Boo || Kim Taehyung

By taesenpai-

she finally got the courage to go to the attic and clean up the place. she found an old chess board that look... More

1; intro
2;
3;
4;
5;
6;
7;
8;
10;
11;
12;
13;
14;
15;
16;
17;
18;
19;
20;
21;
22;
23;
24;
25;
26;
27;
28;
29;
30;
31;
32;
33;
34;
35;
36;
37; end

9;

11.9K 836 46
By taesenpai-

"He can't see me, or hear me." The man said from inside the apartment. "I'm sorry I scared you, I would have introduced myself if I thought you could see me." 

He took a step toward me just as Hoseok walked into the apartment— and the two went through each other. Hoseok froze.

"Did... did it just get really cold to you?" He asked, pack peddling into the hall.

"What the hell is going on? How did you walk through him?" I asked.

"Walk through who?" Hoseok asked.

"Him." I said, pointing.

This was insanity.

"I told you, he can't see me." The man floated out of my apartment and over to Hoseok.

floated!

"The only way he would have any idea that I'm here is if I do this." He stuck his hand into Hoseok's arm, and the other man jumped.

"Look, I don't see anyone and something's giving me the creeps to I'm gonna go back to bed." Hoseok said, backing away. 

————

damn that chapter was short.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 490 30
What will you do if someone tells you that there are ghosts in your house? That is, too, not one or two but SEVEN, and they were obsessed with you. "...
49.3K 3K 11
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐯𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭#𝐫𝐝.. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮" she shouted as he dragged her to...
46.4K 2.1K 43
In a world where people can be linked to the dead, and paranormal currencies. What if i said ghost can be brought back. And thats what the 7 new frie...
5.1K 295 21
"𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞 𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕..." "𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕛𝕠𝕜𝕖 𝕝𝕞𝕒𝕠!!!!" Where Beomgyu decides to live in a haunted room. "ᴋᴀɪ! ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟ ᴍ...