The Trinity dragon

Por Raging__Wolf

Y/n hyoudou is an above average guy with insane intelligence and strength. But how will he and his brother, I... Más

Bio
Prolouge
Build-up
Release
A Date to Die For
Another Chance
Meeting the Peerage
Innocence Incarnate
Allia
Info Gathering
Burn In Holy Fire
A New Housemate
Second confession
Vote for Familiars
Dodgeball and Murphy's Law
Two Y/n's, One Forest
Phenex and Gremory
Trinity Awakens
Old friends
The Assassination Classroom Returns
Holy Blueberry
Father
Reforging bonds
Awakening True Rage
Scars of Grief
Crossovers
Poolside Shenanigans
Parental Shenanigans
Open House Antics
Vampires and time stopping bullshit.
A/N
Two Sides of the Same Coin
Conference Hijinks
Samael Territory
Kanna L/N
An AV Star in Town
Foodgasms Everywhere!
Peerage Antics!
High Class Chaos
Peerage Time
10k!?!?!?!?
Shiro and Kuro
Ascension
Reunion Time!
Wolves, Sharks and Oversized Gators
Evolution
Unholy Vengeance
A/n part 2: battle tendency
Y/n says hello!
Shenanigans in Kyoto
The Phoenix meets The Badass
Clash of the Titans
Issei!?
Kresus
A Fathers Bond
An Emotional Wreck
Breaking Point
A Broken Family
Rebuilding
One Thousand Voices
The Might of the Chapter's Finest
This Ends Now!
Give it a minute
Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
Samael's funeral?
Do Not Corrupt
One more!!!
Nice

New Transfers from Heaven

7.6K 150 177
Por Raging__Wolf

Y/n: "what am I looking at?"

Karma: "apperently, new transfer students."

Karma and I were both very confused. After Freya suggested it, Rossweisse became Rias' new rook and was given a job in Kuoh academy. She was now our assistant teacher in class 2-B. Korosensei explained everything to her, including the fact that he's one of Sirzechs' pawns.

She took it rather well, then we found out that we were getting several new transfer students. Ryuko, Satsuki, Artoria, Ingvild and Syria were among them. The others were Irina, a blonde girl with a rather...impressive bust, a Pink haired girl that had a similar situation, and a small blue haired girl who was basically an anvil.

Korosensei: "alright, could our new transfer students introduce themselves, please?"

The blonde one went first.

???: "hi! My name's Astrea! I like sweets!"

Y/n: "geez, too loud."

Karma: "you say something?"

We both chuckled and fist bumped before pinky went up.

???: "my name is Ikaros, it's a pleasure to meet you all."

Karma: "you sensing their energy's?"

Y/n: "yeah, they're all Angels."

Ikaros stood back with the others and the blue haired midget stepped up.

???: "name's Nymph. That's not a joke, I can see you guys laughing."

She was right, a few of the guys including the pervs, were trying to contain their laughter.

Then Artoria stepped up.

Artoria: "hello, my name is Artoria Ikaragi. It's a pleasure to meet you all."

Matsuda: "damn, she's cute."

Y/n: "she's also my knight AND she's a Pendragon."

Ryuko: "sup? Name's Ryuko Matoi, don't piss me off and we'll get along just fine."

This seemed to intimidate a few of the guys, then she followed it up to mess with me.

Ryuko: "Also, I'm with Y/n. So don't try anything."

Y/n: "...fuck. Why'd ya have to say that?"

Ryuko: "am I wrong?"

Y/n: "I mean, technically not..."

Ryuko: "well then."

Y/n: "...crafty bitch."

Murayama: "I thought you were with Rias, Y/n?"

Y/n: "*sigh* I am, but I'm also with Akeno, Sona, Ryuko and a few others."

Xenovia: "am I included in that list?"

Y/n: "do you even need to ask?"

She smiled and I could tell that Asia was questioning it as well.

Katase: "so, how far have you gone?"

Satsuki: "allow me, he's currently with every girl in the ORC and is also engaged to Rias and Sona."

Everyone: "..."

Y/n: "three, two, one..."

Everyone: "YOU'RE ENGAGED!?!?!?!?"

Y/n: "can we just shut up and let the transfers introduce themselves?"

Everyone was hesitant but they did as I'd asked and piped down.

Satsuki: "thank you, as for me, my name is Satsuki Kiryuin. It's a pleasure to be here."

Motohama: "whoa, THE Satsuki Kiryuin!?"

Satsuki: "yes, that is correct."

The class started whispering among themselves and Karma and I just facepalmed.

Next it was Syria's turn to step up. All of the guys went from quiet and calm, to crazy and horny in a split second.

Syria: "hiya! My name's Syria Ootsuka, it's nice to meet you all!"

Matsuda: "holy crap, they're huge!"

Ingvild timidly stepped forwards to introduce herself.

Ingvild: "h-hi there. My name's I-Ingvild. It's nice to meet you all."

Aika: "she's so cute!"

Xenovia: "she seems to be a bit timid, huh?"

