Twisted Games | ELITE | Gùzma...

Von loveisweakness7

|Do you wanna play Do you wanna come play In my Twisted Games My Twisted Games? ... Mehr

~Twisted Games~
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
ALERT !!!!

~24~

4.1K 124 0
Von loveisweakness7

"What happened in the city? Shortly before Marina's death."

"What happened. You haven't seen the info? You haven't had a police report?"

"I wish it came from you."

"A lot of stuff happened."

"It was quiet serious."

" A bit too much."

"Things have degenerated."

"We had no control."

"When the powder goes into contact with fire ..."

"There can only be one consequence."

"The explosion."

"Boom!"

"Everything went into a spin. All of it."

Alba readjusted her Las Encinas blazer before looking over her shoulder at her desk. She clenched her jaw at the sight of the keys of the loft and the suitcase containing the 300,000 euros of bail.

She turned her eyes coldly on her mirror to finish readjusting the collar of her gray and red blazer of her uniform before heading to her desk to retrieve its contents. The sound of her heels echoed behind her as she strode down the hallway to the kitchen where her mother and brother were now.

The latter was currently using a glass of orange juice but he wasn't slow in taking a break as Alba sharply threw the keys on the glass table to her mother before placing the suitcase on it. She reached the latches with her thumbs, keeping eye contact with her mother before lifting the lid.

Martika sat up in her chair, placing her mimosa on the table before raising her eyebrows with an impressed smile as Alba turned the suitcase in her direction to show her the money.

"What's all this ?!" Niccolò puffed as he joined his sister's side, giving a sharp look between the two.

Martika shook her head with a victorious smile before grabbing the loft keys as she stood up to take the suitcase."Don't worry about mother-daughter stories, honey."

She closed the suitcase with a click before placing it at her side just as Salvaro made his entrance giving a confused look at the trio visibly tense." What's happening here ?"

"Nothing. Mom was just telling us that she had found a loft in the city." Alba answered flatly without ever leaving Martika with her eyes. She gave a new smile impressed by her audacity and determination.

"What?" Exclaimed their father in shock before advancing to his wife in confusion."And can we know for what reason?"

"I think it's wise to say that the children have become far too confused by the situation." Martika expertly chuckles, signing Niccolò with a chin sign to show her point."It's time to impose a certain distance. For their well-being, of course."

Salvaro straightened his shoulders as he lifted his chin as he watched each of them take turns before nodding his head."Good. Suffice it to say that you needed a new space to practice your creativity."

"Perfect." Martika nodded in a somewhat shaky voice, as their father was so quick to agree.

"I suppose this suitcase contains the payment?" Salvaro asked as he signed the suitcase leaving Alba and Niccolò looking at their mother with slight apprehension as she nodded her head."Since everything is already in order."

On that he went to the refrigerator completely unconscious of the glances throw on his back by all the members of his family.

Alba gave a glance at her reflection in the mirror of the female restroom in the hope of regaining control of her emotions. She just couldn't stop her nerves from shaking. She had been like this since their family altercation this morning.

She let out a deep tired sigh before pushing herself from the sink to make her way to the exit.

She kept her books tight against her chest as she pushed the bathroom door just to slow down at the sight of Guzman trailing against one of the walls. The latter immediately pushed himself from the wall at her sight leaving Alba to display a sketch of a smile despite everything.

"So you follow me now." Acknowledged Alba, shaking her head with her wrinkled lips."It's not really your style."

"I got up at 7am to make calls for bail and it's complete failure." Announced the blond making unconsciously lose the smile to Alba as she swallowed before continuing the walk down the hall.

She tightened her grip on her books as Guzman joined her side."I'm sure someone will give you that money."

"Oh no. Rats are the first to abandon a ship and it's clear that my father's world is riddled with rats." Guzman explained as Alba finished walking to her locker before giving the blond another look as he locked her locker with a bewitching smile."I'm glad to see you. That way we can talk."

Alba let out a hint of laughter as she narrowed her lips before giving him a side look."Talk, huh? This is not already what we are doing?"

She tilted her head slightly to the side with attitude before reaching for her locker to open it for good this time.

Guzman let her do as he suddenly leaned toward her to sensually murmur against the shell of her ear."I said talk ? I meant.... we could continue what we started."

Alba had to literally take a moment to catch her breath at the blond's close before quickly composing her red face in a tense smile as she gently pushed Guzman away."Okay, Romeo. I think you need a good cold shower."

"I'm interrupting something?"

Alba immediately turned on her heels in a jolt at Nadia's surprise intervention before quickly shaking her head in the objection."No! I mean ... no. It's fine. We just had to discuss."

"Okay?" Nadia answered with a slight smile amused at the sight of Alba's flustered face.

