All I Need

By Corionaa

You're all I need to get by... More

Untitled 1
Untitled 2
Untitled 3
Untitled 4
Untitled 5
Untitled 6
Untitled 7
Untitled 8
Untitled 8.2
Untitled 9
Untitled 9.2
Untited 10
Untitled 11
Untitled 12
Untitled 13
Quick ?
Untitled 14
Untitled 15
Untitled 16
Untitled 17
Untitled 18
Untitled 19
Untitled 20
Untitled 21
Untitled 22
Untitled 23
Untitled 24
Untiled 25
Untitled 26
Untitled 27
Untitled 28
Untilted 29
Untitled 31
Hey!
New Story alert!!
Untitled 32
New Dave East book!

Untitled 30

4K 235 80
By Corionaa

Rashad

Feeling something cold on my face I jumped wincing after.

Barely able to open my eyes I sat slouched in the chair I was tied up in.

"Bout time yo ass woke up we don't sleep around here, now you got some explaining to do". Roland took a seat in front of me.

Trying to sit up I winced making him laugh. "It's good you in pain cause it was about time somebody felt my raft, now start talking. Who broke in my shit and why?".

"His name is Torian". I started. "We was sent by some dude name Money. He told us he had a ongoing beef with your pops and he wanted something of his. When he sent us to the location I was all for it until I seen who you was and I backed out". I explained as best as I could.

"Money huh? So what you work for him or some shit?". He continued to ask me questions.

"Nah he was offering money and I needed it for college so I thought about doing it but like I said I ain't go through with it". 

"Now what's funny to me is some bitch came to me and said you did it and bragged about it. She said you had my shit and booked which is really how I found yo ass wanna explain that?".

Looking at him in confusion I raked my brain on who could of possibly told that lie. Then it clicked... it was Meika.

But why would Meika do that to me?

"Look I don't know what made her do that but I swear to you I don't have nothing of yours. It's all at the Hilton's apartments, he stay on the 4th floor apartment 4a, please I swear to you that's where everything is at I wouldn't lie to you". I plead

"And why should I believe you?". He rubbed his beard staring at me.

"Because I didn't go through with it, I'm not even about this life and like I said when I found out who house we was in I told him he was on his own. I didn't want no parts of it. He got everything".

"You keep saying when you found out about me how you know me nigga?".

"Your sister".

"My sister?" He spoke adding bass to his voice.

"She explained to me how she had a brother in the game when I was doing dumb shit before and when I went into the house I seen the picture of you and her and I couldn't do it". I explained watching his face hardened.

"How you know my sister?". He raised a eyebrow scooting closer.

Feeling my heart race I swallowed before speaking. "She's dating my brother".

"Hmm so why you run if you ain't guilty?".

"Because Ramona told me how hardcore you was and I was afraid so when I went to her about the situation she suggested I laid low out there".

Watching his face twist in anger he stood up. "So you telling me my sister knew that you had something to do with my house being broke into and helped you escape?".

"Na-" cutting me off he grabbed my phone that sat on the table and held it close to me.

"What's the code?".

Giving him the code I watch him unlock it going to my contact list.

"When she pick up tell her you stranded at a friend house and you need a ride". He instructed clicking on her name.

The phone rang and my heart beat against my chest.

After the third ring she picked up. "Hey Shad what's up?".

"H-hey sis I'm stranded at a friend house and I need a ride back home, can you come and get me?"

"Stranded at a friend house? Rashad you're here already?". She questioned making me bite my lip.

"Y-yeah I caught a ride by a friend here and I just need a way home".

"But I booked you a flight, you know what okay I'll be there in about ten minutes just text me the address". She answered.

"Okay".

Roland hung up the phone and began to type on my phone tossing it after.

"I can't believe my sister a fucking snake". He gritted pacing back and forth.

"I-it's not like that". I tried to explain but he cut me off.

"Shut the fuck up it is like that! Her ass knew what the fuck was going on and she gotta pay for that shit just like the nigga who had balls to go in my shit!". He spat kicking over the chair.

