Kingdom Hearts One Shot Book...

Galing kay overlord_of_disaster

(Cover by @Luna-Komaeda) So...I'm gonna try this again... ANYWAY, you guys can request one shots and I'll try... Higit pa

Rules/Request Page!
AkuRoku: Sunset on the Beach
SoRiku: Paopu Fruit (Semi-Kingdom Hearts III Spoilers!) (Requested)
SoRoku: The Sleepover (Requested) (AU)
SoKai: Promise (Kingdom Hearts I/Kingdom Hearts II Ending Spoilers!)
SoKai: Don't Go
SoRiku: Storm (Requested) (AU)
SoRiku: Sick
RokuShi: What's a Day Off?
DemSai: Annoyance
Wayfinder Trio/Slight!Terraqua: Disney Town Passes
RokuNami: Drawing
Rion: Decisions (Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Spoilers!)
SoRoku: Dreams (Kingdom Hearts II Spoilers!)
SoNami: Choice (Alternative ending to Chain of Memories!)
RokuShi: Questions
AkuSai: Cold (Part I)
AkuSai: Date (Cold Part II) (Requested)
SoKai/Slight!SoRiku: Memories (SOME GAMES SPOILERS!)
SoRiku: Mine (Yandere)
SoRiku: Lanterns
RokuShi: Cute
SoRiku: Loneliness and Rage
SoKai/Slight!SoRiku: A good time? (AU)
A Good Time?: SoKai ending
A Good Time?: SoRiku Ending
SoRiku Announcement! (A/N)
RokuNami: Art Club
Terraqua: Leave me alone (AU)
Destiny Islands Trio: Race
SorXi: Longing (Requested)
SoRoku: The Better Half (AU)
FINALLY DID THIS UGH
Sora, Donald, and Goofy: Wandering in Circles (During KH1)
SoKai: Darkness to Light (KH1 spoilers!)

Destiny Islands Trio: Denial (Kingdom Hearts III Spoilers!)

133 3 6
Galing kay overlord_of_disaster

(A/N: This takes place right after the ending. This is a "What if Sora actually died?" kinda thing.)

Kairi was still sitting on the paopu tree when Riku came to check on her a few hours later.

The sun had gone down an hour ago, inviting the stars and moon for a turn in the sky.

"Sora..."

Riku sat down next to her. "Kairi, let's go. The mayor is worried about you."

"No. I'm waiting for Sora."

Riku sighed. He figured she still hadn't come to terms with what had happened earlier that day. Sora abusing the power of waking, saving Kairi, then vanishing. She probably figured he just left for a while and that he'd come back in the morning.

"Kairi, he's gone." He didn't even try to sugarcoat it.

"No he's not. Sora's right here." She pointed at her heart.

Riku facepalmed. "It's like trying to explain something to a 5 year old..."

"Besides, he'll be back-"

"HE'S DEAD, OKAY? WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!" He was a bit surprised by his outburst. "I guess Sora's death affected me, too..."

Kairi stared at him, then started crying. She hugged Riku tight.

Riku was a bit surprised by that, and a little embarrassed. But he still hugged her back. "It's all right..."

She pulled away and looked up at him. "B-But he's over there..." She pointed a few feet away from them.

Riku turned around to look, and there he was.

Sora stared at them with an expression that Riku couldn't name. It was a very rare thing to see on Sora's face.

"Sora?"

Then he saw what is was.

Sora was looking at them with disappointment.

"I'm-We're-" Riku tried to make something come out. Tried to apologize to him.

But Sora vanished into thin air.

(A/N: I had no idea what to call this one shot...It went through like 10 names before I settled with denial. I hope you (somehow) enjoyed this, and have a great day!)

Written: September 23rd, 2019

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.7K 47 12
Y/N's just a normal girl. Living a good life in Radiant Garden. Until one day she's walking home and she spots some of her friends in trouble. They'r...
2.6K 73 14
SO I wanted to create a journey of a reader x character! You are a 14 year old child(in the beginning) and you go on multiple journeys and of course...
132 24 20
HELLO! This story takes place in an alternative universe after the events of KingdomHearts (Kinda like BBS but further) This is my first story so ple...
37.2K 1.1K 103
I will not be taking any more request because this oneshot is finished! my second atsushi oneshots This is basically atsushi oneshots, so of course i...