Descendant Of The Stars: RWBY...

Da Super761

Adoption helps give a child a new home But these homes aren't always idealic However some make it out of thes... Altro

Nothing Changed
Meeting The First
To Prove Himself
Another Experience
People's limits
Strange Relative
First Real Trial
Coming To Terms
Going Forward
Being Shown up
Standing Up
Moving Forward
A Better Dorm
Trying Harder
Moving Up
A New Year
Joyful Reunion
Watching Over Them
Challenge To Truly Prove
Angered, and Reunited
Betrayed The Trusting
The New Mission
The First Battle
A Continued Struggle
Questioned Morals
A Heated Start
A Dark Presence
Falling Early
Worsening Circumstances
A Way To Finish Things
Heading Off
Nearing The End
Y/N vs Salem (Finale)

A Fearsome Revelation

6.1K 134 99
Da Super761

(12.4k, christ! That went up quicker then i thought)

3rd person pov

Roman: You got them? Neo, you're amazing!

She simply placed the arrow and stone mask down in front of herself, a light and prideful smile on her face before recalling her stand, her mask disappearing to show her smile.

Roman: Now then, we just need to figure out how to actually use this

?: Actually, i'll be taking that off your hands

They both turned to see Cinder walking out from the shadows, coming towards them as Neo gripped her umbrella handle tightly. The more talkative of the two looked at her, raising an eyebrow.

From behind her Emerald and Mercury stepped out, confident smirks on their faces as Neo grabbed both the arrow and the stone mask, Cinder glancing to her before flames surrounded her left eye

Roman: Look, i don't know who you or your goons are, but i suggest you leave

Cinder: No, i don't think we will. Our boss wants that mask, and the arrow

Roman: You're the one who made this hard on yourself

He pulled out a trigger as rain continued to fall, pushing the button the roof exploded causing rubble and rain to come down. Neo called out her stand, the mask appearing again before she began approaching the three.

The half maiden glanced to Mercury, nodding which made him dash forward and try to kick to mute girl. She zipped around him, blending with the rain before slashing his back with her umbrella blade.

His aura allowed him to take no damage but he grunted in pain, quickly spinning around with a leg stuck out. Neo hopped over his leg, landing behind Mercury as his leg was slashed by the frozen droplets.

Emerald aimed at the mute girl and fired, however the bullets were suddenly stopped in the air when hitting the frozen rain, deflecting it into the ground but Mercury went to grab Neo.

She phased through his arms, with the rain, reaulting in Mercury's arms being pierced with the frozen mist from the rain, it forming a razor sharp blade which made him grunt in pain.

The half maiden raised an eyebrow before raising her arm, a fireball blasting from it and swiftly passing through the rain droplets. Neo raised her umbrella to block it, skidding back from the force.

Due to the force the Stone Mask flew out from her pocket, Emerald quickly ran forward to grab to before Roman jumped in and tried hitting the theif with his cane which she managed to block.

Pulling his cane back he dodged a slash from her, deflecting another before aiming the tip of his cane at Emerald making her eyes widen. With Neo she sidestepped an attack from Mercury as the rain began to let up.

Before she could recall her stand to bring back her aura Mercury smashed the heel of his foot against her face which made her stumble back. Spitting out blood her mask disappeared and her aura returned.

A gunshot went off, Emerald flying into the fall as Roman quickly grabbed the Stone Mask, putting it on his face although he unknowingly also touched the blood Neo spat out with the same hand making it get on the mask.

Spines shot out the sides of the mask, stabbing into Roman's head which made a bright light emimate from him. They all turned to see it, Neo's eyes widening in shock before his body fell to the floor.

Cinder: Is that all it is, a mask that kills people? How disappointing...

Neo slowly made her way over to Roman, her hands shaking before she paused as he got up inhumanly. Staring at him in disbelief he quickly dashed forward and jammed his fingers into the half maiden's neck.

The mask fell off to show that his eyes were now red and his skin was sunken, his canines now fangs. Roman began to drink Cinder's blood through his fingers, a smirk on his face as he began to look young.

Roman: I'm so thirsty, but... no, i won't take all of your blood. You will work for me, if not-

Emerald shot at Roman, his back jolting before he pulled his fingers out Cinder's neck making her fall to her knees as she panted. Turning he looked to the thief as it seemed the bullets she fired did nothing.

His skin was now youthful, looking as if he was only 21. Emerald's hands shook but she fired again, Roman catching the bullet before he smirked. Flicking it back at her it broke her aura from the force.

She held her wound, stumbling back before falling on her knees as blood leaked from her shoulder. Slowly Roman looked to Neo who was frozen in shock, simply smiling at her before turning to Cinder.