Asia: "well yeah, I was the same way when I first came here."

Finally, Irina stepped forwards.

Irina: "hi there! I'm Irina Shido, it's really nice to meet you."

Y/n: "at least she's not messing with me."

Karma: "give it a minute."

Irina then smiled at me, causing the guys to glare daggers at me.

Y/n: "guys, could we stop with the glares? Because, to put this bluntly, I WILL go 40k on your asses. You will be purged like Xeno filth."

The guys all collectively pissed themselves and turned back to the front.

Korosensei: "now, it seems that we're missing one."

Just as he said it, there was a knock at the door and standing there, was a beautiful black haired girl.

Korosensei: "ah, who might you be?"

She said nothing, but she turned to the board and wrote her name.

Komi Shouko

Korosensei: "ah, Miss Shouko! Could you introduce yourself to the class?"

She nodded and started writing on the board again.

Komi: 'hello, it's nice to met you all. My name is Komi.'

Rossweisse then appeared in the doorway.

Rossweisse: "I apologize for being late. I was just seeing miss Shouko to her class."

Komi nodded and sent a thumbs up her way.

Rossweisse: "just so you all know, Komi's mute. She can speak, but due to her anxiety it makes things...difficult."

Y/n: "so the pervs when they try to ask someone out?"

This earned a laugh from the girls in the class as well as the new students. Korosensei ten told them to take a seat. Irina sat next to Xenovia and Asia whilst Ikaros sat next to Karma. Artoria swiped a seat just next to me and as Ryuko went to grab the other one next to me, Komi sat down rather quickly. Ryuko just sighed and sat in The seat in front of Komi, naturally Satsuki sat next to her.

The door was then opened again by two guys. Who was it? Jotaro and Kamina.

Jotaro: "sorry we're late, we were talking to the student council."

Korosensei: "ah, mr Kujo and mr Jeeha. Glad you could make it."

The two walked in and the girls started freaking out over Jotaro, who simply followed it up with:

Jotaro: "Shut up! You're friggin' annoying!"

The two introduced themselves and sat down, Jotaro took Issei's old seat and Kamina sat behind Karma. Ingvild was in the seat in front of me and Nymph was next to Jotaro. Astrea was right at the front of the class with Ni and Li.

Timeskip

Everyone was at the ORC and were celebrating that Irina was part of the club. Ikaros, Astrea and Nymph soon walked in, confusing a few people.

Kiba: "umm, who might you be?"

Astrea: "I'm Astrea! We're angeloids."

Y/n: "Angeloids? The hell are those?"

Irina: "they're like wish granting tanks with human forms. But they're just as much angels as I am."

Then, to my surprise, Komi walked out from behind them. She held up a sign.

Komi: 'hello, I'm Komi. I'm also an Angel.'

Irina: "hey, Komi!"

Komi gave a small wave and we all went back to celebrating whilst Ryuko started to tease me about my reaction to her telling the class that I was engaged.

Ryuko: "seriously, you were so red!"

Y/n: "Shut. Up. Please."

Rias: "aww, no need to be embarrassed, Y/n."

I just buried my face in my arms. Although I got a bit too comfortable and fell asleep.

A few hours later, I woke up still in the ORC, nobody was around, they'd all gone home. Except for Rias, who was lying on top of me.

Y/n: "umm, hi?"

Rias: "hi, Y/n~"

Y/n: "oh shit, that was a tilde at the end of that sentence! I've read enough fanfics to know where this is going!"

Rias advances further towards my face and we then locked our lips in a kiss.

Rias: "Y/n, you wanna?~"

Y/n: "*sigh* it's long overdue, Rias. Let's do this."

This is the moment that a few of you have been waiting for!!!

Lemon time Bois!!

Rias sat up and slowly removed her top, letting her voluptuous breasts bounce free. I'd seen them plenty of times but for some reason, they were looking extra thicc on this occasion. I held her close and we started kissing and our tongues fought for dominance whilst her hands worked their way down and she removed my pants. I did the same and removed her skirt, eventually we were left in our underwear minus Rias' bra.

We kept making out whilst removing the final articles of clothing from our bodies, Rias then used magic to lock the door and I put up and anti-teleportation barrier so we weren't interrupted. Finally, we parted and Rias slowly slid down until her head was level with my crotch. She held my seven inch member in her hand and started to stroke.

Rias: "you want me to suck on it?~"

Y/n: "ah, yeah. Suck it."

She smiled and did exactly that. She put the head into her mouth and started to lick the tip before moving her head down and taking more of it into her mouth. I couldn't help but be a bit sad that it wasn't my first time due to that bitch, Slaanesh, and her hordes of demonesses. Either way, it felt amazing as she bobbed her head up and down, taking my entire length, eventually she stopped and swung the rest of her body around so that her glistening pussy was in my face.

Y/n: "heh, nice."

I could hear Rias giggling slightly before she took my dick out of her mouth.

Rias: "you're meming at a time like this? That takes balls, Y/n."

Y/n: "well you'd know all about that, wouldn't ya?"

