Strange Sight | CONSPIRACY TH...

By jiminmybed

๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐๐†๐„ ๐’๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ | a collection of strange stories and conspiracy theories. More

Strange Sight
UNDER EDITING
Definition Page
THEORIES โ†ด
Paul McCartney is actually dead
Crisis Actors
Titanic
Bermuda Triangle
Amelia Earhart
Winnie the Pooh Doesn't Exist
Lady Gaga is a murderer?
Princess Diana
MLK
Kurt Cobain
Avril Lavigne
Home Alone
Fairly OddParents
Kardashian Conspiracies
Disney Theories Part One
Disney Theories Part Two
Disney Theories Part Three
Disney Theories Part Four
Adolf Hitler
Chris Benoit Double-Murder and Suicide
Disney Theories Part Five
Disney Theories Part Six
The Pixar Theory
Pearl Harbor
9/11 attacks
WWIII + Time Travel
Disney Theories Part Seven
Elvis Presley
Momo Challenge & Elsagate
Taylor Swift
Moon Landing
Predictive Programming
Nickelodeon Theories Part One
Nickelodeon Theories Part Two
Harry Potter
Shrek
DC Comics
Willy Wonka
Star Wars
Jurassic Series
The Blair Witch Project
Denver International Airport
Britney Spears conspiracies
Vincent Van Gogh
Killer Files โ†ด
Facts
Hybristophilia
Andrei Chikatilo
Atlanta Ripper
Leonarda Cianciulli
Ted Bundy
The death of Junko Furuta
Sharon Tate + Charles Manson
Aileen Wuornos
Columbine
Ahmad Suradji
Lululemon Murder part one
Lululemon Murder part 2
Unsolved Cases โ†ด
JonBenรฉt Ramsey
Elisa Lam
Natalie Wood
OJ Simpson (Part One)
OJ Simpson Case (Part Two)
Kenneka Jenkins
Death of Tupac and Biggie part one
Death of Tupac and Biggie part 2
(4) Unsolved Cases
Emmett Till Case
Blair Adams
Tara Grinstead
Amy Lynn Bradley
Villisca Axe Murders
Timmothy Pitzen
Dorothy Scott
The Boy In The Box
Maura Murray
Kendrick Johnson
Tamla Horsford
The Sodder Children
Collar Bank Robbers
Strange murder in room 1046
The Watcher
Keddie Cabin Murders
unsolved mysteries of each state (one)
Unsolved Mysteries from ecah state (two)
Unsolved mysteries of each state (three)
UPDATES โ†ด
JonBenรฉt Ramsey Murder Suspect Admits her murdered her
Urban Legends and Scary Games โ†ด
Hitori Kakurenbo
The Answer Man
La Llorona
The Black Dog
Bloody Mary
Bell Witch Haunting
MISCELLANEOUS โ†ด
Megalodon
Dragons
Reasons why people have killed
Christine Chubbuck
Mermaids
Lullabies with dark meaning
Poll
Dee Dee and Gypsy Rose
27 Club
Backmasking
The Mirabal Sisters
Mandela Effect
50 Fun (& not so Fun) Facts
ED AND LORRAINE WARREN โ†ด
Annabelle

Amityville House

123 11 1
By jiminmybed

[OVERVIEW]

The Amityville House is probably the most known case of the couple. It's certainly the most popular. Out of all their cases this is the one that has the most books, movies and tv shows about it.

The house, which is located at 112 Ocean Avenue in Long Island, New York, has been dubbed "America's most haunted house." So why is that?

[LUTZ FAMILY]

If you have watched the movies, this name may sound familiar to you. That's because George and Kathy Lutz were the real life couple from the movies. Only the movies seemed to have exaggerated their experience.

George and Kathy were newlyweds when they bought the home. It seemed everything was perfect for the family. So when they left just a month after arriving it shocked people.

When asked about it George claimed it was haunted. This caught the attention of everyone. Local journalists came to the family for interviews. Only George and Kathy would do interviews, not the kids. Even then, however, George was the one who did the talking.

George claimed there was a strong force within the house that made them feel unsafe.

Rumors had circulated that they said they saw human figures, flying objects, their couches moving, etc, however George said none of that happened.

Kathy claimed that George would wake up every morning at 3:15 am. And I'll get to why this time is so important in a bit.

They claimed to have smelt strange odors coming from the second floor of the house. They claimed to see green slime coming out of the walls and keyholes of the house.

They had a catholic priest come into the home to bless the house. As he was doing to walk though he claimed her heard a voice screaming at him to "get out." He warned the family to never sleep in a certain room on the second floor of the house.

George also claimed he woke up to see not only his wife Kathy, but also their sons Daniel and Christopher, levitating off of their beds.

After they claimed all this they were forced to take a lie detector test to see if they were telling the truth about all this. They both passed.

Ed and Lorraine were eventually called in. They invited journalist to go into the house with them, when one of them caught this photo,

This was taken by photographer Gene Campbell. It was on the second story of the house. Many people believe this to be the ghost of a boy named John Matthew DeFoe. Don't worry, I'll explain who this is momentarily.

Lorraine determines that the land itself has curses on it, although they couldn't say by who.

During a press conference for the Conjuring film, Lorraine was asked about the home. She said it's the one case that still haunted her. She said she would never return to that house.

[DEFEO FAMILY]

Whether or not you believe George and Kathy's story is up to you. But what I'm about to tell you 100% happened.

On November 13, 1974 at 6:30 am, a 23 year old Ronald Defoe Jr ran into a local bar screaming that his parents had been shot. People from the bar followed Ronald to the 112 Ocean Avenue home and soon after the police did too.

Police searched the home and found Ronald's parents, fatally shot. They continued their search and found 4 more bodies, Dawn DeFeo (18), Allison DeFeo (13), Marc DeFeo (12), and John Mathew DeFeo (9). Each one of them had been fatally shot in their beds on the second floor.

(^ the murder weapon)

First Ronald claimed it was a robbery gone bad, but when the police noticed there was no sign of a break in or struggle, Ronald's story changed. He started that the local mob boss killed his family and forced him to watch. Police knew this was a lie as he wasn't even in New York at the time.

After more and more questions it became apparent to them that Ronald had did this, and eventually he did confess.

The autopsy's from the family showed they had died around 3:15 that morning, 3 hours before Ronald went to get any help.

Ronald's only words about this were "Once I started, I couldn't stop. It went by so fast."

Ronald's lawyer claimed that Ronald hear voices, some of which were telling him to kill his family. Many people think he was either schizophrenic because the 70's wasn't really ahead of the game when it came to mental illnesses, or that he is in a drug induced state that caused him to lash out and murder his family.

But fans of the paranormal because if the land had in fact been cursed that an evil being forced Ronald to kill his family.

Ronald was found guilty of 6 counts of murder and had to serve 25 to life sentences for each count. A sentence he is still serving in 2019.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 577 36
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
24.8K 593 83
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
24.3K 1.8K 46
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
53.3M 378K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!