Roses and Flames *Bakugo Kats...

由 myerssam2017

*Bakugo Katsuki x OC* *Mature content: Blood, gore, fighting, mature language* *I do not own anything beside... 更多

Character
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
🎅Christmas Special *Part One*🎅
🎅Christmas Special *Part 2*🎅
🎅Christmas Special *Part 3*🎅
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note
Side Chapter: Carnival/Beach Day Pt. 1
Side Chapter: Anniversary Pt. 1
Side Chapter: Carnival/Beach Day Pt. 2
Side Chapter: Nightmares Pt. 1
🎃Halloween Pt. 1🎃
A/N

Chapter 12

2.2K 68 14
由 myerssam2017

         I found Bakugo after I left, he didn't say anything to me as we walked side by side. Kaminari and Mineta tried to get me to be a cheerleader. 

"Ain't no way she's doing that." Bakugo stated as soon as they asked me. 

"But Mr. Aizawa said so." Mineta said. 

"I would have already knew about this if so. He tells me if anything like this is actually happening. So don't even try it, you perverts." I say to them crossing my arms. They stared at me. "You think I'm stupid or something?" They quickly shook their heads before running off. Soon enough we were in the arena. I seen the girls from our class dressed in cheer leading uniforms. We were doing a 1-on-1 battle, and we were drawing to see who we are up against. Oijro, and another boy who came in 3rd place were withdrawing because they couldn't even remember anything, the only one who didn't withdraw was the guy with the purple hair, Shinso, I believe his name is. So they moved the guy with silver hair, Tetsutetsu and a girl with vines for hair Shiozaki up to fight in the battle. I was going up against Momo. I looked over at her, she nodded her head at me. We can make this a fair fight.

"May the best girl win, yeah?" I asked her. 

"Of course." She said, she fist bumped me with a smile. I sat in the stands as people did the side games, I drank lots and lots of water as I waited. Kirishima came up to me. 

"Wow, you're really putting back water." He chuckling slightly. 

"I have too." I say with a smile. "Gotta keep myself hydrated. Using my Quirk this much can be dangerous for me." He nodded in understanding. We walked into the building, so I could get more water. I looked down the hall and seen Endeavor. I stared at him as he did the same with me as we walked past, he had beef with my father for a while. He must have recognized who I was from my Quirk. 

"You're a Kobayashi aren't you?" He asked as he stopped in front of me blocking my path. I looked at Kirishima who didn't know what to do. 

"Just go on, I'll meet up with you later." I say to him, he nodded. I watched him leave before I turned to talk to the pro hero. "Yeah?" I say walking past him to fill up my water bottle. 

"Where's you daddy at? I thought I'd see him around and his wife?" He asked. I froze, how did he not know my parents died years ago.

"How do you not know?" I asked looking at him my face stone cold. He stared at me with a questioning look. "They died when I was four. A random attack they weren't prepared for. I watched them die, how do you not know?" I questioned walking towards him. "Oh that's right, you were to busy forcing Todoroki to train instead of being a normal child." I snapped at him. "I don't care to know what happened between you and my father,  my father was a good man, but you, you are something else." I moved past him, he grabbed my arm in a almost bone crushing grip. 

"You listen here, I had no hard feelings against your father, never had." He said his grip tightening. "But I will not have some little girl disrespecting me."

"Oh, please. Tell me exactly what you are going to do to me? I would love to know, because I can tell you this, my Uncle Aizawa won't be to happy about you hurting his niece, I sure as hell can't control him, and he sure as hell can't control me. So if I were you I'd watch what you are saying. Or you might have some angry pro heroes on your ass in a second." I hissed prying my arm away from him. "Just because your son refuses to use his fire side doesn't mean he isn't going to be a great hero, but forcing him to is just going to make him rebel harder. Todoroki is a good guy. He is going to be a good hero, and making him go after All Might, might just be your down fall." I added before walking away from him.

