smirks and signals Nani...

Nani giggles looking at Arnav loudly calling him... arnav look at Nani and Di who was smiling at him he immediately understands he caught... he silently went to the hall taking Diya to settle beside Aarav and started his admiring session as Khushi wearing a white silk saree with a red border she was looking like an angel as usual... while Khushi blushed slightly and went inside puja room before she caught...

After some time Khushi came inside the hall where everyone was sitting suddenly Roshini shouted " WOW Babe looking." before she completes Nk and Akash finished her sentence...

NK: Breath-taking

Akash: Beautifully

Arnav and Aarav were busy giving a glare to Roshini, Nk, and Akash.

Khushi smiles at them " Thank you for the compliment guys"... she settles beside Arnav and takes Diya from him and rubs her nose with Diya's cute little nose " What is my baby doing"

Diya gives a noisy kiss on Khushi's lips "maa maa" and jumps in her lap happily...

Shyam: Anji when do you go to the temple???

Anjali: Around 4.30 Shyam Ji so only I didn't wake you... Did you see your sister put on the bracelet you gifted... 

Shyam smiles looking at her hand: It looks nice on you

Khushi: Thanks Anna... it perfectly suits me.

Arnav: Not only that Di. She also put Aman's gift.

NK: Aman's gift?

Khushi: Amy gift me this jhumka on Raksha Bandhan... I loved it, Amy

Aman: I know you will like it

Anjali: How Aman?

Aman: Ravi Di. Because of him, we know a lot of things about Ammu. One of the things is that Ammu loves to wear Jhumka and Antique jewelry. Khushi smiles hearing him

NK, Akash: Cheater AMAN

Aman: WHAT

Akash: If you had told me that you were going to buy it, I would have come too.

Aman: How do I know you are going to tie rakhi from her?

NK: Even then

Aman: Your brother knows

Arnav: You showed me after you bought it. Don't drag me into this.

Nani: Fight later now Chalo breakfast time and we have to prepare a lot of things for the Puja...

After that everyone went to have their breakfast and the ladies went to the kitchen... Diya was having her gala time with her Paa...

Ladies make the puja room decoratively and prepare everything for the puja... everyone went to the pooja room and is mesmerized by the beauty...

Mamaji: Aree vaa this is looking like divine... who did this...

Roshini: Me and Babe mamaji

Mamaji: Hmmm nice beta...

Aman: Wow so many dishes...

Nk: Hey what is this...

Anjali: This is modak lord Ganesh's favorite...

Aman: and this all...

Khushi: Modak, Puran Poli, Sabudana Vada, Banana Sheera, Satori, Coconut Rice, Sabudana Thalipeeth, Poori Bhaji, Rava Laddu, Srikhand and these also lord Ganesh's favorite food...

Nani in a scolding tone " Foodies bachoo... after prayer you can have it... now, pray to god..."

Everyone smiles upon hearing Nani's threat... after that Nani starts the puja... all are praying to lord Ganesh when suddenly Khushi giggles... Arnav who was standing beside Khushi sees this mouthed " What happen"

Khushi: Look your Daughter... 

Arnav was having Diya in his arms look at her face and saw she was looking at something kneeing and curiously...

Arnav saw Khushi and raised an eyebrow... Khushi mouthed " Laddu"... Arnav chuckles seeing Diya eyeing the laddu...

Diya touched his Paa's face and show the laddu... seeing her cutely demand Arnav take a step to take Prasad's plate... before he moved forward Khushi hold his hand and signal NO... Diya sees his maa was not allowing his paa she touched his face " Paa" and jumped in his arms...

Arnav was scared and tightened his hold around her... seeing this Khushi came near Diya and sternly called " DIYA"... Diya silently laid his head in his Paa's chest sadly...

After finishing prayer Nani put tilak to everyone and disturb Prasad... when Diya see Nani coming near with the laddu plate... she tries to catch the plate... seeing this Arshi burst in laugh everyone looks at them with the confused face but seeing Diya attempted to get laddu they smile at Diya...

Arnav fed laddu to Diya who happily had from his Paa... Khushi smiles seeing them...

.

.

PRECAP

" WHAT THE HELL IS THIS MISS. GUPTA DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WAS WORRIED... DO YOU THINK IS FUNNY TO PLAY A PRANK LIKE THIS"

" SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP MR. RAIZADA... DO YOU THINK I WILL PLAY A PRANK LIKE THIS... DON'T YOU HAVE COMMON SENSE... WITHOUT KNOWING ANYTHING DON'T SHOUT AT ME"

Hey, guys, this is my first story and my English is not good so please ignore the errors I want all of your support to continue this story.😊😊😊

I am eagerly waiting for your valuable comments, support, and Votes...😍😍

please give your comments😍😍😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5.2K 22
She is poor - He hates poor She loves him - He doesn't know she exists She serves him - He doubts her She lives for him - He leaves her Can her Love...
56.5K 2K 6
A story of a mother . Based on arshi and ipkknd continuations. Peep into know more
45.4K 2.9K 17
Arshi One shots and short stories will be uploaded here... hope you like it. All the pictures are collected from internet. None of the pictures belon...
553K 21K 33
Single mother khushi with her two babies and happening life but who knew what's reality , she is one shattered soul behind that beautiful smile . Arn...