Unexpected | BTS Hybrids x re...

By itsNVxoxo

Yeah... I'm pretty lonely. I was done studying lone long ago, and now I have a good job that I like that pays... More

1-Cute Expensive Dolls
2-Don't Touch My Food
3-Did You. Just Break. My Phone.
4- This... This Is... Wow.
5- Oh, Shit
6-Who Is That?
7- Just Take The Friggin Pill!
8-Please, Don't Hump On My Pillow.
9-Told You So
10-Makin' Mah Way Downtown, Drivin' FAST
11-Food Is Always Good
12- figuring it out
13-I Seriously Have No Title For This
14- This is insane
15- Lay OFF Of My Boobs
16- Oh Damn
17-AMeRiCa EGgSpLAiN
18- I Refuse To Admit That's Awkward
19- Will You Marry Me?
20- There's A Difference Between A Foodie And A Fat Ass
21- My Browser History Is Non Of Your Concern.
22- Because You Listened To Me.
23- Anything For Master.
24- And The Lucky Hybrid Is...
25- Ice Skating
26- The Library
27- Once Apon A Time
28- Rainbow
29- Walmart It Is
30- Anywhere
31- Kai's About To Get Some
32- He's Getting Gayer
โš ๏ธ34- Yoongi's Feathers
โฆโš ๏ธโฉ35-Jin's Feast
โš ๏ธ36-Namjoon's Laptop
โš ๏ธ37- Hobi's Wings
โš ๏ธ38- Threesome Is Needed
โš ๏ธ39- Jimin's Whole Day
40- Cool Store Back At It To Fuck Your Life Over Again
41- Wait-!
42- The Loved Ones Of a Bear
43- There's Still Hope
44- Study Buddy
45- We Won't Ever Forget Bob
46- The Bunny Is Okay
Part 47- Seven Grown Ass Men In The Kitchen And a Fucking Human Squirrel.
Part 48- A Hero
part 50- The Lead
51- The End
the next story: Yeonbin

33- Boi You Better Calm Yourself

20.2K 584 287
By itsNVxoxo

Days have went past quickly. Cuddles, kisses, and lots of affection were given by my hybrids, and at some point the amount decreased to the point of nothing. I knew that something was wrong.

The boys became quieter. They just shared looks with eachother whenever I was in the room. No matter how much I tried to start a conversation, it seemed as if they felt uncomfortable talking to me.

"Jimin, would you come with me for a second?" I sat next to Jimin on the couch. Jimin scooted away from me into the hold of Yoongi and buried his face in Yoongi's chest, hiding himself from me.

I frowned and looked at Jin and Namjoon. I caught them both glancing at me, and quickly averting their eyes to the floor.

"Jungkookie?" I squeaked out, feeling the lump in my throat threating to choke me at any minute now. Jungkook quickly stood up from his seat and ran out of the room. Taehyung just got in the room, looking at Jungkook running away with a confused stare. That was until his eyes landed on me. He froze in his place.

I stood up and raised my hand a little to stop him from running away from me, but as I did it he took a step back and followed Jungkook. My lower lip quivered as a single tear rolled its way down my cheek and onto the ground.

Defeated, I walked to the back garden, seeing Hoseok sitting there by himself.

"Hoseokie... Can we talk?" I whispered sadly and pulled the sleeve of his shirt. He involuntary stood up and walked with me to another room, rubbing his arms uncomfortably as I closed the door behind me and locked it.

"What do you want?" He asked almost coldly.

"Why do you seven suddenly hate me?" I asked as my voice broke, "If you want to leave me and go to someone else, that's fine. If you want to find someone better, that's also fine. If you want to never see my face ever again, that's completely fine! But you have to tell me so I could help you! So all of us won't be hurting like this!"

I took a step towards him and he took a step back, noticing my frustrated and hurt tears that ran down my cheeks as I sobbed.

"You have to tell me," I said as his back hit the wall. He was about to scoot to the side, but I hurried and grabbed his shoulders, "what did I do?"

