The Lonely Bridge (WangXian F...

Από GandalfofspaceAnli

After Jin Ling stabs Wei Wuxian Lan Wangji has to decide what to do next. He needs to attend to Wei Ying's wo... Περισσότερα

Introduction and Author's Note
Take me
Unheard
A Misunderstanding
Unrestrained
Unrestrained (2)
*The Dream*
It was HIM
A new strategy
Shameless
You are Perfect
A Confession
Anything means Anything
A Trip
An old Acquaintance
Not like this
Regret
You Promised
Sleep with me
It has to be me
The Kiss
A Good Man
Bath Interrupted
Because you are Special
The Enquiry
Are you sure?
A Punishment
Vows
Not the Time or Place
Into the Unknown
Light and Dark
Kiss me now
Blood Spell
Mine!
When a man Loves
Absolutely No Fun!
I Will Never Stop
I thought you left...
I love it most when...
Precious
What did you do!?
Always Hoping... Always Waiting
I want to See
All of you is Important
Special 1:Out of sight,out of mind
Sorry... Hanguang Jun.
He will think, we are Shameless!
Special 2: Relentlessly Unreasonable
I would have taken you right now...
Special 3: What happens in the Library, stays in the Library.
Can't I even hug him???
Special 4:- What will you do if I don't stop? (Part 1)
Special 5: What will you do if I don't Stop?(Part 2)
Those who are born and those who are Wed
What is this feeling???
Special 6 : I will 'DO' whatever I WANT!
Special 7 : You can hold me 'Closer'.
'I want to Play Tonight'
Anger and Lust
[Author's Note :- About coming updates and more]
What is it that you 'Want'?
Special 8: A Day and a Night
Important Note - Please Don't Skip
It's the Lan way...
The only Man 'HE' has ever 'Touched'
Small Note [About Next update and more]
Special 9 : Unknowingly Unfaithful
The Disguise
Special 10 :- Stop Ignoring 'Me'
Special 11:- What did WE do?
He had 'Never' Loved Another
Special 12 :- Second Master Lan and Me
Special 13 :- He too, had wanted 'More'
Special 14 :- Intoxicated
Special 15 :- A Cave and A Brothel
Secrets, Doubts and Desires
All, for You
Jealousy and Deception
An Untruthful Account
Your Confidant
Blame and Accusation
Shameless Lan Zhan!?
A Word and A Kiss
Not 'SO' Perfect
Once Lost, Now Found
Calling names and getting Cursed
Once again, not the time or the place
An Unexpected Occurance
Pure Heart and Pure Actions
Prejudice and Loyalty
Cooperation and Interruption
You have no Idea...
Unstoppable
Broken
Important Announcement
You don't Deserve Me!
Truth and Reputation
Alone and Lost
An Unexpected Realization
Needs and Wants
The Accused and The Guilty
Shattered Calm
A Clan Leader And A Brother
Dream and Reality
Dream and Reality(2)
Thoughts and Actions
A Lotus and a Jade (1)
A Lotus and A Jade (2)
The Reckless and The Hesitant
An Unexpected Kiss
Three Return, One Doesn't
The Hidden and The Forgotten
Important Announcement
Do you Enjoy tormenting me?
Confronting Emotions
Do you desire me?
Special 16: We can Bathe Together
Special 17: The Shameless and The Disgraceful
Admission and Suspicion
Lan Er Gege, I love you
Do I deserve to be loved?
Hold me, please
Touching and Teasing
Naughty Intentions
A Union and A Reunion
Taken, with love
❤WangXian❤

A Jealous man

14.3K 704 166
Από GandalfofspaceAnli

*Lanling*

Jin Guangyao is sitting in his room with Lan XiChen when Jiang Cheng enters.  He bows respectfully to both the Clan leaders and they return the bow.

The three clan leaders are served tea by Jin Lanling house help.

After dismissing the help Jin Guangyao speaks, "Second brother and Clan leader Cheng the matter I want to address is of a personal nature for both your Clans.", he pauses and with a innocent tone adds,  "Lan Wangji has fled with Yiling patriarch , that is a very serious matter. Not only did he flee with that evil doer he even assisted in his escape. But I am willing to overlook it." he finishes self-importantly.

Lan XiChen's always smiling face is sullen. He addresses his third brother first, "Yao,  thank you for your generosity but what is it that you need the Lan Clan to do for looking past Wangji's error in judgement?"

"Second Brother, I know how vicious Yiling Patriarch is, surly he has tricked Hanguang Jun. He must have used his crafty trick to corrupt his mind. So Brother there is nothing I want from Lan Clan... but if it's OK with you I would like you to allow me to discreetly search Cloud Reassess." Meng Yao says smiling like a snake.

Lan XiChen sighs, "Yao, that is not an unreasonable request. But can you please give me sometime to think about it?"

"Second brother, you know I can never refuse you... anything" Meng Yao says in looking intensely at Lan XiChen.

Jiang Cheng has had enough already. He rolls his eyes at the two Zuns and says in a slightly irritated voice, "Clan leaders if you are done with the formalities, I have something to say. And it's about Yiling Patriarch so it's important."

*Lotus Cove*
*Wei Ying's room*

A bath tub is sitting right in the middle of the room and both men are starting at it awkwardly.

Yenay says in a strict motherly tone, "I suggest young masters to use it without delay. If I am to introduce you to the others as respected members of the Nie clan, I need both of you to look presentable"

Lan Zhan is the first to speak. He hesitantly says, "Madam, I will change into formal clothing. That should be sufficient. It's enough if Wei Ying takes a bath."

