Boo || Kim Taehyung

By taesenpai-

she finally got the courage to go to the attic and clean up the place. she found an old chess board that look... More

1; intro
2;
3;
4;
5;
6;
7;
8;
9;
10;
11;
13;
14;
15;
16;
17;
18;
19;
20;
21;
22;
23;
24;
25;
26;
27;
28;
29;
30;
31;
32;
33;
34;
35;
36;
37; end

12;

11.2K 779 67
By taesenpai-

"Don't you have something better to do, than haunt this apartment?" I asked irritably, as I opened my overnight bag in search of food. I found some pop-tarts and grimaced; not exactly the healthiest breakfast ever. 

"Don't you have family or some friends to bother?"

"No, I really don't." Taehyung replied. "I mean, I have all those people, but being around them makes me sad."

I hopped up to sit on the island, in the middle of the kitchen, my feet dangling a good foot off the floor.

"Why don't you hang out with other ghosts, then?" I asked. "Surely there's something you could do. Join a ghosts-only club maybe?"

"Not really." Taehyung said, sitting on the counter across from me. 

"I haven't found any other ghosts. I think we might be invisible even to each other. That, or I'm the only one. But I find that to be highly unlikely... don't you?" 

There was a hesitancy in his voice, a vulnerability that made me think that it must be very lonely to be a ghost.

"I'm sure you're not the only one." I said, seeing relief in his eyes as I said the words. 

Who would want to be the only anything? 

Particularly if it meant being invisible to all those around them? 

Surely no one, and definitely not this man who was determined to talk my ear off. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 1.9K 31
She hissed as a bullet pierced onto her shoulder. She held her shoulder as blood freely fall and flow to her white gown. It was painful but as a for...
11.3K 806 15
Suji loved their new house.She didn't care about the rumors of this house being haunted.But after staying there for sometime she started to see why t...
1.1K 58 18
"Taehyung stop it.. Please, I am so done with these shits... Leave me alone, we are done....." We smiled, we laughed, we played, we had fun, we cried...
288K 21K 54
❝How did you die?❞ ❝I actually don't know.❞ -- Kim Taehyung has been given his grandmother's house for college. It may be old, but it is an impress...