Corrupt (Dark)βœ”οΈ

By Nayana95

Ruthega na mujhse mere sathiya yeah Wada kr... Tere Bina jena Mera..... 😈😈 More

Character
Intro
Interview
His side of the story
Tashan
Intern
Cruel life
Heart is where home lies
Drunken pain
Safe secret
Healed or hurt
Outburst
Guilt or?
The 🌟 star
*Reflection of love*
Poles apart
Changed him
Be My Humesha
Girlfriend thing 😜
You aren't going
I found my God in u 😍
Married
I'm there for you
The " He" factor
End or beginning
The city of Joy Kolkata
True reason of @kolkata
The talk
Mrs Nandini Anurag Basu
Mutually
Understanding
Curious
Changed
Near and far
Aya kis mor me afsana
promo
untold
The game of betrayal
assault 18+
Let's talk. q/a
Shattered
Ali maula
Master killer
Bringing her back
precap
Nightmare
End?
Epilogue
Very important

it's Anurag not Manik

3.1K 192 7
By Nayana95

Nandini returned home and went to her parents.

Na : I'm ready.... But, they need to know my truth...

Sw : Lekin!!!

Na : Nhi Ma, if I'm getting married again!!! My in-laws deserve to know that I've a past!!! That my husband isn't going to be my love ever, that I'm doing all to this for Mani.....

Sw : Beta tum samaj...

Ve : Okay! Even after knowing everything,if they agree.... Do you have a problem!! (Swarnali and Nandini looked at him in shock)

Na : N...no....

Ve : Tomorrow evening we are going... Swarnali, Nandu ko shopping k liye leke jao....

Nandini, along with swarnali went to Mall for shopping.

While

Nivi : Anu, aaj Nandini and Murty uncle family aa rhe hai.

Anu : Ohh (shyly)

Nivi : What Ohh!!! Chup chap jao shopping krte.... Onader jnno bhalo kichu kino(buy something good for them).

Anu : Mmm.......... Mee!!

Anup : Chalooo....

They too left for shopping......
Now, the twist is,both went to South City Mall.

Anurag and Nandini were in the same Mall. They were on different floors. Nandini was there just for her mother... She was looking around lost in her own world when suddenly she saw something rather someone who shocked her...

She was near the archies block when she noticed "Manik"..... Actually we know it's Anurag but..
For Nandini it's Manik. Shock will be an understatement...... She kept looking for a while trying to understand if this is truth....

She like in trance walked towards him..... Anurag didn't notice her and was busy watching a pendant...

Anu : (pov) this pendant is so pretty yet simple..... The star of heart!.... Nandini (a small smile played on his lips) should I buy?? Mind t nhi kregi??

While Anurag was lost in his thoughts.... Nandini with trembling steps approached him.... She was about to call him when,

Anup : (from near the counter) Anu... Anurag!!! Ajao....

Anu : Haaa....

Nandini stilled.... No, this wasn't her Manik. Someone called him with a different name and he answered... But how could this be... She needs to find out.....

Anurag and Anupam came out and were going out followed by Nandini. She was about to follow them further when, she noticed something falling off Anurag's wallet while taking out his card. Anurag didn't notice much.

Nandini went and picked up the card From the floor. It stated " Basu industries" "Anurag Basu and Anupam Basu".....

Na : Basu industries?? (She immediately took her phone and googled.... The information in Google rather shocked her. The man who was supposedly her manik's look alike was Anurag Basu, born and brought up in Kolkata. She was startled and trying to absorb the shock when suddenly her Ma called her)... Hello, haaa... Ma..
Vo mei... Gate k taraf!!! Okay I'm waiting.

They went back. That night.... Nandini was sitting in the balcony of the flat and thinking about Anurag only... She took her phone and googled Anurag's picture.

Na : How can this be true!!! Mere Mani jaisa koi!!!! Kaise!!!! The same look the same face....... I'm so confused!!!!!

At the same time Anurag's room.
Anurag kept on looking at nandini's picture on his phone.

Anu : I don't know what's this feeling that I've for you..... All life I Never felt for any girl like this!! Tumhe t maine dekha bhi nhi and I feel so... God I can't even describe.... (He looked at the box kept on his study table.) You know when I Saw the star in the heart!!! It instantly reminded me of you... As if you.... You are like a star enlightening my heart..... What are you doing to me!!! I just can't wait to meet you.

++++++++++++++++++++

Next day Murthy and Basu both were ready to meet each other....

Ve : finally we are here..... and thank Nandu for wearing this...

Na : Kyuki Mani ko..

Sw : Buss!!! Abb koi Manik ki baat nhi krega andar chalo......

They went inside and Mohini greeted them....

Moh : (hugging swarnali) Swaru!!! Itne saalo baad!!! Kamon acho (kaise ho)

Sw : Bhalo (achi) tum kaise ho.....

Like this their introduction was done. Mohini was instantly impressed by nandini's looks and decided to make her the Basu bride.