Not only was I scared for myself but I was also scared for Ramona.

Ramona

"Mason time to go!". I called out watching him slide down the slide for the sixth time.

"Already mommy we just got here". He whined while walking towards me.

"I know baby but mommy has to go pick up your Uncle Rashad from a friends house". I explained grabbing ahold of his hand.

"Uncle Shad back?".

"Mhm hmm". I nodded with a smile although I was slightly confused.

Why didn't he just take the flight in which was planned.

"Okay I missed him can we come back to the park once we get him?". He asked looking up at me with those beautiful brown eyes.

"Yes baby we can". Watching the smile on his face get bigger it melted my heart.

I just love how active Mason is, he's not your average kid who likes to watch tv or play video games. My baby loves the outdoors, it's almost like he's adventurous.

Making sure he was buckled in I too got into the car getting myself situated.

Reading the text Rashad had sent me I put the address into my gps system.

The ride to his friend house had me on edge, not only was we going out of our way but also I had a eerie feeling. It's like something is wrong but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Pulling in front of the house I cursed to myself.

"Damnit". I mumbled lowly so Mason wouldn't hear me.

Something about this place seemed too familiar.

"Mason I need you to do mommy a favor okay?". I turned around as I unbuckled my seatbelt.

Nodding his head I reached to the back unbuckling his as well.

"I need you to lay on the floor and don't move okay?".

"But why mommy?". He questioned with worry eyes.

"Because mommy as to go get Shad and I don't want you to go in there or be seen in here so get down on the floor".

Doing as told I instructed him to lay on his side in a fetal position.

Taking my phone out of my purse I sent Harlem a quick text letting him know that Mason and I where stopping for ice cream so he wouldn't get worried and call.

After getting a reply I handed Mason my phone to watch YouTube videos so he wouldn't be afraid.

"Don't move until I come back alright?".

"Okay mommy I won't". He softly whispered with the phone close to his face.

Taking my sweater that I had on off I placed it over him to cover him.

Getting out of the car I fixed myself before locking my doors.

Each step that I took my heart pounded, I knew something was about to happen and I just felt weird.

Reaching the front door I knocked a few times.

The door opened revealing Roland's friend Ted.

"Ramona what are you doing here?". He looked at me surprised why I on the other hand began to panic.

"Ted take me to Roland please". Nodding he led me through the dirty building and my heart thumped with each step.

Why is RaShad here?

Stopping in front of a door he turned to look at me. "He pissed I'm just giving you the heads up".

Nodding I watched as he pushed the door open revealing Rashad slouched over in a chair with blood all over him.

"RaShad!". I cried out running towards him. Before I could make it I was snatched by my hair causing my body to jerk back.

"Long time no see baby sis". Roland's grip got tighter making me whimper.

"Roland please". I begged as he let my hair go.

"Please what you snake ass bitch!". Before I could say anything he back handed me as hard as he could which made me fall.

"I can't believe you! I can't believe you helped this nigga escape after he went into my crib! The crib that I told you to go get my shit from! You knew what he was up to and you help this nigga leave!?" He shouted standing over me.

"I-I didn't know I swear Roland". I choked out tasting blood.

"Yes you did! And don't tell me you didn't, so give me one good reason why I shouldn't end you and this nigga life".

"Roland I swear I didn't know you have to believe me, he never said who house it was and I was trying to protect him. H-he's a good kid he don't deserve this it was a mistake a-and he didn't take anything". I cried out.

"I'm so fucking mad dude like I could really fucking kill you Ramona you know that?!". He snatched me up wrapping his hand around neck.

"I could just end you right here bitch! Right now!". He shook me as I clawed at his hand losing breath.

"Please she's pregnant!". I heard RaShad cry out as I began to zone in and out.

As if something snapped in him he let me go, gasping for air I held onto my throat before letting out a cry.

"Yo what the fuck Ro?!". I heard Ted say grabbing ahold of me after.