He stayed quiet, still, and avoided eye contact at any cost. His eyes were set on the wall behind me and his breath was uneven and rapid.

"Don't be afraid of me, I'm your Master, remember?" I cried, feeling as if I'm losing my sanity. I caressed his cheek with my palm gently and he flinched at my touch, beginning to shiver.

"Please remember..." I sobbed, attaching our foreheads together as I shut my eyes closed, not wanting to see his cold face looking at me with such hatred and fear.

For a second, we just stayed there. Breathing each other's scents, trying to calm ourselves down.

"Master..." Hoseok growled before switching our position, slamming my back to the wall, pinning me there by my waist. He growled and leaned in slowly as he growled even louder.

He bit my lower lip harshly as if he was saying he hated me. He pressured my waist to the point of hurting me and forced his tongue into my mouth. He bit my tongue, making me whine in pain. I tried to push him away, making him whimper in sadness and pulling me closer to him, not letting me breath.

He finally let go of my lips, only to find himself kissing my neck harshly, biting down on my skin, almost making it feel as if he wanted to bruise me to the point I bleed.

"Stop!" I cried in pain, trying to push him away. He slowed down his biting, but still bit hard. He closed his mouth and set his closed lips on my neck, begining to cry silently there.

"H-Hoseok?" I mumbled. His shoulders started to shake as he kept on crying. He opened his mouth a little, licking my bruises gently and apologetically. He wrapped his arms around my form and leaned on the top of me.

"M-Master...." He cried, "we want to mate with you so bad... But you don't want us. Our whole purpose is to be your mates and to give you love, but our nature completely took over, and we all fell in love with you."

"Hobi..." I sighed and hugged him back.

"It got to the point where we can't touch you or even look at you without having huge difficulties controlling our urges," Hoseok sobbed louder, "but we won't be able to hold it for long, Master. We can't..."

Kind of smut but I don't know oops

He pinned me by my waist again using his own as he spoke, a little softer than before. He lifted my legs and held my knees at each of his sides and started grinding his heat on mine.

"Mmm... Master~..." He groaned and grinded harder,making it harder for me to make out a thought, "I can't hold it back anymore... I have to mate with you, no matter the consequences, and I have to mate with you right now."

"N-No- nghh~!" I moaned softly, a little scared. This is not how I wanted things to go. I wasn't ready, and this sure as hell wasn't the right way to make me want it.

"You say no, but you want it." Hoseok said, confused. He held his hand up and pinched my nipples through my shirt, making me throw my head back, but also very scared. He took off my pants and even though I tried to stop him, he was too strong for me to over power. Without breaking a sweat, he took off his pants and underwear, going back to grinding as if his life depended on it.

"H-Hobi.... Stop p-please!" I started to cry again. He made a sharp and hard movement with his hips, causing me to moan between my sobs.

"No..." Hosoek groaned uncertainty. He had the strongest urge to mate with me, but couldn't make up his mind between the love, lust and instincts.

Oops smut ended haha

"Hoseok!" I hit his chest a few times as hard as I could, causing him to come back to his senses, freezing in his place and setting his forehead on my shoulder in defeat.

He started to sob, making me go soft for him again. I'm not used to see my sunshine crying. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug.

"What are we going to do about it?" I said softly. I felt his tears making my shirt wet as he kept on crying. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him.

"I don't know...." He cried, "It's either you let us mate with you, or we take it from you by force... Taehyung and Jungkook have been mating so much lately because of that. They're trying to make their instincts calm down, but no matter how much they mate... They can't complete it without getting one of them pregnant... B-But it's only because they're both males!" He hurried to reassure me, "We won't have the need to get you gregnant, I promise!... Well, not yet."

"I understand... I love you, but I think I will need some time before I will... Mate... With one of you." I broke the hug and put on my pants.

"I get it, but you don't have much time." He warned me, "I suggest you start with Yoongi hyung... He is the most impatient. All he does is to talk about you, your perfect body, and what he wants to do to you. All. The. Fricking. Time."

"Alright, Hobi. Thank you." I was about to kiss his forehead, but he stopped me.

