FEARLESS MAIFIA'S TOMBOY'S LO...

Από zeehijabi1234

Life was not the way she planned it. Everything crumbled in front of her eyes. He wants her all for himself b... Περισσότερα

prologue
chapter one
Chapter two
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five trailer
chapter five #Amour#.
chapter six #Them#
Chapter five #kidnapped
IN LOVE WITH THE MAFIA BOSS
#PARIS $cupcakes #
#MAIDS#
UNEXPECTED VISITOR.
YOU ARE MINE
HENNA DAY.
"I DO"
Home Alone/ marriage
COLLEGE SWEET COLLEGE.
HOW TIME FLIES
WHAT!!!!
Bonus chap.
LOST, DEAD AND BURIED.
Give it a chance and read.
Eid Feast. i
EID FEAST ii
Who are you?
Broken
Shocked. Bonus
Sick
LIKE OUR FIRST MEETING.
CONFUSED
HE HURTS ME
Explain bonus. the chapter after he hurts me.
Seducing Her
The pakistani
Eight years later
Loosing Them.
EPILOGUE

LET ME HOLD YOU

1.4K 118 10
Από zeehijabi1234

Abeedah's POV

I couldn't believe my ears when Aayan told me that I will be back to Italy to leave my normal life but we will still be married. I was happy about going back to school seeing my parent again.

Amira POV

I sat down with Aaryan quietly on the dining table as we ate the food he prepared.

"We will all return to Italy next week and you guys will be set free" I nodded my head and he resumed eating.

I took the dishes to the kitchen and went back to the sitting room. I saw him sitting on a chair with his phone typing something. I can't wait to be out of here.

I sat down and on the television set and started watching Warriors gate. It was one of the most interesting film I have ever watched.

"I am talking" I looked at him with a questioning look and he was already standing in front of me.

"I said I want to hold you, let me hold you" I stared at him like a zombie with my mouth wide open. No I will never let that happen. Like a flash I was in his arm and he was carrying me to the lift.

"Put me down" he kissed the bridge of my nose and shook his head.

"Please" I was struggling in his arms. We entered the elevator and he kept me down. "I will not go to your room" I protested.

"Why don't you want to go to our room" he emphasized on the our. "It is your room not mine and my mum warned me not to follow a man to a room" he laughed, yes this is the first time I heard him laugh and I was over surprised.

The elevator stopped and we came out of the elevator. He opened the door of his room for me to enter. I first stared at him then the door. I entered his room slowly and I heard the door closed.

I sat down on his bed and he came near me and sat down near me. "I don't want anyone to know about this marriage, not even Ami, Chris, Aayan and Abeedah"

"Why, you don't trust them?" I raised one of my brow.

"Of course I do but it is for your own good and safety" I was left speechless as he said so.

"If that what you want" I said playing with my fingers. He held my hands and moved towards me.

"I want to do this" he titled my head and brought his lips on mine and he started kissing me.

"Kiss me back" he said still kissing me. I moaned as his tongue slip into my mouth. I wrap my hands around his neck and drew him closer. My hands slip into his hair as I responded back to the kiss.

He left my lips and started kissing my neck. I moaned when he kissed my throat. He bit my sweet spot and I moaned more loudly. It turned out to a heavy make out session not until we heard the doorbell.

He groaned and stood up. His hair was scattered and mine too. He stared at me and I looked down blushing. OMA I can't say what is wrong with me. I ran out of his room and adjusted myself.

I opened the door and was surprise to see Ami. "You were suppose..."

She cut me of by saying Dubai. "Yes but I think three is a crowed" I collected her bag and she came inside.

"Your lips look swollen" my eyes got widen and I bite my lips.

"I was sucking my lips" I answered avoiding her gaze. How will I tell her that I just had a heavy make out session with my husband. Husband it sounds good.

"I am talking" she snapped and I realized she was still there.

"Oh you said?" I smiled forcefully. "The maids?"

"Sir Aaryan gave them a day off" he nodded her head and I took her bag to the room.

I came back and offered her water. Aaryan came out of his room and just sat near his Ami his gaze still on me.

I suck my lower lips and he licked his. "Your lips is swollen so stop sucking it" Anty scolded and I left the lips. If only she knows.

???

I was about to climb my bed when Aaryan came inside my room. "Aaryan your Ami" he wrapped his arms around me and he started kissing my neck.

"Hmm babe what about her?" Seriously babe. I smiled to myself. I can't wait to be released.

I turned and face his board chest. He pecked my lips and started into my eyes.

"What should I do with you" I tried pushing him. "Kiss me" he pouted his lips and I must swear he looked adorable.

He picked me and dropped me on my bed and he joined cuddling with me. "Good night baby" he kissed my forehead.

•••

I was in the kitchen with the other maids because they resumed today. "Claire you are cleaning the boss room" I heard Mrs Adams voice.

I looked at the Claire who was dressed in a tight top and two of her button was opened. Her skirt was really short that if she bends down everything will show. She walked pass me and I felt a pang of jealousy.

"Ms Amira" Mrs Adams pointed at the dishes I was doing. What if he gets turn on and they do things.

I should go up. I ran out of the kitchen and took the elevator to his room. His door was wide open. The bitch was cleaning a table with her skirt lifted up. Aaryan came out with a towel on his waist and I got alarmed.

I got to do something because she was staring at him openly and intentionally swaying her waist.

"Ms Claire, Mrs Adams needs your attention" she shot me a deadly glare and left from there.

"So protecting what yours huh?" He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Please a shirt on" he went to the closet and came out all dressed up.

He came near me and kissed me, I kissed him back feeling shy. "Feeling shy now huh, when you were Aaryan don't st..." . I quickly covered his mouth as I remembered our make out yesterday midnight.