She giggled again before putting my shaft back into her mouth. I then pulled her crotch closer and began to lick her pussy. We both moaned as we continued to pleasure one another. Rias kept bobbing her head and I kept licking her vagina.

I soon started to feel myself coming towards the edge, I could tell by Rias' movements that she was basically teetering on the edge of cumming.

Y/n: "Ah! Rias...I'm close!"

Rias: "*muffled* m-me too! Ah!"

She picked up the pace and put my cock between her gigantic breasts. She also started sucking harder, making me come closer to my end. Finally, Rias came to her end and rammed my whole shaft as far into her mouth as she could, making me climax at the same time. Rias' juices flooded into my face as my cum shot out into her mouth. We lay still for a while, I lapped up the juices that I could as Rias swallowed all of the cum that she could. After a few seconds, she took my shaft out of her mouth and lifted herself off of my face.

She then lay down on top of me again and hugged me.

Rias: "please Y/n. Take me now."

I nodded and flipped us over so that I was now lying on top of her. She smiled as a tear fell from her face. I wiped it away and smiled back.

Y/n: "there's no need to be nervous. I'll make you feel good, Kay?"

Rias nodded and wrapped her arms around the back of my neck as I hovered at her entrance.

Y/n: "this might hurt for a while."

Rias nodded and I slowly inserted myself into her wet pussy. It was warm and tight as I broke past her Hymen. Rias moaned softly as I slowly lowered the rest of my cock into her.

Once the whole thing was in, I looked at Rias, who was biting her lip. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

Y/n: "it's okay, it'll feel good soon."

I then slowly lifted myself up and brought myself back down again. I took it slowly to begin with but I gradually brought the pace up. Once she was comfortable and once it started to feel good, I kissed her again and took one of her breasts in my hand, gently squeezing it as we fucked.

Rias: "Ah! Ah! Y/n!"

Y/n: "ah! I'm here. It's alright."

I kept thrusting into her and eventually, we were in a mating press position. I started to pick up the pace again with my thrusts and after about ten minutes, I found myself coming close to my end.

Y/n: "ah! Rias, I'm about to blow!"

Rias: "ah! Inside! Cum inside of me!"

I really picked up the pace and started pumping her with all I had. Finally, I pulled myself out and slammed my cock down and as far into her pussy as I could. I filled her womb with my seed and Rias moaned out in ecstasy as I held her close to me during my release.

We stayed like that for a minute or two until we both went limp and lay on top of one another.

Rias: "ah, *pant* that felt amazing..."

Y/n: "*pant* yyyup."

We remained lying on top of each other for a while until Rias broke the silence.

Rias: "you know, Sona's gonna want in on this, right?"

Y/n: "I'm aware. I'll do it before we head to Kyoto."

Rias giggled.

Rias: "I'm going to head home. You have someone who wants to 'talk'."

She opened the door and teleported back to the house. Standing in the doorway was the woman in question.

Y/n: "uh, hi Sona."

Immediately, Sona threw her clothes off and stormed up to me before smashing our lips together. She then firmly grasped my semi-hard dick and started stroking it so it got fully hard again.

I knew that she was going to be different, but I wasn't expecting her to throw herself on top of me and immediately start slamming herself down onto my shlong.

Sona was much rougher than Rias as she slammed my penis inside of her as hard as she could, practically screaming as she did so. She kept this up for roughly fifteen minutes before she finally climaxed. I wasn't done so I thrust myself into her a few more times.

Y/n: "Ah! Sona! I finna NUT!"

Soma laughed between moans as I blew my load inside of her. We both lay on the couch as cum dripped from Sona's pussy.

End of lemon.

Sona: "I love you, Y/n."

Y/n: "I love you too, Sona."

We rested for a while before teleporting to my room. When we arrived, we saw that Rias was already there.

Rias: "well? How'd it feel, Sona?"

Sona: "incredible."

I then flopped down onto the bed and the two cuddled up next to me and the three of us fell asleep. I was exited because in two days, second year was going to Kyoto for a few days.

I didn't know that shit was going to go down while we were there.

End of Chapter.

*A/n: "sup guys? Hope you enjoyed that lemon at the end. It's only my second attempt at writing lemons so forgive me if it's a bit shit. Anyway, next chapter we're kicking off the Kyoto arc and shits gonna get crazy whilst we're there! See ya next time, Ciao."*

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

321K 4.8K 24
After taking a different path from her, Rias's twin brother challenges her to a fight for the right of being the next true Head of the House of Gremo...
2.3K 34 14
Koga Hyoudou was just a normal human high school student attending Kuoh Academy, but that all changed for him. Koga Hyoudou's brother Issei was asked...
63.8K 860 18
Y/N L/N, fiancee to Serafall Leviathan and overall powerful being. Rias Gremory, heir to the House of Gremory and in a relationship with the Red Drag...
5.4K 83 7
Isa hyoudou was very fimalier with the supernatural. And was considered one of the best worriers form with in the three factions. But one day Isa end...