Roman: This mask, it made me like this... Well then, new plan. You work for me now, tell me what your boss wanted with it, or i'll finish the job

Cinder: I-I don't know, but it must've been because of what it could do

Roman: I can understand, i mean just look at me! Just comply, and we'll be business partners for a long time

Timeskip

Y/N: You can teach it to me too? Not to be rude, but you look a bit too old to be a teacher

Looking to the spectral man he saw Joesph Joestar, one of his ancestors. Said man chuckled lightly, adjusting his hat as he looked relatively healthy and well built for his age.

Joesph: I was taught by the best, her name was Lisa Lisa, and she was harsh. But i can teach your more then Jonathan was able to

Y/N: Really? Well, he taught me the basics so... i guess it wouldn't hurt to learn more

Joesph: That's the spirit, plus i teach you about how to control your own stand

This made the teen look to him in surprise as Hermit Purple appeared around Joesph's right hand with a spark of Hamon. Looking down to his own hands Y/N took a moment before turning his gaze back up, nodding.

Before he could say anything else Coco walked into the room so Joesph disappeared, Y/N trying to look relaxed although he was excited for what he could be taught.

Coco: Quick favour, i need you to help fetch something from the store room

Y/N: Oh, uh, sure

Standing up he followed her out their dorm, going through the halls as she wore a hidden smirk. Y/N wondered what she wanted that required two people but didn't try and think about it too much.

*Flashback start*

Coco: Wanna help me fix Y/N's and Velvet's problems?

Yatsuhashi: Sure

Coco: Sweet

*Flashback end*

Instead he looked to one of his hands as he made Hamon crackle around it. The idea of being able to have mastery, or a greater understanding, of Hamon sounded both great yet exhausting.

They reached the store room, Coco stepping inside so Y/N followed. It was dark so he searched for a light as Coco secretly stepped out while Yatsuhashi and Velvet walked through the halls.

Coco quickly pushed her inside before closing the door behind them, locking it as the two turned towards the door in surprise while their leader leaned against the door while a smirk and Yatsuhashi walked away

Coco: Until you two sort out your problems, i'm not opening this door

Y/N: "You two?" Wait, Velvet's in here?

Velvet:... Y-Yeah

Y/N went over to the door as a small bit of light came from under it, trying to force it open however it wouldn't budge. Coco left, thinking they'd sort it out as the teen could hear Velvet whimper slightly.

Y/N: Coco, open this-! W-Wait, what's wrong?

Velvet: It's the d-dark, i hate it...

They began searching around for a light switch but didn't find anything, Velvet shook in fear before Y/N thought up of something and focused his breathing for a moment.

Hamon crackled around his hands, creating a light which the Faunas flocked towards. Using it Y/N managed to find a string which he pulled, the dim light hanging from the ceiling turning on.

His Hamon faded, seeing there were a few spare things for beds like duvets and pillows so the two grabbed them and placed them on the floor, Y/N going over to the door and mumbling something to himself.

As Velvet sat down neat the centre of the room, Y/N's hand turned to string as his eyes glowed with a blue gleam. The string snuck under the door and to the door handle but he was unable to turn it.

Y/N: Damnit...

He sighed softly, his eyes going back to normal before he sat down on his duvet. Velvet brought her knees but to her chest as the teen leaned against the wall, thinking of a way to get out.

Velvet: ...I'm sorry

Y/N: Sorry? What are you sorry for?

Velvet: For getting us into this mess

Y/N: No, it's fine. They tricked both of us after all

Velvet: Th-That's not what i ment

He glanced to her, confused, as the dim light shined above Velvet causing it to light up parts of her while others were shaded by the dark. She wrapped her arms around her knees and didn't look up.

Velvet: I took Dio's words for the truth... i didn't want to believe them, b-but thinking you hated me, i couldn't bare it

She hung her head but flinched a few moments later, looking up she saw that Y/N had got up and sat beside her before placing his hand on her shoulder, offering the faunas a smile.

Y/N: Listen to me, Velvet. No matter what, i will never hate you, and you'll always be my fri-

Before he could say anything else Velvet suddenly kissed him! Her cheeks were red, Y/N's eyes widened in shock for a moment although he didn't pull away, instead letting it linger as he leaned into it.

(Lemme know what you think)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

907K 8.9K 40
(Y/N) got adopted as a kid by the Xiao Long Rose family, only to be met with nothing but abuse, neglect and slave-like treatment. But what would happ...
6.7K 126 10
Y/N the hedgehog used to live in a different world after one day he was forced from it and had to live in Remnant. While he did quickly made home the...
23.3K 388 20
DISCONTINUTED Some cute stories :) There will be some several parters, or some one offs :) (no smut except for the occasional suggestive thing ;) ) ...
Love Da Rustic

Narrativa generale

1.6K 16 16
Two men adopt two kids who have lived in a broken down orphanage for most their lives only for them to get beat up on their first day of school after...