"You are so beautiful" I slipped my hands and place it on his chest.

Aaryan's POV

I smiled at the beauty in front of me. She looks innocent and fragile like a flower. Her tiny hands were place on my broad chest.

We are just like beauty and the beast. "Ain't you hungry" she snapped me out of my taught.

"Yes" for you. I wish I could add it. I brought my lips down to hers but she turned her face.

"Go eat" she left the room and I groaned in frustration. I went down and saw Ami.

"Waiting for me?" She hummed in reply and I sat near her. The maids brought the food and I ate in awkward silent.

"You should take some rest" I said to Ami as we finished eating. She smiled and excused herself as I went to my study to.

I will never let her out of my life. I taught to myself as Amira's face flash in front of me. I continued my work not until the door clicked open and one of my mistresses came in.

I was so surprise to see her baby doll face smudged with make up. She came and casually sat on my desk. I was about to shout when she claim my lips.

The door cracked open and Amira came in. I pushed Sam away and was but Amira left with teary eyes.

Amira's POV

I was sent to Aaryan's study to give him his coffee. I opened the door and what I saw made my eyes became blur. Aaryan making out with some random lady.

I ran to my room with tears running down my cheeks. I am stupid to think he feels something for me he only married me to punish me.

I need to calm my nerves down. I pulled my uniform and went to the bathroom. I settled myself in a warm tub.

I really don't know how long I stayed there. I came out and wrap a towel around myself and was drying my hair with the other towel.

I exited the bathroom and only for me to see Aaryan in my room. The towel in my hand slip down and I frowned my face.

"She came uninvited" I stared at him and went to my closet. I put back my uniform and came out of the closet.

"You should listen to me" I walked to the door and he followed me and blocked my way.

"I am sorry babe" I pushed him and went out of the room. I reached the kitchen only for me to be yanked back by my arm. I was facing the first Aaryan I met. He held my jaw tightly but I showed no weakness.

"When I talk you don't walk out of me" he said emphasising on every words.

"Let me go" I said firmly. He didn't make any effort of realising me. "Let go". I slapped his face and gasp were heard.

"I hate you Mr Aaryan" I removed his hand forcefully from my jaw.

"Xavier" he called and he came. "Lock her up" I looked at him in disbelief but his face was straight. Xavier drew me by my arm of the house.

~~~

I sat down on the iron chair I was tied on. Will he come or his he not even thinking of me.

He is the reason why I am angry. A silent whimper escaped my lips as I wait for Aaryan. The door opened and my heart jump only for one of his guards to pass me water and food.

I am tied and they expect me to eat. I shifted and try releasing myself but it was fruitless.

Aaryan please come. The door opened once again and Xavier came in and untie me. "Don't you get tired of this job?" I asked him tiredly.

"Is my life" was his short reply. "How old are you" I bite my lips.

"23" why the short reply. I was trying to make conversation with him but he seems uninterested.

"Do you have fun at all?" He looked at me frustratedly.

"I don't have time for fun" he finished untying me and I stood up. "Your life is boring" I smiled at him but he kept quiet.

"Can we be friends?" He looked at me weirdly and then nodded his head.

"Friends" I smiled he smile too. I must say he has a boyish smile. "You smile often, it makes you look cute" he smiled again and my heart melted.

"Cute" he walked me out of the basement and back to the building.

"Thanks. He smiled at me and left.

I entered the hall and Aunty engulf me in a hug. "I am so sorry Amira" i hugged her back.

"You go take your bath and sleep". I nodded my head and went to my room.

~~~

I finished taking my shower and came out only to meet Aaryan standing in the middle if the room.

I swallowed the lump that formed in my throat as he took steps closer to me. He caged me with his hand and his breath was fanning my face.

"I miss this" he crushed his lips on mine but I did not kiss him back. After what happened today. "Open your mouth baby" I pushed him away and laid on the bed. I am really angry.

He laid on top of me and smirk. "Sorry mia" he kissed me and I started kissing him back. I rolled over and he was under me.

I kissed the lion tattoo on his neck. "You like it" I bite his throat not wanting to answer him.

"Fuck babe, don't do that" he brought my face closer to his and kissed me. A knock Interrupted us.

"Expecting someone babe" I shook my head and stood up adjusting my hair.

"Aunty" I said breathing hard as I opened the door.

"You okay, I came to check on you".

"Am fine just about to sleep" she nodded her head and brought her hand to my neck.

"Your neck is red" wow I covered the hickey signs.

"Emm actually it is the chain I was chained with" I swear I will distance myself from Aaryan.

"Your lips are swollen. You suck them again" I nodded my head.

"The red sign are much" she flipped my hair and my heart was beating.

"Yes, I want to tell sir to sanitize the house tomorrow. Black ant are much" she nodded her head and said good bye.

I opened the door and he was there licking his lips. "Where did we stop" I lowered my head and walked to bed

~~~~~~~~~~VOTE FOLLOW COMMENT AND SHARE WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY ********

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

45.4K 3.8K 18
(Book number 1 of #devil series)💕 "ᴸᴼᴼᴷ ᴬᵀ ᴹᴱ ᵂᴴᴱᴺ ˡ ᴬᴹ ᴰᴱᴱᴾ ᴵᴺˢᴵᴰᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ" She was sprinting along a dark deserted path, not knowing where she was hea...
247K 6.5K 13
This is the story of a Rude, Arrogant husband and an innocent and sweet wife. She married him because she was in love with him, he married her for th...
Ballad Of Love Από Roshni

Ρομαντική

489K 25.5K 91
❝ find what you love and let it kill you.❞ ~collection of short stories
20.9K 710 55
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀 & 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄! 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐇𝐑 𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐀💞 #𝟏 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪 𝐒𝐞...