"You see she pregnant ma nigga we don't do shit like that especially to blood, fuck wrong with you?".

As if something came over him I seen something in his eyes that I never seen before, regret.

"Look let them go obviously the lil nigga ain't got shit and you gone fuck around and send her into early labor with yo bullshit, we got the address to the muhfucka who did it lets roll on them and that bitch who lied, let them go". Ted grumbled rubbing my back to try and hush my cries.

"Fuck!". Roland shouted punching the wall nearby.

"Let me untie him Ramona". Ted said letting me go in which I began to shake.

I was petrified, I knew how Roland could get but this was extreme.

Once Ted let RaShad go he walked to me as face as he could.

Wrapping his arms around me he bit his lip trying not to cry. "It's okay Shad you're okay". I soothe him while taking his bloody face in my hands.

"And you sure he here lil dude?". RaShad nodded.

"Y-Yeah and if he ain't there he with Meika, her address is 13246 Zotona Street". He recited Meika' address before looking away.

"Don't let me catch you in no shit like this again". Ted warned while helping us out the building.

"Thank you Ted". I sniffed as he pulled me into a hug.

"You like family to me Ramona it's nothing and trust me yo brother got a ass whooping coming for the shit he just did believe that". Helping RaShad into the car he closed the door before opening up mine.

"You took a hard fall Ramona are you good?". He questioned in concern.

"I'm going to go to the hospital to make sure".

"Alright". Closing the door he hurried back into the building.

"I'm so fucking sorry Ramona I swear I am I-I didn't. Know". RaShad sobbed causing me to cry as well.

"It's okay Shad I know, it's okay look we're going to be good alright?".

"B-but look at you, look at me! If it wasn't for me being fucking stupid we won't be in this mess". He continued to weep.

"RaShad you didn't know I'm not mad at you, we're going to be good. I'm going to take you to the hospital to get checked out".

Continuing to cry I sniffed wiping my tears.

"Mason baby you can sit in the seat now".

Peeking up from the floor I watched him through the rear view mirror as he got into the seat buckling himself up.

"What's wrong uncle Shad?". He asked frowned up from RaShad crying.

"Uncle Shad is hurt so mommy has to take him to the doctor". I answered starting up my car.

"Listen to me Shad, they're going to question you on what happened just as well as me. Here's our story some guys tried to take my purse and you jumped in and they ended up beating you up. That's the story for the hospital and Harlem". I say while driving in the direction of the hospital.

"I feel so bad Ramona I didn't know this was going to happen to us! That bitch set me up!". He banged on the dashboard.

"Who RaShad?". I glanced over at him as tears ran down his cheek.

"That bitch Meika, she told Roland where I was at! Her and Torian tried to put blame on me and for what? They know I didn't do that shit man". He cried but I can tell that they were angry tears.

"Well all I can say is once Roland get his hands on them it'll be all over and guess what? You won't have no worries anymore".

"How you so sure Ramona? What if he still want to kill me or something then what?". He looked at me with panicky eyes.

"Trust me he would of been did that, he's about to get his hands on the real deal. He's not worried about you and after today you shouldn't be worried about him".

"Well what about you?".

Shrugging I bit my lip regretting right after due to the pain. "I'm use to it sad to say but after today he's going to leave me alone for good as well I can see it".

Not wanting to talk about Roland anymore I sighed out pulling into the hospital entrance.

"I need help!". I called out as I opened the door holding onto my stomach as it began to cramp.

"Somebody help me please!". I cried out feeling something leak out of me.

God what is happening to me?

~~~

I couldn't wait any longer butttt OMG! 😩😩

Thoughts?

25+ comments for next update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 6K 46
Family means everything in these streets. Out here anything can happen, We just gotta grind, pray and hope we make it. Warning: Sexual content, drug...
454K 7.6K 60
'sorry sir it's seems that my uwus are dropping everywhere'
135K 2.4K 20
"Let's catch a flight, change the weather. And I promise forever. "All mine, all mine"
293K 8.9K 35
Just have to find out πŸ˜‰