Moh : Nandini beta.... Aap itne chup Kyu ho??? Are you uncomfortable??

Na : Nhi Aunty....

Nivi : (understanding that she's being concious) M.... Nandini, Chalo.... I'll show you the house by then Anu  bhi aa jayega.... Actually ek emergency kaam tha.... He'll be here any time.

Na : Hmmm

They roamed around the home.... Nivideta watched that Nandini was somehow lost somewhere.... But she decided against it and thought it was just because her first time in in-laws home.

Nivi : And now.... The prince's room...

Na : Prince!!!

Nivi : well!!! Your would be husband... (Nandini became silent again)... Aoo (nivideta open Anurag's room door and the sight was surprising for Nandini. All pictures of Anurag were there.)

Na : Anurag!!! (Blankly)

Nivi : Hmm... Anurag Basu... Urf Anu... Mamoni ka Prince. You know bachpan se Anu mamoni aur Baba ke had baat manta hai!!! I'm rather shocked k living in 21st century, he's so pure... No drinks no smoking..... (Nandini listened everything in utter shock ... Her Mani had all the bad habits...) Pata hai... He's master in Chess and national level swimmer...

Na : He knows swimming ( Now it's confirmed it's not her Mani)

Nivi: Knows!!! He literally runs on water..... All in one hai humara Anu...

Na : Nivideta...

Nivi : Nivi di, you can call me Nivi di Anu bhi yehi bolta hai

Na : Ohkk... M... Nivi di... Anurag... He's Born and brought up in Kolkata....?

Nivi : Yes... Bilkul..... But he was in London for 3 years MBA.... (She's about to continue praising Anurag when Mohini called them down)

While they were going down...

Na : (pov) Oh God!!! Yeah kaisa mazak hai!!!! Anurag!!! One thing is confirmed that he's not My Mani... But the same face.... How am I supposed to face him...no... He'll always remind me of Manik..... But, I can't break my parents heart as well as these people.... They are so nice and they love me so much... Maybe..... I've to live with this... Maybe this is my destiny.... I didn't even know why am I being punished like this and what for I'm punished!!! I have to live with someone with the same face!! Nothing can't be more torturous....

She's lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice the person coming rather rushing towards his room.... Resulting in both to collide... She's about to fall when 2 strong hands held her protectively...... Nandini slowly open her eyes and noticed that the person had that Same known face.... Had not she known how manik's touch feels,she would have mistaken him to be Manik.. both kept on looking at each other... Until came a mockery from Anupam

Anup : Ahm Ahm!! Anurag, nandini kahi bhagne nhi vli....

Anurag instantly left her and rushed to the room.... Nandini stood there trying to calm down her breaking heart and holding back her tears.

Anurag came back dressed

While coming down he noticed that the Murty family was busy with his family. While something caught his attention. Nandini's silent and sad face. She seemed lost somewhere.

Anu : (pov) finally, today's the D-DAY. Yes, Nandini and her family will be here today. But, nothing can be done peacefully in my life. Aaj hi meeting tha emergency Wala. I wrapped up as soon as I can and came back... On my way back.... Hori Kaka (servant) told me they are here... I literally ran inside. While rushing towards My room, I didn't notice the sweet doll on my way... M yeah!! Nandini is just like a doll sweet and delicate. She almost felt. But, how can I let her fall. I held her waist possessively before she can fall and her face. God!!! She Shut her eyes so tightly. She looked so cute... I felt like gobbling her up..... M... Did I say that!!  Ishh Anurag, your mind's getting polluted. And,and then it happened. Our eyes met. That's when I realized..... Her eyes... It's like a pool of emotions.... Her eyes were searching for something in my face but before I could understand. Anupam Bhai call me. But one thing is for sure... Her face screamed pain and I'm going to know the reason.

Thinking all these Anurag came down. He touched Venkstesh and swarnalis feet. They blessed him. All the time Nandini looked at him somehow lost or maybe blank. What ever it was, it hurted him.

Anu : (pov) aisa t nhi k Nandini is being forced into this marriage (the mere thought broke his poor heart) no... I need to talk....

Anupam noticed Anurag looking at Nandini sadly every now and then.

Anup : (pov) kuch karna hoga(end)...mmm Anu... Mai kya bol rha tha.... Tu yeha bore ho jayega... Already Nandini is enough bored.... Em kaam kr... Nandini ko leke pass wale garden me Chala ja.... Already afternoon hai.... Aur ganga ka thanda Hawa bhi... You guys will feel fresh..

Mol : (vah mere Cupid) Mai yehi bolne Wala thaa.... M... Nandini beta... Aapko Koi problem t nhi... (Nandini lightly nooded her Head) t fir ja Anu.. Nandini ko garden dikha la...

Anu : Chalo... M... Nandini... (POV : her name sounds soo good)...

Na : Hmmm....

They went......

***************
Finally they meet.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 32.5K 50
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
703K 40.8K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
1.6M 99.5K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...