A fact shared by Guzman as the latter left a snort of laugh before advancing alongside the brunette to capture the intention of Nadia."We have to make arrangements to make you stay. I doubt that Alba will be so nice if you leave."

"Oh, it's for your own good that you want me to stay then." Nadia teased with a sketch of a smile before shaking her head in defeat."You will not succeed, Guzman. My father when he makes a decision it's impossible to change his mind."

"Maybe I could talk to him." Alba suggested completely unaware of her twin currently listening to their conversation.

Nadia shook her head again with her lips narrowed in a straight line leaving Alba looking at the brunette in defeat.

"We'll find a way." Assured Guzman before leaning on Alba again, letting his warm breath sweep her hair from her shoulders."See you later."

"Ye-yeah." The brunette stuttered as she turned on her heels to look at the blond just to give Nadia a warning look as she joined her side."No comment."

"So it's not just for me that you paid Ventura's bail." Niccolò suddenly appears in a bitter tone, leaving Alba wide-eyed, giving Nadia an alarmed look."Don't get tired with an lie. She knows everything."

Alba gave Nadia a shocked look just to see her squinting in embarrassment before she signed the rest of the hall to show her point."I should go to the class. This conversation doesn't concern me."

Alba looked at her friend's receding back before turning curtly to her brother in disbelief."You tell her everything?"

"Yeah, so what? Since you make your shots softly I thought that I could also do mine."

"I'll remind you that if I did all that, it's for you, idiot." Alba snapped in a whisper.

"Not only for me visibly." He replied disdainfully, letting Alba look away, clutching her jaw."You hate his father. Do you really think it's a good idea to get closer to him with all you know?"

Alba immediately turned her eyes to her brother in a sense of injustice." And you ? You think it's a good idea to get closer to Nadia when you know she has nothing to do with our world."

"You don't know anything about her and me."

"She's my best friend." Alba snapped indignantly. "If you ever mix her with all that, I swear you'll regret it." With that, she skirted him by striking her shoulder sharply against his before making a sudden pause with a sigh as Marina stepped in her way."I'm really not in the mood, Marina. "

"I tried to talk to Nadia but she doesn't want to hear anything." Marina explained in agitation.

"And that surprises you?" Scoffed Alba turning to the redhead."You ruined her brother's life. And because of you, her father doesn't want to let her go back to the school the next year."

"So that's really all that matters to you? You don't care about my side of the story?"Dramatically exclaimed the redhead in emotion.

Alba stopped in front of the classroom door by giving her a derisive look."What did you imagine? Nadia is my friend."

"And I was your best friend. Remember? Your fucking best friend." Marina exploded in anger leaving Alba swallowing with emotion.

"Yeah, but that was before." Alba replied impassively before making her way into the classroom to join Nadia.

She sat next to the brunette with a braid before turning to her as Nadia immediately caught her attention."Alba ... you know Ander, right?"

"Ander? Yeah, we're friends." Alba nodded, nodding before giving her a curious look."Why ?"

Nadia wrinkled her lips in hesitation before taking out a yellowish envelope from under her notebooks to show her."He gave me that for Omar. He wants me to give it to him because he doesn't want my father to see them together at the store."

Alba was quick to connect the dots as she swallowed, nodding slowly in search of something to say."And you'll give it to him?"

" I don't know yet." Said Nadia shrugging her shoulders in uncertainty.

Alba gave her an understanding look before searching her eyes knowingly."Believe me I doubt we can go against our feelings. If Ander is what I believe for Omar then you should give them a chance."

"You want to speak for yourself?" Nadia breathed in a slight laugh, letting Alba frown slightly."Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. I saw you with Guzman."

Alba looked away swallowing before shaking her head in the objection."It's not possible between him and me."

"I see." Nadia agreed in a darker tone before posting a mine similar to Alba in defeat before setting her sight on a certain brown with baby-blue eyes in the understanding."I think I understand what you mean."

Alba followed her gaze in surprise just to pause as she realized she was watching Niccolò. She swallows in the realization before giving a new look on Nadia."That doesn't mean that your brother must also sacrifice himself."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

148K 3.5K 27
"𝒲𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝒶𝓎, 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝑜𝓁𝓈 𝓇𝓊𝓈𝒽 𝒾𝓃...𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅, 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊" ...
19.4K 1.1K 24
"Do I fear the sleepless nights? You have no idea how long the darkness lasts when you cannot close your eyes to it. For the night is dark and full...
30.9K 537 19
"My life is a literal rollercoaster, my biological mother tried to kill my sister causing her to be lost in the woods for years, my boyfriend and two...
237K 8.3K 25
❝Always the innocent are the first victims, so it has been ages past, so it is now❞ [GUZMÁN x OC] [ÉLITE: SEASON ONE] [BOOK ONE] [Disclaimer: I do no...