"If you do that, I will no longer be able to hold myself back from mating with you." He said darkly.

"A-Alright." I said and opened the door of the room, getting out. Hoseok walked up behind me.

"I think you should look in the purple box for stuff that could help you." He suggested.

"That's a nice idea... Hey, can you... Um..." I looked to the ground, "tell your brothers about the talk we've had just a minute ago? Tell them I will be ready for Yoongi tomorrow." I said uncertainty.

"Woah. Tomorrow?" He looked surprised, "Are you sure? You only have about ten hours until tomorrow morning."

"Yes. I am sure." I said uncertainty again. He saw I had a tough time of making the decision on my own and smiled at me.

"Don't worrie, Master. I will tell them." And with that he ran out of the room.

Alright. Now the purple box is in my room under the bed.

I walked into my room and pulled the box, putting it on the bed. I opened it and saw a kit that had a penguin print on it. I opened it and saw a few bottles with different powders in them. Each bottle had it's lable.

"Feather growth... For balance issues... Mating powder. The fuck is a mating powder?" I muttered under my breath as I searched for some instructions. I found a paper inside that had all I needed to know about each bottle.
I searched for the mating powder, and when I found it, I realised there was not much information about it.

___________________________________________

Mating Powder:

Consumption:
-eating (action made by the hybrid) only one spoon at a time.

Takes 1 minute to become active in the hybrid's body

Effects:
-makes the mating more pleasurable for all who participate in the mating process.
-makes the animalistic side of the hybrid take over until the end of the mating.
-having less need to mate in the future.

Side effects:
-after the mating, the hybrid which consumed the powder will be possessive of those they were mating with for at least two hours, not a second more.

Warnings:
-uhhh... It's better if we don't.

-seriously

-and don't forget using protection.

___________________________________________

The note had only one warning that alarmed me, and it was the first one. I almost had regrets about my decision, but I couldn't take it back now. Yoongi must be waiting for me.

I took a special pill from the drawer. That way, I wouldn't get pregnant!! Yay!....

What have I gotten myself into...?

The next morning I woke up, feeling... Better than I thought I would?

I ran down the stairs and made breakfast to everyone, taking some food onto my plate before going back up to my room.

But as I walked up the stairs, looking at my food in loneliness, I heard someone call my name.

"M-Master?" I lifted my gaze to see Namjoon with a book in his hands. His hair was wild and he had comfortable pajamas on.

He seemed scared.

Why was he scared?

Was it... Was it me...?

The thought made me frown and mutter out 'good morning' before going up into my room once again. I could feel his gaze on me and his heart breaking at the sight of me, being this unhappy.

I got back in my room and forced myself to eat even though seeing Namjoon like that killed my appetite. I knew I needed the energy for later. I had set the bed nicely, knowing it wouldn't stay like this for long.

I thought I should call Yoongi and I was just about to, then there was heard a knock on the door. The door opened to reveal my sad penguin.

"Master." He breathed while having a hopeful and desperate look in his eyes.

"M-master." He said again, a little happier to see me.

___________________________________________

😉⚠️Want smuts?⚠️😉

I NEED HELP WITH THE SMUTS AGAIN

I'M REALLY DESPERATE

⚠️I WILL GIVE CREDIT TO ANYONE WHO SENDS HELP⚠️

😭Okay last thing:😭
there won't be any update until someone could help me writing a smut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 38.6K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
3.4K 267 28
Dear Diary, Have you ever felt like the whole world is caving in on you and there's nothing you can do to stop it? That's how I feel everyday. I cons...
308K 10.4K 34
You, Y/N, are an ARMY. You're the smartest in your class and you're the biggest loner of school. No friends=no way to get hurt. Until one day. One da...
40.8K 1.2K 120
Instagram From BTS OFFICIAL Hi Y/n! Instagram From ???? back off bts before you regret it! โ•โ•โ•ยฐโˆด,*โ‹…โœฒโ•โ•ใ€–โœฐใ€—โ•โ•โœฒโ‹…*,โˆดยฐโ•โ•โ• BTS just opened a new account ju...