"Hanguang Jun, handsome as you are, you will still have to take a bath. Your cloths yesterday were bloodstained. I am sure there are stains all over your body as well. And I can't explain it to the others if our sect cloths get stains because of that. So please take a bath." she finishes like she won't here anything else about the matter.

Wei Ying speaks then, "Aunty,  can we at least have two tubs?" and throws an innocent smile at Yenay.
Yenay's heart almost melts, but she knows what she is doing is the right thing so she strictly says , "No. Now do as I have told."
And then she is gone.

"Lan Zhan, I am sorry. I don't know why Aunty is being so difficult." Wei Ying says and adds, "Ok, I know what we can do. You take bath first and then I will."

"No. Let's get in together. The wound on your stomach is almost healed. The water won't make it worse. But just in case, I will put a protection charm on it." Lan Zhan says and turns away from Wei Ying and takes off his shirt and the trouser. Without making eye contact he gets into the tub.

Wei Ying gathers all his courage and follows Lan Zhan's actions.
Once he is rid of his clothing and standing only in his underwear Lan Zhan puts his hand on his friend's waist and puts a charm on the wound. It looks like a clear film on Wei Ying's wound.
Once the charm is in effect Wei Ying gets in the tub ,next to his friend.

There is an awkward silence. Wei Ying hates silences so he speaks, "Lan Zhan, remember the time you got beat up because of me, and Zewu Jun directed me to the cold spring in Cloud reassess...those were the days." he sighs and continues, "Me,  Jiang Cheng and Nie Huaisang were such an awesome trio. We used to drink, watch naughty stuff. I remember Huaisang used to have.... "

"Shut up!" Lan Zhan says in a clipped tone.

"Why?" Wei Ying asks innocently and then splashes water on Lan Zhan's face and laughs.

"Wei Ying stop it." Lan Zhan's voice becomes rougher.

This only encourages Wei Ying more and he splashes water on Lan Zhan again. Before he does it the third time, Lan Zhan grabs both of his wrists.

Wei Ying tries to look intimidated at first but then bursts out laughing.
He says between bursts of laughter, "Lan Zhan, ...you are no fun. You know, that is why Jiang Cheng and brother Nie used to misunderstand you. ...They always... "
Lan Zhan doesn't let Wei Ying finish. He put his had over Wei Ying mouth.
"Do. Not. Talk. About. Them." Lan Zhan says angrily and a bit out of breath.

Now Wei Ying's hands are free again so he put them on Lan Zhan's shoulder and tries to pull himself closer to his friend. Lan Zhan moves his body further away.
He takes his hand off Wei Ying's mouth.
He says again more gently than before, "Wei Ying please don't talk about them."

Wei Ying asks matter-of-factly, "Why Hanguang Jun? Does it bother you if I talk about them?"

"I don't like it." Lan Zhan replies.

"Why don't you like it Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying asks softly, coming closer to Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan gulps.

"Lan Zhan..." Wei Ying whispers in he ears, "are you jealous."

Lan Zhan nods.

Wei Ying feels smug, he asks curiosity getting the best of him, "Lan Zhan what will you do if I don't stop talking about them?"

Lan Zhan doesn't answer but the tips of his ears turn red.
Wei Ying suddenly puts his hand on Lan Zhan's chest. Over the Wen brand mark. He traces the shape of it with his fingers and without any warning puts his lips over it and it kisses it.

Lan Zhan gasps and moans"Wei Ying ah.. I don't... "

Wei Ying puts a finger on Lan Zhan's mouth. He lifts up his head to look at Lan Zhan.
His finger involuntarily moves over Lan Zhan's lips... tracing it's shape.... feeling it's softness...it's warmth.
Wei Ying's hands move as if not under his control anymore. He puts his hands on either side of Lan Zhan's face and touches Lan Zhan's forehead with his thumbs,  then his eyebrows, then the bridge of his nose and then Wei Ying's fingers are back on Lan Zhan's lips again.

Wei Ying says in a broken rough voice, "Fuck...." and he bits his lips almost hard enough to draw blood and adds, "Lan Zhan... "
Lan Zhan's eyes are glued to Wei Ying's lips. When Wei Ying bites his lips ,Lan Zhan feels his blood flow directed down. He feels hot. He feels like he will lose control any moment. And that is something that he absolutely can not let happen again.

Yenay's words echo in Lan Zhan's mind, 'Take it slow Hanguang Jun'

Wei Ying's hands abandon his friend's face and move to his collar bone. He traces the curves there. Wei Ying starts blushing.
He starts hesitantly, "Lan Zhan.. I..want.."

But before he can say anything else Lan Zhan turns his back to him. And holds on to the edges of the bath tub with enough strength to almost crush it. Enough strength to hurt himself. His face contorts in pain.

In a raspy breathless voice he says, "Wei Ying....Behave."

{Note:- I want to know if you guys think it's too much. So that I can tone it down.

Plus just a heads up, the next update has mature content. I will put it in the notes again at the beginning of the next chapter.

Votes and comments very much appreciated.
Have a nice day}

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

6.3K 236 13
Subject 19-04, yet another failed experiment in Mother Miranda's search to find a suitable vessel for Eva, her deceased daughter. 19-04 is used to te...
18.9K 1.4K 31
Wang yibo is a lunatic gang boss who owns the entire Beijing and japan areas.. Xiao Zhan is a doctor who happened to find a man covered in blood slo...
194K 7.9K 33
WARNING: This story has spoilers for the show, Novel, And spinoff movie The Living Dead. A/N: I might chance character's personalities (specificall...
4.4K 155 14
It all started will adoption of my best friend's kid Xiao Zhan and now he is about to become my son-in-law