        Soon the battles begun, I sat next to Bakugo waiting patiently, for my turn to go. It was Shinso and Midoriya going first. I leaned forward watching quietly, my elbows resting on my knees, Midoriya went to run after him, he stopped and stood there, there was a blank look on his face, eyes held nothing in them. 

"What is he doing?" I asked quietly as I watched. Kaminari sat on the other side of me. He turned around and started walking to the edge of the arena. 

"Midoriya! Snap out of it!" I yelled trying to snap him out of it. Shinso, he has some kind of Quirk that makes people full under a spell like trance. But how does he do it? My jaw clenched as he got close to the line, he stopped right before stepping over the line. A huge wind happened coming from Midoriya, I blocked my face with my arms. 

"Good, good." I cheered slightly, I heard Bakugo growl slightly as me cheering Midoriya on. Shinso was trying to get Midoriya to talk, but he wouldn't answer. Midoriya was pushing Shinso out of the ring, Shinso landed a punch on Midoriya but that didn't faze him at all, he just kept pushing him. Shinso, pushed Midoriya's arm off of him and was trying to push Midoriya out of the ring, Midoriya used on of the moves I did on Bakugo, pushed his arm up grabbing the collar of his shirt and flinging him over his head with the motion of him being pushed. Midoriya slammed Shinso out of bounds. I stood there mouth open, in shock. Everyone cheered for him. I clapped as they bowed to each other, or Midoriya had bowed to him, Shinso turned and walked away they talked to each other for a second. I looked over at Momo who sat watching quietly Next was Todoroki's match with Sero. President Mic sent them off and Sero jumped right on it, using his Quirk he tried to get a hold of Todoroki. Which he did but Todoroki didn't so anything to stop it. With a simple turn of Todoroki's foot he sent ice towards Sero, which got to Sero in a heart beat, freezing him, it caused the arena to rumble. I was pushed back in my chair, as ice sat right in front of my face, my heart pounded. It was so close.He has such a powerful quirk, Todoroki melted Sero out of the ice he created. 

       They finally got rid of all the ice from Todoroki, next we Kaminari with the girl with a quirk similar to mine, but her vines grew out of her hair. That was done in an instant, she blocked Kaminari's attack and trapped him. I sighed.

"Guess he was right. That match really was over in just two seconds. I wonder if his real Quirk is the ability to tell the future." A blonde haired guy said over the wall at our class, I looked over at him and rolled my eyes. "Hey! Wasn't Class 1-A supposed to be so much better than us?" He started laughing at us. 

"Who is that guy?" I asked looking at Bakugo.

"Don't worry about it." He huffed side glancing me. I suddenly heard Midoriya mumbling. I heard Bakugo growl. 

"Calm down." I muttered to him. Next was Iida and Hatsume's turn. Iida had one what I was assuming is one of Hatsume's gadgets. "Oh this is going to be good." I muttered leaning forwards. She was using Iida as a example for her gadgets. "Oh dear." I mumbled, Midoriya looked back at me with a shocked face. "To be honest, I wouldn't put it past her to do something like this." I say him. She basically turned this into a commercial. After 10 minutes she was done. Next was Mina's match against Aoyama.  Next was my match so I had to head out. I ran into Momo. 

"May the best girl win?" She asked holding out a fist. 

"May the best girl win." I repeated fist bumping her with a smile. Soon enough it was our time to go out. We both walked on to the stage. I stretched out my arms rubbing them getting them warmed up for the fight a head as I looked at Momo. 

"The flower of Class 1-A! With the quirk to make anything grow! She can attack and defend at anytime, we have Kohana Kobayashi! Versus! The great creator! She was admitted because of recommendations and I think we can see why. Also from Class 1-A Momo Yaoyorozu!" President Mic stated, as we stared at each other, my vine began crawling up my legs and attacking to my back, my jacket already being ruined from them, they rest on my shoulders ready to be used. If I just continue to attack, maybe she won't have time to create anything and I can just push her out of bounds without hurting her. "Sixth match, begin!" Mic yelled. So I started to attack, lashing out my arms, to hit her. She formed a shield as expected, I just kept hitting her, with strong blows not allowing her to attack. I hit her to hard at one point almost knocking her to the ground, but I kept going. She was soon standing against my attacks trying to create a weapon, I can't let her do that. 

"I'm sorry Momo." I mumbled she stopped to look at me. I let out a yell and slammed my hands on the ground making vines come up from the ground in a wave like motion, successfully lifting her up from the ground and making her move with the motion of the wave, she let out a yell as she went for a ride. It got her just to the line and dropped her making her stand out of bounds. She didn't seem to notice, but when I stopped my attack she was ready to fight. 

"Yaoyorozu! You're out!" Midnight said. My vines crept back up my arms and rested on my shoulders. "This match goes to Kohana!" The crowd cheered. I bowed to Momo as she stared at me, with a sad look. 

"I'm sorry Momo. But I had to." I say to her as I stood up straight. My head was held high as I walked off the platform. But as soon as I got inside I hung my head. I hate that I had to do that to her, but I have to get as far ahead as I could. I looked back at her, she seemed really upset. I sighed quietly and continued my walk up to the section my class was in, everyone turned towards me as I walked over and took my original seat. I took a deep breath and let it out. Next up was Tetsutetsu and Kirishima's match. Momo walked in before it began. 

"Momo." I say quietly she paused and looked at me with a sad face. "You did really good today. Although it doesn't seem like you did, you did great." I watched as her sad face turned up into a small smile, with a nod of her head. In thanks she went and sat with Jiro and Mina. I turned to watch Kirishima's fight, their quirks were so similar. Each punch they through did nothing to each other. I stood up and walked over to exit to go get more water. I brushed my hair over my shoulder as I filled up my water bottle. I heard someone grunt slightly, I turned my head and seen Bakugo. 

"Hey, didn't see you there." I say quietly. 

"Good job on your match." He said simply leaning against the wall. I sighed quietly picking up my water bottle after it was finished filling up. 

"If you ask me, it wasn't a really fair match." I mumbled, staring at the water. "Her Quirk is powerful, but it takes up so much time to build stuff. I took advantage of that." 

"Well, what if it was a villain?" He asked his red eyes turning towards me. "If you let them be able to use their Quirk, you'd have an even harder time, don't you think?" 

"Well, yeah. But this is just a festival. I didn't even use my full power on her, because of the reason of her not being able to protect herself." I say turning fully towards him, I took a drink out of my bottle. 

"You have to soft of a heart." He muttered at me, eyeing me slightly as I drank. 

"It's not about me having a soft heart Bakugo. It's about not wanting to hurt someone." I say looking at him. "But, I do have a soft heart. That's not a bad thing." He stood to his full height and walked over to me. He leaned forward pressing a kiss to my forehead. Before walking away. A blush covered my face, as I watched him walk away. I looked down at the floor for a second, before a small smile made it's way to my lips. I headed back to the arena and sat in my usual spot with the bottle in my hands. Next was Bakugo's and Uraraka's fight. I leaned forward in my seat my knees resting on my elbows wondering how this match is going to end up.      

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

112K 3.1K 41
" Would you look at that. You're falling for me." I glance into his red hues as he looked away bashfully, not meeting my gaze. He was completely ou...
104 2 14
This is the story of a girl who is at her limit with life and ready to give up, but is pulled back into a world of color and sound when she finds a b...
150K 3.6K 22
After being kidnapped by villains, Y/n decided to move with your cousin to Japan and transfer to U.A. She's trying to have a fresh start, make some m...
37.3K 1.5K 26
As UA's sports festival begins, it's now time for Saeki Atsuhi to face off against her classmates and show everyone that she can win. But as Bakugo a...